Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56604 times)
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 09:44:56 PM

Putin will not run out of money, he can always use the Stalin method: Holodomor - steal from any of the non-Russian regions and use it.

This what happens in LDPR right now. Today I found out that some farmers I know run out from Luhansk because there no more even opportunity for peaceful life (even if we would ignore artillery and rockets). "Government" of LDPR expropriates resources from farmers because of "war situation". Farmers are told to sell their harvest for "fixed price" (less than they could sell it on market, ofc). And even after that "fixed price" farmers should pay taxes (around 50 % of income).

I hope that this will be extrapolate to all russia in near future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaveVoiting

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 11:39:36 PM

How incredibly foolish Putin is. Watch the scenario every day; it's highly frightening for the people and kids when common individuals bomb residential areas while claiming to have hit military targets from their morally bankrupt beggar nation. It's terrible for the children who, as a result of the carelessness of one jerk, are left in the same situation as their parents. How challenging they are for the military family's mental health is very unsettling. a time when peaceful cities were bombarded and one country attacked another.
Bizoran

Activity: 10
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 12:21:39 AM

Ukraine need ultra modern weapon now. For counter attack they badly need weapon. America should help them to provide new weapons.
VKcams.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 10:43:08 AM

America should help them to provide new weapons.

And diapers.

https://VKcams.com Free Live Sex Cams and Sex Chat
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 10:06:49 PM

Another day - another "bavovna" in Crimea. It seems to have reached Kerch, which is near the infamous bridge. Any day now Smiley

Didn't drunk Dimon said that judgement day for Ukraine will come if Crimea will be attacked? Or his account was hacked again? Post about it already deleted from his Telegram, but he also said same thing in meeting with veterans.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 10:34:48 AM

Accding to the Military Summary Channel, rumor is that the NaZiocons are starting to use biological weapons.  Not that anyone would be surprised after all that we've seen so far of course; It would be just a matter of time.

Pretty good confirmation will be offered when the NaZiocons instruct their mainstream media mouthpieces to report that it was the Rooshins who did it.  Let's see how long that takes.

Zelensky has been awake for a few days Tweaking
  https://www.bitchute.com/video/TQyHGjSEZhoL/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2022, 07:21:26 PM

Threat I was in the southern regions for a week, I just arrived, I will say - I did not expect such a change in the mentality of the local population! The population - which had always been quite calm about Russia and the Russians before. The reason for this is simple - from the 30-50s of the last century, the south and east of Ukraine actively, forcibly replaced the indigenous Ukrainian population with people from the western outskirts of the Moscow ulus.
So, today these people, I will not fantasize that 100%, but the total majority say that the only enemy is Russia and the inhabitants of Russia. Not Russian by nationality, namely the inhabitants of Russia. So it was the bald scum and the inhabitants of Russia, to the squeals of "we are one people" (funny fantasy), that made Ukrainians blood enemies for centuries.
Well, to finish positively - wait for cool news from the south in the near future, believe me, it will be a lot of fun! Smiley

Would like to ask two things: whos the bald scum and southern regions of what.

How many bald bastards are there in the world? Smiley
Well, ok, it’s not a question - I’m clarifying - the president of a terrorist state, the Russian Federation, Putin V.V.

The southern regions are the southern regions of Ukraine, now occupied (of course temporarily) by Russian terrorist troops. Specifically, 3 regions were meant: Crimea, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2022, 07:26:30 PM

Ahh forbidding law abiding ethnic Russian UA citizens from teaching their children their native language under disguise of "decolonization" while claiming that it's not a "natural language to ukrainians" or they have to leave the country is not an indirect method aimed at forced migration at all.  Roll Eyes. True EU values. Tell us you support ethnic cleansing without saying you support ethnic cleansing

This law forbidding law abiding ethnic Russian UA citizens from teaching their children their native language does not exist.   

I'm not saying that such laws exists, just replying to johhnyUA who seems to be truly bewildered why discrimination and racism go against EU values and are bad

Sorry for interfering with your dialogue, but I'm very interested - can you give examples of discrimination and racism in Ukraine? Well, to FACTS, laws, links to government resources? Very interesting, honestly! I am especially surprised by the nonsense about the prohibition of any language in Ukraine. Introduce me, an ethnic Russian, Russian-speaking resident of Ukraine - who, where and how oppresses me, discriminates? Smiley))

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 02:45:01 AM

Recently, against the backdrop of dramatic failures in the Donbas, Ukraine has stepped up terrorist activities - the shelling of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant and the explosions of sabotage groups in the Crimea.

Don't forget targeting Ukrainian POW's with HIMARS, and blanketing civilian areas with butterfly mines (which they had sworn under weapons convention treaties to have gotten rid of) on their last chance before being run out of Adivika (or whatever it is called.)

I am not the least bit surprised that they would try to catch a spent fuel pool on fire and make a Fukushima out of parts of the former Ukraine.  I try really hard not to dehumanize populations because doing so tends to lead to atrocities, but the so-called 'Ukrainians' are really making it difficult for me.  Likewise the team of 'social media influences' here on this thread.

As for Crimea, nobody buys the idea that the Ukroids have anywhere near the sophistication to pull some of that off, and even if they did they'd just sell the equipment earmarked for the job.  Rumor is that it's mainly the British.  The U.S. is more a money-pump than an active player in the planning or execution of any meaningful military activity.

Another lie after lie, "butterfly mines" have been used just by the RF and there is abundant proof of it (it cannot be hidden, there are photographs all over. HIMARS is simply not a platform that can be used to kill people in-masse, it is just useless for such a purpose. It just delivers a precision strike on object that are critical and expensive and that is exactly what is being done. We are talking real precision, not RF "precision".

Ukraine did the Ukroid POW's with HIMARS and the indeed did achieve quite a high KIA.  And yes, the accuracy is pretty impressive.  The trouble is the destructive power of the things against non-humans is lacking.  They made an impressive line of marks on the bridge in the South.  The trouble is that traffic just kept right on flowing past the marks in the middle lane of the roadway.

As said, it is perfect to hit an airbase fuel or munitions depot, not at all for killing a large number of people. The US has cheaper ways of doing that if they want to.

BTW the facility hit has been known to be a detention camp, overcrowded, where independent reports have gathered testimonial evidence of torture, forcer labour and many other humans rights violations. It fits perfectly with the concept of the RF cruelty to bomb prisoners in "retaliation" for some imaginary offence.

What Ukraine did bomb (for the second time!) was Crimea's Black Sea fleet command.

This lady, who was keen on killing others, will not live to see it for the third time. Repeat with me... "I am safe in Putin's RF... I am safe in Putin's RF..."

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 03:11:02 AM

Recently, against the backdrop of dramatic failures in the Donbas, Ukraine has stepped up terrorist activities - the shelling of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant and the explosions of sabotage groups in the Crimea.

Don't forget targeting Ukrainian POW's with HIMARS, and blanketing civilian areas with butterfly mines (which they had sworn under weapons convention treaties to have gotten rid of) on their last chance before being run out of Adivika (or whatever it is called.)

I am not the least bit surprised that they would try to catch a spent fuel pool on fire and make a Fukushima out of parts of the former Ukraine.  I try really hard not to dehumanize populations because doing so tends to lead to atrocities, but the so-called 'Ukrainians' are really making it difficult for me.  Likewise the team of 'social media influences' here on this thread.

As for Crimea, nobody buys the idea that the Ukroids have anywhere near the sophistication to pull some of that off, and even if they did they'd just sell the equipment earmarked for the job.  Rumor is that it's mainly the British.  The U.S. is more a money-pump than an active player in the planning or execution of any meaningful military activity.

Another lie after lie, "butterfly mines" have been used just by the RF and there is abundant proof of it (it cannot be hidden, there are photographs all over. HIMARS is simply not a platform that can be used to kill people in-masse, it is just useless for such a purpose. It just delivers a precision strike on object that are critical and expensive and that is exactly what is being done. We are talking real precision, not RF "precision".

Ukraine did the Ukroid POW's with HIMARS and the indeed did achieve quite a high KIA.  And yes, the accuracy is pretty impressive.  The trouble is the destructive power of the things against non-humans is lacking.  They made an impressive line of marks on the bridge in the South.  The trouble is that traffic just kept right on flowing past the marks in the middle lane of the roadway.

As said, it is perfect to hit an airbase fuel or munitions depot, not at all for killing a large number of people. The US has cheaper ways of doing that if they want to.

BTW the facility hit has been known to be a detention camp, overcrowded, where independent reports have gathered testimonial evidence of torture, forcer labour and many other humans rights violations. It fits perfectly with the concept of the RF cruelty to bomb prisoners in "retaliation" for some imaginary offence.

What Ukraine did bomb (for the second time!) was Crimea's Black Sea fleet command.

This lady, who was keen on killing others, will not live to see it for the third time. Repeat with me... "I am safe in Putin's RF... I am safe in Putin's RF..."

The clusterfuck that Putin started is spreading to Russia.

NRA will get more members with each successful sabotage and assassination. They will denazify and dePutinize Russia.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 01:34:05 PM

Here is what is reported to have been said by the Russians on an official Telegram channel:

Code:
"July 31 this year Russian servicemen who performed tasks in the area of ​​​​the village of
Vasilyevka, Zaporozhye region, were taken to a military hospital with signs of severe poisoning.
As a result of the survey, a poisonous substance, botulinum toxin type B, was found in the body
of military personnel," Russian Defence Ministry said in a post on Telegram.

"Evidence of chemical terrorism by the Kyiv regime will soon be formally forwarded to the OPCW
through the permanent mission of Russia," it added.

If it were me, I would be inclined to further add something like:

Code:
We take biological warfare attacks against Russia and it's allies very seriously and advise
non-combatants to vacate the central areas of Kiev and Lviv pending a complete
and fair resolution involving the OPCW of this matter.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 09:30:36 PM
Merited by johhnyUA (1)

After all, seems that be.open was right about Russian army parade in Kyiv. Maybe a bit later than 9th May and probably not that way that he expected, but still, it happened:
https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-trolls-putin-with-kyiv-victory-parade-of-captured-russian-tanks-2022-8

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 04:19:38 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2022, 11:52:52 PM by BADecker

Madman, badman Zelensky tried to make another chernobyl out of Zaporizhzhia. The US must have ordered him to stop, or he would still be trying.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 08:48:05 PM
Merited by LTU_btc (1)

After all, seems that be.open was right about Russian army parade in Kyiv. Maybe a bit later than 9th May and probably not that way that he expected, but still, it happened:
https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-trolls-putin-with-kyiv-victory-parade-of-captured-russian-tanks-2022-8

I was there, very interesting. Around 15 tanks (one tank company), a lot of self-propelled artillery (a lot of Msta-S and two older Akatsia), two wunderwaffe - TOS-1 "solntsepyok" and BMO-T . A lot of IFV, AFV, ACV. Many of the vechicles being marked with a lot of fun inscriptions, like

Btw, here is a sad story from a girl i know - https://nzl.theukrainians.org/rosiyanyn-vbyv-mogo-brata-postrilom-u-potylyczyu-28-lyutogo-2022-roku-zminylo-zhyttya-anny-breus-nazavzhdy.html

Here brother was shot in the head by russian orcs in February 26th. Ofc he was a civillian

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 12:53:31 AM

Putin will not run out of money, he can always use the Stalin method: Holodomor - steal from any of the non-Russian regions and use it.

This what happens in LDPR right now. Today I found out that some farmers I know run out from Luhansk because there no more even opportunity for peaceful life (even if we would ignore artillery and rockets). "Government" of LDPR expropriates resources from farmers because of "war situation". Farmers are told to sell their harvest for "fixed price" (less than they could sell it on market, ofc). And even after that "fixed price" farmers should pay taxes (around 50 % of income).

I hope that this will be extrapolate to all russia in near future.

I am just waiting for the trolls here to say that your statement is somehow trying to diminish the "Russian culture".

America should help them to provide new weapons.

And diapers.

They certainly do not seem to be in need of diapers nor extra balls.

Ahh forbidding law abiding ethnic Russian UA citizens from teaching their children their native language under disguise of "decolonization" while claiming that it's not a "natural language to ukrainians" or they have to leave the country is not an indirect method aimed at forced migration at all.  Roll Eyes. True EU values. Tell us you support ethnic cleansing without saying you support ethnic cleansing

This law forbidding law abiding ethnic Russian UA citizens from teaching their children their native language does not exist.  

I'm not saying that such laws exists, just replying to johhnyUA who seems to be truly bewildered why discrimination and racism go against EU values and are bad

Sorry for interfering with your dialogue, but I'm very interested - can you give examples of discrimination and racism in Ukraine? Well, to FACTS, laws, links to government resources? Very interesting, honestly! I am especially surprised by the nonsense about the prohibition of any language in Ukraine. Introduce me, an ethnic Russian, Russian-speaking resident of Ukraine - who, where and how oppresses me, discriminates? Smiley))

The usual mumble-jumble about anything to distract from a cruel landgrab, as there is nothing else to this invasion. They just repeat the slogans from their handlers and think that somehow are doing something right.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 03:00:50 AM

No lack of news about all sorts of accidental fires in and around occupied territories but putinists managed to outdo themselves with the explanation for this one:

As a result of hot weather (the lens effect), spontaneous combustion of ammunition occurred near the village of Timonovo [in Belgorod region]

Top notch military analysis from the Ukrainian MOD:

Another detonation of ammo "due to the heat" in the Belgorod region in russia. In a few months we will find out whether russian ammo can explode because of the cold.
The five main causes of sudden explosions in 🇷🇺 are: winter, spring, summer, autumn and smoking.

I would also like to use this opportunity to congratulate our resident Kremlin apologists in this thread з днeм Heзaлeжнocтi Укpaїни and may your return to reality be long and painful. Speaking of which, some of them seem to be missing for a while. Come back, let us know what to make of all the fires and other accidents befalling the glorious Russian forces.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 08:46:12 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2022, 09:08:23 AM by tvbcof

Btw, here is a sad story from a girl i know - https://nzl.theukrainians.org/rosiyanyn-vbyv-mogo-brata-postrilom-u-potylyczyu-28-lyutogo-2022-roku-zminylo-zhyttya-anny-breus-nazavzhdy.html

Here brother was shot in the head by russian orcs in February 26th. Ofc he was a civillian

The trouble is that even if the story about the brother or whatever is true, and it quite possibly is, nobody will believe it.  This is an artifact of the Ukrainian public perception methods to date (e.g., making up obviously inane and easily disproven sob stories and such.)  Someone should translate the 'Little boy who cried wolf' fable into Ukrainian...and distribute copies to the creepy weirdos in the Ukroid NaZiocon PR office (part of the U.S. Stated Dept most likely.)

I didn't read the 'article' for the above reason, but you can fill me in:  Did the 'orcs' also dine on the brother's liver with fava beans?

Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 09:32:08 AM

Here is what is reported to have been said by the Russians on an official Telegram channel:

Code:
"July 31 this year Russian servicemen who performed tasks in the area of ​​​​the village of
Vasilyevka, Zaporozhye region, were taken to a military hospital with signs of severe poisoning.
As a result of the survey, a poisonous substance, botulinum toxin type B, was found in the body
of military personnel," Russian Defence Ministry said in a post on Telegram.

"Evidence of chemical terrorism by the Kyiv regime will soon be formally forwarded to the OPCW
through the permanent mission of Russia," it added.

If it were me, I would be inclined to further add something like:

Code:
We take biological warfare attacks against Russia and it's allies very seriously and advise
non-combatants to vacate the central areas of Kiev and Lviv pending a complete
and fair resolution involving the OPCW of this matter.

If botulism or anthrax is used, its probably supplied by UK
johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:59:38 AM

The trouble is that even if the story about the brother or whatever is true,

You should understand one important thing: I'm not publishing it for morons like you, or other kremlin trolls. As discussion shows, the only proper way to deal with such kind of garbage is physical extermination.

The main reason for this article is to show to those who doubts and to remind those who start to forget.

I didn't read the 'article' for the above reason, but you can fill me in:  Did the 'orcs' also dine on the brother's liver with fava beans?

What a garbage you are. My real mistake is was to publish it here and to not push you into ignore list. For the justice, you can imagine my sarcastic face with a little smile when one of your relative will die in the future  Smiley

And yeah, welcome to the ignore list. You finally did it!

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 12:04:36 PM

I would also like to use this opportunity to congratulate our resident Kremlin apologists in this thread з днeм Heзaлeжнocтi Укpaїни and may your return to reality be long and painful. Speaking of which, some of them seem to be missing for a while. Come back, let us know what to make of all the fires and other accidents befalling the glorious Russian forces.
The topic has become too boring for me personally for at least a month, it does not deserve daily close attention.

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: