Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:54:37 AM

Hey guys, I'll keep this as short as possible. I'm resigning from the dev team. Last year I spend 7 months basically only working on Pandacoin and totally neglected my own business and since we're doing this for free, I didn't have any income for over half a year. In January I started working again on my own business to generate some income to pay the mortage and other bills and as you've probably noticed I've become a lot less active on this forum and on IRC. The added pressure/crying/complaining from a part of the community has also given me a lot of extra stress, so bad that I sometimes barely slept.
Those things combined with some other things helped me made up my mind and that results in me quitting as dev member.
I've had a lot of fun and worked very hard on this project and I've met some awesome people and a great community.
I'll hang around on IRC but just as a community member and no longer as a dev.

P.S. There are still ongoing developments, this is just me quitting Smiley

About pndproject.com: amDOGE has the backend/admin info and she can add projects there.

Keep up the community projects! they are very important to the coin
Aww sad to see you leave. Well good luck on what ever you do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:22:21 PM

Hey guys, I'll keep this as short as possible. I'm resigning from the dev team. Last year I spend 7 months basically only working on Pandacoin and totally neglected my own business and since we're doing this for free, I didn't have any income for over half a year. In January I started working again on my own business to generate some income to pay the mortage and other bills and as you've probably noticed I've become a lot less active on this forum and on IRC. The added pressure/crying/complaining from a part of the community has also given me a lot of extra stress, so bad that I sometimes barely slept.
Those things combined with some other things helped me made up my mind and that results in me quitting as dev member.
I've had a lot of fun and worked very hard on this project and I've met some awesome people and a great community.

About pndproject.com: amDOGE has the backend/admin info and she can add projects there.

A sad day, Ozzke. Thanks for everything you've done for us. May you prosper big time, including when PND becomes the major coin we all know it will be.
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:34:37 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 02:59:27 PM by Pelgoran98

Is PND dead? I don´t see any hypes or the price is going up? Any new features?

You're looking at what PND is all wrong. We shouldn't concern ourselves with where the price is in relation to bitcoin. It doesn't matter. If that was the only purpose of this or any other crypto currency then it's just a fad. Something to jump in early and cash out before everyone get bored with it. What needs to happen is a bunch of nerds need to get together and build an online marketplace that I can use my PND to buy and sell stuff. Any and all kinds of stuff. Doesn't matter what it is. It just needs to be something other than, in my case, trading US dollars for Bitcoin to buy PandaCoin @3 satoshi hoping for it to hit 6 satoshi so I can sell it for BitCoin and hopefully turn the Bitcoin into twice the amount of US dollars than I started with...because right now, that's all we have. It's going to take time for that to happen. I can see someone creating the next Ebay or Amazon using crypto currencies as the only currency accepted. When that happens...then we'll have something!

It's already all in the works. Check our other forum out for adding your suggestions as well: http://www.pandacointalk.com/. And, THIS brand-new PND site: http://www.pndproject.com/!! Thanks and welcome aboard.
donacid

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:36:54 PM

A sad day for PND but we can't change that now. Thank you so much for everything you've done for us and the world. We'll always love you. Take care man, get relaxed, enjoy life.

cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:52:28 PM

as long as you still visit the IRC, everything will be swell!
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:55:24 PM

as long as you still visit the IRC, everything will be swell!

True, true. You better hang around Ozzke!!
Tomski

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:12:26 PM

Thanks for me bringing me here to the PND community Ozzke! Good luck with your own business!
LTListener

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:22:12 PM

A sad day for PND but we can't change that now. Thank you so much for everything you've done for us and the world. We'll always love you. Take care man, get relaxed, enjoy life.

R.I.P. in peace Ozzke. Tragic loss  Cry

He's in a better place now.
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:26:19 PM

R.I.P. in peace Ozzke. Tragic loss  Cry

He's in a better place now.

Heh.
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:37:05 PM

Ozz, you have sparked us big time with your special parting gift, whether you knew it or not. You've seen how IRC and the Forum lit up at the news: You have tazed our asses into action!! Well ALL RIGHT!! May we deliver back to you all that you have delivered to us, and way beyond.
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:37:41 PM

Hey ozzke, you sexy panda motherfucker Smiley
You've been the fulcrum of this community for such a long time. Hope to be seing you around sometimes.

Have a great life Wink

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
dicksausage

Activity: 220

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:56:52 PM

Good night sweet prince ;_;

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 09:26:19 PM

ozzke buddy ;_;
You have done very much to help us all, however sure understand how it has not been easy, sure hope to see things go smoother for you and to see you around but less stressed and sleeping well.
This effort you and the whole Pandacoin dev team and even us community pandas are taking part in is an important endeavor IMHO but we must always deal with the challenges of real life and try to keep things in balance for the long haul.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:00:02 AM

Ozzke,

Thank you for all the patient help and assistance you have given to me and many others, thank you for all your hard work and effort on behalf of PND.  You had a very stable, leveling and positive effect on our community and your accessibility to the community was very much appreciated.

I wish you the greatest success in getting your business back on track and the return to 'civillian' life.  I hope sometime in the future you will also pop into the new forums every now and then to give us the benefit of your knowledge, humor and wisdom.

Good luck!

Melancholy

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:19:50 AM

I still believe WhalePanda is part of the dumping. Even if it's not all of it I think he is selling his stake rewards which are probably more than I even own, and maybe other portions of the stash too.

The sell wall at 4 sats also grew by about 66% today, soon after Ozzke announced his leaving the dev team. not that I suspected anything, just an observation

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Joori

Activity: 192

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:34:37 AM

I figured the same would happen once more people read the announcement. I tend to see this kind of thing happen when such news is given. I guess some people are thinking it's the end of the road however, it's the coin's birthday in approx 3 days so i'm excited for that. A year goes by and we still truck on Smiley
PhiPhi

Activity: 135

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:59:12 AM

The fact that PND has stood up so well to the continual sell pressure speaks volumes for the coin add to that the steady stream of features and support activity rolling out and I think we're fine.  For a coin to last a year is an acheivement in its self, we have a lot of coins that could do with more spreading out so the low price isn't all bad.  I'm excited for the coming year to see what we can do as a community, PND and the community are ideal vehicles to advance the cause of a usable people's currency.

Im thinking of how best we can organise a distribution drive without the pump element, please come over to pandacointalk.com and share your ideas.

donacid

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:08:15 AM

guys, i've seen increasing spam in the pandacointalk Forum the last days (not shit Posts, real spam) Angry

please Report this shit as soon as possible, so phi_phi or i can delete it.

let's Keep our lovely Forum clean.

thanks  Smiley
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:16:57 AM

I still believe WhalePanda is part of the dumping. Even if it's not all of it I think he is selling his stake rewards which are probably more than I even own, and maybe other portions of the stash too.

The sell wall at 4 sats also grew by about 66% today, soon after Ozzke announced his leaving the dev team. not that I suspected anything, just an observation

Just so you know, I didn't sell anything and I'm not planning too either. I still really like PND and the community.

Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:24:39 PM

Just so you know, I didn't sell anything and I'm not planning too either. I still really like PND and the community.

Still remember the tweet from manelecrypto, where she told the community that only devs and pumper Groups will now when to sell pnd.....
I was a Long time quiet in the thread but I can`t see no Support from manelecrypto, whalepanda and now Ozzke leavs also.
There was announcement few months ago, that 100k + stores will accept PND soon!? just for Hype?
LoL to the People who were angry when I told that we are the stupids who didnt sell at 12sat......and now These guys sitting on a expensive bag for now.
If I remember right is donacid the guy who bought in with 5BTC at 14sat, riight?
Hello Community and Devteam I hope we will see some Action for PND again

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: