Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:26:11 AM

I dought that .. my wallet is 5 days old and open 4 days and never staked anything!

It depends on your balance/transaction weight. Obviously we can't reward a person with 1000xbc the same as a person with 1xbc.

There should be an estimated payout on the bottom right of your wallet if you hover over the mining icon (right next to the connections/sync).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jiapetz

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:30:06 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 06:15:29 AM by jiapetz

Hey guys,

Due to our multipool being in the works, I will be hosting a 1 week giveaway for everyone.  

For the next week, 1 free xbc will be given to a random person who tweets @BitcoinPlusXBC with #XBC and a positive comment or something you're looking forward to. Non-exchange addies only...I will check.

Tweet away guys Smiley

Payouts will be done sometime in the evening each day. Winners will be notified. Please only provide an address if you are the winner...I am looking for POSITIVE comments, no spamming with addresses please.
nxtholder881

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:38:05 AM

People just don't want to believe the XBC's time is past, never come back again.
Transfer your attention to next coin,
NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:46:07 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 06:00:38 AM by NJRiot

I dought that .. my wallet is 5 days old and open 4 days and never staked anything!

It depends on your balance/transaction weight. Obviously we can't reward a person with 1000xbc the same as a person with 1xbc.

There should be an estimated payout on the bottom right of your wallet if you hover over the mining icon (right next to the connections/sync).

it says ...
expected time to earn reward is 0 hours!

I have 90 coins in my wallet!

looks to me like its not staking!

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

NJRiot

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:02:33 AM

it says ... expected time to earn reward is 0 hours !
I have 90 coins in wallet !
anyone else want to tell me im wrong?

Looked into it...First POS payouts starts at block 15,000.

Thus there's another 3 days or so before you receive the first payments.

We had put a buffer between implementation and payouts to make sure network is secure before new coins are generated...so that we can also do the coin swaps in the meanwhile.

ok, cool ty ..
atleast I know what is going on now!

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬

jiapetz

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:19:32 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 05:53:55 PM by jiapetz

Hey guys,

Due to our multipool being in the works, I will be hosting a 1 week giveaway for everyone.  

For the next week, 1 free xbc will be given to a random person who tweets @BitcoinPlusXBC with #XBC and a positive comment or something you're looking forward to. Non-exchange addies only...I will check.

Tweet away guys Smiley

Payouts will be done sometime in the evening each day. Winners will be notified. Please only provide an address if you are the winner...I am looking for POSITIVE comments, no spamming with addresses please.

Also, we would like a general idea of who would like to put in orders for XBC merchandise once we are ready to take orders.

Currently the shirts will cost ~$20 (we are trying to decrease this if we could, but would require changes to the design and our order amount).

If you are interested in buying a shirt or whatever other item, let us know so we can get a general idea of how many orders to expect.

POS Payout:

(For POS payouts, the estimation is very roughly made so sometimes may not be accurate)

Thanks! Smiley
Glizlack

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:21:46 AM

Got my wallet open helping out Smiley

steve

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
csix

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:45:36 AM

steve

Same here. Can't wait to see some profit in a few days. Wallet looks good so far.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:51:46 AM

steve

Same here. Can't wait to see some profit in a few days. Wallet looks good so far.

Same here also, doing what I can to help the community because I really believe in these developers and their long term vision.

This coin will be around for a long time after other coins have come and gone, we are in it for the long haul.

I have wallet open 24/7, to both help the network and stake when we hit block 15,000.

Also mining Hasco with XBC as payout so I'll be getting 2 lots of coins Smiley

Cannot wait for XBC dedicated Multipool Smiley
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:23:44 PM

People just don't want to believe the XBC's time is past, never come back again.

For what reason would people wish to believe that XBC's time is "past"? As far as I'm concerned XBC has just been born, when I joined this community my goal wasn't to realize a short term profit, dump, and move on. This coins team is made up of developers, not day traders. Will this coins time be past when we add a legitimate trade value to the coin? At this point I believe we have everything a respectable coin should be launched with (a nice website, forums, functioning wallet, etc). This does not mean our team is going anywhere. I speak for myself and all of the core team when I say we are all still working full time, this coin has truly turned into the story of the underdog rather than the coin everybody is just looking to see a quick profit during a pump.

There is more life than ever in this coin, exchange hype/value does not represent that essence and I believe in time it will catch up. I don't feel coins with no marketable value will actually survive in the long haul, that's what we're working to change on this very coin by implementing real business functions into a coin - these are things we can't just complete and announce in a day long time scale, nor have we made any promises to this end just yet because that will require proof. We will have a fully drawn up list of all of our projects prepared and begin reaching out to investors who can see the true prospects of this coin. Again, welcome to XBC, we just relaunched 3 days ago, a brand new coin with a wonderful team ready to commit to months of work.

To show some more good faith to our community I just bought more votes on mintpal, I believe once that clears we should be sitting at #20. Slow and steady wins the race my friends  Grin

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:47:59 PM

Also, I have spent the better part of the last two days assisting people with recovering coins / doing 1:1 transactions which I'm happy to say has been going smoothly.

That being said, I've dealt with a barrage of PMs over the past 48 hours and organized to the best of my abilities to complete the swaps. If there is anybody I missed or anybody that hasn't come forward please send me a new PM or reach out to me on IRC #XBC, all you have to do is send your old coin to a deposit address I make for you, provide me with the TxID and a new address. Try to come forward as soon as possible because I will have to establish a timeframe soon to where I will be able to keep ASICs on our network + the block explorer live, I'll tally up all that have come forward but I'm still quite sure we have people that have not yet come forward.

jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:57:41 PM

I just bought 500 votes on Mintpal. I would encourage anyone with an investment in XBC to contribute what they can to get us to the top! Any donations of XBC would be much appreciated, address in sig.

shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 03:00:27 PM

After the bct voting incident on mintpal, i dont trust in mintpal voting system anymore. Mintpal adds coins on their will and if they do not want to add a coin they call coin's votes fake.
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:09:29 PM

After the bct voting incident on mintpal, i dont trust in mintpal voting system anymore. Mintpal adds coins on their will and if they do not want to add a coin they call coin's votes fake.

I can't see this happening with XBC but even if it does, any paid votes are refunded anyway.

shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 03:14:46 PM

I can't see this happening with XBC but even if it does, any paid votes are refunded anyway.

Similar thing happened to xsi, was on 4th position, now 168
SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:15:11 PM

I just bought 500 votes on Mintpal. I would encourage anyone with an investment in XBC to contribute what they can to get us to the top! Any donations of XBC would be much appreciated, address in sig.

Thank you for that jcarl987 Smiley, I'll buy another 100 to try to keep up with you as well. Feel free to post your contributions, I would like to see xbc tips getting spread around so post your addresses. Everybody wants mintpal we have a few people really helping out, show them your appreciation.

Also: I've managed to get Mindfox to make his own personal XBC address Smiley, I would really like to see a few tips go his way. Mindfox joined our team at a critical point and went above and beyond to provide us with our new wallet AND continuously responds to public queries very often, he has done so by offering me a discounted price for his service and has no stake in XBC itself and has never asked for a tip. Send some love his way: BKL8KYuHorBp1QHx3LtKEGmHGQbJus4wUW (XBC). Smother him with love and keep him on our team forever  Cool

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:28:44 PM

For what reason would people wish to believe that XBC's time is "past"? As far as I'm concerned XBC has just been born, when I joined this community my goal wasn't to realize a short term profit, dump, and move on. This coins team is made up of developers, not day traders. Will this coins time be past when we add a legitimate trade value to the coin? At this point I believe we have everything a respectable coin should be launched with (a nice website, forums, functioning wallet, etc). This does not mean our team is going anywhere. I speak for myself and all of the core team when I say we are all still working full time, this coin has truly turned into the story of the underdog rather than the coin everybody is just looking to see a quick profit during a pump.

There is more life than ever in this coin, exchange hype/value does not represent that essence and I believe in time it will catch up. I don't feel coins with no marketable value will actually survive in the long haul, that's what we're working to change on this very coin by implementing real business functions into a coin - these are things we can't just complete and announce in a day long time scale, nor have we made any promises to this end just yet because that will require proof. We will have a fully drawn up list of all of our projects prepared and begin reaching out to investors who can see the true prospects of this coin. Again, welcome to XBC, we just relaunched 3 days ago, a brand new coin with a wonderful team ready to commit to months of work.

To show some more good faith to our community I just bought more votes on mintpal, I believe once that clears we should be sitting at #20. Slow and steady wins the race my friends  Grin

I think some people have that mindset because many in crypto seem to have some form of trading ADD. They go from coin to coin, look for immediate pumps, whatever is 'in' at that exact moment... then move on. Just following the polo trollbox for a short while and you can see that mindset. It's weird and shortsighted, but a lot of people seem to think that way.

The thing is, even if a person does think that way, XBC was a bit odd in that it got stalled by the wallet issues and the new team/website and all of that stuff. So it wasn't a coin that had a full infrastructure, website, wallet, hit multiple exchanges, etc, then after some time people thought they should move on. It started strong, hit a snag, and then afterwards built up the infrastructure ... it hasn't hit multiple exchanges yet, it is still in the process of obtaining merchants, etc. So even overlooking the fact that I think this Crypto ADD pump and dump mindset is the wrong way to think about many coins, it really shouldn't even apply to XBC at this stage of the game. It's still a young coin, it just hit a delay in its growth.
NJRiot

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:04:45 PM

need to be listed here ...
http://crypto-prices.com/

Get free
.100 HQX

SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:32:07 PM

need to be listed here ...
http://crypto-prices.com/

Thanks NJRiot, let me dig up some contact info for them and direct them to our coin

yoo10

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:38:46 PM

SeriousCoins14, what's the next step?
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: