Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
markanth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:13:29 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 04:31:10 AM by markanth

ok new NLG solved blocks chart Smiley.  This one covers August 17 to Dec 10.  x-axis is blocks 100,000 to 160,000.  

blue dots: difficulty of blocks solved by clevermining
red dots: difficulty of blocks solved by all other miners
green dots: block gap between each block in minutes.  
NLG/BTC exchange rate in the upper left corner.  

I had to cut out 1 or 2 data outliers to get everything to fit.  Pretty much what we expected.  looking forward to seeing how the new algorithm or digi will perform.  --Mark  

link to chart: http://nlgstats.iblogger.org/NLG_clevermining_solved_blocks_vs_all_other_solved_blocks_with_block_gaps_August_17_to_December_10.png

NLG charts, richlist, and mining stats - http://nlgstats.nl
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:00:33 AM

Great charting, mate.  I should have put money on it.

You can see the "sweet spot" I was talking about.  If we keep the difficulty riding that line between red and blue, instead of dipping way below it, we kill clever.

DIGI will do it, but it requires a slight adjustment to compensate for longer block times.  24Kilo made a point in private chat that has stuck with me ever since- these every-block retargetting algos almost always are implemented on coins with block times close to 60 seconds.  With out 160 second block time, we make 2.5 times less difficulty changes in a day.  I don't want to steal Kilo's thunder, so I'll let him elaborate on this, but I would seriously take that 2.5x factor into consideration with any algo we implement... unless you change a key dynamic of the coin.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:16:21 AM

ok new NLG solved blocks chart Smiley.  This one covers August 17 to Dec 10.  x-axis is blocks 100,000 to 160,000.  

blue dots: difficulty of blocks solved by clevermining
red dots: difficulty of blocks solved by all other miners
green dots: block gap between each block in minutes.  
NLG/BTC exchange rate in the upper left corner.  

I had to cut out 1 or 2 data outliers to get everything to fit.  Pretty much what we expected.  looking forward to seeing how the new algorithm or digi will perform.  --Mark  

link to chart: http://nlgstats.iblogger.org/NLG_clevermining_solved_blocks_vs_all_other_solved_blocks_with_block_gaps_August_17_to_December_10.png

I predict we just over a month away from the algorithm change unless Geert Johan has problems finalizing the simulator. So lets keep buying up the cheap coins clevermining is throwing at us and next year sometime we might have a good algo setup.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:48:12 AM

Oh investeerder....

The developer /GeertJohan is working on a simulator at least once a week for about 3 hrs a week according to the live feeds , so it wil  take another 3-6 months before it's completed at this rate as people are saying it will be a first for cryptos. So expect the development changes for the new algorithm to be done middle of next year.

The algorithm change will only happen in 6 months as /GeertJohan is building a simulator first.

I will bet anyone here 20k NLG that a working open source simulator will take more then 3 months to build and we already 2-3 weeks in since /GeertJohan started his first live dev session.

I will keep the bet @20k and when I win you can give Bram_vnl the 20 000. I know how the dev world works and /GeertJohan will do the algorithm change long before this simulator is complete. No one is this fast and if he had to complete it within 3 months with algo change then I will add /GeertJohan is best developer in the world to my signature.

Until /GeertJohan comes on here and tells us he's actively working on the simulator I am allowed to speculate on timings as much as the next person. My bet is not on the algorithm change but a open source version of the simulator being ready within 3 months. The simulator will be a great milestone for the coin but I am saying to cut down the algorithm change date to under 3 months I would suggest the dev does a simulator tailor made for Guldencoin first, test it against our blockchain, roll out the changes needed and afterwards if successful can worry about a open source product.

Another 2 months or so, but with all these other updates coming in the last week the simulator has taken a back step in focus and also litesires idea of keeping the buys under 400 is working until the algorithm change takes place. So Kudos to the community and users for listening to that advice from litesire.

Maybe the team can give an update again on the simulator progress? Waiting is not that bad, when you know to wait for how long.

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/post/draw-blood-from-a-stone-no-problem/

Best time to buy is now or in 2 months time just before the algo change takes place. Plenty other projects coming to keep more people coming back for more while we down our sorrows on the blockchain.

I predict we just over a month away from the algorithm change unless Geert Johan has problems finalizing the simulator. So lets keep buying up the cheap coins clevermining is throwing at us and next year sometime we might have a good algo setup.

The only thing you prove with your posts is that you are a blundering fool.  You contradict your own statements, make bets and then bet against them.  You continue to spew this twisted reality of a timeline that makes no sense except for in your own head.  You know nothing about anything, yet you come here and try to speak with authority on the future of this coin's development.

Enough already, mate... it's old, tired, and seriously just stupid.  Go hang out on Reddit.  They'll love you there.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:58:26 AM

Think we all know we are very close...

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
strataghyst

Activity: 393

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:10:04 AM

Oh investeerder....

The developer /GeertJohan is working on a simulator at least once a week for about 3 hrs a week according to the live feeds , so it wil  take another 3-6 months before it's completed at this rate as people are saying it will be a first for cryptos. So expect the development changes for the new algorithm to be done middle of next year.

The algorithm change will only happen in 6 months as /GeertJohan is building a simulator first.

I will bet anyone here 20k NLG that a working open source simulator will take more then 3 months to build and we already 2-3 weeks in since /GeertJohan started his first live dev session.

I will keep the bet @20k and when I win you can give Bram_vnl the 20 000. I know how the dev world works and /GeertJohan will do the algorithm change long before this simulator is complete. No one is this fast and if he had to complete it within 3 months with algo change then I will add /GeertJohan is best developer in the world to my signature.

Until /GeertJohan comes on here and tells us he's actively working on the simulator I am allowed to speculate on timings as much as the next person. My bet is not on the algorithm change but a open source version of the simulator being ready within 3 months. The simulator will be a great milestone for the coin but I am saying to cut down the algorithm change date to under 3 months I would suggest the dev does a simulator tailor made for Guldencoin first, test it against our blockchain, roll out the changes needed and afterwards if successful can worry about a open source product.

Another 2 months or so, but with all these other updates coming in the last week the simulator has taken a back step in focus and also litesires idea of keeping the buys under 400 is working until the algorithm change takes place. So Kudos to the community and users for listening to that advice from litesire.

Maybe the team can give an update again on the simulator progress? Waiting is not that bad, when you know to wait for how long.

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/post/draw-blood-from-a-stone-no-problem/

Best time to buy is now or in 2 months time just before the algo change takes place. Plenty other projects coming to keep more people coming back for more while we down our sorrows on the blockchain.

The only thing you prove with your posts is that you are a blundering fool.  You contradict your own statements, make bets and then bet against them.  You continue to spew this twisted reality of a timeline that makes no sense except for in your own head.  You know nothing about anything, yet you come here and try to speak with authority on the future of this coin's development.

Enough already, mate... it's old, tired, and seriously just stupid.  Go hang out on Reddit.  They'll love you there.

-Fuse

Grin priceless  Grin
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:47:55 AM

pfffffffffffff.............
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:05:00 AM

People have been asking for more feedback from the devs..

I am currently working hard on the difficulty simulator; a tool that allows us to test difficulty re-adjustment algorithms against real-world situations.
This tool is very important to make sure our development on the new algo is supported by results.

I thought it might be a good idea to share this experience with everyone here.

http://www.twitch.tv/GeertJohan
If you don't like the music: don't hesitate to mute the stream Wink

Please also join the Guldencoin chat at http://chat.guldencoin.com

/GeertJohan

So in my defense you can clearly see the simulator work began on the 24th October(if not before), today is the 10th December. That is 1 and half months through already, So I said 3 - 6 months originally and have opted to be optimistic and gone with a 3 month prediction which is why I stated we over a month away.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
ArieNLG

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:13:01 PM

misschien kan iemand een chinees topic voor openen of voor russies

Zullen we chinees met zen tweeën op starten bram?

vind het best maar ik kan geen chinees, kan wel maar zou niet echt kunnen reageren zal dan google vertaal worden

Misschien zit er wel een chinees in onze community zal vrijdag even een balletje op gooien bij de lokale chinees die zeggen meestal nooit nee Grin 
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:15:54 PM

Misschien zit er wel een chinees in onze community

See the quote. Maybe send him a message and give him a bonus.

Hi dev do u want someone to do marketing jobs?I came from China and i can do some promoting stuff in Chinese section
ArieNLG

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:26:25 PM

Not sure or they are interested in Guldencoin Huh

And he was a longer period not on btc Undecided
Last Active:  September 04, 2014, 12:02:16 PM

Nǐ hǎo!  你好

Coincookie

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:49:42 PM

That's right. I'm not sure whether you're Dutch, but he/she stated;

For the Dutch,I accept Guldencoin
Vanaf vandaag kun je bij House of blue jeans betalen met Guldencoin!
Binnenkort hoop ik ook Guldencoin te kunnen accepteren via mijn webshop maar dat is op dit moment helaas nog niet mogelijk.

Top, thx. Wink

NLG: GNszAQ7Nwhz2E5ygqucYjVV36gV2Nkikzj
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:04:46 PM

So in my defense you can clearly see the simulator work began on the 24th October(if not before), today is the 10th December. That is 1 and half months through already, So I said 3 - 6 months originally and have opted to be optimistic and gone with a 3 month prediction which is why I stated we over a month away.

Dude... you made all but that last comment about time frame in November.  You went from 6 months to 3 months, and now 1 month... all in the span of a month.  You made a bet about it taking 3+ months, you make a stupid remark about drawing blood from stone, and then you contradict your bet with a 1 month prediction exactly one month later.  You're all over the place.  Get your story straight if you're going to FUD, mate.

There's no defense for stupidity.

Additionally, I'd really love to know who you shill for.  I'd rather you just came here and said this stuff on your main account, rather than hide behind this silly shill account.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Frais

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:20:04 PM

Just to be sure, this address https://explorer.guldencoin.com/#/address/GQsUGhJiKTA35ysmVDMsASHPdXWxbDoqoN is the main NLG address of Bittrex isn't it? So the balance on this address is the total amount of NLG which can be sold (in theory) through Bittrex?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:46:56 PM

FYI-

I have added a 8192 difficulty port on Criptoe.  It's port 3401.  If you're getting a lot of rejects(more than 1%) with large GH hashrates, give this port a shot and see if it helps.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:57:40 PM

FYI-

I have added a 8192 difficulty port on Criptoe.  It's port 3401.  If you're getting a lot of rejects(more than 1%) with large GH hashrates, give this port a shot and see if it helps.

-Fuse

Great! I will point Titan rigs to that. Is that a vardiff port?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:43:05 PM

FYI-

I have added a 8192 difficulty port on Criptoe.  It's port 3401.  If you're getting a lot of rejects(more than 1%) with large GH hashrates, give this port a shot and see if it helps.

-Fuse

Static 8192.  Do the titans do well with vardiff?  I can try to set a higher level vardiff port if you want.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:47:25 PM

FYI-

I have added a 8192 difficulty port on Criptoe.  It's port 3401.  If you're getting a lot of rejects(more than 1%) with large GH hashrates, give this port a shot and see if it helps.

-Fuse

Static 8192.  Do the titans do well with vardiff?  I can try to set a higher level vardiff port if you want.

-Fuse

No, just asking. I'm currently pointing then to the 4096 port and that is already working fine. This will work better, hopefully. Wink
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:32:53 PM

misschien kan iemand een chinees topic voor openen of voor russies

Zullen we chinees met zen tweeën op starten bram?

vind het best maar ik kan geen chinees, kan wel maar zou niet echt kunnen reageren zal dan google vertaal worden

Misschien zit er wel een chinees in onze community zal vrijdag even een balletje op gooien bij de lokale chinees die zeggen meestal nooit nee Grin 

xD hier zit dr een, maar die zelf geen chinees kan LMAO,
ArieNLG

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:37:53 PM

Important opening this Friday
Is there a representer for Guldencoin?

http://bitcoinembassyamsterdam.nl/
Also there,
Arthur Rommes
Marek Skonieczny
Martijn Wismeijer
Aaron van Wirdum
Anna Treska-Siwon
Jop Hartog
Bas de Lange
Boaz Bechar
Roland de Goeij
Alwin de Romijn
Alejandro De La Torre
Wojciech Syruc
Anonymous
Henk EFL
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: