Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:06:45 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 02:22:18 PM by opieum2

I am sorry, but AMT's words have zero weight at this point in the game.

Well for us that is true. However the courts will have to go through and deliberate all that until its proven. Which takes time. Cant say I blame you for it though. The communication has been difficult. With any criminal charges that result in prison or whatever, it basically means the company goes into receivership. We might get hardware and the MPP maybe fulfilled depending on what funds are there OR the assets sold off and we get money back OR the company gets assigned new management under the courts supervision. No matter how its sliced that will take a long time to resolve. In the short term people get the short term satisfaction that justice has been done, in the long term we still get nothing until all that gets sorted out. And even then we are lucky if we get anything back at all. You might personally benefit as you are directly filing charges. But the rest of us get screwed in the process even those filing the class action. Just something to think about.

To add if the company goes into recivership that might be an option that helps everyone out. But right now its a lengthy process as the court system is not known for its swiftness.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:34:10 PM

Well for us that is true. However the courts will have to go through and deliberate all that until its proven. Which takes time. Cant say I blame you for it though. The communication has been difficult. With any criminal charges that result in prison or whatever, it basically means the company goes into receivership. We might get hardware and the MPP maybe fulfilled depending on what funds are there OR the assets sold off and we get money back OR the company gets assigned new management under the courts supervision. No matter how its sliced that will take a long time to resolve. In the short term people get the short term satisfaction that justice has been done, in the long term we still get nothing until all that gets sorted out. And even then we are lucky if we get anything back at all. You might personally benefit as you are directly filing charges. But the rest of us get screwed in the process even those filing the class action. Just something to think about.

To add if the company goes into recivership that might be an option that helps everyone out. But right now its a lengthy process as the court system is not known for its swiftness.

very unfortunate situation.  I have a brick that I paid $6,000 to acquire.  still waiting on that missing backplane.   

wary of sending anything back to AMT since they don't seem to be receiving anything nor is there even a chance of getting anything back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:39:32 PM

It takes someone like me to get this guys to do anything. They are going to crack under the pressure coming to them from local law enforcement, believe me.  I have again given them a chance to do the right thing, 24 hours to provide a refund before I file a report to press official charges with their local police dept. 

Well let's hope they follow through. Not looking forward to what comes next.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:43:01 PM

Hey,
Amt are scumbags. No matter if you sue them or a criminal charge or whatever you will not get a nut from them
So you are asking people to stop just because everyone will lose?
Apart of the money lost there is something called dignity and honer. This two words do not have a price. That is what folks are fighting for. So I am sure that poserkoto Zipkin will get out clean in terms of money loss. He will pay to lawyers and it will turn out that amt is just a ballon without owning a fucking cent. But I do believe that his ass will go to jail at the end
By the way how is your crap doing lately?
A pool graph if you do not mind will be great

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
opieum2

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:59:29 PM

Again, this is something that is a done deal in 24 hours just as the last time. I am not just talking here and not following up on my words.  I am giving them the courtesy of letting them know what it going to happen before I go there.

Well to be fair you have been more than patient in the matter. I think everyone has been. If they just provided better communication it would help alot of these issues get resolved. Sadly this forum is in a way the gateway towards getting ASIC hardware moved. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. But it seems to successfully weed out good players from the bad. Well not at first anyway, but it does successfully take them off the board eventually. Its economic darwinism in a way. Survival of the fittest.

Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:05:22 PM

I did work as a computer consultant in that area for a long, long time, I even installed complete computer systems for the police depts. there. I even ask myself if I know these guys at AMT because I did some kind of work for almost every business imaginable there in that area working for resellers for many years I still do work there sometimes and I even have servers hosted not far from them. Not to mention I have older siblings who went to school there as did I. My parents also know a ton of people, including people in local govt there. This is why I am somewhat puzzled how AMT is acting out on me, and posting things that are not true about me. It may not be a bad idea to call every police department in that area and inform them of what is going on with all of our money being held hostage. Local police often have sympathy on situations like this. Most of the people in that area are very nice people, but AMT has been very disrespectful to me and I guess we will see how this all plays out.

What are we posting about that is not true?

Again, delivering miners late is not a crime, especially if the business has a good/viable reasons for their delays. Failing to be at the office for a fedex drop off is not a crime and hopefully your package will be attended to today. Your miner will be reviewed and inspected and you'll be notified of your miner's status in the near future.

Our clients have called everyone from the local police to the fcc, the majority of the people on the other side of the line are like wtf are these people talking about. More over, when they see our business is established, shipping and undergoing a lawsuit already, its adds validity to the fact that we're real, working and possibly upsetting our customers.

As we've stated several times before, we're doing the best we can with the resources we have and are going as fast as possible. That we're trying our best to create refund/upgrade options that will satisfy our current clients in the end. At this point its about making our clients happy, specifically those that have been nice and patient along the way.

100% self inflicted.  yes, those guys went too far, but pretty much all of it could have been avoided with a little communication.  The "stick your head in the sand, and hope it goes away" approach doesn't appear to be working. 

There will be a few that are never satisfied, no matter what you do, but the majority of the people here are very understanding, and just want to know what is happening with the large sums of money they've given you in good faith.   

This thread should be re-labeled to "How NOT to run a business"

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:13:15 PM

AMT ISNT ANSWERING THE DOOR? WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE.

Joshua Zipkin is already back in Bulgaria with everyone's cash, or likely heading that way soon.

Prosecute as JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED!
opieum2

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:18:00 PM

On the other hand I am working with them to repair one of my miners (2 bad cards and 1 bad card on a working one). So far they have been helpful if a bit delayed. At the moment I have 3 bad cards due to a default setting my miners had...I corrected that and things seem to be working for the remaining cards. For me personally it has not been all bad. At the end of the day its just been communications issues as has been stated. I can't speak for anyone else but myself, so far my own experience has been while a bit delayed they have eventually replied. That being said I do get that people are fed up and want answers.

Hopefully this all gets resolved to everyone's satisfaction. There is more bad blood here than a hemophiliacs convention (no offense intended to hemophiliacs).

sirminesalot

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:24:14 PM

On the other hand I am working with them to repair one of my miners (2 bad cards and 1 bad card on a working one). So far they have been helpful if a bit delayed. At the moment I have 3 bad cards due to a default setting my miners had...I corrected that and things seem to be working for the remaining cards. For me personally it has not been all bad. At the end of the day its just been communications issues as has been stated. I can't speak for anyone else but myself, so far my own experience has been while a bit delayed they have eventually replied. That being said I do get that people are fed up and want answers.

Hopefully this all gets resolved to everyone's satisfaction. There is more bad blood here than a hemophiliacs convention (no offense intended to hemophiliacs).

So they've been playing favorites - helping you, and ignoring everyone else.

This really helps put everyone at ease (NOT).
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 06:38:45 PM

I am contacting Bitmine.ch management, they seem like very nice people there. The attacks AMT has made on me are uncalled for, and I am sure making sure they won't go unnoticed.  Why is AMT taking everything out on me because another customer broke their window? The logic makes no sense.

I don't believe for one second that any Bitcoiner broke out Josh's window. Joshua Zipkin is staying at his parent's home, and probably was one of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin's disgruntled clients that broke the window if such did occur. Josh's better half resides in Bulgaria, of which I'm not posting her Facebook page... but, it's easy to find.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:42:06 PM

Why are they helping you and not helping mrpark or myself to get my miners fixed?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:48:01 PM

For starters why are you are instigating more problems? What are you doing to make this situation work? What stake do you have in this besides just coming in here and going prosecute? Did you get hardware from them? Do have any legitimate claim from this? At this point you are starting to post as much useless shit as loshia but with better english. Trying to contribute in that yes they did contact me. Took a while but they got back to me. I didn't lose my shit and threaten them either. I won't make the assumption that they are playing favorites. Considering that alot of the peoples circumstanced here are different, there may be a reason for it. The legal issues the ones threatning legal action they HAVE to address in a very specific manner to avoid any further liability to themselves. So of course they cease to reply in a public forum. And when asshats like you who have no business even being here starting chiming in with useless comments, then it makes it harder for anyone to get anything. Point is its not all bad if you handle it right.

That all being said, that does not excuse anything AMT has done personally to people. So what is happening is a consequence of bad judgement unfortunatly. But you coming on here in your caps stating proescute....just serves nothing. mrpark obviously knows his rights and has already stated what his intentions are.Why are you commenting further? You have nothing invested besides your emotions and a need for attention in here.  

There is a separate "offcial" users thread. go take your useless bitching there. I read it but I chose to just keep out of it for the most part. You make as many assumptions as you claim I make.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:48:29 PM

Why are they helping you and not helping mrpark or myself to get my miners fixed?
Because he is lacking zip king ass that is why. And Zipkin is desperately trying to show off with second miner delivered in amt history.
The sad pard is that opium believes in Zipkin lies especially the one that cards got broken due to software settings. The saddest part is about to come. He will be fucked again for sure and probably he will enlighten us how it feels like to be  Grin
No seriously Zipkin is lying g you opium and he will continue to to do so
Period.
The massage which zip king is sending through opium (he is using him of course) is behave lick my ass and you will have special treatment  Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
sirminesalot

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:52:37 PM

For starters why are you are instigating more problems? What are you doing to make this situation work? What stake do you have in this besides just coming in here and going prosecute? Did you get hardware from them? Do have any legitimate claim from this? At this point you are starting to post as much useless shit as loshia but with better english. Trying to contribute in that yes they did contact me. Took a while but they got back to me. I didn't lose my shit and threaten them either. I won't make the assumption that they are playing favorites. Considering that alot of the peoples circumstanced here are different, there may be a reason for it. The legal issues the ones threatning legal action they HAVE to address in a very specific manner to avoid any further liability to themselves. So of course they cease to reply in a public forum. And when asshats like you who have no business even being here starting chiming in with useless comments, then it makes it harder for anyone to get anything. Point is its not all bad if you handle it right.

That all being said, that does not excuse anything AMT has done personally to people. So what is happening is a consequence of bad judgement unfortunatly. But you coming on here in your caps stating proescute....just serves nothing. mrpark obviously knows his rights and has already stated what his intentions are.Why are you commenting further? You have nothing invested besides your emotions and a need for attention in here.  

There is a separate "offcial" users thread. go take your useless bitching there. I read it but I chose to just keep out of it for the most part. You make as many assumptions as you claim I make.

There isn't a single fully working miner in anyone's hands...

What are you, here to reassure people that AMT are on the up-and-up? 

Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:54:14 PM

There is one in melbro hands  Grin
Do. NOt bash at Zipkin dude Wink

sabre

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:58:04 PM

Opieum,
      I have been very civil and courteous to them as well. AMT does not know which customer I am and I can tell you they are not responding. As for the public forum, I agree, they don't have to be in these forums. BUT then why are they not replying to my emails? In my Voice Messages to them, my emails to them I have been extremely nice and patient.
      If you are talking to them on a regular basis, ask them why they are not shipping out other peoples miners and why are they not replying to our emails?

Also remember, they posted in these forums that they were shipping 10 units a day. What happened?

This forum IS going to get nastier because AMT deserves it. If you want to help them, then talk some sense into them and tell them to start replying to their customers email. I can assure you that if every customer got regular email communication from them, we would have NO need to come to this useless Official AMT thread.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:01:35 PM

It is quite simple the crap is not working so Zipkin has no move. He is late + lying  for last three months or so.
What to say next week? No way. If he admits that he is not able to deliver then he has to refund you which is not his style. Probably he is silently hoping that this will just go buy and you will just say fuck him I lost.
But he is not evaluating the fact that you spend 6-20k so it is quite different compared to bfl

sirminesalot

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:02:59 PM

Before Opieum showed up here with his overload of optimism, people were bitching about not hearing back for MONTHS. This is nothing new.

AMT has been giving customers the shaft since late last year.

But remain calm, because Opieum says so.

I have an idea. Stop riding AMT's dick because they are giving you SOME form of help. They are fucking over the rest of the community while they help you out with your 1 miner.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:05:59 PM

Before Opieum showed up here with his overload of optimism, people were bitching about not hearing back for MONTHS. This is nothing new.

AMT has been giving customers the shaft since late last year.

But remain calm, because Opieum says so.

I have an idea. Stop riding AMT's dick because they are giving you SOME form of help. They are fucking over the rest of the community while they help you out with your 1 miner.

His ass will heart badly but I guess Zipkin dick is like Chinese one. It is so small that one do not feel the penetration. But once it is in there it hurts and suddenly you realize how badly you are fucked afterwards
The funny part that he got his crap from zipkin hands and is still refusing to admit it

opieum2

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:08:48 PM

Well at this point its just email exchanges. I have not sent anything back or they back to me. So that process hasn't even started. That said its also taken a week. Also have you filed any claims against them? From my understanding in any of those situations require AMT or any company for that matter to REALLY mind their P's and Q's. I was persistent in my communication but not threatening or overbearing.That being said I get it. I mentioned it because I think people do need to know that they are not screwing everyone over. I think they are looking to fulfil their obligations and move on from this. But that is a presumption. At the same time personally they have been working with me but I also with them, which has been getting results. Unfortunately not everyone works like that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: