Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56604 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 07:56:16 PM

What a garbage you are. My real mistake is was to publish it here and to not push you into ignore list. For the justice, you can imagine my sarcastic face with a little smile when one of your relative will die in the future  Smiley

You are such an unusually nasty little twat that even people who want to be on your side and 'stand with Ukraine' are repulsed.  You don't need to confirm this reality every day, but go right ahead and do it anyway.

As for my family; don't worry about it.  Those who I care a lot about are addicted to playing Talmudic Roulette and are still lining up for the de-pop shot.  You'll likely get your wish for the death of my family soon enough.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 09:34:50 PM

The topic has become too boring for me personally for at least a month, it does not deserve daily close attention.

Of course it's boring. Your fascist state continues its glorious genocidal traditions... nothing new. 22 dead in a missile attack on a train station.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 09:59:57 PM

The topic has become too boring for me personally for at least a month, it does not deserve daily close attention.

Of course it's boring. Your fascist state continues its glorious genocidal traditions... nothing new. 22 dead in a missile attack on a train station.

Hope they got all the Ukrainian soldiers hiding there.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:49:14 PM

Here is what is reported to have been said by the Russians on an official Telegram channel:

Code:
"July 31 this year Russian servicemen who performed tasks in the area of ​​​​the village of
Vasilyevka, Zaporozhye region, were taken to a military hospital with signs of severe poisoning.
As a result of the survey, a poisonous substance, botulinum toxin type B, was found in the body
of military personnel," Russian Defence Ministry said in a post on Telegram.

"Evidence of chemical terrorism by the Kyiv regime will soon be formally forwarded to the OPCW
through the permanent mission of Russia," it added.

If it were me, I would be inclined to further add something like:

Code:
We take biological warfare attacks against Russia and it's allies very seriously and advise
non-combatants to vacate the central areas of Kiev and Lviv pending a complete
and fair resolution involving the OPCW of this matter.

If botulism or anthrax is used, its probably supplied by UK

Seriously? That is a very long jump from facts to conclusions, not that I would expect otherwise. However, even you must be aware that botulism is present in food that is not kept in proper conditions and has been there for quite a while.

Food-borne botulism results from contaminated food in which C. botulinum spores have been allowed to germinate in low-oxygen conditions. This typically occurs in improperly prepared home-canned food substances and fermented dishes without adequate salt or acidity.

Does any of this sound like something you could find in an RF army field ration?

But, hey, if what you are trying is to justify a chemical attack on Ukraine, you are on the right path.

I would also like to use this opportunity to congratulate our resident Kremlin apologists in this thread з днeм Heзaлeжнocтi Укpaїни and may your return to reality be long and painful. Speaking of which, some of them seem to be missing for a while. Come back, let us know what to make of all the fires and other accidents befalling the glorious Russian forces.

It is great that you do not want to pay attention to "accidents", maybe the RF chief psychos are following your advice.

be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 06:29:16 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2022, 08:12:39 AM by be.open

If the Armed Forces of Ukraine stop hiding behind civilians as a human shield, there will be fewer civilian casualties.

It is great that you do not want to pay attention to "accidents", maybe the RF chief psychos are following your advice.
I don't understand hints in a non-native language. Be direct about what you mean if you expect to get a straight to the point answer. If we are talking about Ukrainian sabotage in Crimea, then each of them only strengthens the label of a terrorist state in Ukraine. Keep up the good work and soon even the most Russophobic Western curators will turn their backs on Ukraine.

ps Meanwhile, the activity of the Russian army from the Donbass, Kharkiv, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions also expanded to the Mykolaiv region.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2022, 06:22:10 PM

If the Armed Forces of Ukraine stop hiding behind civilians as a human shield, there will be fewer civilian casualties.

And when the Russian army leaves Ukraine (Crimea and Donbas) there will be no civilian casualties.

Russians just need to go home. Stop attacking other countries.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 08:18:17 PM

'John Adams, second president of the United States, observed, “Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” Adams is still right.'

But living your drams is still so much fun, even if it kills off loads of Ukrainians before you are forced to give it up.

Reinforcing Failure in Ukraine

In an open letter entitled "U.S. must arm Ukraine now, before it's too late" 20 notable American advocates for the war against Russia in Ukraine argue that the conflict has reached a decisive moment. To win, the authors insist, Ukrainian forces need an abundance of new equipment, including the constant resupply of ammunition and spare parts for artillery platforms, short- and medium-range air defense systems to counter Russian air and missile strikes, and ATACMS munitions fired by HIMARS with the 300km range necessary to strike Russian military targets anywhere in Ukraine or Crimea.

Meanwhile, the initial flood of equipment and ammunition from Washington's European Allies into Ukraine has been reduced to a trickle. Daniel Fiott, a European defense analyst at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, complained, "Ukraine needs hardware, not hot air." Equally important, refugee fatigue is setting in across Europe.

Germans and Hungarians lost their patience with the unrelenting influx of refugees into Europe some time ago, but now the Poles are reaching the saturation point. Polish households confront serious economic headwinds. Poland has one of Europe's highest inflation rates—15.6 percent in July—caused in part by the war in Ukraine. As conditions worsen in the fall and winter, it is not hard to imagine enormous public pressure on Berlin, Warsaw, Prague, Paris, and Rome to end the war in Ukraine.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 08:40:31 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2022, 08:58:06 PM by paxmao

I would also like to use this opportunity to congratulate our resident Kremlin apologists in this thread з днeм Heзaлeжнocтi Укpaїни and may your return to reality be long and painful. Speaking of which, some of them seem to be missing for a while. Come back, let us know what to make of all the fires and other accidents befalling the glorious Russian forces.

Yet here you are responding...

I think that these chairborne war enthusiast do not have any realistic "good news" to publish here, so they remain asleep or  as they would put it they are "precision-resting".

Meanwhile the US has pledged 3 additional Billions in aid and Adolf Putin has decided to increase the size of the army by 137000 orcs. In nominal terms the RF army exceed a million soldiers. Realistically, they cannot even field effectively even 200k as it has been proven in this unfortunate war.

So... dear chairborne soldiers... Where will all those new armed orcs come from? Will your friends and relatives be sent to gloriously get HIMARSed in the front?

I don't understand hints in a non-native language. Be direct about what you mean if you expect to get a straight to the point answer. If we are talking about Ukrainian sabotage in Crimea, then each of them only strengthens the label of a terrorist state in Ukraine. Keep up the good work and soon even the most Russophobic Western curators will turn their backs on Ukraine.

ps Meanwhile, the activity of the Russian army from the Donbass, Kharkiv, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions also expanded to the Mykolaiv region.

I do not expect much of an answer, but just to humour you, direct and clear: RF cannot defend the land that has stolen from Ukraine and is shameful to see how a theoretically superior army cannot achieve anything but marginal gains during the last months. Hope that is clear enough.

BTW, you have a severe misconception about what is terrorism. YOU ARE AT WAR. Sorry to use capitals, but is just so that you get it clear and direct. Any military installation is a legitimate target. What is classed as war crimes is rocketing civilians - RF brand style.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 09:08:39 PM

I do not expect much of an answer, but just to humour you, direct and clear: RF cannot defend the land that has stolen from Ukraine and is shameful to see how a theoretically superior army cannot achieve anything but marginal gains during the last months. Hope that is clear enough.
I have already spoken here many times and I will say it again - time works for Russia. The Armed Forces of Ukraine have not carried out a single successful offensive in six months, Ukraine simply does not have the opportunity for offensive operations. Russia can and knows how to attack, but saves a limited human resource. The situation now seems to be a stalemate, but the approach of winter plays into the hands of Russia. August is still on the calendar, and Europe is already in hysterics. I'm glad you're able to joke under these circumstances. Grin

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 11:13:32 PM

Just can't find any reason to join in helping the Ukraine against monster Russia. Ukraine may criticize, but they will do so to the grave.

The Last Two Neutral European Countries

Yet, nothing seems to be enough. Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba called out the two European countries that have not supplied weapons for the proxy war. "With the exception of Hungary and Austria, the supply of weapons to Ukraine is not a taboo for any other European country, although it was (before)," said Kuleba.

Levente Magyar, Hungary's Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, explained their reasoning for staying neutral. "Unlike many Western partners, we have experienced for ourselves what it is like to confront this huge Eastern state. At the same time, Hungary itself will not supply weapons — this is our strategic position. However, third countries can use our territory," Magyar noted. Hungary simply does not wish to engage in war with a large Eastern power. They are protecting the Hungarian population living in the far-western Transcarpathia region from Russian attacks.

Cool

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 06:08:43 PM

I have already spoken here many times and I will say it again - time works for Russia. The Armed Forces of Ukraine have not carried out a single successful offensive in six months, Ukraine simply does not have the opportunity for offensive operations. Russia can and knows how to attack, but saves a limited human resource. The situation now seems to be a stalemate, but the approach of winter plays into the hands of Russia. August is still on the calendar, and Europe is already in hysterics. I'm glad you're able to joke under these circumstances. Grin
Eat shit, you bastard!

Unpacking of the Russian unparalleled "body armor". Just painted steel sheet. Two "armor" together break through with a conventional 5.45 mm bullet right through.

Putin meat.
https://twitter.com/VALMICHEL7/status/1562886849848193026

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:01:54 PM

Eat shit, you bastard!

Unpacking of the Russian unparalleled "body armor". Just painted steel sheet. Two "armor" together break through with a conventional 5.45 mm bullet right through.

Putin meat.
https://twitter.com/VALMICHEL7/status/1562886849848193026

The attack on Kyiv at the beginning of the war was a feint by the Russians. They used old, outdated war materials. This made the Ukrainians think that Russia wasn't very advanced militarily. Their real goal was Donbas.

Lately there was a parade in Kyiv, celebrating the capture of those old, outdated war machines. Ukrainians still don't realize the trick Russia played on them.

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 10:10:58 PM

And when the Russian army leaves Ukraine (Crimea and Donbas) there will be no civilian casualties.

Russians just need to go home. Stop attacking other countries.

The RF has a big problem that is creating a social issue in the RF and a spilling around like a massive hen poop pool spilling. It is called and oversized and poorly led army. Countries with large armies eventually become armies with a country attached and that means that their only purpose becomes waging war.

This is clearly the case in the RF. I am more and more getting the feeling that there is a disconnect between the "civil" authority (Adolf Putin) and the pyschos that lead the army. At this moment, the influence of the military in the RF means that the civil society has nothing to say on what happens and even becomes a tool to support the army.

This is similar to Prussia before WWI. For those who do not know, it does not end up well.

Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 07:14:16 AM

He's joking because UK along with USA cheers not only for as many Ukrainians and Russians deaths, they like weakening EU, too.
Brexit didn't happen randomly
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 03:42:29 PM

He's joking because UK along with USA cheers not only for as many Ukrainians and Russians deaths, they like weakening EU, too.

Neither did the EU in the first place, and I dare say that the instigators had at least as much ill-will toward the Western Europeans as did those who are applying pressure toward a democratic dissolution of that skid-mark.  If only NATO were a thing of the past, provided it hasn't mutated into something even more abysmal, I could sleep a little easier.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 11:01:52 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2022, 11:38:07 AM by be.open

The RF has a big problem that is creating a social issue in the RF and a spilling around like a massive hen poop pool spilling. It is called and oversized and poorly led army. Countries with large armies eventually become armies with a country attached and that means that their only purpose becomes waging war.

This is clearly the case in the RF. I am more and more getting the feeling that there is a disconnect between the "civil" authority (Adolf Putin) and the pyschos that lead the army. At this moment, the influence of the military in the RF means that the civil society has nothing to say on what happens and even becomes a tool to support the army.

This is similar to Prussia before WWI. For those who do not know, it does not end up well.
What the hell is in your head? Russia has a very compact army for such a vast territory. Even the recent increase in strength by 137 thousand people does not make the Russian army bloated (in general, there is a fairly plausible version that this increase will occur entirely due to the inclusion of the LDNR people's militia in the Russian army).

Relative to the total population, Ukraine has a larger army than Russia.

ps An example of a bloated army is Korea, both northern and southern.

On a purely human level, I feel more sorry for the dead Ukrainian reservists who are thrown to the front as poorly trained cannon fodder than for Russian soldiers, among whom there are now many volunteers.

VKcams.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2022, 11:23:27 AM

Members of the National Guard of Ukraine, who were guarding the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, are transferring to Russian units and obtaining Russian citizenship.

https://www.kp.ru/online/news/4893891/?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

https://VKcams.com Free Live Sex Cams and Sex Chat
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 12:47:57 PM

Members of the National Guard of Ukraine, who were guarding the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, are transferring to Russian units and obtaining Russian citizenship.

https://www.kp.ru/online/news/4893891/?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

"Oб этoм paccкaзaл в вocкpeceньe 27 aвгycтa члeн глaвнoгo coвeтa вoeннo-гpaждaнcкoй aдминиcтpaции Зaпopoжcкoй oблacти Bлaдимиp Poгoв"

Trustworthy source (sarcasm).

KP is ultra propagandist site, you should try to find those who's mimic under "neutral source" for your post, otherwise looks like bs.
And the main problem that this site (KP) is in parallel reality because of that. I've seen a lot of funny predictions from them (We will take Kyiv in 3 days!) which were never to happen.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
VKcams.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2022, 02:18:10 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2022, 02:34:28 PM by VKcams.com

under "neutral source"

Who's the one who stayed neutral?

Find neutral, like Vovk was slaughtered.

I've seen a lot of funny predictions from them (We will take Kyiv in 3 days!) which were never to happen.

вoзьмeм киeв зa тpи дня site:kp.ru

Can I get a link?
There's no such thing there.
Sounds like a Ukrainian fairy tale from the цeнтp iнфopмaцiйнo-пcиxoлoгiчниx oпepaцiй.

https://VKcams.com Free Live Sex Cams and Sex Chat
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2022, 03:18:18 PM

Old one (pre-war) but worth reposting, mainly because it reminds me of countless hours spent in KSP Grin

Russian C300 committing suicide:

It's a great example for all other Russian SAMs - which they are now repurposing for ground attacks but that's a whole other story - keep doing that, keep firing those defective outdated Soviet missiles and eventually one of them will go boomerang on you.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: