Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features  (Read 180981 times)
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:13:06 PM

Hello to all,

I am currently writing the four page section for TIPS in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.260

TiPS has had a very interesting history so far  Smiley

I will post a preview section tonight.  

wow guys, I see FedoraCoin has the third highest ranking after NXT, Particle, and Ultracoin. I thought we were 'very inactive' recently, but those numbers are really encouraging! We just need to wave our hands (on our keyboards I guess) and TiPS can be soon on the top ranking of the Altcoins! Never give up Cheesy

Please be aware that the vote on the book thread closed on the 16th of March (My partner's birthday) Tongue

I have not received a donation yet lol

haha I see! this makes more sense :p. (ok guys we need to go back to our golden era in March Cheesy)
Checked the transaction now, I can only say: Damn You Cryptsyyy Cheesy. still not confirmed will take them some time I guess. Don't know the reason though (have you guys withdrawn tips recently from cryptsy??).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
id10tothe9

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:22:58 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 11:18:52 AM by id10tothe9

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you..

TiPS 2.0 - Proposal

Current Obstacles:
We have some issues which we need to solve, and some fundamental changes would solve those and put us in a strong starting position. We need to avoid the following problems:
  • 1. No funding available to pay for developers, websites or any new endeavours. This problem is already on the list of issues we need to solve, but the suggestions I’m going to propose next might also be a viable solution.
  • 2. As soon as price of TIPS goes to the 50ltc again, we will probably face the exact same problem that caused the sell off in the first place: Miners getting a lot of tips then dumping them. This means until maybe 80% of the coins are mined, we will not be able to get the price higher. Is that a problem? I don’t know, you tell me Smiley
  • 3. Being on the ltc market instead of btc means we are dependent on the success of ltc and other cheap coins, and volumes there are always lower than btc meaning lower volumes for us and less success.

Current strengths of TIPS
  • A coin mixing service (needs transaction volume) that provides a level of anonymity
  • A large number of coins ( too large ?? )
  • The symbol TIPS
  • w/fedoracoin payments system https://pay.withfedoraco.in/

Plan layout
  • Redesign TiPS 2.0 with optimal choices of algorithms.
  • Focus on project building, business and value creation. Businesses are designed and developed by the community through groups of collaboration.
  • We will create an entire economy, study what markets we need to cover and expand in a constructive way that each new market supports and depends on other areas we cover. We will be a fruitful environment that produces new successful businesses through support and coordinated planning.

We need to define our goals and markets where TIPS will offer its services and concentrate on that:
discuss on forum what markets we want to target… See this post

TiPS 2.0 - Proposal for a New Start
Our coin is now at the lowest prices it has ever been at (regarding price per coin) after a continuous drop caused majorly by multipools mining and dumping. Now we either can come up with a new plan and ways to counter that and reinvent ourselves, or I see no hope for TiPS to survive for another year. A few other things we need to deal with are listed in the TiPS Plan document along with possible solutions. But the fundamental suggestions to consider are listed here and need to be discussed and decided upon by the community.

Fundamental Changes
Basic issues to solve and go beyond:
  • 1. Switch to POS - reasons:
    multipools: they make money by mining TiPS instead of the community, dump and hurt TiPS. Vs POS algorithm where the community supports the network instead of hardware owners and the community gets rewarded with the new TiPS through this. This would support the price as well since less people would be selling and preferring to stake. If we make progress and go up to 50lit while still on the POW algo, remember that multipools will jump right in again and mine and dump our coin to oblivion just like they did before.
    reserve a pre-mine for development support! This will solve our problem of lack of funds and we can pay programmers, designers etc and afford to do all kinds of things that cost money. Otherwise not sure donations would be enough for us to do the job. Objections to a premine usually stem from lack of trust, which I’m sure is an issue that can be solved somehow without throwing out the idea altogether, eg. multisig fund account managed by a voted for list of members. Besides it’s the same trust issue if we would do that only through donations.
  • 2. Reduce total count of coins - reasons:
    Being on the ltc market instead of btc means we are dependent on the success of ltc and other cheap coins, and volumes there are always lower than btc meaning lower volumes for us and less success. Personally I believe LTC will be dying and doesn’t really deserve to survive, they have no innovation whatsoever. Regardless, a larger market (BTC) is what we need. current wallets can swap their coins for the new TiPS 2.0 coins to hold the same percentage of total count, then start staking and earning TiPS!

In conclusion: switch to a POS algo (look into NXT algo, other community suggestions) and reduce total number of TiPS. Look into PND who succeeded in both switching to POS and reducing total count.

Further Ideas
  • TiPS multipool: people with hardware wanting to earn TiPS and support it can use the pool to mine other coins then sell automatically for TiPS thereby supporting the price and earning TiPS. A part of these earnings on the TiPS multipool would then go to the development fund of TiPS to support further development and all that is needed.
  • don’t fear change if it makes sense. 3lit does not indicate any change is coming soon if we don’t do that ourselves.
  • similar business minded strategy to karmaShares: “If you have 5 million coins in your wallet, you automatically are a shareholder in the KarmaSHARES LLC business and can earn profits if and when there are any to distribute.” Since we want to be business focussed this would make a lot of sense, the spin-off companies generated here would issue Assets and distribute a good percentage of them to TiPS holders, similar to what BitShares is doing. Or the spin-off companies just pay out a percentage of their earnings to the nodes of TiPS. We could also learn something from how btcd is planning to distribute their network gains to the holders.
  • the 5% pa. percentage or so for staking is always generated, if there are less stakers and thus supporters for the network, the total 5% will be distributed to them, thus they will generate more coins for supporting the network.
  • TIPS community is what matters! community suggests all kinds of changes and votes on them and implements them. the devs etc must follow what the community wants, we all work to make things better for all.
  • create a business development fund, it will support business ideas from the community to enable their realization. The fund will be managed also by members with more expertise who can give advice and help those projects to succeed. When the business project then starts, assets are issued and a part goes to the community, another is on the market for further investments to create a starting capital for the business.

Conclusion - TiPS 2.0
- switch from POW to POS?
- Reduce number of coins?
- Change name to TiPS only?
- new blockchain?
- premine for a development fund?
- other suggestions?
- further ideas suggested by members through chats and posts here.

Our Methods
  • We are Sirs Tipsalot, keep the love moving and exchange of ideas and tips this will keep the community involved and active which is what we’re about. Make this a meme with a picture of Mr. Tipsalot (in the spirit of Mr. Men) as the theme of our forums.
  • A regular "State of TiPS” newsletter, a report from our organization to keep the community up to date and raise awareness about all the things going on in our community, what’s being discussed, what are the future plans of each node etc
  • Create games and memes.
  • Contributing and being an uplifting spirit in the community is cool and will be rewarded and encouraged through social recognition for example. We can have an honor member of the month etc, best ideas, best posts etc. This will help shape the theme of our community and our methods of work! It will help us create a community of tireless enthusiastic creative individuals, it’s our way of being!
  • PR efforts, publishing articles about upcoming things to attract attention and investors.
    what do you think of creating something similar to KarmaShares LLC? it’s a good idea to offer returns on investments in the projects we create. Holders of TiPS can be automatically share holders and be rewarded a part of the profits made through our TIPSshares.
  • TiPS is the golden opportunity for a take over and a remake, by devs and investors alike. get 1B TIPS at these prices, and work on the coin to get 100-1000 times ROI in a year! what could be a better motivation for anybody really?

ps. Anonymity features might not be of value on the markets we target, also in the near future with the evolving technology it might become much easier to implement when the time is right. I’m not sure how much anonymity this provides, needs discussion with the devs, and I suggest anonymity should not be on the priority list. On a further note it might make sense for us to integrate with btcd and become a telepod terminal (but not easy and need to be chosen by their devs) since we have a mixing service, which would bring returns to the TiPS community from the planned super network. Or just implement their library in our code and use their API to use the telepod technology for anonymity transfers.

pps. Thanks to mouseman for the fruitful discussions and his long letters regarding TiPS 2.0!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:52:20 PM

Next on the agenda for us as a community:

1- discuss and decide on the fundamental changes for our new start: what do we want to change about the code (TiPS 2.0)
2- volunteer and fill the lists on Brain of TiPS
3- start using the trello boards (incl. community board)
4- decide on devs
5- agree on funds wallet format

Other tasks:
- sort out ideas files
- answer the questions in the Temp folder
- decide and start using the needed tools (redbooth, trello, hojoki etc) and put those in the announcement post and reddit.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 08:54:49 PM

1- discuss and decide on the fundamental changes for our new start: what do we want to change about the code (TiPS 2.0)
4- decide on devs

Other tasks:
- sort out ideas files
- decide and start using the needed tools (redbooth, trello, hojoki etc) and put those in the announcement post and reddit.

Do you have an address for the denotation/development wallet yet? I've been off for a few days and I see things are progressing nicely, great job!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
id10tothe9

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:22:30 PM

4- decide on devs

Other tasks:
- sort out ideas files

Do you have an address for the denotation/development wallet yet? I've been off for a few days and I see things are progressing nicely, great job!

not yet, I need more feedback from the community about the questions I posted regarding that. Should I just create a new address on my computer wallet, or make a cold wallet (I need help since I never done that before). Also we need to get the reddit community to agree on that as well! (many are there but don't use BTCTalk)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:54:09 AM

I 2nd this plan:
Convert to POS
Consider a high staking interest rate to attract attention. Inflation rates can be planned for in advanced and easily controlled I am told. Study Hyperstake/Truckcoin experience to date.
Burn several billion coins
Issue V2. Tips or whatever
Drop Fedora name
----------------------
I am gonna start now buying more Tips.
I think a billion before the burn, if this happens and I think it will,  would be quite sufficient to make a significant profit.
Best of energy to this Dev and all supporters!
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:43:18 PM

4- decide on devs

Other tasks:
- sort out ideas files

not yet, I need more feedback from the community about the questions I posted regarding that. Should I just create a new address on my computer wallet, or make a cold wallet (I need help since I never done that before). Also we need to get the reddit community to agree on that as well! (many are there but don't use BTCTalk)

I, for one, would not have a problem with you managing a second wallet installation and making the address public to this community so it can be chacked against donations and withdrawals

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Kebwesi

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 06:57:17 PM

Just bought a few TiPS and will donate 10M to this endeavor. Its win - win.

Otherwise, how about targeting the Points/Miles/Tips market in the travel and tours industry? Roll the points system into a reputation system running on the blockchain for all parties involved. My vision is to allow the smaller players in the market to gain traction and well deserved ratings that can be verified in a decentralized manner.

Pseudo-anonymity would allow the coins to be "colored" with the trip/safari that they have been through. A coin could arrive at your address with a whole storyline traversing the world from Maasai Mara to the Hilton, all implemented in the coin. Travel operators could purchase the coins to tip their customers, coloring the coins with redeemable discounts, which add value to the coins and would be exchangeable ( I have a trip to Hawaii, but have discounts in Malibu, a peer to peer exchange could list all available coins with their "color", and we have a way of exchanging value beyond the coins)

Please futher expand upon and refine this idea into a workable and practical solution.

thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:04:31 AM

4- decide on devs

Other tasks:
- sort out ideas files

I, for one, would not have a problem with you managing a second wallet installation and making the address public to this community so it can be chacked against donations and withdrawals

Agree with RJF. Just go for it

id10tothe9

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:07:22 PM

4- decide on devs

Other tasks:
- sort out ideas files

okay then, I will set it up and post it!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:13:18 PM

Hey guys,

I noticed that the OSX Wallet link in the OP was down. I searched through my server and managed to find the last version I built which should be 1.0

Here's the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/FedoraCoin-Qt.zip

Let me know if you have any problems.

icanprogram

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:41:43 PM

Hey guys,

I noticed that the OSX Wallet link in the OP was down. I searched through my server and managed to find the last version I built which should be 1.0

Here's the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/FedoraCoin-Qt.zip

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks!
Uploaded it to the file server: http://files.fedoraco.in/1.0/FedoraCoin-1.0-osx.zip

Also fixed the link on the main page
id10tothe9

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:37:17 AM

can you make TiPS withdrawal from cryptsy? been waiting for a week now and no support response..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:27:11 PM

4- decide on devs

Other tasks:
- sort out ideas files

okay then, I will set it up and post it!

Excellent! This will help move things along. I see we are not listed on MintPal and not included in the new coins Moolah will be adding. Do we want to start a campaign to correct this?

DNotesVault
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:34:37 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 07:29:35 PM by RJF

From CoinMarketCaps:

154   FedoraCoin    TIPS   $ 46,766   $ 1.7e-07   280,846,322,360   $ 358   -4.78 %   -6.71 %   +26.38 %

As you can see, we are UP overall 26.38% for the past week, the only number that has any real meaning here other than volume ($358.00) which is also showing growth, is the last 7 day trend.

We need to continue making people and payment services aware of TIPS so we can get rid of the exponential price and move into real money. (I know it looks better as Satoshi but makes more of an impact displayed as USD!)  Smiley

DNotesVault
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:05:32 PM

This is an extremely cool idea to unite coins. If you have some time, read and comment please!

http://www.jl777.org/supernetwork-ipo/

I think we could benefit greatly from being part of this.

DNotesVault
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2754

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:33:12 AM

I can't get my wallet to sync. Are there any addnodes besides the one in the OP that I should be using?
id10tothe9

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:23:24 AM

Ok I created this address for now on my own wallet, till another better solution is found we can use this address as the community fund to get things moving forward: EMsE8TCaC9BdbLp8EtzRvK6yHV9zuNBJCF
Please make your donations to that address! (and notify me here or with pm to make an entry, I think I will make a spreadsheet to register who sent what, not sure yet why but kinda makes sense to me at least for recognition of the active and generous members Wink.)

I can't get my wallet to sync. Are there any addnodes besides the one in the OP that I should be using?

huh I wanted to paste my .conf file but saw that I don't have one! and still my wallet works fine.
Anybody else have that file and can help?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:36:18 AM

This is an extremely cool idea to unite coins. If you have some time, read and comment please!

http://www.jl777.org/supernetwork-ipo/

I think we could benefit greatly from being part of this.

saw that too and also very excited about it! (even suggested that in the proposal above)
I want to write to james (the developer of this and btcd among others) about it and not all coins can join to be in the core depending on what they offer so not sure about our chances right now, but at least can use the services of this network (eg anonymization), but before we can join other groups in any way we need to have our new coin running since it seems we will switch to a TiPS 2.0. So we really need to find the right developers now and set up our new structure in order to move forward. So please try to write to talented devs you know who might want to join, you can send them the proposal as posted above to explain things.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:28:28 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 02:16:29 PM by thiec

Ok I created this address for now on my own wallet, till another better solution is found we can use this address as the community fund to get things moving forward: EMsE8TCaC9BdbLp8EtzRvK6yHV9zuNBJCF
Please make your donations to that address! (and notify me here or with pm to make an entry, I think I will make a spreadsheet to register who sent what, not sure yet why but kinda makes sense to me at least for recognition of the active and generous members Wink.)

huh I wanted to paste my .conf file but saw that I don't have one! and still my wallet works fine.
Anybody else have that file and can help?

Seem everyone willing to donate as little as 1m from their TIPS stock, I suggest we start to have "POOL FUND account".

Someone that we agree to hold that fund for the future used.
We need this fund to move this project not just volunteer. (i agree with Triffin)
Idea is good for direction, but setting fund to realize that is the basic one.
Not all of us (generally speaking) have interest in TIPS but in MONEY, they do. (sorry for my language)

Also, the one who speaks that want to donate to have action, not just said he/she will.

Lets start counting while we set up the pool.
$dakini = 10m
RJF = 1m + 9m
thiec = 2m + 1m
Triffin = 3m
dimke_yu = 5m
id10tothe9 = 20m
mouseman = 10m

Bag holder / Potential to donate :
Catanonia = 2b (2,000m)

Edit : Adjust donate value & donator

3m sent from allcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: