Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA World Cup 2022 Discussion Thread  (Read 11610 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 07:55:33 PM

We are going to rest with a score of 1-0 in favor of France. I think France can find the free people much easier. Individually, I also think France is a notch better than England, but England have had some small chances. Still, I expect France to make it 2-0 fairly quickly and that is normally the end of the game. A lot more fun to watch than the previously played match between Portugal and Morocco. But nothing to the detriment of Morocco, they have made the most of it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2022, 08:15:45 PM

The way the game is going, I still have a strong feeling about England even though France has the lead thanks to a goal. I love both France and England so much because they have my favorite players, such as Saka and Harry Kane. The two teams are strong. Mbappe has demonstrated extraordinary dedication to helping his country win this world cup. According to the start, Morocco has not lost a game so far, sending Ronaldo back to his country when I saw the legend crying I felt very emotional that is football for you.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 08:19:38 PM

England have finally scored the goal they were in search of. Harry Kane scored a penalty and equalized the score. Justice has been served.  Grin  Because I believe England's penalty wasn't given in the first half. It was a clear foul before anything else. There was an obvious tackle there. It was just a matter of debate if it was inside the penalty area or outside. But I believe it was inside. Anyway now the match is even more exciting. France did their best at defending until the penalty.

Now both teams are able to find some spaces in the defense lines of each other. Rabiot was nearly scoring the second goal of his team after finding a big opening just outside the penalty area but Pickford saved it. I think this match might not end before extra time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 09:50:25 PM

Portugal's being eliminated was also very surprising indeed. Ronaldo was hoping to win his last World Cup with Portugal but they said goodbye to the tournament very early. Morocco defense really locked the match for them and Portugal were just desperately trying to score the goal somehow.
Sadly, Portugal was also beaten and Ronaldo could not realize his dream in the last World Cup for him. Now, the era has been really changing, even the focus of the ball is not on Ronaldo as the executor. Most players have not trusted him so much. Well, this is a hard time for Ronaldo this year. once again, my favorite team has been lost  Shocked

I don't know why but now I start liking Marocco, they are likely having an effort from zero to hero. They are so far doing their best in the world cup, no matter what people predict, Marocco has realized that they can be a strong team to consider. The next will be also a hard match for Marocco because having to face France which is also a strong and consistent team. But, it may be interesting if the final will be: Croatia vs Marocco  Grin

martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2022, 10:29:58 PM

The way the game is going, I still have a strong feeling about England even though France has the lead thanks to a goal. I love both France and England so much because they have my favorite players, such as Saka and Harry Kane. The two teams are strong. Mbappe has demonstrated extraordinary dedication to helping his country win this world cup. According to the start, Morocco has not lost a game so far, sending Ronaldo back to his country when I saw the legend crying I felt very emotional that is football for you.
It is so sad that star boy Saka was not on the winning side in today's match after all his effort and all that he contributed for the team to win France.Harry kane was the jinx for England today as he missed a penalty in the 84th minute of the game,where if he had scored that goal,the game would have ended in a 2-2 draw,and maybe who knows,whether England would have qualified.
Now it's Argentina vs Croatia and France vs Morocco.Uptill now,Morocco qualifying from group stage to semi final stage  seems like a joke to me, nevertheless,I still wish them well.
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 10:50:29 PM

France dominated attacks from the right wing, Ousmane Dembele managed to make it difficult for Harry Maguire and Lukas Shaw's defense, Aurelien Tchouameni's shot was on target from outside the penalty box using Antoine Griezmann's pass, thus creating the first goal for France. The French midfield played quite aggressively and controlled the game perfectly, while Hugo Lloris made three saves in the first half.

England had several opportunities that could not be taken advantage of, Jude Bellingham and Jordan Henderson were unable to provide measurable passes to the attackers, so no equalizing goals were created in the first half for England, waiting for Marcus Rashford to enter so that there was a difference in England's front line.

Rabiot has been under estimated severally but he has been up and going
England didn't operate more from the middle but from the wing
One good thing England did was to keep Mbappe silent.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 04:08:39 AM

Portugal is playing well organized passer game tonight. They are using wings efficiently as well. But at striking and chance creation they are bit worse. Morocco defence is motivated. I feel like this may end up as very hard match for Portugal. Morocco keeps surprising me. They have many skilled players compared to their opponents that they played against. I hope match ends in draw so we can have more fun after 90 minutes end.

Well, the Marocans turned out to be stronger and they won this match with Portugal, showing, in my opinion, a reliable game leading the team to victory and it was their fifth winless game in this championship, I think they deserved to go further.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 04:37:01 AM

France dominated attacks from the right wing, Ousmane Dembele managed to make it difficult for Harry Maguire and Lukas Shaw's defense, Aurelien Tchouameni's shot was on target from outside the penalty box using Antoine Griezmann's pass, thus creating the first goal for France. The French midfield played quite aggressively and controlled the game perfectly, while Hugo Lloris made three saves in the first half.
Antoine Griezmann was the best player after the match was over and actually in terms of ball possession I saw not much difference between these two teams, but France was able to make a very extraordinary surprise by continuing to mess up the English defense so that in the first half France was immediately one goal ahead of England

England had several opportunities that could not be taken advantage of, Jude Bellingham and Jordan Henderson were unable to provide measurable passes to the attackers, so no equalizing goals were created in the first half for England, waiting for Marcus Rashford to enter so that there was a difference in England's front line.
One of the great chances and opportunities for the England national team that didn't work out and that's very unfortunate was the missed penalty in the second half through Harry Kane whose shot was saved by the French goalkeeper in the 84th minute. Even though it was an opportunity for England to equalize before the game was over.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Despairo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 04:57:29 AM

Sadly, Portugal was also beaten and Ronaldo could not realize his dream in the last World Cup for him. Now, the era has been really changing, even the focus of the ball is not on Ronaldo as the executor. Most players have not trusted him so much. Well, this is a hard time for Ronaldo this year. once again, my favorite team has been lost  Shocked
There's no proof if Ronaldo have said this is his last World Cup, although he's currently at 37 years old and the next world cup he will turn be 41 years old, don't forget Ibrahimovic is still playing for AC Milan while he's currently 41 years old. Ronaldo has a strict lifestyle and he's trying to make his body strong everytime, actually he could join the next world cup since it's still possible.

I don't know why but now I start liking Marocco, they are likely having an effort from zero to hero. They are so far doing their best in the world cup, no matter what people predict, Marocco has realized that they can be a strong team to consider. The next will be also a hard match for Marocco because having to face France which is also a strong and consistent team. But, it may be interesting if the final will be: Croatia vs Marocco  Grin
Morocco is still from zero to master, I will say they become a hero if they're a champion in this world cup. Morocco's luck won't last long, it's similar like Saudi Arabia who can beat Argentina in the group phase. France will definitely win this match.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 05:04:32 AM

Portugal's being eliminated was also very surprising indeed. Ronaldo was hoping to win his last World Cup with Portugal but they said goodbye to the tournament very early. Morocco defense really locked the match for them and Portugal were just desperately trying to score the goal somehow. The way they were trying was already a sign of a defeat in the last minutes. Especially Felix's shot was really amazing but the goalkeeper also made a great save there. First Livakovic and this time Bono.  Smiley

These surprising eliminations have been good for me as I want to see England as the champions. Many big rivals are out already now. However I hope England can beat France today. Their job isn't easy against one of the favourites for the championship.
Portugal was not alone to win here in this event all teams which qualify for the event were here for the win of title but sadly now we have only four teams left those are capable of carry for the title race with many big names are already out of the competition even they were good and full of skilled players Ronaldo done amazing stuff for his country for many years, but sadly this was not enough to win the world cup for his country, and now he is already out of the competition with lost in quarterfinal against Morocco most chances he will take retirement from the national team and give some better performance for the next club.

Few Portuguese players were really at the top of their game but sadly fail to convert their chances and lost against a DARK HORSE side in quarterfinal now Morocco is going to face France which is defending his title and have good chance to win the world cup again third time in last 24 years.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 814

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 09:54:50 AM

I would say that the main reason for the Croatian victory is their excellent play, especially the Croatian midfield, which hid the ball from the Brazilians and had possession, which no national team has been able to do against Brazil so far.
When they can't reach the ball and control the game, Brazilian soccer players become very nervous.
The return of the Croatian team to the match after leading Brazil is an indication of the enormous mental strength of the Croatian team. Croatian players have character and never give up.
Until the end of this world championship, no one will be a favorite against Croatia, and Croatian players can go all the way and win the title of world champions.

Exactly, Croatia's midfield played extremely well and Modric led the team
Brazil played with a lot of pressure, having the obligation to beat Croatia, because it is not a "world reference" in football nowadays.
When Croatia scored the goal that led to penalties, Brazil collapsed, it was at that moment that the Brazilian team "lost" the game, they had everything to win, but they failed to take advantage of this opportunity.

Not to belittle Croatia, but Brazil could be in a much worse situation, because Croatians are not good technically, if Croatia had the skill and technique of Brazil, they could easily win that game.

With regard to finalizations, Croatia had a measly 11.11% of accuracy towards the goal, but Brazil 52.3%, and also the precision of the passes of Brazil was superior compared to Croatia.
But with all these events, Croatia knew how to take advantage of this opportunity and managed to eliminate Brazil

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 10:05:24 AM

It is true that football is a sport that is difficult to predict. Beginning before Morocco qualified for the Semifinals because they beat Portugal, I am very sure that the performance of the Moroccan team will stop against Portugal. Likewise with the England vs France match which made me feel confident that my support team England would beat France as the defending champion.

Morocco's appearance, which was able to make new history at the 2022 World Cup, was not 100% lucky. If you are able to win in 1 or 2 matches against your favorite team you can still consider it lucky, but Morocco has proven it in 5 matches. That's hard work.

Congratulations to Morocco.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 10:13:44 AM
Merited by bestcoins1 (1)

Once again, the Portuguese team was defeated by Morocco's match strategy. We expected Morocco to play defensively and try to draw. Because we have seen this kind of gameplay from Morocco in every recent match. However, Morocco did not play defensively in the first half today. Morocco's goal in the first half was to score. And they succeeded. After scoring in the first half, Morocco did not try to attack much in the second half. However, several counter-attacks were made by Moroccan players.
However, it is a great honor for Morocco. Now I am looking forward to watching the England vs France match. This match will also be very competitive. Both teams have very strong attacks.
Maroco managed to bury Portugal's dream of advancing to the semifinals, the players owned by Maroco were really strong in defense, they were never hooked by Portugal's style of play, so they managed to concentrate on breaking the attacks that Portugal was trying to do.

Maroco made two counter-attacks and Bono also made three perfect saves in the game, thus managing to frustrate the Portuguese players and could do nothing to score, not bringing on Cristian Ronaldo in the first half seems to have worked in Maroco's favor. So there is no need to guard this sector and leave no empty positions to try to put pressure on Cristian Ronaldo.

This is quite an achievement. I personally support Brazil, but they are out now. So I was cheering for one of the GOAT (CR7). But what a match that was. The header goal was a piece of beauty.
That last red card was funny enough.
But what they have achieved today, did indeed created a history in football world. From the group stages, I have never though that Morocco would make to this position.
Anyway, I am enjoying this world cup. It keeps creating unpredicted moments.
Ronaldo's dream may end here. There's just one more GOAT still in the story. Let's see if he can do it this time. Otherwise, he will be the unluckiest person in the football history.
Since the beginning of the group phase, Maroco were not favored, but they played consistently enough to reach the semifinals, even though it was not easy to get through this phase. When they beat Spain on penalties, it opened up opportunities for Maroco to beat Portugal, because of the positive results they got when they won on penalties with Spain.

This was the last World Cup for Cristian Ronaldo, even the player left the field with very moving tears, I think the Portuguese coach was not quite right to include Cristian Ronaldo in the second half, consciously or not Seleccao das Quinas quite needed Cristian Ronaldo's presence on the field, because it has the potential to make opposing players will make a double defense to guard it.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 10:40:43 AM

This was the last World Cup for Cristian Ronaldo, even the player left the field with very moving tears, I think the Portuguese coach was not quite right to include Cristian Ronaldo in the second half, consciously or not Seleccao das Quinas quite needed Cristian Ronaldo's presence on the field, because it has the potential to make opposing players will make a double defense to guard it.

I don't know why the coach felt Ronaldo was unnecessary in the last two games. Coach Fernando Santos did not give Ronaldo enough opportunities to play against Switzerland. Even then, Portugal played well against Switzerland. Perhaps this is the reason why coach Santos does not want to give Ronaldo a chance against Morocco. Morocco's defense is very strong. Coach Santos needed to have players like Ronaldo on the field from the start to break such a defense. I don't know why Santos made such a stupid decision.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 11:02:11 AM

I would say that the main reason for the Croatian victory is their excellent play, especially the Croatian midfield, which hid the ball from the Brazilians and had possession, which no national team has been able to do against Brazil so far.
When they can't reach the ball and control the game, Brazilian soccer players become very nervous.
The return of the Croatian team to the match after leading Brazil is an indication of the enormous mental strength of the Croatian team. Croatian players have character and never give up.
Until the end of this world championship, no one will be a favorite against Croatia, and Croatian players can go all the way and win the title of world champions.

Exactly, Croatia's midfield played extremely well and Modric led the team
Brazil played with a lot of pressure, having the obligation to beat Croatia, because it is not a "world reference" in football nowadays.
When Croatia scored the goal that led to penalties, Brazil collapsed, it was at that moment that the Brazilian team "lost" the game, they had everything to win, but they failed to take advantage of this opportunity.

Not to belittle Croatia, but Brazil could be in a much worse situation, because Croatians are not good technically, if Croatia had the skill and technique of Brazil, they could easily win that game.

With regard to finalizations, Croatia had a measly 11.11% of accuracy towards the goal, but Brazil 52.3%, and also the precision of the passes of Brazil was superior compared to Croatia.
But with all these events, Croatia knew how to take advantage of this opportunity and managed to eliminate Brazil

We need to be realistic and admit that Brazil has the best players in the world, but they obviously don't have the best team.
Very good individuals don't necessarily make a very good team, and this has now been shown in the case of Brazil.
Brazil has been winning so far thanks to the great individual quality of its players, but against Croatia, for the first time, they encountered a worthy opponent, with a great midfield and good organization of the game, who found a way to stop their football dance.
In today's modern football, great individuals no longer win, but national teams that have a better organized team and team spirit, as well as a good organization and game plan.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 11:09:06 AM

France played good football and deserved win last night against England. I think Morocco also performed pretty good (far better than what was expected from them). At this point my bets would be on Argentina and France. I think no more surprises are expected at semi finals. Argentina is better team and Messi will be enough for them to handle Croatia defence and unlock their key. France on the hand has lot more quality midfielders and attackers compared to Morocco. Sorry but, gonna be end of Moroccan dream this round. They may hit 3rd place tho.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 11:11:29 AM

It is so sad that star boy Saka was not on the winning side in today's match after all his effort and all that he contributed for the team to win France.Harry kane was the jinx for England today as he missed a penalty in the 84th minute of the game,where if he had scored that goal,the game would have ended in a 2-2 draw,and maybe who knows,whether England would have qualified.
Now it's Argentina vs Croatia and France vs Morocco.Uptill now,Morocco qualifying from group stage to semi final stage  seems like a joke to me, nevertheless,I still wish them well.
I was impressed with the English players, they were matched with the France stars,I didn't see much difference in terms of quality,if it was not Harry Kane penalty miss I think England would have win at extra time, I felt bad that it was Harry Kane that miss the penalty that send England out of the world cup because he did a lot for them to be in that tournament,but I know he would miss because it would be difficult scoring Hugo lloris (his club teammate) two penalties in one game.

Stake VIP wager
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 11:14:27 AM

France played good football and deserved win last night against England. I think Morocco also performed pretty good (far better than what was expected from them). At this point my bets would be on Argentina and France. I think no more surprises are expected at semi finals. Argentina is better team and Messi will be enough for them to handle Croatia defence and unlock their key. France on the hand has lot more quality midfielders and attackers compared to Morocco. Sorry but, gonna be end of Moroccan dream this round. They may hit 3rd place tho.
you never can tell, you should not conclude that there are no more surprises in the world cup if there have been surprises from the onset to this very moment you should look out for more surprises again I am very surprised that you counted Crotia out, people that eliminated Brazil why do you have to count them out in the contest. If Crotia can eliminate Brazil it means that they can do so to Argentina, nothing is sure and nothing is safe until the last 90 minutes of the game

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
hyudien

Activity: 1974
Merit: 591

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 11:24:12 AM

you never can tell, you should not conclude that there are no more surprises in the world cup if there have been surprises from the onset to this very moment you should look out for more surprises again I am very surprised that you counted Crotia out, people that eliminated Brazil why do you have to count them out in the contest. If Crotia can eliminate Brazil it means that they can do so to Argentina, nothing is sure and nothing is safe until the last 90 minutes of the game
Agree, don't say the surprise is over because this year's World Cup we have experienced many unexpected things in the top 16 up to the semi-finals which have produced a national team far beyond expectations. The trip to Morocco was originally considered a complementary spice to the world cup but in fact, it was able to get rid of the giant national team which clearly had the experience of the world cup. Croatia certainly has quality players who have sent Brazil home. The Netherlands was sent home by Argentina, and Portugal also finally had to accept defeat. England is not a weak national team, but in front of France they had to submit and the fate of Harry Kane, who missed the penalty, was clearly an unexpected factor. As a result, the semi-finals will be even more exciting because it will be more difficult to guess who will pass with the best performance of their respective national teams.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nullama

Activity: 980
Merit: 957

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 11:43:32 AM

~snip~
Agree, don't say the surprise is over because this year's World Cup we have experienced many unexpected things in the top 16 up to the semi-finals which have produced a national team far beyond expectations. The trip to Morocco was originally considered a complementary spice to the world cup but in fact, it was able to get rid of the giant national team which clearly had the experience of the world cup. Croatia certainly has quality players who have sent Brazil home. The Netherlands was sent home by Argentina, and Portugal also finally had to accept defeat. England is not a weak national team, but in front of France they had to submit and the fate of Harry Kane, who missed the penalty, was clearly an unexpected factor. As a result, the semi-finals will be even more exciting because it will be more difficult to guess who will pass with the best performance of their respective national teams.

Now saying that Morocco will win the world cup is not really that weird.

So many strange and unusual things have happened in this world cup.

Portugal, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, all gone.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: