Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:40:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool  (Read 794153 times)
Maxikosw

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:14:48 PM

Ether mining does not work anymore on nicehast miner. Radeon r9 380 2gb... Memory allocation fail.

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:47:33 PM

Lots of errors  from nicehashbot : The Remote server returned an error (530) Server Unavailable.

At least NHB is not crashing though, so good job on that.

Go Big or Go Home.
maxsettings

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:04:30 PM

Lots of errors  from nicehashbot : The Remote server returned an error (530) Server Unavailable.

At least NHB is not crashing though, so good job on that.

Yeah I'm also getting (503) Server Unavailable errors non-stop for about half an hour.

Site seems fine, so I tried restarting but no luck. Not crashing though!

Edit: Running v 1.0.3.2 (just upgraded from 1.0.3.1 today)
kalko

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:34:17 PM

any payout issues ? got only eth part, the rest has vanished

pm'd

same for me, no ETH payout today but my actual balance has been decreased. What's going on?
nicehash
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:31:27 PM

Hello,

Ethereum payments have now been paid, sorry for the slight delay.

Best regards,
NiceHash support

Coindog

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:36:55 PM

Hi there, ive been mining eth for about 2 weeks and all the calculators example. http://ethermining.ch/

Tell me at 375MH i should be making almost 100usd a day, i get paid maybe 45. I notice it so badly that i'll switch over to x11 and mine over 25-35 every 8 hours, what is the reason for this?

Hello,

Ethereum payments have now been paid, sorry for the slight delay.

Best regards,
NiceHash support
Coindog

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:12:33 AM

What determines the (0.4100 BTC/GH/Day) exactly then? Does it just read whatever off the servers and give you the average?

Hi there, ive been mining eth for about 2 weeks and all the calculators example. http://ethermining.ch/

Tell me at 375MH i should be making almost 100usd a day, i get paid maybe 45. I notice it so badly that i'll switch over to x11 and mine over 25-35 every 8 hours, what is the reason for this?

375MH * 0.43BTC/GH/day * 420USD/BTC / 1000 = 67.725 USD/day,
if 375MH is the average speed accepted by NH from you during that day

Coindog

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:31:28 PM

I care because the difference allot when x11 is @ 7.50 a coin and i dont want o be mining eth when it's not worth it, kinda the whole point of the system at work lol.

What determines the (0.4100 BTC/GH/Day) exactly then? Does it just read whatever off the servers and give you the average?

375MH * 0.43BTC/GH/day * 420USD/BTC / 1000 = 67.725 USD/day,
if 375MH is the average speed accepted by NH from you during that day

actually who cares what it determines, it combines everything including lags, offs, etc.
what's important - it is clearly stated on the front page so one can predict the profits b4 mining.
and don't forget the difference between calculated and accepted hashrate.
(i prefer to mine eth on dedicated pools)

bitba.org

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:39:16 PM

what are you waiting for add ethereum algoritm ?
Coindog

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:06:15 PM

I care about the exchange policy and profit figures because when i see a problem i ask about it. If you can't explain their exchange policy to someone that's asking a question about it then you probably don't know enough about it yourself. As for mining with another program in another pool? No i don't want to do that, Nicehash has added eth to their program therefore i am trying to use it and the fact that eth is better mined on eth pools has nothing to do with me and sounds like an issue that Nicehash should be addressing in terms of competition. I don't want to trade or sit on money or sit in a stock exchange, just mine and take out money the next day because i have shit to pay for and things to build. So when i notice the miner telling me i'll get paid more on ETH and it starts mining ETH and it doesn't actually give me more yeah that's a problem. So instead of telling me what i should care about how about telling me where they get their numbers for their normalized pricing from so maybe i can watch it and compare. Thanks.

I care because the difference allot when x11 is @ 7.50 a coin and i dont want o be mining eth when it's not worth it, kinda the whole point of the system at work lol.

i don't get what you care about.
you have the numbers on nicehash site - estimate profits - and mine accordingly.
switch to another algo when needed.
and eth is really better mined on eth pools.
you can sell them when price is up, not blindly following nicehash exchange policy.

Coindog

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:28:21 PM

Well that makes allot more sense, didn't know i can watch the https://www.nicehash.com/ sellers/buyers from here and this mostly explains how it works with that https://www.nicehash.com/?p=multialgo

I care about the exchange policy ad figures because when i see a problem i ask about it. If you can't explain their exchange policy to someone that's asking a question about it then you probably don't know enough about it yourself. As for mining with another program in another pool, no i don't want to do that. Nicehash has added eth to their program therefore i am trying to use it, the fact that eth is better mined on eth pools has nothing to do with me sounds like an issue that Nicehash should be addressing, I don't want to trade or sit on money or sit in a stock exchange, just mine and take out money the next day because i have shit to pay for. So when i notice the miner telling me i'll get paid more on ETH and it starts mining ETH and it doesn't actually give me more yeah that's a problem, instead of telling me what i should care about how about telling me where they get their numbers for their normalized pricing from so maybe i can watch it also. Thanks.

i don't get what you care about.
you have the numbers on nicehash site - estimate profits - and mine accordingly.
switch to another algo when needed.
and eth is really better mined on eth pools.
you can sell them when price is up, not blindly following nicehash exchange policy.

now i see your problem.
eth mining is absolutely different here than other algos,
you get your balance after exchange process, not immediately,
they get their numbers from their real-life mining stats, last short period and last 24h,
eth price is constantly changing, so if you mined during downtrend - predictions fail so you'r at loss.
that's why i told you better mine on eth pools and sell when price is higher,
less comfort but more profits

Coindog

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:12:56 AM

Yeah the site is hard enough to navagate to find the nicehash miner itself which i heard about solo mining ontop of getting the new version to work on all my computers haven't had much time to sit down and look at those.

i forgot that ppl never study the manual first
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4536
Merit: 1847

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:47:20 AM

So, as many know, there's been a few miner's found over the last few months, that are withholding blocks
(and some in previous years also)
Recently slush, and 2 on my pool, one who moved to BCMonster.
We are talking sizeable hash rates also.
On slush he supposedly detected it in about a month, and more than 10 blocks in a month takes a hash rate that is NOT small.
In my case I detected them using the idea organofcorti came up with.

So why am I bring this up here?

In early January I posted a short message that this proxy hash rental service has a due diligence of checking the quality of miners.
Ensuring they are not withholding. Keeping statistics on miners.
They've ignored it.

So now, if you pay for hash rate here, with an enormous 6% fee they receive for doing nothing about this, you have a chance you are paying for hash rate that will not find blocks.
They have no statistics to check if this is the case, and they get paid the 6% if the miner is withholding blocks, so they don't care.

Worse is the fact that anyone known to be withholding can simply move their hash rate to a dodgy service like this and it would be almost impossible for someone paying for hash rate to detect that they are withholding (but not difficult at all for the proxy hash rental service)
Almost impossible due to the fact that you can't identify a single miner when you pay for rental hash and if that miner withholding is 10% of the rash rate you receive, but 90% of it isn't withholding, it would take something in the order of over 100 Blocks worth of hashes (over 100 network difficulties of hashes) to detect the withholder if you mined that way continuously for all that time with that withholder being 10%, since you can't (yourself if you pay for hash rate) determine what % of the hash rate you pay for is from the withholder.
The proxy service can of course detect and monitor this.

I strongly warn anyone paying for miners on this proxy hash rental service, that you are at real risk of being provided with mining power that will not find blocks.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
nicehash
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 07:09:03 AM

So, as many know, there's been a few miner's found over the last few months, that are withholding blocks
On slush he supposedly detected it in about a month, and more than 10 blocks in a month takes a hash rate that is NOT small.

In early January I posted a short message that this proxy hash rental service has a due diligence of checking the quality of miners.
They've ignored it.

So now, if you pay for hash rate here, with an enormous 6% fee they receive for doing nothing about this, you have a chance you are paying for hash rate that will not find blocks.
They have no statistics to check if this is the case, and they get paid the 6% if the miner is withholding blocks, so they don't care.

Worse is the fact that anyone known to be withholding can simply move their hash rate to a dodgy service like this and it would be almost impossible for someone paying for hash rate to detect that they are withholding (but not difficult at all for the proxy hash rental service)
Almost impossible due to the fact that you can't identify a single miner when you pay for rental hash and if that miner withholding is 10% of the rash rate you receive, but 90% of it isn't withholding, it would take something in the order of over 100 Blocks worth of hashes (over 100 network difficulties of hashes) to detect the withholder if you mined that way continuously for all that time with that withholder being 10%, since you can't (yourself if you pay for hash rate) determine what % of the hash rate you pay for is from the withholder.

I strongly warn anyone paying for miners on this proxy hash rental service, that you are at real risk of being provided with mining power that will not find blocks.

Dear kano, once again you're sticking your nose into something that it is not your business. Your're calling NiceHash a "dodgy service" yet still you know very good that NiceHash is one of the most long-standing, quality, advanced, full of features crypto currency service, operating for already 2 years. We're doing full share validation, we're monitoring each single miner, blocking botnets and also doing measures to detect block withholdings. How do you know what statistics do we have and what we don't have? In the past two years several thousands miners have already been blocked from NiceHash due to various suspicious activity and as far as we can tell, none block withholdings have been done via our service, if you have proof for it, please bring it on, otherwise stick to your business. If you would write a bit more concrete, not-childish post we might take you serious, but with the tone of your post and constant negative stance against our service nobody can't actually take you serious.

NiceHash will continue to add new features, keep the excellent level of support and increase service performance to make sure our users get the best possible hashing rental service.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

Kum Zero

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:16:10 AM

Any payout issues with eth balance?
nicehash
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 08:26:46 AM

Hello,

Scheduled maintenance window today from 09:00 until 11:00 UTC. Service will be interrupted several times during maintenance window.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
NiceHash support.

nicehash
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 10:32:31 AM

Hello,

General maintenance is now completed. There will be some additional short maintenance for Ethereum throughout the day, therefore current Ethereum balances may be inaccurate for some miners and will be sorted out in the next hours.

Best regards,
NiceHash support.

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4536
Merit: 1847

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:03:17 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 11:43:12 AM by kano

They've ignored it.

Dear kano, once again you're sticking your nose into something that it is not your business. Your're calling NiceHash a "dodgy service" yet still you know very good that NiceHash is one of the most long-standing, quality, advanced, full of features crypto currency service, operating for already 2 years. We're doing full share validation, we're monitoring each single miner, blocking botnets and also doing measures to detect block withholdings. How do you know what statistics do we have and what we don't have? In the past two years several thousands miners have already been blocked from NiceHash due to various suspicious activity and as far as we can tell, none block withholdings have been done via our service, if you have proof for it, please bring it on, otherwise stick to your business. If you would write a bit more concrete, not-childish post we might take you serious, but with the tone of your post and constant negative stance against our service nobody can't actually take you serious.

NiceHash will continue to add new features, keep the excellent level of support and increase service performance to make sure our users get the best possible hashing rental service.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.
Show me one post anywhere on the forum in the past where you have stated that you have done this and provided anything at all to help stop the withholders moving on to real pools?

If on the other hand you have been doing this and hiding the details of the withholding miners then you are as bad as them for helping them move on to real pools and not supplying any details to help stop them moving on to real pools.

So which is it?
1) You've been hiding the details to let them move to real pools?
2) You've just made up this post to stop the fallout of people taking notice of the fact you don't do it?

Edit: of course there's also the issue that if you supposedly did this due diligence, of what you did for those that you provided them with hash rate that would not find blocks if solo mining ... or what pools that happened on ... again where's the posts telling people about this?

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Coindog

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:13:58 PM

hey there i'm missing one of my payments for ethereum heres a screenshot of the one that hasn't gotten to my wallet yet, the transactions above made it so far.

http://i65.tinypic.com/63rfcg.png

Hello,

General maintenance is now completed. There will be some additional short maintenance for Ethereum throughout the day, therefore current Ethereum balances may be inaccurate for some miners and will be sorted out in the next hours.

Best regards,
NiceHash support.
finder

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:29:20 PM

They've ignored it.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

I rented the 5G's X11 pool but I found a very low number of blocks 3-4 times lower than normal. I suspect you have a problem hiding block X11, make positive you check this problem
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: