Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226329 times)
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:26:25 PM

You already can see now that Bitcoin is already used all over the world and that is nice and I also think that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly now so that is really nice.
But it will be really hard to know what the value will be later but it is nice if it will be more popular and used.
Yeah it is being used all over the world so you can see it as a global currency but is is not used by the majority of the people. I think that that should be there aim.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:23:17 PM

i think that we need more time to tell that bitcoin is becoming a global currency, because bitcoin is populaire in internet only but in real life there is so many that they don't know what is bitcoin. so you can say that bitcoin is becoming a digital global currency. and in the future when some business will use bitcoin as payment that will be the right moment to say that.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:02:37 PM

i think that we need more time to tell that bitcoin is becoming a global currency, because bitcoin is populaire in internet only but in real life there is so many that they don't know what is bitcoin. so you can say that bitcoin is becoming a digital global currency. and in the future when some business will use bitcoin as payment that will be the right moment to say that.

teh herd will be using bitcoin without knowing it.

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:17:25 PM

You already can see now that Bitcoin is already used all over the world and that is nice and I also think that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly now so that is really nice.
But it will be really hard to know what the value will be later but it is nice if it will be more popular and used.
Yeah it is being used all over the world so you can see it as a global currency but is is not used by the majority of the people. I think that that should be there aim.
yeah although bitcoin used worldwide but only a few people in each country who use bitcoin? even in my town only me who know and use bitcoin. I wanted to be a pioneer bitcoin in my town. but I always failed in promoting. bitcoin still have a few users dude

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:46:49 PM

yeah although bitcoin used worldwide but only a few people in each country who use bitcoin? even in my town only me who know and use bitcoin. I wanted to be a pioneer bitcoin in my town. but I always failed in promoting. bitcoin still have a few users dude

The well known media channels are champion in talking down on Bitcoin. The far majority of their reports about Bitcoin are negative. When there is something good happening they don't even cover it. But as soon as an exchange gets hacked, or the recent drama with Craigh Wright, they cover it immediately.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:09:34 PM

The well known media channels are champion in talking down on Bitcoin. The far majority of their reports about Bitcoin are negative. When there is something good happening they don't even cover it. But as soon as an exchange gets hacked, or the recent drama with Craigh Wright, they cover it immediately.
That doesn't matter because with that bad publicity about bitcoins people will be more interested to try and if they are already in the community they would realize that bitcoins is valuable in doing regular transactions online.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:06:28 AM

That is because bad news creates more impact. People, in general, pay closer attention to negative news and seems to be disinterested in moderately good news. But bad publicity for bitcoin is still publicity, and sooner or later, people are going to see good news coming, what with the bitcoin price climbing rapidly the past few weeks.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:03:03 AM

That is because bad news creates more impact. People, in general, pay closer attention to negative news and seems to be disinterested in moderately good news. But bad publicity for bitcoin is still publicity, and sooner or later, people are going to see good news coming, what with the bitcoin price climbing rapidly the past few weeks.

Bitcoin really create a breakthrough in business sector for making some transaction convenient and anonymous and i dont really doubt that it will gain more and more popularity in the future since the market of it getting wider and it is spread all around the globe, and bitcoin now is being advertise anywhere and in tv add thats why bitcoin will gain more success, thats why we can really threat it as global currency because we do trades and transaction with it without any error and hassle in internet world.

dilution007

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:57:18 AM

Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Digital Asset. Grin

zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:39:50 PM

It is recognized as property in many countries, including UK and the US. In Germany, it is regarded as currency.

BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:29:36 PM

bitcoin has great potential as a currency, even on the internet. The new bitcoin several years appeared on the internet, but the price has overcome paypal, I guess it's possible for bitcoin, but not everyone can use it
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:47:39 PM

bitcoin has great potential as a currency, even on the internet. The new bitcoin several years appeared on the internet, but the price has overcome paypal, I guess it's possible for bitcoin, but not everyone can use it

The currency is now getting a viral level where the governments will find impossible to control or contain living them with only one option of accepting it and moving forward and maybe formulating some laws regarding the btc. This is surely a global currency that will usefully bring change in some years.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:53:14 PM

But anyway it's so far from becoming a global currency, many countries banned bitcoin and it's very sad, cause bitcoin is really good as currency.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:59:29 PM

The currency is now getting a viral level where the governments will find impossible to control or contain living them with only one option of accepting it and moving forward and maybe formulating some laws regarding the btc. This is surely a global currency that will usefully bring change in some years.

What is it with the gov acceptance and law obsession?! This paradigm is obsolete, move on already.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:37:24 PM

Bitcoin has the potential to become the second global currency specially in digital environment and not more.

if we talk about digital world then I think bitcoin will not be the second global currency, but it will take the first place and everyone on internet will prefer it first.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:53:54 PM

Slowly but it is really becoming a global currency. More and more people use it and cause of that more and more sites and gadgets that accept it appear. I was reading that soon appear an ATC that accept bitcoins, somewhere in America. And I'm sure other countries will repeat it in few time.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:15:20 PM

It is recognized as property in many countries, including UK and the US. In Germany, it is regarded as currency.
Not quite yet, herc in Philippines where we are one of 3rd world country, bitcoin doesnt discovered yet by 97% of people
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:42:47 PM

Not quite yet, herc in Philippines where we are one of 3rd world country, bitcoin doesnt discovered yet by 97% of people

Very true. I only know of about 5 Australians who are on bitcointalk, and there's only one bitcoin atm in my state. It's also down for maintainance 24/7...

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:48:48 PM

Slowly but it is really becoming a global currency. More and more people use it and cause of that more and more sites and gadgets that accept it appear. I was reading that soon appear an ATC that accept bitcoins, somewhere in America. And I'm sure other countries will repeat it in few time.

I mean, I can see a world where we wouldn't use just bitcoin, but in terms of where/who it can reach in that you can send it to any one relatively quick I can see what you are saying.  Plus, it's the closest thing to paying someone "under the table" for miscellaneous jobs online without taxes and that sort of thing, so I guess that's a plus.  I couldn't even imagine having to file for taxes right now with all the random stuff I have bought and that sort of thing with bitcoin.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:07:19 AM

There is a chance that this will happen if the bitcoin continuous to grow more and more I really think we can achieve this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: