Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features  (Read 180981 times)
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:13:29 PM

the wallet is not syncing, there is no normally working pools for TIPS!!! In all pools, in "Getting Started" section is the same stupid-based copy-paste not working flude!

That's not true: www.tips.1337pool.com is working without any problems. Create a worker and assign it to the ipadress visible after checking the getting started page, the ip adress is also visible if you check your browser bar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:43:37 PM

the wallet is not syncing, there is no normally working pools for TIPS!!! In all pools, in "Getting Started" section is the same stupid-based copy-paste not working flude!

No problem syncing the wallet here, and, currently mining at fedora.poolto.be

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
himikk

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:16:40 PM

Our TIPS wallet on the right chain hash-to-coins.com
SEABOND

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 10:21:10 PM

As it looks there are no more working exchanges for TIPS (Cryptsy is most probably gone forever and bter is just totally unreliable and it could follow Cryptsys path soon).
So please help me to add TIPS to the new and promising SafeCEX Exchange by voting for it here:

https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=tips

Thx!

hey,

bter is just too unreliable, I have several pending transactions for weeks.
The support says that they have made withdraws (FALSE!)

I have some TIPS but have no where to trade it.

Who is keen to help list TIPS on cryptopia.co.nz Huh

see below offer"

cryptopia are offering discount on adding coins on cryptsy ..

"In light of the current climate over at Cryptsy and the influx in users looking for somewhere to go we are offering to list any coin currently listed on Cryptsy (Provided it meets our current standards) for 500,000 DOT each.

This offer is separate from the voting process, if you'd like to get a Cryptsy coin listed, please raise a support ticket."

500k DOT is a bit less than 0.1 BTC atm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
who wants to participate in a support ticket to move TIPS to cryptopia ?
my idea is, everyone who wants to participate commits here and take a small part of the 500k DOT in BTC, commits this here.
i can raise the support ticket at cryptopia, collect these amounts, buy DOTs and try to make TIPS listed to cryptopia.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/492

currently the BTC/DOT price is 0.00000012 (very cheap)
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange

so we need about 0.1btc to get TIPS into cryptopia listed

i start here the list of the TIPS lover/supporter. feel free to add your name in the thread

TIPS lover/supporter list
-------------------------------------

1. None Available
2. TBC
3. TBC
4. TBC

I did post the above a while ago but no one here cares about TIPS.

I can still organise if we could raise the funds from supports.

bter sucks!

This is the last time I am re-posting this.

Does anyone want to support listing TIPS on cryptopia.co.nz or yobit?

If so, please let me know your name and donation amount and i will add to the list.

Thanks for your efforts to bring TIPS to an alternative exchange.
Count me in with 0.02 BTC, hopefully more TIPS users will join us.

Thanks... you have initiated the crow funding for TIPS.

First step is to get listed on www.cryptopia.co.nz

We need to raise 500,000 DOT COINS (Cryptopia Coin) at market price of 13sat (at current time).
the funds are required for listing and it = 0.066 BTC (at current market price for DOT).

1. psycodad donates 0.02 BTC (not paid)
2. TBC
3. TBC
4. TBC

Others....please help and let TIPS be traded on a reliable exchange.

Bumping this, after bter having again ongoing problems with TIPS deposits it becomes vital to bring TIPS to a second exchange.
I'll double my amount above to 0.04 BTC. Anybody else willing to join ?

For those who do not want to donate but have an account on Cryptopia, please vote for TIPS too!

hey psycodad, seems like no one is willing to donate and raise necessarily funds for a listing on new exchange (yobit, cryptopia).
but Alcurex is happy to list and 0.04 BTC will be enough donation. let me know if you are interested and i will ask the admin, thanks

good luck

HASH2COINS The Best ASIC Friendly Scrypt Multipool, 0% FEE. Mine now @ http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
Cryptoid

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:47:00 PM

I'll donate .01btc
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1540

精神分析的爸

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:14:05 PM

As it looks there are no more working exchanges for TIPS (Cryptsy is most probably gone forever and bter is just totally unreliable and it could follow Cryptsys path soon).
So please help me to add TIPS to the new and promising SafeCEX Exchange by voting for it here:

https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=tips

Thx!

hey,

bter is just too unreliable, I have several pending transactions for weeks.
The support says that they have made withdraws (FALSE!)

I have some TIPS but have no where to trade it.

Who is keen to help list TIPS on cryptopia.co.nz Huh

see below offer"

cryptopia are offering discount on adding coins on cryptsy ..

"In light of the current climate over at Cryptsy and the influx in users looking for somewhere to go we are offering to list any coin currently listed on Cryptsy (Provided it meets our current standards) for 500,000 DOT each.

This offer is separate from the voting process, if you'd like to get a Cryptsy coin listed, please raise a support ticket."

500k DOT is a bit less than 0.1 BTC atm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
who wants to participate in a support ticket to move TIPS to cryptopia ?
my idea is, everyone who wants to participate commits here and take a small part of the 500k DOT in BTC, commits this here.
i can raise the support ticket at cryptopia, collect these amounts, buy DOTs and try to make TIPS listed to cryptopia.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/492

currently the BTC/DOT price is 0.00000012 (very cheap)
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange

so we need about 0.1btc to get TIPS into cryptopia listed

i start here the list of the TIPS lover/supporter. feel free to add your name in the thread

1. None Available
2. TBC
3. TBC
4. TBC

I did post the above a while ago but no one here cares about TIPS.

I can still organise if we could raise the funds from supports.

bter sucks!

This is the last time I am re-posting this.

Does anyone want to support listing TIPS on cryptopia.co.nz or yobit?

If so, please let me know your name and donation amount and i will add to the list.

Thanks for your efforts to bring TIPS to an alternative exchange.
Count me in with 0.02 BTC, hopefully more TIPS users will join us.

Thanks... you have initiated the crow funding for TIPS.

First step is to get listed on www.cryptopia.co.nz

We need to raise 500,000 DOT COINS (Cryptopia Coin) at market price of 13sat (at current time).
the funds are required for listing and it = 0.066 BTC (at current market price for DOT).

1. psycodad donates 0.02 BTC (not paid)
2. TBC
3. TBC
4. TBC

Others....please help and let TIPS be traded on a reliable exchange.

Bumping this, after bter having again ongoing problems with TIPS deposits it becomes vital to bring TIPS to a second exchange.
I'll double my amount above to 0.04 BTC. Anybody else willing to join ?

For those who do not want to donate but have an account on Cryptopia, please vote for TIPS too!

hey psycodad, seems like no one is willing to donate and raise necessarily funds for a listing on new exchange (yobit, cryptopia).
but Alcurex is happy to list and 0.04 BTC will be enough donation. let me know if you are interested and i will ask the admin, thanks

good luck

Thank you for your efforts SEABOND, much appreciated!
If Alcurex would be willing to list TIPS, that would be perfectly fine with me.
I'd be more than happy to take your offer and get this rolling, please get us in touch with them.
And if Cryptoid is in for Alcurex too, we'd have 0.05 BTC to offer for getting listed on Alcurex.

Cheers

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 11:59:47 PM

Is there any working block explorer ??
psycodad
Legendary

精神分析的爸

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:10:48 PM

Did anybody notice the new 1% bonus on TIPS deposits at BTER?

Spelled out: they add a deposit bonus while deposits are still not working properly.. raises some suspicions with me and remotely reminds me of Cryptsys "withdraw-tax"...

halibit
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:59:24 PM

Hello.
I like to add TIPS on alcurEX but will need to some help.
wallet windows version not pass our virus scan and can't find any other qt or daemon.
I can compile it from source on later, or use linux wallet but currently i have only win server for "less trusted" coins.
Any tips Smiley
-halibit-
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:03:27 PM

Fully updated FedoraCoin TIPS blockchain is available for download at CryptoChainer.com, and will get you in sync fast.
testbug

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:34:52 PM

Is there any working block explorer ??

Currently we are working on a new blockexplorer. I have already rented a new temporary domain (best would be if we could take over the existing domain) and a server for setting up the block explorer. As soon as we finished the blockexplorer we will post the link here so everyone can use the blockexplorer.

Please have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552233.1440, we are working on takeing over the project and we are still three people.

Spelled out: they add a deposit bonus while deposits are still not working properly.. raises some suspicions with me and remotely reminds me of Cryptsys "withdraw-tax"...

Yes but did you see that BTER has 1% on everycoin? And if you withdraw your coins you lose the bonus again? By this bter is getting a bit more from the 0.2% fee because with 1,000,000 TIPS deposited you can trade like if it would be 1,010,000 TIPS meaning a bit more of the 0.2% fee if i didn't calculate wrong Wink

Hello.
wallet windows version not pass our virus scan and can't find any other qt or daemon.
I can compile it from source on later, or use linux wallet but currently i have only win server for "less trusted" coins.
Any tips Smiley
-halibit-

I have uploaded the windows wallet i am useing here: http://ul.to/kjqo0d28
The linux wallet can be compiled from the sourcecode provided on github on the ANN first post.
If you need any help compileing it let me know (write me a message) and i will check it for you.

My windows wallet is working without any problems.
hepilord

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:46:29 AM

i need working blockexplorer for solve my problems with bter deposit
psycodad
Legendary

精神分析的爸

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:39:37 PM

Yes but did you see that BTER has 1% on everycoin? And if you withdraw your coins you lose the bonus again? By this bter is getting a bit more from the 0.2% fee because with 1,000,000 TIPS deposited you can trade like if it would be 1,010,000 TIPS meaning a bit more of the 0.2% fee if i didn't calculate wrong Wink

Thank you for your explanation testbug.
I didn't see the 1% bonus on any other coin I am depositing at BTER, I checked KDC and CNC and both have no bonus.
Also I am unsure if anything on withdraws has changed, can't really remember if the 1% was there before or is new now, but you are right:
You get 1% on deposit pay more fee for trading with it and then pay 1% on withdraw.

I got a reply to my ticket today and wanted to share an important part of it with those among you that deposit TIPS to BTER:

Please note, we are going to update to a new wallet to offer better deposit experience. There will be a new address.

Please send your TIPS to the new address later.

And indeed my deposit address has changed. So please make sure to check your (new) deposit address at BTER before sending TIPS!

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:07:06 PM

what causes the rise on bter?
just a random pump or something else?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:07:26 PM

Thank you for your explanation testbug.
I didn't see the 1% bonus on any other coin I am depositing at BTER, I checked KDC and CNC and both have no bonus.
Also I am unsure if anything on withdraws has changed, can't really remember if the 1% was there before or is new now, but you are right:
You get 1% on deposit pay more fee for trading with it and then pay 1% on withdraw.

I got a reply to my ticket today and wanted to share an important part of it with those among you that deposit TIPS to BTER:

Please note, we are going to update to a new wallet to offer better deposit experience. There will be a new address.

Please send your TIPS to the new address later.

And indeed my deposit address has changed. So please make sure to check your (new) deposit address at BTER before sending TIPS!

Funny how they never announce that stuff until you ask... Grin

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Cryptoid

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:09:09 PM

what causes the rise on bter?
just a random pump or something else?

Something else...

Pumps last a few days at most, this has been going on for almost 2 months.  A consortium, likely Chinese, is taking a controlling interest in the coin.  If you have enough money, and thus can control the price of the coin, it would make a great place to store fiat for a very long time.

I have some predictions for where the price will go, but I have seen crypto price predictions over the years, and they frustrate me because they are wrong 99.9% of the time, so I won't state mine.  I'll just say this, long term, it looks up, and by long term, I mean 3 or more years.

Cryptoid

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:20:54 PM

My donation of .01 BTC still stands (to be used as psycodad decides).

But, every effort should be made to get TiPS on as many exchanges as possible ASAP.  The trade volume alone at $55,000 USD a day is the best selling point for an exchange to add it.
psycodad
Legendary

精神分析的爸

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:40:58 PM

But, every effort should be made to get TiPS on as many exchanges as possible ASAP.  The trade volume alone at $55,000 USD a day is the best selling point for an exchange to add it.

Thanks for confirming your donation offer.

I agree completely about getting TIPS on even more exchanges, however most require a website and a working block explorer to list coins and we probably need to tackle these issues first before approaching other exchanges.

testbug

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:47:11 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 07:57:42 PM by testbug

But, every effort should be made to get TiPS on as many exchanges as possible ASAP.  The trade volume alone at $55,000 USD a day is the best selling point for an exchange to add it.

Thanks for confirming your donation offer.

I agree completely about getting TIPS on even more exchanges, however most require a website and a working block explorer to list coins and we probably need to tackle these issues first before approaching other exchanges.

I think we can present a working blockexplorer in the early days of next week Smiley
himikk

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:18:00 PM

Hello.
Any tips Smiley
-halibit-

I can make TIPS docker docker image for you. PM if need it
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: