Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:32:21 PM

Just as for everyones knowledge, can AMT please post what the RMA process entails? Just so there is no confusion on how its done. This will help all of us who have hardware issues. Thanks.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sabre

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:46:08 AM

AMT,
         Don't you think its been long enough since you last provided your customers a shipping timeline on your 1.2 TH miners? You mist have some notion on when you believe the units will truly be able to begin shipment?
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:08:05 AM

I still haven't got my miner! Order 1194 !! The police in your town say they are getting calls every day about this AMT...
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:08:07 AM

I did work as a computer consultant in that area for a long, long time, I even installed complete computer systems for the police depts. there. I even ask myself if I know these guys at AMT because I did some kind of work for almost every business imaginable there in that area working for resellers for many years I still do work there sometimes and I even have servers hosted not far from them. Not to mention I have older siblings who went to school there as did I. My parents also know a ton of people, including people in local govt there. This is why I am somewhat puzzled how AMT is acting out on me, and posting things that are not true about me. It may not be a bad idea to call every police department in that area and inform them of what is going on with all of our money being held hostage. Local police often have sympathy on situations like this. Most of the people in that area are very nice people, but AMT has been very disrespectful to me and I guess we will see how this all plays out.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:01:42 PM

I did work as a computer consultant in that area for a long, long time, I even installed complete computer systems for the police depts. there. I even ask myself if I know these guys at AMT because I did some kind of work for almost every business imaginable there in that area working for resellers for many years I still do work there sometimes and I even have servers hosted not far from them. Not to mention I have older siblings who went to school there as did I. My parents also know a ton of people, including people in local govt there. This is why I am somewhat puzzled how AMT is acting out on me, and posting things that are not true about me. It may not be a bad idea to call every police department in that area and inform them of what is going on with all of our money being held hostage. Local police often have sympathy on situations like this. Most of the people in that area are very nice people, but AMT has been very disrespectful to me and I guess we will see how this all plays out.

What are we posting about that is not true?

Again, delivering miners late is not a crime, especially if the business has a good/viable reasons for their delays. Failing to be at the office for a fedex drop off is not a crime and hopefully your package will be attended to today. Your miner will be reviewed and inspected and you'll be notified of your miner's status in the near future.

Our clients have called everyone from the local police to the fcc, the majority of the people on the other side of the line are like wtf are these people talking about. More over, when they see our business is established, shipping and undergoing a lawsuit already, its adds validity to the fact that we're real, working and possibly upsetting our customers.

As we've stated several times before, we're doing the best we can with the resources we have and are going as fast as possible. That we're trying our best to create refund/upgrade options that will satisfy our current clients in the end. At this point its about making our clients happy, specifically those that have been nice and patient along the way.

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:05:11 PM

AMT,
         Don't you think its been long enough since you last provided your customers a shipping timeline on your 1.2 TH miners? You mist have some notion on when you believe the units will truly be able to begin shipment?

Everyone knows our units have been shipping. Please stop instigating.
MinerPro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:30:03 PM

That we're trying our best to create refund/upgrade options that will satisfy our current clients in the end. At this point its about making our clients happy, specifically those that have been nice and patient along the way.

Nice and patient. Yes. Right. seeing as how we have been nice and patient you decided to not answer any of our refund requests.
When are you going to refund us, AMT_ ?
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:58:32 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 01:48:42 PM by loshia

AMT,

Realy Grin Grin Grin Grin
Poserkooooooo
Zipkin who is everyone was this a typo like NOOOOO_one  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:59:59 PM

I still haven't got my miner! Order 1194 !! The police in your town say they are getting calls every day about this AMT...
It is about time for police in his town to take some actions put his as where it belongs!
Zipking Poserko,
Time is UP Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
[/quote]

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:09:44 PM

Again, delivering miners late is not a crime, especially if the business has a good/viable reasons for their delays. Failing to be at the office for a fedex drop off is not a crime and hopefully your package will be attended to today. Your miner will be reviewed and inspected and you'll be notified of your miner's status in the near future.

Our clients have called everyone from the local police to the fcc, the majority of the people on the other side of the line are like wtf are these people talking about. More over, when they see our business is established, shipping and undergoing a lawsuit already, its adds validity to the fact that we're real, working and possibly upsetting our customers.

As we've stated several times before, we're doing the best we can with the resources we have and are going as fast as possible. That we're trying our best to create refund/upgrade options that will satisfy our current clients in the end. At this point its about making our clients happy, specifically those that have been nice and patient along the way.

The best way to keep your clients happy and survive the class action lawsuit and other future indictments is to... refund your customers.

Buyers were promised miners 2 months ago and a corresponding MPP if those miners are unprofitable.

AMT may be a real business, unfortunately you continue to fraudulently advertise delivery schedules that cannot be met.  You are advertising products that are non-existent and undeliverable.   You are taking customers money, not delivering and not providing a refund.   

One last point,  please provide a reference to a single 1.2 TH/s system that you have delivered succesfully to a client.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:18:49 PM

Reference?
That must be a joke. There is no such reference. And besides 1.2T miners turn out to be 0.9T miners in best case scenario.
Apart of all a criminal lawsuit  against poserkoto Zipkin like person should speed things up a bit Grin
Ask your layers about this also what are options. Then he will feel the sweet cage pain for sure Grin Grin Grin

Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:55:00 PM

LOL This is golden. They haven't done anything illegal.... LOL. I needed a good laugh, thanks.

Fact is just about everything you have done with your business has been illegal! Taking customers money, not shipping working miners, shipping broken miners to people regardless of their order numbers and claiming that since they get something they no longer qualify for refund, ignoring customer's requests for updates or refunds, abusing customers by posting personal information about them on the internet, insulting customers by calling them retards and claiming they're "bitching" about the way you run business, bribing customers to say good things about your company, lying about delivery schedules..... I can keep going if you want....

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
sabre

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:13:34 PM

AMT,

AMT,
     Whos instigating what? You're the ones that we have bought hardware from and you are the ones who are accountable for answering to us!

You are a rude, dishonorable company ! I am a customer of yours. I am a very very well established business professional. Start answering your customers ! You think I don't know the rules for purchased merchandise?

I have left you numerous emails, voice mails and have asked you over and over again to give a shipping timeline. Guess what ? No answer !! Why can't you even answer your emails?? Why cant you call your customers? You're too scared to ! You cant even face your customers and hide behind locked doors, and unanswered phone calls.

You are the ones that are instigating a legal action from my side. And guess what? (which I have already checked out all my various options). If I do so, I will PM EVERY customer in these forums and ask them to join up with me. And that lawsuit will be very very different than the ones you have already.

Happy customers, right? I'm truly a happy customer right? You say "everyone" knows your units have been shipping? Yea, broken hardware that doesn't work! Gee, I might as well go to the local junk heap and pick up some parts. That's what you have been shipping sir !

Again ! Answer your emails ! Answer your phones ! Send a customer wide email blast from your side to all your customers if you HAVE any information to SHARE ! But you don't do you? You don't have ANY working hardware as advertised !

AMT, You are rude in these forums and disrespectful. When I do a google search on your company name, all your "happy" customers comments show up ! Smiley You are going to go bankrupt and even in that your personal assets will be taken to court.

Everyone, lets see how long it takes AMT to remove off this happy customers comments Smiley but by then I'll have sent this whole page to you via email for discovery purposes again ! Smiley Again, everyone please randomly send these forum pages to AMT's email address. This way they have to start saying something in these forums as its all discoverable Smiley
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:56:00 PM

That we're trying our best to create refund/upgrade options that will satisfy our current clients in the end.

How do you do that? You either have the money or you don't. If you have the money, the law states you must provide your customers with a prompt refund. If you do not have the money, you are simply running a ponzi waiting to receive money from new customers to pay old customers. You have not been following the law and providing prompt refunds, therefore your business must be a ponzi now.

Buy & Hold
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:56:28 PM

I am also asking kindly to refund my money since there are no new miners at your shop. (An investigator has confirmed this for me, and they also do not think you are so innocent based on what was found (and not found) there at your place of business.

Anyone have the name of the contract manufacturer?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sabre

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:56:37 PM

AMT,
       You say that delivering miners late is not a crime? Well you will be fined pretty heavily for it. Since it looks like you don't have a clue on how businesses work, here's some educational links for you. Oh and to make sure you read the bullet points, I have copied some of the main excerpts and placed them here for discovery. (You don't have to thank me Smiley

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

What is the Mail or Telephone Order Rule?
If, after taking the customer’s order, you learn that you cannot ship within the time you stated or within 30 days, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delayed shipment. If you cannot obtain the customer’s consent to the delay -- either because it is not a situation in which you are permitted to treat the customer’s silence as consent and the customer has not expressly consented to the delay, or because the customer has expressly refused to consent -- you must, without being asked, promptly refund all the money the customer paid you for the unshipped merchandise

What You Must Do If You Learn You Cannot Ship on Time

When you learn that you cannot ship on time, you must decide whether you will ever be able to ship the order. If you decide that you cannot, you must promptly cancel the order and make a full refund.

If you decide you can ship the order later, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delay. You may use whatever means you wish to do this -- such as the telephone, fax, mail, or email -- as long as you notify the customer of the delay reasonably quickly. The customer must have sufficient advance notification to make a meaningful decision to consent to the delay or cancel the order.

In any event, no notification to the customer can take longer than the time you originally promised or, if no time was promised, 30 days. If you cannot ship the order or provide the notice within this time, you must cancel the order and make a prompt refund.  (AMT, if you are going to pretend you didn't promise a shipping timeline, guess again, we have your website saying that you promised on a certain date, and we have your old missed shipping timeline -- and even if we didn't, and you pretend you didn't specify a time frame, you have to notify us within 30 days of receiving the wire transfer).

When You Must Cancel an Order

You must cancel an order and provide a prompt refund when:
•the customer exercises any option to cancel before you ship the merchandise;
•the customer does not respond to your first notice of a definite revised shipment date of 30 days or less and you have not shipped the merchandise or received the customer’s consent to a further delay by the definite revised shipment date;
•the customer does not respond to your notice of a definite revised shipment date of more than 30 days (or your notice that you are unable to provide a definite revised shipment date) and you have not shipped the merchandise within 30 days of the original shipment date;  (AMT so either way, you cannot ship unless you get permission from the customer again).
•the customer consents to a definite delay and you have not shipped or obtained the customer’s consent to any additional delay by the shipment time the customer consented to;
•you have not shipped or provided the required delay or renewed option notices on time; or
•you determine that you will never be able to ship the merchandise.

Why You Should Comply with the Rule

Merchants who violate the Rule can be sued by the FTC for injunctive relief, monetary civil penalties of up to $16,000 per violation (any time during the five years preceding the filing of the complaint), and consumer redress (any time during the three years preceding the filing of the complaint). When the mails are involved, the Postal Service also has authority to take action for problems such as non-delivery. State law enforcement agencies can take action for violating state consumer protection laws.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:01:03 PM

Merchants who violate the Rule can be sued by the FTC for injunctive relief, monetary civil penalties of up to $16,000 per violation (any time during the five years preceding the filing of the complaint), and consumer redress (any time during the three years preceding the filing of the complaint). When the mails are involved, the Postal Service also has authority to take action for problems such as non-delivery. State law enforcement agencies can take action for violating state consumer protection laws.

Well, well... looks like $16,000 per violation from the FTC.

Does FEDEX mail come under the authority of the Postal Service? 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sabre

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:08:47 PM

Well, well... looks like $16,000 per violation from the FTC.

Does FEDEX mail come under the authority of the Postal Service? 

Well, fedex does not come into play if it has "not been delivered". So the US Postal Service authority will come into play if 30 days of non-communication has occurred. They cannot ship without consent by any mail service after 30 days of non-communication. And this rule does not go away if they ship via FedEx after 30 days (its not a protection).

And this $16,000 is only from the FTC ! When a legal ruling will occur any company may potentially also have to pay legal fees and other associated losses that may occur to the customer. So it will be more than $16,000 per violation (or 1.2 TH order). Private lawyers will jump on this open and shut case.
s1crow

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Special Investigator for the District Attorney's Office of Montgomery County, Pa

Special Investigator Montgomery Co D.A.
Tyrone Tate
610-278-3584
TTate@montcopa.org
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:16:08 PM

My efforts are going to be multiplied exponentially until my personal information (my name and address) is removed from this forum by AMT_miners.  

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: