Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:01:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
whoopdee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:34:18 PM

If WC even touches 1500 satoshi the sell off will be so massive

when it hit 2555 on mintpal there was no massive selloff.. well... not instantly..took a good week. but we all know what happend during that time
its over halfway to your target sell price of 1500 currently, and the wallet is not even online yet -- a few days ago it hit 1100... and we were still bailing water

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:40:09 PM

Mint was first for the POS, black coin was just a copy.. but I do think they were better at advertising the idea than mint.

They are just changing claims because they lost that argument.. so now it is the multipool. WHich isnt as self pump or awesome as people pretend.  Its like standing on a board and lifting the bored up. It does create some false volume, but it isnt this amazing self pump device people claim.

you can cut the middle man out and think about it. You mine declining value alt coins, sell for btc, buy BC and then turn around and sell BC. and that makes the price go up? Oh wait, lets multiple that by 1000 people.. that will work. Hey the false volume does have some psychological effects. There IS positive to the multipool.. but it is mostly psychological and not some sort of brilliant self pumping idea.

and really who gives a fuck who was first or what is innovative.

DOge wasnt innovative, but it kicked some fucking ass. And despite the decline, it is STILL KICKING ASS.

I've made money off a ton of shit coins that were total shit. and really thats what most of us are hear for.

Do I think WC or BC will become the worlds defacto currency.. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT... but I will trade and mine either as long as it is possible.

1st pure POS is NXT but it was build in java not C++

Mint was just PPC copy hybrid POW/POS. like Nova,HBN with low POW reward = 1mint.

BC was 1st pure POS after POW part look at links.
BC dev found flaw in Mint and helped them secure coin and they had to turn of POW part.
You have all facts on hand and links.
Don't be so lazy and check truth.

http://www.followthecoin.com/interview-creator-blackcoin-bc
"Rat4: The main reason for creating BlackCoin is to show the crypto community my view of a future coin. Not everyone in the crypto community agrees that BlackCoin’s way of disabling PoW is stable and secure. This should be proven by long-term practice."

// sorry for offtopic about POS history but sume times is good to know genesis.
GL with reparing POS in WC.

Yes. Blackcoin was pure proof of stake MINT was a hybrid until Rat4 exposed the weakness in MINT and they switched over.

Additionally, rat4 is testing new code right now on the testnet to enhance the proof of stake further beyond even what Sunny King the original Peercoin developer did.

Blackcoin dev = elite.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:41:07 PM

I dont get why anyone is still holding the bags. I bought in at ~1600 and sold at ~2000. This is not a long term coin whatsoever.

1: Copy coin. Copy coins don't succeed. There is nothing revolutionary about this coin. Its got a lot more coins than BC, and a lot more whales.

The more clueless Blackcoin people that keep posting stuff like this, the more likely you are to crash your own BC market.  When you constantly see day after day of Blackcoin people claiming Blackcoin isn't a clone coin, like it invented proof of stake, it just makes you look like some kind of scammer from hell because the facts just aren't even close to true.  

It's like watching someone from Litecoin claim they invented proof of work.

Face it.. BlackCoin brought innovation to the table.. the idea of mining pools for POS, a great marketing campaign. a large and growing community that is actually smart and know how to fix issues RIGHT when they arise.

What did WhiteCoin bring? A developer that made a copy coin just to cash out and leave bag holders high and dry. And now a no skilled dev team trying to rush to release an imaginary wallet. That's what WhiteCoin has brought to crytos ... infact.. WhiteCoin makes the crypto community look bad.

smh... sad.

Whitecoin will grow into something great, it's inevitable. Lower prices attract new adopters, pumpers an tech-innovators, just like it was with bc (which succeeded).
Whitecoin doesn't make crypto look bad - it makes crypto look like a reflection of the real world: Where bad guys strike, good guys rally to work together as a team. People from different countries, who have never before seen their teampartners are tied together by one goal and many enemies. This is how communities work, this is why wc will work as a coin (despite all errors of the past). Nobody is 100% right all the time, nobody knows all the answers but one thing is for sure: Whitecoin isn't the underdog anymore, it has grown beyond that. And mostly because of all this strange hate from other altcoiners. Ironic, isn't it?

Why do people still keep trying to compare WC to BC.  WC will not become anything close to what BC currently is.

why are all BC holders so concerned then?

just check the persons post history before even considering their opinion.

I see more BC people in here than WC lol

mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:42:38 PM

when it hit 2555 on mintpal there was no massive selloff.. well... not instantly..took a good week. but we all know what happend during that time
its over halfway to your target sell price of 1500 currently, and the wallet is not even online yet -- a few days ago it hit 1100... and we were still bailing water

Lol. You don't understand how coins and markets work. It hit 2k because there were less coins in circulation (less to sell) and there were also less coins accumulated at a cheaper price to dump.

Now there are more coins and more importantly there has been a long period of people accumulating coins at 1k or less.

There are a shit ton of people who will sell to realise a profit if this failed project somehow rises. Trust me, it will take a miracle pump to bring this past 1500.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:44:14 PM

Mint was first for the POS, black coin was just a copy.. but I do think they were better at advertising the idea than mint.

They are just changing claims because they lost that argument.. so now it is the multipool. WHich isnt as self pump or awesome as people pretend.  Its like standing on a board and lifting the bored up. It does create some false volume, but it isnt this amazing self pump device people claim.

you can cut the middle man out and think about it. You mine declining value alt coins, sell for btc, buy BC and then turn around and sell BC. and that makes the price go up? Oh wait, lets multiple that by 1000 people.. that will work. Hey the false volume does have some psychological effects. There IS positive to the multipool.. but it is mostly psychological and not some sort of brilliant self pumping idea.

DOge wasnt innovative, but it kicked some fucking ass. And despite the decline, it is STILL KICKING ASS.

I've made money off a ton of shit coins that were total shit. and really thats what most of us are hear for.

Do I think WC or BC will become the worlds defacto currency.. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT... but I will trade and mine either as long as it is possible.

Mint was just PPC copy hybrid POW/POS. like Nova,HBN with low POW reward = 1mint.

BC dev found flaw in Mint and helped them secure coin and they had to turn of POW part.

"Rat4: The main reason for creating BlackCoin is to show the crypto community my view of a future coin. Not everyone in the crypto community agrees that BlackCoin’s way of disabling PoW is stable and secure. This should be proven by long-term practice."

Yes. Blackcoin was pure proof of stake MINT was a hybrid until Rat4 exposed the weakness in MINT and they switched over.

Additionally, rat4 is testing right now on the testnet to enhance the proof of stake further beyond even what Sunny King the original Peercoin developer did.

Blackcoin dev = elite.

that's great news, will save WC a lot of hassle themselves in future. Not sure why WC did not straight up clone BC in the first place or even now then switch coins over to that chain via exchanges

get used to this everything gets copied with open source.

Don't hear satoshi or sunny moaning about it.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:50:52 PM

Conditions are a lot different now compared to a few weeks ago.  There are a lot of bag holders right now.   There has been quite a bit of buying at 500-700 and those that are smart would be selling at 1k-1.5k

As mentioned above, there are a lot of other (better) POS coins out there right now which outshine WC. 
whoopdee

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:57:39 PM

Conditions are a lot different now compared to a few weeks ago.  There are a lot of bag holders right now.   There has been quite a bit of buying at 500-700 and those that are smart would be selling at 1k-1.5k

As mentioned above, there are a lot of other (better) POS coins out there right now which outshine WC. 

you may be right..   but i just stated facts, not made a prediction, so i AM right.  thanks for lolling at me and saying i dont understand coins or markets tho. that being said i know enough that i wont be here arguing about price speculation. -not like this.

buzz2708

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:15:51 PM

Why bittrex disabled WC deposit/withdrwal?

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
sgtstedanko

Activity: 86

Hai!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:18:16 PM

Additionally, rat4 is testing new code right now on the testnet to enhance the proof of stake further beyond even what Sunny King the original Peercoin developer did.

Blackcoin dev = elite.

That would be incorrect sir.. I mined plenty of BC before blackcoinpool, also this little tidbit from the BC OP    

"BlackCoin is pure Proof of Stake coin, except stage of initial distribution, when it was mixed PoW and PoS coin."
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:30:07 PM

Blackcoin dev = elite.

That would be incorrect sir.. I mined plenty of BC before blackcoinpool, also this little tidbit from the BC OP    

"BlackCoin is pure Proof of Stake coin, except stage of initial distribution, when it was mixed PoW and PoS coin."

Yes I know that already. Read the context of the discussion. We are talking about which coin was the first pure proof of stake coin, MINT or Blackcoin. Blackcoin switched over to pure proof of stake way before MINT did. MINT was supposed to be kept as a hybrid of pos/pow indefinitely until the blackcoin dev exposed a flaw in their protocol and they reluctantly switched to pure proof of stake.
asdf55

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:34:23 PM

Yes we all get it, blackcoin is the best coin in the universe..
Can we get on topic now..

kukata

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:07:33 PM

please tweet / retweet

<<< WHITECOIN NEWS UPDATE >>> 

We are currently in a round table meeting w/ representatives from Mintpal Cryptsy Poloniex Cryptoaltex and Bittrex.
The NEW LIVE WALLET is being tested with exchanges and the last security changes are being made.
A windows wallet will be published shortly.

We have plans.  We have backup plans...  and we have double secret backup to the backup plans. 

http://pastebin.com/Zdkuthax
xingming

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:10:47 PM

pucinii

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:16:12 PM

new windows wallet!
https://mega.co.nz/#!vY1i1CSA!zvQQ67NjlJ3Jk93Cgu4f3MNiEQi3RKGBx0VLt-RRPMM
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:16:30 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 08:54:03 PM by hdclover

NEW WALLET staking start on Block 17.000

Windows

MAC OSX
Coming soon.

On Windows Before Update or you got Visual C++ error after update
1. **Backup your wallet.dat file**
2. Go to: C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\whitecoin
3. Delete everything EXCEPT for the wallet.dat file
4. Run the new wallet

Blah blah
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 08:16:54 PM

yea buy buy buy yo

neoxxx

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:20:14 PM

kaliostro

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:20:47 PM

fake?
whoopdee

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:24:02 PM

fake?

the link is coming from whitecoin topic

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#whitecoinfoundation
https://github.com/cryptogears/Whitecoin
real

MinerP

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:25:40 PM

fake?
REAL
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: