Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [639] 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:54:40 PM

enough emptytalk

cinnicoin dev is just a puppet..again i am telling

it is obvious he doesnt want price to increase

he has to handover the coin to the community

cinnicoin dev answer me???

why dont u update the site??? who has the control of the site

handover the site to the community

or lets stop talking and take action

lets create a new web site...after creating the new site...again we need the password to change the fisrt page of the forum where all info is written

Huh I think you are still stuck 2 weeks ago mate, lol. Calme down, we are taking care of all of this.

+1000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:13:11 PM

Is there anyone with few skills that could take care of that website?

Primary question is, who owns the site or at least has credentials to modify the content ?

Without access, we are unable to work on it.

I think there was post about it a month ago.. Not sure what happened...

We also need to take care of cinniblockchain, the amount of coin displayed often doesn't match.

@Cinnicoin,  are you in charge of cinnicoin.com or can you get access to the site ?

I'm aware of your selectiv answering scheme, but to bring cinni back to life, the site has to be reanimated,
currently things are spread over different sites which is not homogeneous.

i have no hope from Cinnicoin dev....he is hopeless...for sure he doesnt want cinnicoin gain value...this is for sure...he is just talking here to show that he is still here...actually he is not here...he is not updating web page...he is puppet...we need to find the master of this puppet

whatever should be done will be done by the community...but somehow we should have the passwords or create a new webpage and update the 1st page of the forum
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:57:00 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 05:46:24 PM by pawlo74

enough emptytalk

cinnicoin dev is just a puppet..again i am telling

it is obvious he doesnt want price to increase

he has to handover the coin to the community

cinnicoin dev answer me???

why dont u update the site??? who has the control of the site

handover the site to the community

or lets stop talking and take action

lets create a new web site...after creating the new site...again we need the password to change the fisrt page of the forum where all info is written

Huh I think you are still stuck 2 weeks ago mate, lol. Calme down, we are taking care of all of this.

+1000

+1000

skip60 u r good m8
c what u did from 2000 sat to 1700 LOL  Grin
PS.
cheers to be honest need to buy some cheap ones before take off
skip60

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:05:56 PM

skip60 u r good m8
c what u did from 2000 sat to 1700 LOL  Grin
PS.

i was the one who bought all up to 2140...so, that is not a big suprise...ther was a good amount of coin @2007

tomorrow i will continue to buy...my aim is getting %10 0f the whole cinnicoin
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:27:31 PM

skip60 u r good m8
c what u did from 2000 sat to 1700 LOL  Grin
PS.

i was the one who bought all up to 2140...so, that is not a big suprise...ther was a good amount of coin @2007

tomorrow i will continue to buy...my aim is getting %10 0f the whole cinnicoin

if so that's good than  Wink
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 01:47:02 AM

I have asked a friend to help me with anon transaction implementation using the EM protocol described in the CINNI whitepaper:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/49w5yo2cy7my4xr/Cinni+Anonymous+Transfer.pdf

In theory it sounds fairly simple to implement, but I can assure you that it is more difficult (to implement properly in a trustless, secure manner).
For example, precautions need to be made to make sure one node cannot maliciously alter code to accept CINNI, but then not send it to the next node as instructed in the EM. There will be a time delay for change transactions (for further obfuscation) where we need to make sure that nothing during that time delay can be done that would prevent the change being later sent to the correct change address.

Our EM platform is secure. We need to make sure our anon platform is secure as well. Expect 1.5 to 2 weeks (estimate not hard deadline) before anon transactions are ready for beta testing. Alpha testing for various security issues will come before that on testnet.

You're a breath of fresh air. Do you foresee issues with the basic concept described in the whitepaper or any other challenges regarding implementation? And do you believe the original claim is true: that this can be a 100% trustless, decentralised, effective solution that avoids the implementation headaches and false promises of other anon coins?

1. Do you foresee issues with the basic concept described in the whitepaper or any other challenges regarding implementation?

I think the concept it solid. Challenges involve identifying any bugs or security weaknesses in the protocol.

2. Do you believe the original claim is true: that this can be a 100% trustless, decentralized, effective solution that avoids the implementation headaches and false promises of other anon coins?

It will definitely be decentralized. As designed it is meant to be trustless (encrypted messaging will provide sufficient information to each relay node to facilitate the next step of the transaction but onion routing will limit the information shared with each relay node to ensure none know the identity of both sender and receiver). Significant testing will be done to make sure that there are no weaknesses for bad actors to exploit.

From a theoretical standpoint, if every node either colluded or was controlled by the same bad actor, the sender and receiver would be revealed.  We can use math to estimate the likelihood of this.  Security can be increased by increasing the number of nodes (which will generate transaction fees for their owners) operated by independent non colluding parties and/or increasing the number of relay nodes to be used in each transaction. Of course the incremental benefit of adding each additional relay node must be balanced against transaction times and effect on the size of the blockchain.

I think I may be able to have something set up for alpha testing of certain Anon Transaction protocols  by next weekend. Anyone wishing to participate can send me a PM. Dont worry about how many coins are needed to operate a node. Free coins can be provided for testnet.

Thank you for those that already messaged me. I still need a few more anon transaction testers. Windows only for now (Mac will come later). I want to run some experiments to see if we can allow the user to dynamically choose the number or nodes to use in a transaction and how that decision will impact anonymity.

The more nodes we have the lower the chance one party could control all the nodes in any particular onion routing transaction. Too many nodes will slow down transaction times and increase the blockchain size. We must find the right balance for upper/lower limits.

I think setting limits on the splitting of inputs or adding a min requirement for stake would be helpful.  its the fractional/dust stakes that are causing the slowdown and stalling in wallets and build up in wallets that have been staking for a long time.  these wallets then also cause alot of ophans to appear and bloat the wallet.dat if coinage is accumulated on that and the wallet not opened for a few weeks, they cause high CPU usage and orphans as they all try to stake at the same time, the ones that do stake compound the problem as they will split further.  The idea behind splitting is to build network support but there needs to balance limits set.  Blackcoin has the right method i think, no maximum coinage and inputs will split once from their initial transfer to an address.  
Cinni should rmeove the maximum coinage/weight and make it unlimited to reduce the threat of an attack on blockchain.  With removal of the max age, there is no risk of a malicious holder building up coinage on thousands of inputs and attempting to disrupt or attack the blockchain.

Anon transfers are pointless if these critical issues are not fixed first. 

Crypto-Trade recently mentioned about the CPU problems that Cinni and a few others coins where the dev has not fixed this problem, maybe because they are not aware of it or dont know how.
About recent CINNI/UTC issues:

We think we have finally found the bug that leads to a CPU consumption of 100% and prevents (or let's say extremely slows down) UTC and CINNI transfers to/from CT: it's a phenomenom called PoS dust, mentioned by David Latapie in his "How PoS works" article, which can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606342

Third: Compounded interest
Leaving a wallet open 24/7 costs more electricity (and CPU power, more on this later) but also make you benefit more from compounded interest (interests adding to capital so that next time capital to base interest upon will be bigger - in a bank, you compound your interest once an year, in crypto, at the end of each period, so every twenty days for Mintcoin). If you received all of your coins in just one big transaction, you could just stick to open wallet at every stake period and this is it. You receive your coins, and they count for the next stake. But if you received them in several parts (99% of users) there are end-of-period occuring a lot and so opportunity for compounding interests occuring a lot (in other words, "it's every day twenty days"). By just opening you wallet every 20 days, you are actually losing compounded interest. Notice that with compounded interest, you should achieve more than 20% interest on Mintcoin (at the cost of electricity, though and less CPU-mining power, though). It is not worth it if you don't have a lot of coin (except if you don't pay for your electricity).
Beware though: the multiplication of the end-of-period generates "dust", something similar to fragmentation on a disk. This won't increase the size of your wallet, but it will require more CPU power. You may end up with 100% CPU usage. Raspberry or VPS are ways to mitigate this. Another way is to resort to "spring cleaning": every once in a while, you move all your coin to another wallet; you sacrifice every coin age to get back to a normal level of CPU usage. Heartbreaking.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
newra

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:33:25 AM

I think setting limits on the splitting of inputs or adding a min requirement for stake would be helpful.  its the fractional/dust stakes that are causing the slowdown and stalling in wallets and build up in wallets that have been staking for a long time.  these wallets then also cause alot of ophans to appear and bloat the wallet.dat if coinage is accumulated on that and the wallet not opened for a few weeks, they cause high CPU usage and orphans as they all try to stake at the same time, the ones that do stake compound the problem as they will split further.  The idea behind splitting is to build network support but there needs to balance limits set.  Blackcoin has the right method i think, no maximum coinage and inputs will split once from their initial transfer to an address.  
Cinni should rmeove the maximum coinage/weight and make it unlimited to reduce the threat of an attack on blockchain.  With removal of the max age, there is no risk of a malicious holder building up coinage on thousands of inputs and attempting to disrupt or attack the blockchain.

Crypto-Trade recently mentioned about the CPU problems that Cinni and a few others coins where the dev has not fixed this problem, maybe because they are not aware of it or dont know how.

We think we have finally found the bug that leads to a CPU consumption of 100% and prevents (or let's say extremely slows down) UTC and CINNI transfers to/from CT: it's a phenomenom called PoS dust, mentioned by David Latapie in his "How PoS works" article, which can be found here:

Leaving a wallet open 24/7 costs more electricity (and CPU power, more on this later) but also make you benefit more from compounded interest (interests adding to capital so that next time capital to base interest upon will be bigger - in a bank, you compound your interest once an year, in crypto, at the end of each period, so every twenty days for Mintcoin). If you received all of your coins in just one big transaction, you could just stick to open wallet at every stake period and this is it. You receive your coins, and they count for the next stake. But if you received them in several parts (99% of users) there are end-of-period occuring a lot and so opportunity for compounding interests occuring a lot (in other words, "it's every day twenty days"). By just opening you wallet every 20 days, you are actually losing compounded interest. Notice that with compounded interest, you should achieve more than 20% interest on Mintcoin (at the cost of electricity, though and less CPU-mining power, though). It is not worth it if you don't have a lot of coin (except if you don't pay for your electricity).
Beware though: the multiplication of the end-of-period generates "dust", something similar to fragmentation on a disk. This won't increase the size of your wallet, but it will require more CPU power. You may end up with 100% CPU usage. Raspberry or VPS are ways to mitigate this. Another way is to resort to "spring cleaning": every once in a while, you move all your coin to another wallet; you sacrifice every coin age to get back to a normal level of CPU usage. Heartbreaking.

+100000

The "Coin Dust" issue needs to be addressed sooner than later.

My wallet became completely unusable and I spent multiple days trying to pain stakingly send them to another address. It took me many days and a some CINNI in transaction fees. Sooner or later it is going to be an issue for others as well.
emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:41:30 AM

+100000

The "Coin Dust" issue needs to be addressed sooner than later.

My wallet became completely unusable and I spent multiple days trying to pain stakingly send them to another address. It took me many days and a some CINNI in transaction fees. Sooner or later it is going to be an issue for others as well.

I do believe codecaffinecode can get this figured out. He seems to be a smart dev based on previous comments and conversations.
I personally have not had CPU bloat with the Cinni wallet.
The most activity usage I've seen it get to was around 35-40% CPU and 300MB RAM.
Normally it hangs out around 23% CPU and 230MB Ram.

newra

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:08:17 AM

The fact that there is a DEV actively working on stuff should put this coin back around atleast 7-8K (also considering the existing features)
But then again this is the crazy altcoin world Smiley
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 10:23:25 AM

Following exchanges have all removed Cinni due to lack of volume or problems with wallet. Sad

Bleutrade
Coins-e
Europex
C-Cex
Coin-Swap
Swaphole
Crypto-altex - dead exchange

OP needs to be updated and these exchanges removed.  OP never included Bleutrade when they added it and it was mentioned in this thread, and still has not updated to include Lazy-Coins.
and please get rid of  battbott from the donation beg.  He definitely does not a deserve a beer at all  Angry.

Cinni can still be traded on these exchanges
Crypto-Trade,
Atomic-Trade,
palth,
Poloniex,
Bittrex
and Lazy-Coins
(new exchange, add to OP please).

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:25:22 AM

Yes, the OP needs to be updated for sure.... SOON!!

Looks like things are moving along nicely now for Cinni. Already some movement, but still very very undervalued.

Can't wait for the list of improvements to start flowing. We will see a large increase in trading and also much more activity on here!

PS. I still love this wallet...It's by far my favourite!!
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:32:57 AM

What revision is the latest wallet please?

Is it available in the op to download?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

skip60

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:36:27 AM

we need an immediate action about webpage and forum's 1.st page announcements

but our webpage look like dead coins page; so that no new investors are attracted
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:05:09 PM

Again, regarding http://www.cinnicoin.com/ . Is there anyone who gets answers from "cinnicoin" ?

A plain and simple "Yes, I have access" or "No, I don't have access" is enough to proceed.

Whois of cinnicoin.com is private, so there is no more info from this side ...

Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598

can u beleive CinniCoin dev has no answer for this question...maybe this 3rd time u are asking
lets forget about the existing web page and create a new one...do u know anyone who can create a new page page with updated links

as a community lets do it...i am ready to donate for right guy

Cinnicoin and Batbott gave us all the information a long time ago. No need to harass Cinnicoin, you have all the answers already in your inbox skip60.
cinblo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:38:11 PM

Community,
3 weeks ago I ask to this community before create www.cinniblock.com, some people encourage me to do this work to the community, every few days I updated blockchain, also in the home are the shortcut link to download last version of wallet because 3 weeks ago in the official cinni website there isn't latest version of cinni client (also now).
My know-how is about sys admin and network admin, and I like crypto about the philosofy behind it not for speculation, so, I don't like tracking system like google analytics or something else like this, so , I make by my hand a simply php script with subdomain redirect to simplify the link like this: 
wallet.cinniblock.com (to download last windows version of cinni client)
bootstrap.cinniblock.com (to download last updated blockchain) 
forum.cinniblock.com (to link directly to this topic).
Also I make home and help page in simply html by my hand, you can check is very simple and minimal.
If someone want add something or want add more graphics, I don't have problem to add , important is... clean code and I don't want use any tracking system.
I'm order from china hardware necessary to do automatic updated blockchain, so I think in about 6 weeks from now, when hardware arrive me I can implement in the site and you can download blockchain not old more than one hour, yes, 24 blockchain update every 24 hour!
Let me know if you like this idea.
In this time before new hardware to do this job in automatic, I will continue updated every few days the website with blockchain update.
If community want change something about graphics or constantly news, I think we can build a team of graphics designer, copyrighter, frontend developer, just let me if you want partecipate.
Best regards,
cinblo
skip60

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:48:58 PM

Community,
3 weeks ago I ask to this community before create www.cinniblock.com, some people encourage me to do this work to the community, every few days I updated blockchain, also in the home are the shortcut link to download last version of wallet because 3 weeks ago in the official cinni website there isn't latest version of cinni client (also now).
My know-how is about sys admin and network admin, and I like crypto about the philosofy behind it not for speculation, so, I don't like tracking system like google analytics or something else like this, so , I make by my hand a simply php script with subdomain redirect to simplify the link like this: 
wallet.cinniblock.com (to download last windows version of cinni client)
bootstrap.cinniblock.com (to download last updated blockchain) 
forum.cinniblock.com (to link directly to this topic).
Also I make home and help page in simply html by my hand, you can check is very simple and minimal.
If someone want add something or want add more graphics, I don't have problem to add , important is... clean code and I don't want use any tracking system.
I'm order from china hardware necessary to do automatic updated blockchain, so I think in about 6 weeks from now, when hardware arrive me I can implement in the site and you can download blockchain not old more than one hour, yes, 24 blockchain update every 24 hour!
Let me know if you like this idea.
In this time before new hardware to do this job in automatic, I will continue updated every few days the website with blockchain update.
If community want change something about graphics or constantly news, I think we can build a team of graphics designer, copyrighter, frontend developer, just let me if you want partecipate.
Best regards,
cinblo

we appreciate ur effort...thx for participating and taking active role

hopefully ur efforts will come back as a money soon
Schild_

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:30:36 PM

Godwits:

He was connected yesterday:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=253223
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:29:59 PM

I will post this once for everyone to see. We should keep the forum positive and on topic. Questions for/about individual community members should be handheld by private message only.

We need to remain professional for prospective CINNI users.
Schild_

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:24:39 PM

I will post this once for everyone to see. We should keep the forum positive and on topic. Questions for/about individual community members should be handheld by private message only.

We need to remain professional for prospective CINNI users.

Absolutely. Btw, people, i received about 15 messages these last days, i'm gonna take a bit of time to reply to you all..

kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:41:07 PM

holy shiz this wallet is real! haha, I really had no idea cinni was working on this!  Shocked  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [639] 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: