Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
Raistilin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:50:51 PM

Just some thoughts

We are still the only wallet that has invoicing and receipts built in which I personally think should be advertized and focused on some more.  I think that there are also few things we could add to the wallet that would make it phenomenal.

Has anyone seen the latest SilkCoin wallet? That thing is very graphically appealing although still a bit buggy.

It also has a market data tab that a lot of wallets are starting to add which allows you to see the current market data from multiple sites.

It has or will have an option to display all values in btc, silk, or usd

Little things like it being easy to find stake progress/time to stake, and block explorer built in also add to this wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:27:45 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 05:23:45 AM by pawlo74

Just some thoughts

We are still the only wallet that has invoicing and receipts built in which I personally think should be advertized and focused on some more.  I think that there are also few things we could add to the wallet that would make it phenomenal.

Has anyone seen the latest SilkCoin wallet? That thing is very graphically appealing although still a bit buggy.

It also has a market data tab that a lot of wallets are starting to add which allows you to see the current market data from multiple sites.

Little things like it being easy to find stake progress/time to stake, and block explorer built in also add to this wallet.

+1

i.e.ShadowCoin.

They have already released ShadowChat (instant p2p encrypted messaging).  They are releasing ShadowSend (anonymous transactions via uniquely implemented dual-key stealth addresses soon to be layered with zk-snarks) this Thursday.  And they just announced the first-ever fully scalable & fully functional mobile PoS wallet, to be released Tuesday 8/12/14.  Their mobile wallet will be the first-ever to support staking, and anonymous instant messaging & transfers...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8206392#msg8206392

by the way Rynomster involved in that project so he wasn't that busy with XC Wink
I think we've got answer why he had no time for our coin Smiley
emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 05:16:35 AM

Yes Shadowcoin is being built on the same EM platform rynomster built for CINNI.  That plus our invoicing functions are some of our main advantages now. CinniCoin told me he will watch for updates to the EM code on Shadowcoin to see if any of the new changes can help us (the code is EXTREMELY similar so changes will not be too hard to make)

Just some thoughts

+1

i.e.ShadowCoin.

They have already released ShadowChat (instant p2p encrypted messaging).  They are releasing ShadowSend (anonymous transactions via uniquely implemented dual-key stealth addresses soon to be layered with zk-snarks) this Thursday.  And they just announced the first-ever fully scalable & fully functional mobile PoS wallet, to be released Tuesday 8/12/14.  Their mobile wallet will be the first-ever to support staking, and anonymous instant messaging & transfers...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8206392#msg8206392

by the way Rynomster involved in that project so he wasn't that busy with XC Wink
I think we've got answer why he abandoned our coin COOL Smiley

It's good news to hear that you and Cinnicoin have been keeping tabs and trying to implement the best ANON solution to Cinni coin.
I feel confident that Cinni coin will soon have the upper hand when it's all said and done. You guys keep up the great work.

Please, let me know if you need a quine pig to help test the ANON wallet functions.  Will be more than glad to help out!!!
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:08:53 AM

i am so bored of cinni

i am selling my coins at mintpal @5555...

i am sure; soon someone buys
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:14:28 AM

i am so bored of cinni

Good move. Thanks for coins.
We don't need that kind of people here.
Bye  Cry
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:18:04 AM

i am so bored of cinni

Bye  Cry

The size of the sell @ 5555 is rather hilarious Smiley

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
skip60

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:20:08 AM

i am so bored of cinni

Bye  Cry

The size of the sell @ 5555 is rather hilarious Smiley

if whales are still interested in cinni
then that wall sould be eaten, otherwise  Huh
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:56:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707843.0
Voting is done on the logo thread
The logo that won was

Made by unlock.mk
I will send him a pm now to see what currency he want to be paid the $300 worth of cryptocurrency in and where to send.

Thank you all for participating  Smiley

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
skip60

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:02:51 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707843.0
Voting is done on the logo thread
The logo that won was

Made by unlock.mk
I will send him a pm now to see what currency he want to be paid the $300 worth of cryptocurrency in and where to send.

Thank you all for participating  Smiley

maybe some people will not like what i will say, but logo is no better than the old one

it is not even possible to read that it is written "cinni"

anyway, thx to everyone who has participated
skip60

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:48:48 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 08:06:39 AM by skip60

As someone who is working on anonymous features I am really offended by this post (for the record I have no idea who owns the website). I deleted the name in the quote and most of the offensive quote it came from (because I think quoting negative things just makes it worse).

If CINNI is going to attract investors who are interested in privacy we cannot have this sort of thing in the forum. Some of you I have talked about this with by private message. I am really mad at certain community members right now.

I am DONE working on CINNI until all posts (from current community members who are still active and therefore reading this) are deleted that attack and/or try to personally identify other community members who value their privacy.

You dont have to agree with me. However I don't have to continue working on my CINNI project if these personal attacks/requests for personal information continue in the public forum.

Maybe you will find another dev who cares less about privacy than I do. However you wont change my mind on this issue. If you agree with me send a PM to those who have made personal attacks (or requests for personal information) against/about other community members and ask them to stop/remove those posts.

what i can tell u; if they attack it means u re at the right road

there are some peole who has benefit of low cinni price...so dont leave cinni, dont let them win...u can do really good things
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:55:28 AM

I'm holding since 8k.
Any news coming, it rose over 2k today. Good signal.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
skip60

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:22:25 AM

As someone who is working on anonymous features I am really offended by this post (for the record I have no idea who owns the website). I deleted the name in the quote and most of the offensive quote it came from (because I think quoting negative things just makes it worse).

If CINNI is going to attract investors who are interested in privacy we cannot have this sort of thing in the forum. Some of you I have talked about this with by private message. I am really mad at certain community members right now.

I am DONE working on CINNI until all posts (from current community members who are still active and therefore reading this) are deleted that attack and/or try to personally identify other community members who value their privacy.

You dont have to agree with me. However I don't have to continue working on my CINNI project if these personal attacks/requests for personal information continue in the public forum.

Maybe you will find another dev who cares less about privacy than I do. However you wont change my mind on this issue. If you agree with me send a PM to those who have made personal attacks (or requests for personal information) against/about other community members and ask them to stop/remove those posts.

there are some peole who has benefit of low cinni price...so dont leave cinni, dont let them win...u can do really good things

I don't make these decisions without careful consideration. I have a programmer friend who was going to help me with part of my project but he made comments about how ridiculous it was that a coin promoting privacy would have people trying to identify each other in a public forum. I am not sure if he wants to help me anymore.

I am still willing to work on CINNI, but only if the type of posts I quoted above are deleted and stop being made in this thread.

i totally agree with u and support u about privacy of people......those posts related witl real names, identity, etc.  will be deleted, leave that part to me...i

from now on; u have my full support, and ready to help u with problems u are facing...i am sure community will be happy to help u

lets open a new page and forget old things...u gained my support with the way how u behave...i believe in u

and again telling u "welcome aboard"
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:26:18 AM

Rynomster still dealing with family issues: Shadowcoin family issues
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8189429#msg8189429

Let's see...

So far, rynomster and his team have delivered instant p2p encrypted messaging... and released an updated EM wallet with rich-text messaging support.  Now they are releasing ShadowSend this thursday with uniquely implemented dual-key stealth addresses for anonymous transactions, and then later zk-snarks for layered security... and who knows what crypto firsts they will release next week?

And this coin is only around 2 weeks old?  They will have already been nearly caught up with XC by this Thursday, and in many ways ahead... Undervalued much?  I think so...

The anon tech he said he was developing for CINNI went elsewhere. That's why he hasn't responded to you, codecaffeinecode.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:33:07 AM

I don't make these decisions without careful consideration. I have a programmer friend who was going to help me with part of my project but he made comments about how ridiculous it was that a coin promoting privacy would have people trying to identify each other in a public forum. I am not sure if he wants to help me anymore.

I am still willing to work on CINNI, but only if the type of posts I quoted above are deleted and stop being made in this thread.

I'm a bit unclear on what happened here - who was offended/how?
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:45:20 AM

Read my previous post where one such quote (which I edited carefully) was referenced. This is a coin which will promote privacy, yet there are community members seeking to publicly identify each other on this public forums (asking for real names, address, etc).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8209856#msg8209856

I can't seem to find the original message you referenced and dont remember coming across anything with anyone's real name - maybe it's already been deleted. I agree that no one's identity should be revealed unless they've already chosen to publicly reveal it themselves.

As far as the practical matter of marketing, it seems Cinni doesn't even have control of it's own original website and twitter feed. <Facepalm>
skip60

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:58:33 AM

Read my previous post where one such quote (which I edited carefully) was referenced. This is a coin which will promote privacy, yet there are community members seeking to publicly identify each other on this public forums (asking for real names, address, etc).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8209856#msg8209856

I can't seem to find the original message you referenced and dont remember coming across anything with anyone's real name - maybe it's already been deleted. I agree that no one's identity should be revealed unless they've already chosen to publicly reveal it themselves.

As far as the practical matter of marketing, it seems Cinni doesn't even have control of it's own original website and twitter feed. <Facepalm>

orginal message has already been deleted by the member who posted...and everyone agrees to respect privacy....and no real name known or posted before or will be posted later

it is better u also delete ur post or stop quoting that post
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:08:15 AM

Rynomster is the lead dev of ShadowCoin. I dont understand why CinniCoin and him couldnt tell us upfront that he had left Cinni, instead of leading us on for weeks. But in any case, now you know where ShadowCoin is headed, and it's probably the opposite direction to Cinni.

johnnyrocket

Activity: 123
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:12:48 AM

Rynomster is the lead dev of ShadowCoin. I dont understand why CinniCoin and him couldnt tell us upfront that he had left Cinni, instead of leading us on for weeks. But in any case, now you know where ShadowCoin is headed, and it's probably the opposite direction to Cinni.

Cinni was a great coin a few months ago, but development seems to have stagnated now especially with the loss of Rynomster and the features he was working on. What else is planned on the development roadmap to keep everyone interested?
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:56:25 AM

I have no problem with Rynomster going off to Shadowcoin, just as I had no problem with battbot going off to XC - if that's all there was to it, I'd wish them well. What I have a big problem with is that these people strung us along for weeks pretending to promote and develop CINNI to buy time for them to dump their CINNI loads (they were the real "whales" that everyone was complaining about who dumped on every attempt CINNI made to rally). Rynomster on this thread and in PM repeatedly affirmed that he was developing this EM-based anon tech for CINNI and then suddenly "family issues" came up. It's the lying and deceit. Lying and deceit that cost a lot of people a lot of money.

Yes, the past is the past, but what confidence does that give you about the future when part of the old team is still here: I have no idea whether or not he was involved, but the past gives me no confidence in "Cinnicoin" dev's management of the future either - at best, he is naive/inept. At worst, he may have been involved. Oh, and congratulations on the logo.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:08:41 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 12:52:47 PM by sdersdf2

Depending on what the community wants to do and whether we can wrest control of the OP/cinnocoin-dev/twitter accounts, I'd propose that they all be handed over to Schild_ so we can proceed on a truly clean slate and a real recovery with someone more trustworthy.

I speak only for myself, but I dont think a true, clean, robust and sustainable recovery for this coin is possible as long as vestiges of the old leadership remain. A big wildcard is whether the old team still has a lot of coin they're itching to dump the next time CINNI makes an attempt at a recovery - richlist should be examined closely for that.

A P.S. to codecaffinecode: I again agree with you regarding privacy, but there is one big caveat: anonymity has been systematically used on this forum by a lot of devs to evade responsibility and accountability. When there's no consequence to reputation, there's less incentive to be accountable. Going forward, especially in light of the wave of scams on bitcointalk over the past few weeks, I have a lot less interest in coins with newbie devs - not with people who don't at least have established reputations online (doesn't have to be real-name, can be pseudonymous, as long as it's a long-standing reputation that is valuable to the account holder). Complete, "costless" anonymity makes people a lot less accountable for their actions/promises -- let's face it.
Pages: « 1 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: