Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226329 times)
Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:35:15 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
its been long time,now that amount was increase as long bitcoin more popular,and yes bitcoin is becoming global currency,i'm sure all countries will accept bitcoin soon.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:58:14 PM

bitcoin will up price.......global

Yeah Bitcoin has potential to become a global currency but its kind of self serving and narrow. Bitcoin transfers are instant, regardless of the current price in fiat, its an instant exchange medium, that's its main strength. Also, speculators do and will speculate on anything...
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:59:37 PM

the thing is... Bitcoin is already a global currency. Aside from Bitcoin only gold can be compared to a global currency. Bitcoin is the perfect toll for international transactions
I think it is still very young to say that bitcoin is an international currency? bitcoin still under paypal and gold in the movement of the market each year. so bitcoin still need to progress more rapidly again to be a global currency.
global currency must necessarily be greater than the dollar right ?
No, bitcoin is not under paypal, but paypal is going to dump under the wave of bitcoin, every user of paypal who learn about the features of bitcoin immediately transfer to there.

I think PayPal won't get dumped under the wave of bitcoin. People who currently using PayPal when learn about bitcoin, will just add bitcoin as an alternate or additional payment source as bitcoins future is unpredictable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:04:23 PM

the thing is... Bitcoin is already a global currency. Aside from Bitcoin only gold can be compared to a global currency. Bitcoin is the perfect toll for international transactions
I think it is still very young to say that bitcoin is an international currency? bitcoin still under paypal and gold in the movement of the market each year. so bitcoin still need to progress more rapidly again to be a global currency.
No, bitcoin is not under paypal, but paypal is going to dump under the wave of bitcoin, every user of paypal who learn about the features of bitcoin immediately transfer to there.

I think PayPal won't get dumped under the wave of bitcoin. People who currently using PayPal when learn about bitcoin, will just add bitcoin as an alternate or additional payment source as bitcoins future is unpredictable.

That's true and we cannot ignore the fact that Paypal is more popular in compare to bitcoin at a moment, and Paypal will be there in future too but not sure about bitcoin.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:03:34 PM

That's true and we cannot ignore the fact that Paypal is more popular in compare to bitcoin at a moment, and Paypal will be there in future too but not sure about bitcoin.

Paypal is maybe right now popular but I think this will change if people found out the bitcoin, because the bitcoin is of course much better.
I think its also laying about the fact that paypal is right now only more used because its used by a lot of stores, I hate paypal for there limitations.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:19:55 PM

Bitcoin is on its way to become a global currency the advantage Bitcoin is, is that if you have internet you can make use of Bitcoin. The only thing that it misses is paper money.
To think the future of money is anything but virtue is absurd, bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies can't become a global currencies.
|Unfortunately I strongly agree with you but bitcoin can be a widely used cryptocurrency!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:31:59 PM

Paypal is maybe right now popular but I think this will change if people found out the bitcoin, because the bitcoin is of course much better.
I think its also laying about the fact that paypal is right now only more used because its used by a lot of stores, I hate paypal for there limitations.
Bitcoin is better for its overall aspects, but Paypal is far better when it comes to to quick payments and business protection. Bitcoin is definitely more versatile and than Paypal, but Bitcoin is somewhat more of a challenge to use than Paypal. It's not that difficult 99% of the time, it just requires a smidge of technological literacy.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:44:54 PM

Yes the bitcoin is becoming a real currency, I really have no doubts about that to be honest I think it almost already is.
A lot of users globally are already using it and it only needs to get bigger and recognized to be this.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:44:34 AM

Yes the bitcoin is becoming a real currency, I really have no doubts about that to be honest I think it almost already is.
A lot of users globally are already using it and it only needs to get bigger and recognized to be this.

Yes it global currency that use by online bitcoin users globally online but in offline world theirs still people dont use bitcoin, and lack of adaption of online stores is one why bitcoin is cannot be trust by other who is still doubt to buy bitcoin But if it happens i think it can raise the awareness globally and it can attract more eyes.

Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:02:52 AM

Bitcoin will be later in the future the most used payment method and that is because you already can see now that Bitcoin is getting more used and have more value so that is nice.
Stores make Bitcoin also more acceptable because they know that more people are going to use it to pay and more people are also get to know about Bitcoin and that is nice.

Only that will take some time because it must first becoming also more popular, so it is maybe possible after some 20 years or something.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:32:23 AM

Yes it global currency that use by online bitcoin users globally online but in offline world theirs still people dont use bitcoin, and lack of adaption of online stores is one why bitcoin is cannot be trust by other who is still doubt to buy bitcoin But if it happens i think it can raise the awareness globally and it can attract more eyes.

Bitcoin is not a global currency yet, and even in future I don't think it can reach to that level, it will be just a currency which will be used at secondary level.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:00:11 AM

Bitcoin is better for its overall aspects, but Paypal is far better when it comes to to quick payments and business protection. Bitcoin is definitely more versatile and than Paypal, but Bitcoin is somewhat more of a challenge to use than Paypal. It's not that difficult 99% of the time, it just requires a smidge of technological literacy.
Paypal is better for quick payments and business protection. However, I have issues the complexity of setting up a Paypal account. Plus, I really can't have myself feel confident with Paypal, as I know that many Paypal accounts are being cracked everyday.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:49:10 PM

It is in the end a digital currency. Even when transactions take place in the physical world, people need access to a smartphone and the internet to transact. This is why bitcoin usage will always remain higher in the online world.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:52:10 PM

It is in the end a digital currency. Even when transactions take place in the physical world, people need access to a smartphone and the internet to transact. This is why bitcoin usage will always remain higher in the online world.

I never imagine that bitcoin can be valuable. At the first glance, I know bitcoin just another dump wierd currency that doesn't have any future at all.
And now bitcoin become well known as we can see many company include microsoft use ETH ( altcoin of etherium ) for their project

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:17:39 PM

Bitcoin will be later in the future the most used payment method and that is because you already can see now that Bitcoin is getting more used and have more value so that is nice.
Stores make Bitcoin also more acceptable because they know that more people are going to use it to pay and more people are also get to know about Bitcoin and that is nice.

Only that will take some time because it must first becoming also more popular, so it is maybe possible after some 20 years or something.

Bitcoin is definitely virtual currency and it is definitely an interesting concept. The problem with Bitcoin is that unlike the dollar, gold or land there is nothing actually backing it up other than the internet people trust. So I don't think it will become a global currency.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:13:17 PM

Kinda cant get what your point is when there is no end lol.

How would digital currency end.. when its relied on it every day? People use credit cards... that doesnt need any form of internet.. and thats still would be digital.

And now theres the debit card with bicoin.. so yeah.

HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:56:03 PM

Bitcoin is definitely virtual currency and it is definitely an interesting concept. The problem with Bitcoin is that unlike the dollar, gold or land there is nothing actually backing it up other than the internet people trust. So I don't think it will become a global currency.

For me it is just starting. Bitcoin can make a big entrance now in the financial forex markets. If this happens we are really in for a treat.
New money means more demand.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:09:30 PM

For me it is just starting. Bitcoin can make a big entrance now in the financial forex markets. If this happens we are really in for a treat.

Bitcoin is getting more popular no doubt about that but cannot visualize to see it as a global currency and if it wants to be a global currency then it needs awareness at all the levels.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:25:35 AM

Bitcoin is getting more popular no doubt about that but cannot visualize to see it as a global currency and if it wants to be a global currency then it needs awareness at all the levels.

Bitcoin is getting more popularity but if some more form of promotion leads to big adoption it may soon evolve as a alternate currency than getting changed as a global currency.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:18:03 AM

Bitcoin is getting more popularity but if some more form of promotion leads to big adoption it may soon evolve as a alternate currency than getting changed as a global currency.

Promotion should be done at a higher level involving some famous personalities to promote it, as people are influenced by this people and it will take adaption to a next level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: