Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features  (Read 180997 times)
mouseman

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:30:54 PM

TIPS has been in the number 3 and 2 positions for weeks now, we are #1 finally. Anyone want to throw me a bone and pitch in? Been at this for weeks.

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Plain and simple, it's an excellent means of advertising TIPS to mining parties that may have not heard of it before or overlooked it. Unequivocally, they'll be taking a second look at it again. Can we team up on this? Leave the page open and click on it every hour.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:12:45 PM

hm sorry I guess it's my english not sure what concise synopsis meant but I'll try, if you need any further details just ask again  Grin

I tried now to find out the transactions, but it seems the address used in the app is internal and can't see it on the fedoracha.in, and the info given in the app definitely does not cover all the time since the beginning. I'm not sure whether I made a deposit at all or all the TiPS I had were from donations when I first joined the other groups!
but the sum of outgoing TiPS is about 160000 TiPS, and currently I still have about 200000 in my balance! I received once a generous 200000 TIPS from somebody who was into mining and just started mining FedoraCoin I think and maybe had some questions about it. so if I made a deposit it sure wasn't more than 100000 TiPS.
Also of interest I had 307 TiPS coming in, that is raindrops in this group and others, or TiPS from generous members. And I have 717 TiPS going out, most of them given in this group. I was in the beginning giving out raindrops, but then decided to make less of that since there is nothing interesting behind it, and am trying to give TiPS out to useful discussions, questions or tips in order to guide the group and get to where I want it.
We are the 9th group to join, so we were from the early birds. Fedoracoin group was the second to join!

Currently we have 266 members, the rate of members joining has definitely increased in the last month. But I see the multicoin tipping group (which is the main one I guess) has 993 members and they seem to have more posting, so I guess any kind of new activity in our group would be useful to get people more excited.

about the inception, I think the idea came to me when jtbraine made a reddit post saying something like tips for tips, also there is another subreddit called tips4tricks. I created the group first of April it seems from my reddit post http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/21xwgk/tips4tips_on_facebook_ask_the_community_for_tips/
but had made a similar suggestion for a youtube channel in 19th March but got no useful action from it http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/20sunb/tips4tips_youtube_channel_twitter_account/
Also I put jtbraine as an admin there, but I just saw he's gone hehe, I guess he isn't a facebook guy. but the cool photo of the group was made by him!

Also not sure how much time I spend per week, I respond to each post there and when I get to it try to start a tipping initiative like giving out prizes to the best 3 questions of the day etc. I'd say 1 to two hours per week. but again, I'd prefer we had much more activity and I would appreciate new admins who can help starting new initiatives and coming up with good ideas.

Actually I think I have a nice business idea around this concept and would like to pursue it further when I'm done with my study this year and if I see it would make sense! Potential business partners are welcome Tongue

I did not run the gridseed initiative, but I the person who did that also made some nice post on the group some time ago.

Finally on a side note, I really envy the worldcoin community because they have this wonderful forum and the community is able to create projects on their own and marketing and all that a coin needs. They even have a weekly summary from a committee to list the progress and plans for the coin, they post it in a thread and community gets to talk around it. Fargusson maybe you can bring this up again with the devs? I know icanprogram was working on reactivating the old group, but I haven't heard again from him. take a look at their forum here: http://worldcoinforum.org/ and also the https://nxtforum.org/ where they have a special section for projects and anybody who has a project can get a subsection with their own threads and interested people can focus on this project and work together! I think this is what an active community needs to be able to lift up the coin.
comparing that to the reddit and this one thread forum we have, I don't see much more can happen for FedoraCoin in the future this way!

ps. we are far ahead of the other coins on coinwarz which I find amazing especially with the very low activity I've been seeing in the community lately.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mouseman

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:31:30 PM

Awesome work on the TIPS tipping group on facebook. I ask these questions so that we all can get a better idea how our group has grown.
Also, have you any involvement at all in the MultiCoin Tipping App used on Facebook in which TIPS is a part of?
Sorry, I personally moved away from facebook years ago, yet full well understand pretty much everyone else and their dog spot spends an inordinate amount of time over there.

Worldcoin has always had a great community that was the envy of the crypto world...very much so several months back when it became a priority of theirs. Solid ideas as well as you outlined. Sounds interesting what you have planned later this year for TIPS. You're the guy to swing it as you have pretty much single handedly created and run the Facebook Tipping Group!

I'll let you know when I send you some TIPS for tipping over in your Facebook group. Please continue to expand the group and the concept you created (Tips For Tips) as I see it growing exponentially if cared for.
id10tothe9

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:58:22 PM

Awesome work on the TIPS tipping group on facebook. I ask these questions so that we all can get a better idea how our group has grown.
Also, have you any involvement at all in the MultiCoin Tipping App used on Facebook in which TIPS is a part of?
Sorry, I personally moved away from facebook years ago, yet full well understand pretty much everyone else and their dog spot spends an inordinate amount of time over there.

Worldcoin has always had a great community that was the envy of the crypto world...very much so several months back when it became a priority of theirs. Solid ideas as well as you outlined. Sounds interesting what you have planned later this year for TIPS. You're the guy to swing it as you have pretty much single handedly created and run the Facebook Tipping Group!

I'll let you know when I send you some TIPS for tipping over in your Facebook group. Please continue to expand the group and the concept you created (Tips For Tips) as I see it growing exponentially if cared for.

thanks man! actually yes the group is in the MultiCoin Tipping App, I created it for that purpose, if I understand your question correctly. There are two apps, the original which is for doge only (as I took from your article quotation Tongue) I never used it, and the multicoin tipping app. There we joined like three months ago, and there is another group for FedoraCoin with I think like 500 something members. currently tipping is going on in the group, and the cool thing if you have a friend who is not a member, you can still tag him in a post there or a comment and send him TiPS.

Actually even though I think facebook kinda sucks, it's the best around there and the network effect is just awesome even if the page sucks. by following groups of news you care about, eg. developments in technologies you could see the newest things going on and honestly I get my mind blown every time I open my feed page. and I think most of those joining the group are new to facebook and are in it just for the cryptocurrency because it shows they joined like a month ago or something. so actually facebook maybe is getting the boost they always wanted for free..

About worldcoin, I've been actually again and again amazed by some awesome members we have here on fedoracoin and their contributions and works and I think we have just as much potential to build an awesome active community, but the platforms we have now don't help and the earlier activities just died out.
So again, Fargusson, please talk to icanprogram to see if he plans to open the forum again and if he needs help maybe some members here can jump in, also if it needs funding and has costs we could start a funding wallet for that project and always donate to it. but we need that! if it's not working then let us know and somebody else could build a new one and be responsible for it, I understand that one man alone cannot be doing all the work but this is why the community is there and we could do it together. but we need to communicate.

I really hope we can make FedoraCoin very successful and we have a lot of potential, I hope this year already we'll be in a very good place!

uh, if you meant whether I contributed to developing the tipping app on facebook no I didn't Tongue
(and maybe you could join facebook again and join the group and help leading the new revolution there  Grin)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:28:17 AM

so any news from the devs? what are they up to?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Fargusson

Activity: 392

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:23:38 PM

Hi guys.

I've send an email to the devs right before I wrote this post, talking about the forum and the coin mixer nodes. I'll keep you in touch ASAP.

I like the idea of a Fedoracoin crowfunding. The best idea would be to create a dedicated website. Something simple at first. Just the fund address, and a line showing how much have been donated (by looking at fedorachain for example). And maybe a list of ongoing projects. Just raw ideas here...

Sorry for the short mail, my head is a bit under water right now.

But go Fedora !

P.s: Have you voted for TiPS on Coinwarz?
id10tothe9

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:50:14 AM

Hi guys.

I've send an email to the devs right before I wrote this post, talking about the forum and the coin mixer nodes. I'll keep you in touch ASAP.

I like the idea of a Fedoracoin crowfunding. The best idea would be to create a dedicated website. Something simple at first. Just the fund address, and a line showing how much have been donated (by looking at fedorachain for example). And maybe a list of ongoing projects. Just raw ideas here...

Sorry for the short mail, my head is a bit under water right now.

But go Fedora !

P.s: Have you voted for TiPS on Coinwarz?

This is great! keep us updated and already voted for TiPS on Coinwarz!
keep up the good work!! Go Fedora!!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:14:39 AM

Project proposition:

I very often get coupons from pharmacies when I buy stuff there, it seems to have become a norm recently, even supermarkets have long had their bonus cards or stamps with the basic idea that you can use those bonuses in your later purchases as an incentive for you to visit again.

I would like them to use FedoraCoin to accomplish that. I can try it right away in the pharmacy nearby where I think they might like the idea. with simple actions like this, if we the community start doing that, the word will spread locally (but around the world) about this new technology and we would be the first to offer this service and thus we ensure FedoraCoin to be the first and thus use the network effect to dominate this market.

How do we do that? I need your thoughts and ideas and help!

Suggestion: I'll talk to the pharmacy people, as well as my favourite imbiss. There will be two different applications.
1. I will offer them to send them 1000000 TiPS or whatever, and they would give out TiPS to their customers. The customers can always later use their TiPS with their value at the time to purchase products from the shop. (I think the local imbiss would be willing to accept TiPS as payment if I show him how to exchange for fiat again). The cool thing about this is with the initial 1 million TiPS, when the price increases later this year by a 100 or maybe 1000 fold hopefully, on one hand customers will be able to purchase stuff even though they got very little value initially, and on the other it will show both the customers and the shop owners the power of cryptocurrency and increase their interest.
2. I will teach the shop owner how to make a paper wallet and use it etc, and let them put a QR code that they accept FedoraCoin, with the incentive that I will be tipping them each time I visit and that with time more people will be tipping them and it's free money for them with potential value increase.

Now anybody of you who thinks this through will notice it's not a trivial process, at least it's not for me. I won't elaborate on this for now, cuz I'm not even sure what to ask. so instead I would like you people to offer your thoughts and maybe you can tell me what steps I need to take for each of these propositions.

(Also in the local supermarket they even sell cards which have bonus on them for different kinds of uses, so you can give it as a gift. For that we could eg offer paper wallets or even just sell them as products there!)
(another side note, people who want to do this could get funds from the community and in exchange they publish photos of the local shop with the QR code etc which would be an additional free advertisement for the shop and maybe free tips from internet users, the photos could be published on a special website for that purpose.)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:21:26 PM

R.I.P.
mouseman

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:25:29 PM

Very good stuff. But, of course you have to convince them to give the concept a go and there in lies the challenge as with any coin. Instilling the confidence in the vendor that having their patrons use the coin is a win win proposition. Additionally, the buyers and store management/owners have trust in the technology behind TIPS (or any coin for that matter). That said, more and more vendors, suppliers, stores, and the general public are using Bitcoin...so yes, there is always that possibility. And if you personally have a solid connection with a store/company, of course...go for it!

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting
Lets finish the race strong guys.

Project proposition:

I very often get coupons from pharmacies when I buy stuff there, it seems to have become a norm recently, even supermarkets have long had their bonus cards or stamps with the basic idea that you can use those bonuses in your later purchases as an incentive for you to visit again.

I would like them to use FedoraCoin to accomplish that. I can try it right away in the pharmacy nearby where I think they might like the idea. with simple actions like this, if we the community start doing that, the word will spread locally (but around the world) about this new technology and we would be the first to offer this service and thus we ensure FedoraCoin to be the first and thus use the network effect to dominate this market.

How do we do that? I need your thoughts and ideas and help!

Suggestion: I'll talk to the pharmacy people, as well as my favourite imbiss. There will be two different applications.
1. I will offer them to send them 1000000 TiPS or whatever, and they would give out TiPS to their customers. The customers can always later use their TiPS with their value at the time to purchase products from the shop. (I think the local imbiss would be willing to accept TiPS as payment if I show him how to exchange for fiat again). The cool thing about this is with the initial 1 million TiPS, when the price increases later this year by a 100 or maybe 1000 fold hopefully, on one hand customers will be able to purchase stuff even though they got very little value initially, and on the other it will show both the customers and the shop owners the power of cryptocurrency and increase their interest.
2. I will teach the shop owner how to make a paper wallet and use it etc, and let them put a QR code that they accept FedoraCoin, with the incentive that I will be tipping them each time I visit and that with time more people will be tipping them and it's free money for them with potential value increase.

Now anybody of you who thinks this through will notice it's not a trivial process, at least it's not for me. I won't elaborate on this for now, cuz I'm not even sure what to ask. so instead I would like you people to offer your thoughts and maybe you can tell me what steps I need to take for each of these propositions.

(Also in the local supermarket they even sell cards which have bonus on them for different kinds of uses, so you can give it as a gift. For that we could eg offer paper wallets or even just sell them as products there!)
(another side note, people who want to do this could get funds from the community and in exchange they publish photos of the local shop with the QR code etc which would be an additional free advertisement for the shop and maybe free tips from internet users, the photos could be published on a special website for that purpose.)
id10tothe9

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:20:15 PM

Very good stuff. But, of course you have to convince them to give the concept a go and there in lies the challenge as with any coin. Instilling the confidence in the vendor that having their patrons use the coin is a win win proposition. Additionally, the buyers and store management/owners have trust in the technology behind TIPS (or any coin for that matter). That said, more and more vendors, suppliers, stores, and the general public are using Bitcoin...so yes, there is always that possibility. And if you personally have a solid connection with a store/company, of course...go for it!

I can do that, or at least try, and TiPS has the advantage that it's cheap while no body would want to give out free bitcoins right now. But I need the feed back, how do I do that technically?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Senator51

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:46:20 AM

First of all, sorry for my english and grammatical errors. For the last a few months I've been watching Fedora coin and keeping my fingers crossed for its success. I am very small investor so my interest is rather due to ideas and features, Fedora coin offers then expected profit. My point of view on the cryptocurrency market as a whole is that it is at a critical point in its development (maybe excluding bitcoin which has strong "institutional" support). It is difficult not to notice that most of  altcoins compete for the same market (coin transfer, crypto payments adoption etc.). Moreover, there are more then 200 coins around and, to be honest, their current features are detached from any today practical bussines application. But that situation is a great opportunity for Fedora. IMO, Fedora had never been develop to replace dollars, euro or bitcoin but, thanks the high-volume feature, to create a new "ecosystem", a tipping environment where all of us will be free to decide what and who is worthy of support by the Fedora donation. So, I suggest to move community and dev efforts on an alternative area. The area where no banks, no merchants, no speculators have power. I called this "social tiping" and it is a way to help people, groups of people to achieve their dreams, exciting plans, solve problems etc. As we all know, people willing to help, to support if they find out about others problems, ideas etc (e.g. any TV/radio news, newspapers articules that launch charity ). Of course peaple are ready to help if there is a simple and direct way to support (e.g. SMS). Therefore, the system of that kind requires three basic components:
1. (ideas to support) - the communal notice who and what one is doing and why it needs support,
2. (supporting person) - person with free resources (not necessarily significant financial resources ;-) ) and a way to choice, what is most worth of support,
3. (envirenment/system) - a simple and secure method of tipping
Fedora coin almost has it all. Point 1 - at beggining any social portal (e.g. Facebook groups) and tiiping tools, combine with a dedicated portal containing descriptions of ideas to support (moderated to avoid spam),  etc.; point 2 - tipping tools already developed, in the future a new feature in the Fedora wallet and/or dedicated aplications for PCs and mobiles; point 3 - it is just Fedora (TIPS).
Any idea presented in the "social tipping) system has to compete for support. People willing to tip, register and offer e.g. 1000TIPS, selecting who or what he wants to support. The winner (the idea with the highest popularity) receiving support (the TIPs ). The winner has to use "social tipping" logo (to be created) to advertise the system.
Of course, any person offering support, can do it with only charitable motives. I think there will be nothing wrong if system users will also have their interest to participate in this project. So, for all registered (tipping person) some form of a reward has to be offered. I got some idea of a multiwinner geotagging loterry (also paid in Fedoras). That will require secure and a little more complicated portal but it is not the point for good dev team. In such case, for example, the supported idea receives 50% of total amount of collected TIPs, lottery winners got 40%, the rest can be use to maintain and develop the system and advertisement. But, that message is already long enough, so details maybe next time :-)
I'm curious about community opinion (and developers if some are, and if they read this forum :-))
id10tothe9

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:46:28 PM

Hey Senator51, great post and great to see you on board! Also that your first post is for Fedora :p
I like what you have to say, and I also think that there is a HUGE opportunity here for us all, for FedoraCoin and everybody involve in it. As you say everything is still in it's kid's shoes and the markets are just being built or conceived. The tipping niche is a great place for FedoraCoin(TiPS) and there is a lot to be invented.

All I can say now is, as I think you also suggested, we need a place for posting these ideas and developing them and work in teams. I'm waiting for some response from the devs about creating a forum for this coin, but I'm disappointed in how they have been handling this up to now with almost no communication and totally ignoring this thread, reddit is also kind of dead. I don't know what they have been doing or if they are working on something. I suggest we wait a little to see if they will answer our questions or give us updates, and then if there are good news then great, if not then we can take things in our hands as a community, create a new forum and start suggesting business ideas and creating teams to develop software and businesses around this coin. I'm excited to hear about your ideas and I have ideas of my own, so I'm hoping at some point we can go somewhere with those ideas and start working on them!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Arbitrageur

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:00:42 PM

TiPS has the advantage that it's cheap

tips it's not cheap, it's dead! come on guys, was a nice try, but 70k market cap??
check reddcoin please. I called for an effort to win the race with RDD long time ago, Nobody listened. Actually the market did and right now it's calling TIPS a dead coin.
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:03:08 PM

I'm selling RDD for TIPS, hold on bagholders the future is bright.

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:03:42 PM

TiPS .. it's not cheap .. it's dead!

Now that should be our new logo !!

Sad, but true ..
Only hope here is a coup d'etat ..

Triff ..

Arbitrageur

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:05:12 PM

here's the thread I opened long time ago

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553332.0

both were around 1M market cap

today: tips 70k
redd: over 1.9M.

-93% vs +100%

pechak

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:11:56 PM

Still no update from the dev...even though he logged on to his bitcointalk almost everyday??
Fargusson

Activity: 392

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:50:11 PM

Still no update from the dev...even though he logged on to his bitcointalk almost everyday??

Here is his answer to me asking him on /r/Fedoracoin to come by

"[–]icanprogram 0 point 1 jour de ça

Hey,

I'll try to update the thread soon, thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

icp"

There should be something here soon.
icanprogram

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:36:41 PM

Hey guys, sorry for not updating.
I try to read the thread, so that's why I logged in.
FWA is working on getting the Fedoracoin forum back up and we're still focussing on business development with webshops.
I'll try to write a more detailed post of what's going on as soon as I have more time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: