Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features  (Read 180997 times)
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:06:59 PM

TIPS is on top of the voting list at Cryptopia, 15 hours left.
I have made some larger votes and am prepared to defend 1st position, however I will not be online in the last hours of the voting so please keep an eye on the list and vote with DOTs if necessary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:42:33 PM

@ testbug what do we do with bter ?

Change tips don't change i prefer no.

testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:01:24 PM

@ testbug what do we do with bter ?

Change tips don't change i prefer no.

Well i didnt receive an answer yet from bter support, maybe they are not answering tickets on sunday.
The blockexplorer starts getting all the needed connections fast.

As of current takeover atempt be fedoradev2 i will release the blockexplorer yet, even if it's not fully sincey yet (right now about block 120.000)

****Blockexplorer update 2016/03/20*****
http://www.fedoracoin.xyz:3001/

The website is currently still under development but we will release it as soon as it is ready.

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:18:39 PM

Monkey leave the coin
You are monkey nothing more
jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:21:35 PM

Monkey that was profit scrypt coin
And you destroy it
Kiss my as.... Monkey
jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:38:29 PM

Also how someone take control of a coin
Monkey you are scam for sure

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:19:11 PM

Hi,

We run a small exchange and had TIPS on the votelist. however this morning we received quite an angry email from someone in this thread stating that we are working with the scammer and have agreed to do the coin swap.

Im not sure where this information came from, But we have not agreed to any coin swap as we don't even have TIPS listed on our exchange.

We have temporarily removed TIPS from the votelist until we can find out more about the accusations against us regarding this coin.

Thanks

Message sent:
Hi, on the bitcointalk forum is a ilegal takeover attempt on TIPS/Fedoracoin. Sadly i can see you already got informed about this and that you already posted aout that issue (coin swap). So here is the whole story: Me and some other ppl from fedoracoin community are trying, since end of february 2016, to go for a community friendly takeover. No hidden stuff, we are discussing everything with the community. So 2-3 days ago, a totally fresh regeistered fedoracoindev on bitcointalk just posted "hey, we will takover tips change block count, change this and this and hey we give a shit about the community". The Mods on bitcointalk deleted the takeover ANN and also blocked the fedoradev account. Yesterday fedoradev2 was registered and openend a new ANN thread on bitcointalk. He said he already contactd you on BTER for getting the swap ready. So here is the point: THIS IS SCAM, please don't get fooled: - he is talking about haveing same amount of TIPS in total (ever being mined), but already there are more TIPS than ever would have been possible to mine - He is talking about changeing scrypt to sha256 -> the community doenst want it to be changed - he is saying you are going to organize the coinswap: BIG PROBLEM HERE --> on cryptsy there are severall billion coins stuck. I asked him 3 times what about these coins, after 3. question he realized that ppl dont trust him and he replied: "we know about that issue and we will work on it". Seriously whats that kind of an answer? - The user only has 11 posts now, all on the Fedoracoin topic, me and other ppl are posting with our personal accounts on bitcointalk, i rly feel not well about tis guy posting such stuff like this without even telling who he/they are. I rly hope you change your mind, otherwise you might lose TIPS on your exchage, because the Community is already voteing and ALSO PAYING BTC for haveing it added on other exchagnes, I Like bter exchange, but seriously if you fuck this up and if you cooperate with such a scammmer, you rly might lose much respect on the community. I would be pleased receiving a messag from you. I am a honored man with more than 400 posts on bitcointalk,i am active on the BTC community since 2013. If you need any further informations or anything, please feel free contacting me. You can contect me here on my given emailadress. Please realy contact me before TIPS got completely destroyed. Link to illegal take over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1403551.new#new Link to old ANN of TIPS also with statements from my community friendly take over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552233.1540  http://www.fedoracoin.xyz:3001/  Thanks for ur respond.

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:56:26 PM

Also how someone take control of a coin
Monkey you are scam for sure

Who are you talking too? Are you angry with me?
If yes why?
jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:35:28 PM

Because you monkey man want to destroy the coin
Why not changed at Bitcoin because satoshi not post anymore at forum
Are you joking
Why do sha256
Why touch these coin
Go to eat bananas
And leave these coin as is it
Go to hell monkeyman
myc066

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:57:48 PM

Hi,

We run a small exchange and had TIPS on the votelist. however this morning we received quite an angry email from someone in this thread stating that we are working with the scammer and have agreed to do the coin swap.

Im not sure where this information came from, But we have not agreed to any coin swap as we don't even have TIPS listed on our exchange.

We have temporarily removed TIPS from the votelist until we can find out more about the accusations against us regarding this coin.

Thanks

Message sent:
Hi, on the bitcointalk forum is a ilegal takeover attempt on TIPS/Fedoracoin. Sadly i can see you already got informed about this and that you already posted aout that issue (coin swap). So here is the whole story: Me and some other ppl from fedoracoin community are trying, since end of february 2016, to go for a community friendly takeover. No hidden stuff, we are discussing everything with the community. So 2-3 days ago, a totally fresh regeistered fedoracoindev on bitcointalk just posted "hey, we will takover tips change block count, change this and this and hey we give a shit about the community". The Mods on bitcointalk deleted the takeover ANN and also blocked the fedoradev account. Yesterday fedoradev2 was registered and openend a new ANN thread on bitcointalk. He said he already contactd you on BTER for getting the swap ready. So here is the point: THIS IS SCAM, please don't get fooled: - he is talking about haveing same amount of TIPS in total (ever being mined), but already there are more TIPS than ever would have been possible to mine - He is talking about changeing scrypt to sha256 -> the community doenst want it to be changed - he is saying you are going to organize the coinswap: BIG PROBLEM HERE --> on cryptsy there are severall billion coins stuck. I asked him 3 times what about these coins, after 3. question he realized that ppl dont trust him and he replied: "we know about that issue and we will work on it". Seriously whats that kind of an answer? - The user only has 11 posts now, all on the Fedoracoin topic, me and other ppl are posting with our personal accounts on bitcointalk, i rly feel not well about tis guy posting such stuff like this without even telling who he/they are. I rly hope you change your mind, otherwise you might lose TIPS on your exchage, because the Community is already voteing and ALSO PAYING BTC for haveing it added on other exchagnes, I Like bter exchange, but seriously if you fuck this up and if you cooperate with such a scammmer, you rly might lose much respect on the community. I would be pleased receiving a messag from you. I am a honored man with more than 400 posts on bitcointalk,i am active on the BTC community since 2013. If you need any further informations or anything, please feel free contacting me. You can contect me here on my given emailadress. Please realy contact me before TIPS got completely destroyed. Link to illegal take over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1403551.new#new Link to old ANN of TIPS also with statements from my community friendly take over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552233.1540  http://www.fedoracoin.xyz:3001/  Thanks for ur respond.

We vote tips ,Not swap coin,I think you are wrong,You can not remove it ,We Opposite swap,"Each week the coin with the most DOT votes will be added to the Cryptopia",Is it right?

The email you received (quite an angry email from someone ),I think you know where from

First,fedoracoin won the vote,in fact,You need add  exchange,It is vote rule ,Add tips,It will fine to you,Many tips stop trade on bter,They will exchange on other markerplace,They have 60-80% tips,Swap coin is scam.If you list tips and do not swap ,You will get many customers,It is a change for you,Thanks

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:14:18 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Message sent:
Hi, on the bitcointalk forum is a ilegal takeover attempt on TIPS/Fedoracoin. Sadly i can see you already got informed about this and that you already posted aout that issue (coin swap). So here is the whole story: Me and some other ppl from fedoracoin community are trying, since end of february 2016, to go for a community friendly takeover. No hidden stuff, we are discussing everything with the community. So 2-3 days ago, a totally fresh regeistered fedoracoindev on bitcointalk just posted "hey, we will takover tips change block count, change this and this and hey we give a shit about the community". The Mods on bitcointalk deleted the takeover ANN and also blocked the fedoradev account. Yesterday fedoradev2 was registered and openend a new ANN thread on bitcointalk. He said he already contactd you on BTER for getting the swap ready. So here is the point: THIS IS SCAM, please don't get fooled: - he is talking about haveing same amount of TIPS in total (ever being mined), but already there are more TIPS than ever would have been possible to mine - He is talking about changeing scrypt to sha256 -> the community doenst want it to be changed - he is saying you are going to organize the coinswap: BIG PROBLEM HERE --> on cryptsy there are severall billion coins stuck. I asked him 3 times what about these coins, after 3. question he realized that ppl dont trust him and he replied: "we know about that issue and we will work on it". Seriously whats that kind of an answer? - The user only has 11 posts now, all on the Fedoracoin topic, me and other ppl are posting with our personal accounts on bitcointalk, i rly feel not well about tis guy posting such stuff like this without even telling who he/they are. I rly hope you change your mind, otherwise you might lose TIPS on your exchage, because the Community is already voteing and ALSO PAYING BTC for haveing it added on other exchagnes, I Like bter exchange, but seriously if you fuck this up and if you cooperate with such a scammmer, you rly might lose much respect on the community. I would be pleased receiving a messag from you. I am a honored man with more than 400 posts on bitcointalk,i am active on the BTC community since 2013. If you need any further informations or anything, please feel free contacting me. You can contect me here on my given emailadress. Please realy contact me before TIPS got completely destroyed. Link to illegal take over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1403551.new#new Link to old ANN of TIPS also with statements from my community friendly take over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552233.1540  http://www.fedoracoin.xyz:3001/  Thanks for ur respond.

We vote tips ,Not swap coin,I think you are wrong,You can not remove it ,We Opposite swap,"Each week the coin with the most DOT votes will be added to the Cryptopia",Is it right?

The email you received (quite an angry email from someone ),I think you know where from

First,fedoracoin won the vote,in fact,You need add  exchange,It is vote rule ,Add tips,It will fine to you,Many tips stop trade on bter,They will exchange on other markerplace,They have 60-80% tips,Swap coin is scam.If you list tips and do not swap ,You will get many customers,It is a change for you,Thanks

TIPS never won any vote on our site, its was still on the vote list this morning before it was removed after the accusations against us.

The angry message we got sent is from this version of TIPS, they are accusing us of working with the other TIPS, we are no, we dont even have it listed so how can we be part of the swap??

If we are being accused of being part of this drama I think its safer we just refund the DOT votes and reject TIPS from voting, I don't like out site getting dragged into this mess

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 12:25:58 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Message sent:
Hi, on the bitcointalk forum is a ilegal takeover attempt on TIPS/Fedoracoin. Sadly i can see you already got informed about this and that you already posted aout that issue (coin swap). So here is the whole story: Me and some other ppl from fedoracoin community are trying, since end of february 2016, to go for a community friendly takeover. No hidden stuff, we are discussing everything with the community. So 2-3 days ago, a totally fresh regeistered fedoracoindev on bitcointalk just posted "hey, we will takover tips change block count, change this and this and hey we give a shit about the community". The Mods on bitcointalk deleted the takeover ANN and also blocked the fedoradev account. Yesterday fedoradev2 was registered and openend a new ANN thread on bitcointalk. He said he already contactd you on BTER for getting the swap ready. So here is the point: THIS IS SCAM, please don't get fooled: - he is talking about haveing same amount of TIPS in total (ever being mined), but already there are more TIPS than ever would have been possible to mine - He is talking about changeing scrypt to sha256 -> the community doenst want it to be changed - he is saying you are going to organize the coinswap: BIG PROBLEM HERE --> on cryptsy there are severall billion coins stuck. I asked him 3 times what about these coins, after 3. question he realized that ppl dont trust him and he replied: "we know about that issue and we will work on it". Seriously whats that kind of an answer? - The user only has 11 posts now, all on the Fedoracoin topic, me and other ppl are posting with our personal accounts on bitcointalk, i rly feel not well about tis guy posting such stuff like this without even telling who he/they are. I rly hope you change your mind, otherwise you might lose TIPS on your exchage, because the Community is already voteing and ALSO PAYING BTC for haveing it added on other exchagnes, I Like bter exchange, but seriously if you fuck this up and if you cooperate with such a scammmer, you rly might lose much respect on the community. I would be pleased receiving a messag from you. I am a honored man with more than 400 posts on bitcointalk,i am active on the BTC community since 2013. If you need any further informations or anything, please feel free contacting me. You can contect me here on my given emailadress. Please realy contact me before TIPS got completely destroyed. Link to illegal take over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1403551.new#new Link to old ANN of TIPS also with statements from my community friendly take over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552233.1540  http://www.fedoracoin.xyz:3001/  Thanks for ur respond.

First,fedoracoin won the vote,in fact,You need add  exchange,It is vote rule ,Add tips,It will fine to you,Many tips stop trade on bter,They will exchange on other markerplace,They have 60-80% tips,Swap coin is scam.If you list tips and do not swap ,You will get many customers,It is a change for you,Thanks

TIPS never won any vote on our site, its was still on the vote list this morning before it was removed after the accusations against us.

The angry message we got sent is from this version of TIPS, they are accusing us of working with the other TIPS, we are no, we dont even have it listed so how can we be part of the swap??

If we are being accused of being part of this drama I think its safer we just refund the DOT votes and reject TIPS from voting, I don't like out site getting dragged into this mess

ok guys, I will enlighten you.

this message was sent by me and went into the wrong direction. I copied it from someone, who sent it to bter. It was my bad, to dont read it all during lack of my time and change some lines, to dont let it looking angry or bad for cryptopia.
So I will clarify this: this message wasnt an attack to cryptopia. My target was, to find a communication basement with cryptopiadevs, that not someone will hurt our developments and preparing for cryptopia.

I apologize deeply, that I let cryptopia shining in a bad light...but this wasnt my intention for this.

We began with a friendly discussing here, because we found a way, to bring back fedora back to life. Since few days, some different ppl hurt us, and prepare a swap with bter-team. But we figured it out, that a swap isnt needed, also no codechanges.

Hope now, that cryptopia understand this now better.

My only target was, to let cryptopia knowing, that the voting for listing is from us, and shouldnt be disturbed by the another team.

Steve

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:31:10 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Message sent:

ok guys, I will enlighten you.

this message was sent by me and went into the wrong direction. I copied it from someone, who sent it to bter. It was my bad, to dont read it all during lack of my time and change some lines, to dont let it looking angry or bad for cryptopia.
So I will clarify this: this message wasnt an attack to cryptopia. My target was, to find a communication basement with cryptopiadevs, that not someone will hurt our developments and preparing for cryptopia.

I apologize deeply, that I let cryptopia shining in a bad light...but this wasnt my intention for this.

We began with a friendly discussing here, because we found a way, to bring back fedora back to life. Since few days, some different ppl hurt us, and prepare a swap with bter-team. But we figured it out, that a swap isnt needed, also no codechanges.

Hope now, that cryptopia understand this now better.

My only target was, to let cryptopia knowing, that the voting for listing is from us, and shouldnt be disturbed by the another team.

Steve

Ahh ok, was wondering how we got mixed up in this.

TIPS voting has been re-enabled again, Good Luck guys Smiley

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 12:35:20 AM

THANKS Cryptopia!

I am happy now!

Steve
Cryptoid

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:36:34 AM

Ahh ok, was wondering how we got mixed up in this.

TIPS voting has been re-enabled again, Good Luck guys Smiley

Awesome, good call!

Thank you!!!
HopeStillFlies

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:42:18 AM

REALLY crummy that people are getting their TIPS confiscated over at BTER and can't withdraw so that they can wait this out and hit a pure exchange if they need to.

I reported the post that fedoradev2 started but apparently he intercepts them before an admin can see it or something? I've only ever reported the one post and it says I report with 0% accuracy, so I'm assuming he's interfering.

What's the recourse, do any of the coin blogs cover alts anymore? Has hostile takeovers involving exchanges ever happened before?
myc066

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:44:08 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 12:57:28 AM by myc066

Please vote on www.cryptopia.co.nz ,Only 7 hours left ,Thanks

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:49:10 AM

Hey Guys,

We are currently compiling and adding TIPS to Cryptopia, its about half way though syncing.

We think its a good idea to add TIPS to help this community combat the hostile takeover on the other thread, this way users who want to keep the old TIPS can use Cryptopia and the ones who want to use/swap the new TIPS can handle that on BTER.

It will take a few more hours to sync, but once its done it will be ready for deposits.

We will now remove it from the vote list since its skipping the vote round so dont panic if you cant find it Smiley

Thanks
Cryptopia Ltd

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 06:07:45 AM

Because you monkey man want to destroy the coin
Why not changed at Bitcoin because satoshi not post anymore at forum
Are you joking
Why do sha256
Why touch these coin
Go to eat bananas
And leave these coin as is it
Go to hell monkeyman
Dude, you're posting on wrong thread..
This is original fedoracoin thread, check page 1.
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:50:41 AM

Hey Guys,

We are currently compiling and adding TIPS to Cryptopia, its about half way though syncing.

We think its a good idea to add TIPS to help this community combat the hostile takeover on the other thread, this way users who want to keep the old TIPS can use Cryptopia and the ones who want to use/swap the new TIPS can handle that on BTER.

It will take a few more hours to sync, but once its done it will be ready for deposits.

We will now remove it from the vote list since its skipping the vote round so dont panic if you cant find it Smiley

Thanks
Cryptopia Ltd

What a great and noble move of Cryptopia, thank you!

I just tested to deposit into the TIPS wallet at Cryptopia and it works just fine!
(It is however a bit scary to see deposits appear on your balance within minutes - we are really not used to that based on previous experience with bter Grin )

Again thanks to Cryptopia for this generous move, you have helped this community a lot!

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: