Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169665 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 07:08:29 PM

I think the best I can do now is to sell XBC, buy REDD (they will actually be next for MintPall) and vote for REDD to just regain just anything from my loss :/

XBC even if winner on MP is no value now, and actully abandoned. Admins does not have eve a pass to xbc website :/

For real? Go ahead sell all your XBC now and move on. We will still continue supporting XBC.

Admins does not have eve a pass to xbc website :/ - this is a pathetic excuse as they will gain the access for the website soon enough, sorry A website should not be the reason to back off and loose confidence on this coin.

bitwarior, pathetic is this: adnimns of XBC lost control over XBC site. If they can't controll site, how xbc team may be treated as serious devs? I don't care if they get it back. They lost the control, are not credible, they may loose it again in the future.

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:27:23 PM

I think the best I can do now is to sell XBC, buy REDD (they will actually be next for MintPall) and vote for REDD to just regain just anything from my loss :/

XBC even if winner on MP is no value now, and actully abandoned. Admins does not have eve a pass to xbc website :/

For real? Go ahead sell all your XBC now and move on. We will still continue supporting XBC.

Admins does not have eve a pass to xbc website :/ - this is a pathetic excuse as they will gain the access for the website soon enough, sorry A website should not be the reason to back off and loose confidence on this coin.

bitwarior, pathetic is this: adnimns of XBC lost control over XBC site. If they can't controll site, how xbc team may be treated as serious devs? I don't care if they get it back. They lost the control, are not credible, they may loose it again in the future.

They couldn't get in touch with the person who had access....how in the hell does that = being less credible?
jw_industry

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:01:53 AM

how can i fix my wallet the transfer from polo wallet never reached my windows wallet
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:17:04 AM

LMAO @ bitwarrior. You remind me of the guy on the titanic who had his 4L mop bucket and was trying to empty out the watter on the boat, while yelling at people "dont worry, I got this"

Don't you realize that the xbc devs and the dcm devs are one and the same?

Put your money where you want but don't come crying to us once you loose it all.

Your so funny and why would I even do that?  Roll Eyes
Investing on altcoins always have some risks involved.

Some people just dont comprehend it as well as you do. Carry on! Smiley
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:25:53 AM

They couldn't get in touch with the person who had access....how in the hell does that = being less credible?

Funny you should mention this because literally within the last 20 minutes, I've managed to get full access to the XBCPlus.com domain name. I'm now in full control of the domain and can change the DNS with no problems. I'll be uploading a vastly simplified site tomorrow which contains the promo video I made, plus an application form for people who would like to get involved in XBC. I'm going to be asking for verifiable personal details as there will be no more anonymous people who can simply disappear into the ether. Going forward I think that anybody who is involved in this project should be accountable for their actions.

Sometimes it's necessary to take one step backwards in order to take two steps forwards. so we need to spend the next 2-3 days taking stock of what needs to be done and how we're going to go about doing it.

DISCLAIMER: I hold zero XBC and currently don't intend to purchase any because I believe that getting 'emotionally involved' is not the best way for me to make clear judgments. I would also like to say that I am not going to put myself forward for the role of team leader either - this needs to go to someone who has the time to keep the momentum going. Instead I am offering my services as a sort of temporary intermediary - a bridge between old and new.

Thank you for this Coinerz. This should have been done by the bastard previous dev lead, not you. But we really appreciate that.

I will never sell my XBCs. Even if XBC dies, I will not sell on these prices. That is just stupid Wink
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:32:05 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 04:14:54 PM by merk475

We have access to the XBCplus.com domain host now. Things are being transitioned over. The FUD is rampant. I am not gone, i have RL obligations that were known by everyone.   I have made my RL contact info known also. Promote truth !

I'm not even sure there is that much FUD being spread, at least in the forums here. Basically everything negative being said is the same info given out by the two remaining devs. One of which suggested to  sell whatever XBC people are holding and just take the loss.  And rather than revive the coin, they may be better off making a brand new coin.

Interesting timing though, if team members do in fact all of a sudden return. If I was the cynical type, I'd even say it makes perfect sense.

Can't say I didn't see this coming....with how they fucked DCM.  I hoped it would be different for you guys, but it looks like they did the same thing.  I tried to remain on-board of that sinking ship (DCM), and due to poor judgement (and just my refusal to believe that I had been duped by the devs), I lost a lot of BTC.  I had 145k coins, and ened up taking a 98% loss.  I got out of XBC right away after that fearing it would happen here.  Moved on to other coins to try and salvage what I had left.  Lost 3 months of profits in 2 weeks........
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:56:16 PM

We have access to the XBCplus.com domain host now. Things are being transitioned over. The FUD is rampant. I am not gone, i have RL obligations that were known by everyone.   I have made my RL contact info known also. Promote truth !

I'm not even sure there is that much FUD being spread, at least in the forums here. Basically everything negative being said is the same info given out by the two remaining devs. One of which suggested to  sell whatever XBC people are holding and just take the loss.  And rather than revive the coin, they may be better off making a brand new coin.

Interesting timing though, if team members do in fact all of a sudden return. If I was the cynical type, I'd even say it makes perfect sense.

Can't say I didn't see this coming....with how they fucked DCM.  I hoped it would be different for you guys, but it looks like they did the same thing.  I tried to remain on-board of that sinking ship (DCM), and due to poor judgement (and just my refusal to believe that I had been duped by the devs), I lost a lot of BTC.  I had 145k coins, and ened up taking a 98% loss.  I got out of XBC right away after that fearing it would happen here.  Moved on to other coins to try and salvage what I had left.  Lost 3 months of profits in 2 weeks........

Ok it is really disapointing.  Cry  BUT .... XBC is not DCM.
Don´t understand this. XBC thread should be only about XBC. We have a situation here. This is not gonna help.
People involved in DCM scam are not here.....anymore

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#XBC

Let´s VOTE. Don´t give up.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:09:30 PM

Don´t understand this. XBC thread should be only about XBC. We have a situation here. This is not gonna help.

True, sort of. I believe Coinerz is on the level and is doing what he can to save the coin.

That said, two of the XBC devs were involved with DCM, one of those being the LEAD dev for XBC. Hence why he most likely vanished and the coin is in the situation it is currently. So there is a connection, whether we like it or not.

Let's see what Coinerz can come up with. In my opinion, the biggest current problem isn't the devs running away, nor negativity regarding DCM, but the lack of funding. Mindfox will want to get paid somehow, I expect.

They do have some time, as it appears as if Redd will take MP next week at current voting rates. Plenty of time for devs to miraculously return or come up with some revival plan ... which would line up great with the price dump/MP listing .... again, if I was the cynical sort, I'd say the timing makes sense.
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:40:40 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#XBC

Let´s VOTE. Don´t give up.

Understandable, and you are correct.  I'm done bringing up the subject and I wish you all luck with your coin. 

poornamelessme outlined the connection between the alts, so no need to say anything else. 

I wish XBC the best, just think it's shitty that now two devs have vanished from this coin.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:03:51 AM

Thank you coinerz. This work is great !!! Perfect skills Smiley
CryptoYoda

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:20:35 AM

Information provided by Coinerz confirmed.

I apologize for the length of this post, but I'm sure some of you XBC holders really want to scoop all the news you can get your hands on ( Cheesy ),
So here it goes:

Yes, I've had the privilege of taking a look at the new site and I think it's definitely better than the previous one.
Really great work from Coinerz in my opinion and definitely an upgrade for the better from the previous one hands down.

We are currently gathering and revamping the organization and long term plans.
The future concept of BitcoinPlus is now under discussion and as Coinerz said, none of the current devs on board have any association with DCM anymore.

- The BitcoinPlus Bus had a blown tire, but it is in the process of changing and soon the journey can continue past the previous dramatic episodes on the road.

The devs and community who are on board now inherit BitcoinPlus as technically fantastic platform:

Good and well coded wallet, matured and flawlessly working & stable PoS network, incoming new website, great numeric specifications etc.
... but halted in terms of broken organizational structure and a ball dropped on long term vision etc. as you already know.

And you guessed it - that's what the community is going to focus to do next:

We'll get mindfox some justice, go through extensive chats between devs on future innovation, long term planning, organizational changes etc. Meanwhile getting into better communication practices and doing everything we can to prevent previous problems to ever appear again. Natural selection has worked it's ways.

Coinerz had the fantastic idea of making it mandatory for the official/core devs to use their real identities thus taking the project towards a real & professional entrepreneurial collaboration project rather than "just another cool altcoin with nice specs for miners/traders".
That being said the general direction is largely still completely open and not set on stone and we will try to figure the general things out as quickly as possible, but absolutely without rushing into bad solutions in the long run.
The people who are currently remaining on board have shown in practice that they see the long term potential and are committed to BitcoinPlus because they like it for itself rather than just trying to make quick buck.

Personally I see the past screw ups now providing a wonderful opportunity to get BitcoinPlus purified from the last bits of it's past short-sightedness and organizational bottlenecks and confusion to this time build a modern, transparent and dynamic internet organization on top of a long term real world value providing vision.

----- ATTENTION!! Please note that by stating these things I am not trying to convince anybody to invest into it yet!
This talk is to simply give out news to those people who have been waiting for them and expressed their sincere wishes for devs to step up. And this is us starting on it. -----

Naturally once we have formulated and decided upon where the long term course of XBC will be taken, we will announce the new plans, the new vision, introduce the new crew to the public and so on. Then we can all start from a clean slate with the new teams on new plans and then those who are skeptical right now about BitcoinPlus have a fair chance to estimate the whole project again and what the new organization is all about.

Until that time, it is perfectly understandable that some people remain skeptical - Rightfully so!
Who wouldn't be after everything that has happened?

So I urge everyone to hold on their horses for now and see what the new team will come up with.

As truthfully speaking even for myself I have to assess the actual ideas and innovation we can come up with and see whether I personally want to commit my time for long term for the project. And I know that this is how at least some of the devs think as well - We who remain want to work on a good coin, and only work on one that we actually believe in - given the fact that we need to use our real identities etc.

Until that time,
Thank you for all your patience and ever increasing support!

Feel free to pop into #xbc as always.

PS.
#xbc is getting more active day by day, it is Great to see the community rallying up to save the project!

Also, Mintpal removed the option to pay for votes and REDD seems to have lost their biggest momentum in their votes (perhaps part of it was bought): They still vote little more actively than XBC, but the rate looks like XBC will be able to hold it's lead for this week.

Although it might not hurt having one extra week to gather up our foundational building blocks together either.
I am personally taking a week off my dayjob and committing this week for XBC to see whether we can come up with something worth to develop in the long run. I really hope we do.

We shall see - keep voting!
CryptoYoda

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:27:47 AM

how can i fix my wallet the transfer from polo wallet never reached my windows wallet

anybody??

I'll try to get you some help with that.

It's 3:30 am right now for mindfox, but I'll try to get you some help as soon as possible!
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:30:50 AM

anybody??

hope you are using the latest wallet on the new XBC network, it is versio 1.6.0.0 build date may 23, 2014

what is the TX ID? you can check on the new block explorer on the new network
http://explorer.mindfox.net/chain/BitcoinPlus

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
CryptoYoda

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:33:27 AM

A word considering the past efforts of mindfox and how to show appreciation for his dedication:

tf2honeybadger has been trying to contact Serious to pay Mindfox for what he allegedly owes him.

The current XBC community has tipped Mindfox some XBC so far,
Even though obviously Mindfox is entitled to get paid by those who initially hired him.
Still, as Mindfox has done so much extra for BitcoinPlus, we should extend him our gratitude!

As a community we are definitely in luck for the fact that Mindfox has kept XBC up (network) even he haven't got paid for his initial work and has worked much further than his initial contract required...

As without him, XBC would likely be history already given his work to keep the network in operation when it was critical.

So let's each of us XBC holders consider to tip him even a small portion of XBC we feel we could part,

And to all those who think:

"I don't have many XBC and thus my tip would be next to nothing and thus not significant enough..."

If you have only very little, remember that little streams become bigger when combined with others and how wonderful cryptos are for micro tipping.
And even if you donated a fraction of a XBC to him, hold in mind and take note that the future value will likely rise later.
So even a small tip might become a decent one later in time.
And it is not a shame to send little.

In case you would indeed like to tip Mindfox, here's a direct XBC address:
BKL8KYuHorBp1QHx3LtKEGmHGQbJus4wUW

Tipping mindfox is of course absolutely voluntary for individual holders and I am not pressuring you into it.
Tip if you want and how ever much or little you feel perfectly comfortable to part from.

And for those of you who are wondering, my interest personally to promote tipping him is purely for long term interests of BitcoinPlus as I would love to see him continue his now proven excellent & professional work for BitcoinPlus.

He is truly a dime in the dozen and we are blessed and lucky to still have him around.

I think it is very safe for me to thank Mindfox from behalf of the whole community for his heroic efforts and tremendous work ethic to keep XBC going!
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:34:21 AM

Wow, thank you cryptoyoda, you are a beast !!! I like what i see... Im recovering the faith i had in this coin Smiley

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:46:41 AM

Wow, thank you cryptoyoda, you are a beast !!! I like what i see... Im recovering the faith i had in this coin Smiley

the force is strong in him  Grin

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
csix

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:59:46 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 02:29:50 AM by csix

Glad to see things are getting back on track. It was also nice to scoop up a little more XBC below IPO price! I'm still holding at a major loss, since I didn't buy at either IPO but I have faith this coin will bounce back to where it should be.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing so far.

edit: just sent a tip to Mindfox. I don't have much, but I sent a bit anyways hoping it's worth a lot more later on. Thanks Mindfox.
CryptoYoda

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:05:22 AM

OK, judging by the current rate of votes, it looks like we need to step up our game on Mintpal voting to keep our current #1 position for this week.
Vote as hard as you can!

I've personally implemented the use of a Pomodoro timer app which allows me once every 60 minutes alarms + a break time to actually cast the vote and then activating easily a new 60 min cycle (without lag-time accumulating compared to if I was just snooze alarming every 60 minutes with a regular alarm clock).

Whatever you can do to crank up your voting amount is likely needed to keep the #1 position.
So that's one thing everyone can do to help... Throwing long term ideas to our direction on #xbc doesn't hurt either.

the force is strong in him  Grin

Hahaha, thanks guys!
I'm using multiple cups of coffee now as doping for this week so I'm not playing it fair.

Glad to see things are getting back on track. It was also nice to scoop up a little more XBC below IPO price! I'm still holding at a major loss, since I didn't buy at either IPO but I have faith this coin will bounce back to where it should be.

+1
And tell me about it! I would have never believed to have such a chance again. *happy*

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing so far.
And we are only at the beginning of hard work provided we find a satisfactory long term consensus on an innovative goal.
We'll see. I would for sure love to continue working with it if we can come up something valuable and exciting enough.

edit: just sent a tip to Mindfox. I don't have much, but I sent a bit anyways hoping it's worth a lot more later on. Thanks Mindfox.
Great job! Let's hope many others follow your example and he'll end up having a pile eventually.
jfnail

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:40:10 AM

MINTPAL wont add xbc ..because there are no more dev on xbc ...
and no working wallet xbc for exchange ...

... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:47:39 AM

MINTPAL wont add xbc ..because there are no more dev on xbc ...
and no working wallet xbc for exchange ...

... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked

XBC Rank 1 now at Mintpal

https://i.imgur.com/uU6LdqN.jpg

Grin  Keep on Voting @ Mintpal

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: