Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool  (Read 794124 times)
liveflipcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:55:37 AM

ETA should be visible to all users. It helps a lots when you're going to increase or decrease the price.

ETA use to be available for all orders but, NH removed it because they felt it gave too much information about the BTC balance of the order.
I was told it was a standing request by many users.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562238.3625

But I do have to say I miss it as well.

Why take out ETA for all users to see? It shows the serious renters vs the troll renters just messing with the prices and leaving.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aplayer

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Future Eternitizen

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:45:49 AM

ETA should be visible to all users. It helps a lots when you're going to increase or decrease the price.

ETA use to be available for all orders but, NH removed it because they felt it gave too much information about the BTC balance of the order.
I was told it was a standing request by many users.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562238.3625

But I do have to say I miss it as well.

Why take out ETA for all users to see? It shows the serious renters vs the troll renters just messing with the prices and leaving.

The live marketplace without ETA is very very troll renters friendly.
It's not just my imagination. The troll renters do exist.

PerfectLIFEonlyCOMESafterDEATH.AlwaysFollowtheSTRAIGHTpath. 1Hop3th3Be5T4UnPl3as3W15hM3LUCK                                        d==(MINE ON!)==b
dance191

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:23:22 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 03:01:13 AM by dance191

I'm curious what are they mining with SHA256 hasing power? It is obvious that the renting price is already exceed the profitable rate of BItcoin mining. I'm pointing one of my S9 to NiceHash and it shows 24 blocks found just overnight.

There are quite a few coins that use SHA256 as the algo and are still minable today.
Personally I use zpool http://www.zpool.ca/site/mining.
If you click on SHA256 on the right you can see the coins they are mining.

Yeah, but specifically what coin are people mining that is more profitable than Bitcoin with those rentals (I just see a bunch of randoms, no coins big enough to point any serious hashing power at)?  There must be something, the current prices are great for the miners, really bad for renters.  I can't believe anyone would pay those prices to mine Bitcoin and I don't see any coins that can handle any serious hashing pointed to them.
_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:07:45 PM

My miners are working fine but why am i getting this "Est. Next Payout Time = Never"?
can anybody pls. tell me. Thank you.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:04:56 AM

@nicehash

There is a bug where at least, in Ethereum mining, gpu rig submitting per gpu, are not being added under the same worker name;
https://i.imgur.com/zxVUaGX.png

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&addr=1DVcUzg7AzH4wDEvCA4DjTNRFZQ8PonTvP

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nicehash
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 08:00:07 AM

@nicehash

There is a bug where at least, in Ethereum mining, gpu rig submitting per gpu, are not being added under the same worker name;

This is by design. Each instance of miner establishes it's own connection and thus it is displayed as separate worker. This is an useful feature because sometimes multiple instances of miners are running on user's rigs by mistake and this kind of view allows them to quickly detect this issue. We might add the option to aggregate alike named workers on Miner's page in the future releases.

Thank you for using our service!

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:45:00 PM

Will you guys ever fix nicehashbot's inability to keep up with a rising and falling price?
Adjustments of 0.0001 or whatever it does every 10 minutes is f'ing absurd!

Go Big or Go Home.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:44:09 PM

Can't find the support email addy for NH, so here it goes :

In your FAQ on your website you say you do NOT charge any fees for refilling orders that already exist :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I edit or refill my order, and what happens if I cancel my order?[/b]
Yes, you can edit your order. You can increase order price and optionally limit hashing power (or change existing limit). If you edit your order and set higher price, the logic is the same as when submitting new orders, see also How can I buy hash power at NiceHash?

You can also refill your existing orders which essentially extends the running time of an order - you can refill your orders as many times as you want and you are not additionally charged for refilling an existing order.

You can also decrease price of your existing orders. To avoid manipulation, price decrease is only available within predefined price steps, can be applied only each 10 minutes and resets your position to the bottom of sub-list of same-priced orders. The predefined value of price decrease is displayed on Decrease price button. Of course, once you decrease price you can always later increase it without any limitation.

If you cancel the order, you'll get your Bitcoins back. This enables you to quickly switch between different algorithms (Scrypt/Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor/SHA256/etc.) in dependence of current profitability without loosing funds or hash power.

The remaining Bitcoins that have not been used yet for paying accepted shares are loaded back into your wallet and service fee will be refunded (from the remaining Bitcoins), however small 0.0001 BTC non-refundable order submission is not refunded. We've had attacks with order spamming in the past and currently don't have any other appropriate ways to prevent order spamming. Our first priority is to protect all users, stability and security of the system. Thanks for understanding.

Please note: it takes a couple of minutes for the refunded funds to appear in your NiceHash wallet.

Note: You can not lower the price on your order and order can not be paused. These features would lead to orders manipulation or abuse (discussed above) and are thus not available, but you can implement them by canceling and re-submitting orders, applying to the above stated rules.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet there is a 3% charge every time nicehashbot refills an order.
Why is this??

Go Big or Go Home.
Aplayer

Future Eternitizen

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:37:03 PM

In your FAQ on your website you say you do NOT charge any fees for refilling orders that already exist :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, you can edit your order. You can increase order price and optionally limit hashing power (or change existing limit). If you edit your order and set higher price, the logic is the same as when submitting new orders, see also How can I buy hash power at NiceHash?

You can also refill your existing orders which essentially extends the running time of an order - you can refill your orders as many times as you want and you are not additionally charged for refilling an existing order.

You can also decrease price of your existing orders. To avoid manipulation, price decrease is only available within predefined price steps, can be applied only each 10 minutes and resets your position to the bottom of sub-list of same-priced orders. The predefined value of price decrease is displayed on Decrease price button. Of course, once you decrease price you can always later increase it without any limitation.

If you cancel the order, you'll get your Bitcoins back. This enables you to quickly switch between different algorithms (Scrypt/Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor/SHA256/etc.) in dependence of current profitability without loosing funds or hash power.

The remaining Bitcoins that have not been used yet for paying accepted shares are loaded back into your wallet and service fee will be refunded (from the remaining Bitcoins), however small 0.0001 BTC non-refundable order submission is not refunded. We've had attacks with order spamming in the past and currently don't have any other appropriate ways to prevent order spamming. Our first priority is to protect all users, stability and security of the system. Thanks for understanding.

Please note: it takes a couple of minutes for the refunded funds to appear in your NiceHash wallet.

Note: You can not lower the price on your order and order can not be paused. These features would lead to orders manipulation or abuse (discussed above) and are thus not available, but you can implement them by canceling and re-submitting orders, applying to the above stated rules.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is this??

Asked about that before
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=893133.400

PerfectLIFEonlyCOMESafterDEATH.AlwaysFollowtheSTRAIGHTpath. 1Hop3th3Be5T4UnPl3as3W15hM3LUCK                                        d==(MINE ON!)==b
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:42:11 PM

I asked in here not another thread.

Go Big or Go Home.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:13:10 PM

@nicehash

This is by design. Each instance of miner establishes it's own connection and thus it is displayed as separate worker. This is an useful feature because sometimes multiple instances of miners are running on user's rigs by mistake and this kind of view allows them to quickly detect this issue. We might add the option to aggregate alike named workers on Miner's page in the future releases.

Thank you for using our service!

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

How about a toggle to merge identical miner name? Having 6 line for each rig is a bit much. I have 4 pages of workers for 7 rigs.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JRDavis

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:52:37 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 10:54:07 PM by JRDavis

NHM 1.6.1.1 DISABLES DaggerHashimoto on a GTX 1070.

Played with overclocking and reran benchmarks. This time DaggerHashimoto was not disabled.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:00:05 AM

What coin are they mining with Lyra2RE? it can't be Crypto (CTO), CTO is at over 1188246 blocks, the one at nicehash is at 68754 blocks, the difficulty is different too.

No one knows?

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:23:04 AM

Why is this??

Bump

Go Big or Go Home.
nicehash
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:34:02 AM

Why is this??

Hello,

Sorry, the text in this FAQ was written a bit clumsy. It was meant that the 0.0001 BTC non-refundable order submission fee is not charged when you refill your order. We've now corrected the text, the relevant paragraph now reads as follows:

You can also refill your existing orders which essentially extends the running time of an order. You can refill your orders as many times as you want. The 0.0001 BTC non-refundable order submission fee is not charged when you refill your order, only standard service fee applies.

Sorry for the clumsy original text in the FAQ.

Thank you for using our service and hash on Wink

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

Aplayer

Future Eternitizen

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:02:46 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 12:34:06 PM by Aplayer

Check it out before you miss it!

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=orders&a=1

Wow, lots of 0.03  Shocked
First time I saw it at 06.30 UTC today.

mo35

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:36:44 PM

when SIA support will come, any eta? and what bout LBRY?
Traderx

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:29:40 PM

how to set threshold for autopayout in btc?
dance191

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:31:23 PM

What SHA256 coin are these people mining?  The prices have 110% ~ 120% of bitcoin mining.  Great for people with hardware though!
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:28:53 PM

Who is the moron renting 25.6PH at high prices?

Go Big or Go Home.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: