Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:04:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
  Print  
Author Topic: Africa Football Discussion || Current Topic: Worldcup qualifiers - CAF.  (Read 8378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Ruttoshi

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

Baba God Noni

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 02:46:49 PM

Many people are saying that Victor Osimhen should apologize for what he said in the video he released some time ago and is not really clear what the main matter is. Finidi George said something that made Osimhen to release that video of him blasting the coach, after Finidi said that they're not begging Osimhen to play for the Super Eagles, to me this man is looking for who to pour his anger and frustration on after playing 2 draws in the World Cup qualification and Victor Osimhen is the only person he could think of and  after watching this video I just realized that something big is happening in the NFF that they're not telling us. I don't think Osimhen owes anybody any apology, Finidi need to come out and address the statement he gave during the interview before they'll talk about who to apologize to whom.
People love blaming other people for their failure. Who cares what is happening in NFF, the important thing is that they should not bring their corruption and biased minds into the affairs of the team, because it is going to affect their performance. Nigeria have always made wrong decisions that do cost them a lot and I don't know why it is like that.

Findi George should just walk away and understand that he is not competent in coaching the super Eagles after he was given a chance to prove himself capable, instead of putting the blame on the players.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 04:17:07 PM

At first, it was NFF to take disciplinary action against Osimhen over his online outburst towards Finidi George. Now another twist has been taken as I have meant to know from a FB post that Osimhen has been banned from playing for the Super Eagles.

JUST IN!!! Nigerian Striker, Victor Osimhen Reportedly Banned From Playing For National Team | #IgbereTV

The Nigerian Football Federation has reportedly banned Nigerian striker, Victor Osimhen and declared its intention to use the Victor Osimhen case as a deterrent to prevent other players from publicly criticising or disparaging national football heroes and legends.

According to a member of the NFF board, Osimhen would be used as an example to prevent others from doing the same in future.

According to the source, "He (Victor Osimhen) crossed the line with his outburst even when Finidi called him to explain he still didn’t deem it fit to retract his statements. We won’t condone that and after the Salah break, we will sit on the issue. I can tell you he won’t be in the team until he says sorry for his actions”, he concluded.

I don't know how legit or true can this news be. But if it is true, I won't commend NFF for it because we know how involved Osimhen has been in Super Eagles matches. Osimhen might have made a wrong move by coming online to disrespect Finidi George but banning him from partaking in the Super Eagle matches is not the right move. I think the NFF should have rethought its decision, now we want the Super Eagles to qualify for the 2026 World Cup

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nwada001

Activity: 616
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 04:28:05 PM

I don't know how legit or true can this news be. But if it is true, I won't commend NFF for it because we know how involved Osimhen has been in Super Eagles matches. Osimhen might have made a wrong move by coming online to disrespect Finidi George but banning him from partaking in the Super Eagle matches is not the right move. I think the NFF should have rethought its decision, now we want the Super Eagles to qualify for the 2026 World Cup
There is always a consequence for every action, but this decision taken by NFF is a very harsh one. But let's see how it goes. Before this issue escalated to the point where it is right now, they could have called both parties in order to caution them to stop the social media bullying.

With or without the Super Eagles, Victor has already made a name for himself. I'm just wondering what the NFF expects Victor to lose by banning him from playing for the Super Eagles, aside from the love and joy he derives from playing for his countrymen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 04:32:54 PM

This news has not been confirmed by any NFF official but it has become popular in some social media platforms. I read yesterday that he would be sanctioned if he didn't apologize to Finidi George for his unwarranted outburst. Banning the player will be an extreme punishment because his offense is not commensurate with it. The ideal punishment will be for him to apologize or pay a fine. However, I don't think Nigeria is ready for such drama when all the attention should be focused on getting a new coach that will help the Super Eagles qualify for the World Cup. Banning him will lead to division in the team because he is an important player in the club. Victor Osimhen is the most influential Nigerian player currently and Nigeria will need him to continue fighting for a place in the world cup. I just hope he will be humble enough to apologize and continue his selfless contribution to the Super Eagles.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dailyscript

Activity: 210
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 05:01:53 PM

Many people are saying that Victor Osimhen should apologize for what he said in the video he released some time ago and is not really clear what the main matter is. Finidi George said something that made Osimhen to release that video of him blasting the coach, after Finidi said that they're not begging Osimhen to play for the Super Eagles, to me this man is looking for who to pour his anger and frustration on after playing 2 draws in the World Cup qualification and Victor Osimhen is the only person he could think of and  after watching this video I just realized that something big is happening in the NFF that they're not telling us. I don't think Osimhen owes anybody any apology, Finidi need to come out and address the statement he gave during the interview before they'll talk about who to apologize to whom.
People love blaming other people for their failure. Who cares what is happening in NFF, the important thing is that they should not bring their corruption and biased minds into the affairs of the team, because it is going to affect their performance. Nigeria have always made wrong decisions that do cost them a lot and I don't know why it is like that.

Findi George should just walk away and understand that he is not competent in coaching the super Eagles after he was given a chance to prove himself capable, instead of putting the blame on the players.
This is one thing that most coaches fail to understand. When you are giving a task or a big responsibility is on your head. Its is in your hands todo whatever it takes to see those things proper. If your incompetent to carry out the task the subordinate will complain and the mantle will be removed from your care to another who they feel can be capable. I wont blame the NFF player if they feel that a coach from their country cannot fulfill the job, they should get a new coach that can take the team to greater height. Because no football team would want to stay for years without winning trophies after so many struggles and effort.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 05:23:23 PM

Exactly mate, some people like apportioning blames for their lapses, one of the problem  NFF is facing today is the corrupt individuals that are their, they keep ruining our chances because of their excessive urge for misappropriation of fund meant for the organization to function, at this point NFF needs overhauling, it is unfortunate that the corruption has eaten dip to the extent that we dont know whom to trust again, if i may advise, what nigeria national team need right now is a good manager that can help to organize the team for a better future, Nigeria deserved better from finidi George than what they got but that's it,  the best thing for him now is to resign honourabky as you said, Nigeria should look for a good manager to handle the national team that's my take.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 05:26:19 PM

There is always a consequence for every action, but this decision taken by NFF is a very harsh one. But let's see how it goes. Before this issue escalated to the point where it is right now, they could have called both parties in order to caution them to stop the social media bullying.

With or without the Super Eagles, Victor has already made a name for himself. I'm just wondering what the NFF expects Victor to lose by banning him from playing for the Super Eagles, aside from the love and joy he derives from playing for his countrymen.

Findi said that Osimhen is faking his injury and doesn't want to participate with the team while the player said that he informed the first about his injury, so he is aware and knows the MRI result, yet he informed him to stay with his family.
I find the whole thing ridiculous. If the player has a valid cause then why this accusation? Another thing, Findi will not remain with Nigeria so the consequence of this ban is just Nigeria worsening its bad prognosis in international games.

Franctoshi

Activity: 840
Merit: 570

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 05:36:27 PM

Findi said that Osimhen is faking his injury and doesn't want to participate with the team while the player said that he informed the first about his injury, so he is aware and knows the MRI result, yet he informed him to stay with his family.
I find the whole thing ridiculous. If the player has a valid cause then why this accusation? Another thing, Findi will not remain with Nigeria so the consequence of this ban is just Nigeria worsening its bad prognosis in international games.
If we further dig into this matter there are a lot behind the scene which took place before the major clash between Finidi George and Victor Osimhen,  However I don't think this should be a major reason why Finidi George should not win his games ,there are players to hold on aside Victor and it's very ridiculous to use this as an excuse.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 602
Merit: 426

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 06:03:49 PM

If Osimhen was still quiet about this whole situation many won't have been on his side or even hear what went on between him, his doctor and Finidi George, is so annoying how our ex players that come to coach the Super Eagles do have problems with the players. NFF can never remove their political activities from the Super Eagles, is part of them and whenever problems like this comes up they forget how important they are to take control over the whole thing.
Finidi knows he can't manage the Super Eagles, as long as he can't bring himself so low to relate with the players he can't handle them. They talk about Osimhen having issues with Finidi George what then is the problem with him and Boniface? The player Boniface is their and we know how good he is and how patient he has been to play for the Super Eagles now Finidi have the tools to make his work easy but he feels pride is everything. George is a failure so let him forget everything about the apology, if Osimhen apologize to him who's going to apologize to we the supporters? Do the NFF even care how we feel?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 04:53:33 PM

This news has not been confirmed by any NFF official but it has become popular in some social media platforms. I read yesterday that he would be sanctioned if he didn't apologize to Finidi George for his unwarranted outburst. Banning the player will be an extreme punishment because his offense is not commensurate with it. The ideal punishment will be for him to apologize or pay a fine. However, I don't think Nigeria is ready for such drama when all the attention should be focused on getting a new coach that will help the Super Eagles qualify for the World Cup. Banning him will lead to division in the team because he is an important player in the club. Victor Osimhen is the most influential Nigerian player currently and Nigeria will need him to continue fighting for a place in the world cup. I just hope he will be humble enough to apologize and continue his selfless contribution to the Super Eagles.
I think the main reason NFF had Osimhen banned from playing for Super Eagle was to avoid future occurrences of other players publicly criticizing or disparaging national football heroes and legends.

Now, that NFF has had Osimhen banned from playing for the Super Eagles, do you think Osimhen will have it within himself to apologize for his online outburst after knowing how influential he is to the Nigeria team, and on that, what he says was the truth that his daughter was ill. Why would the NFF ban him for that, when they would have fined him preferably than have him banned. Who stands to lose on this? The NFF, I guess.

However, let's see how everything plays out. We still have from now till next year, for Osimhen and NFF to make amends cos this seems ugly as we think.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Docnaster

Activity: 1652
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 05:03:53 PM

If Osimhen was still quiet about this whole situation many won't have been on his side or even hear what went on between him, his doctor and Finidi George, is so annoying how our ex players that come to coach the Super Eagles do have problems with the players. NFF can never remove their political activities from the Super Eagles, is part of them and whenever problems like this comes up they forget how important they are to take control over the whole thing.
Finidi knows he can't manage the Super Eagles, as long as he can't bring himself so low to relate with the players he can't handle them. They talk about Osimhen having issues with Finidi George what then is the problem with him and Boniface? The player Boniface is their and we know how good he is and how patient he has been to play for the Super Eagles now Finidi have the tools to make his work easy but he feels pride is everything. George is a failure so let him forget everything about the apology, if Osimhen apologize to him who's going to apologize to we the supporters? Do the NFF even care how we feel?
The news that earlier reported that the immediate former coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Finidi George said "he was not going to beg Victor Osimhen to play for the national team" was absolutely a fake and baseless news but what Victor Osimhen failed to do is to confirm the authenticity of the news before the outburst in his response. Till date, we are yet to see any genuine source to when the Finidi George said such and that's why I think Victor Osimhen wasn't professional enough to confirm what he heard or read in the news before responding. A lot of media outlets are good in spreading fake news in other to get attention of people especially those media outlets that rarely get people's attention.
Recently, another fake news also emerged in the media that the NFF is set take a disciplinary measure against Victor Osimhen of which the NFF has publicly debunked the news. The national team of Nigeria is currently experiencing issues that wouldn't have been their in the first place if every party involved had tried to verify the news they heard in the media. The faster the Supper Eagles move away from any negative news the better for them to have good results in their upcoming FIFA World Cup qualifiers

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
  Print  

Jump to: