Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52608 times)
VytautasK

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:30:52 PM

Found that some restriction in loading minimum is 1$ for bitcoin to usd exchange and card loading minimum is 3.5$+ which was hidden and not explained anywhere except you will see it when you try to do these type of transactions.
There is not sudden change of rules, it has always been 1 physical and 1 virtual card per currency per user. Creating multiple cards was at your own risk as we have told you.
so if our friends wants a card than they can create new account with same computer in need with different email and his details?
Yes, you are right

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
boosh

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:17:41 PM

Hi,

Do you still offer instant bank deposits from Estonia, i recently checked deposit options and saw that you have removed bank accounts from Estonia`s to biggest bank. So no same day deposits ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 02:04:02 PM

Hi,

Do you still offer instant bank deposits from Estonia, i recently checked deposit options and saw that you have removed bank accounts from Estonia`s to biggest bank. So no same day deposits ?

You can send us SEPA payment or make a payment with credit or debit card to make it instant. Currently, we do not offer instant payment for Estonian banks.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:31:19 PM

Can you guys provide any reliable working deposit option for Nepal? It is quite hard to send bank wire or sepa from here, any remitance option so that i could simply buy bitcoin from your platform? I am going to start some buy and sell service which will require me to buy bulk amount of bitcoin.
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 08:53:22 PM

Can you guys provide any reliable working deposit option for Nepal? It is quite hard to send bank wire or sepa from here, any remitance option so that i could simply buy bitcoin from your platform? I am going to start some buy and sell service which will require me to buy bulk amount of bitcoin.
How about paying with debit or credit card?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:29:48 AM

let's not to take the lifetime limit for the not verified users if it is possible, because i am tired of using the card with the limit. Sad
it won't be a matter if someone abuses it, because it is still less likely they will, btw apologize for joining the recent incident.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:40:40 AM

IN here banks doesn't issue visa or mastercard accepted worldwide, we have visa debit cards however they are only accepted in Nepal and India so i can't pay via it even i had money in my banks. Remitance like western union could be only option for me, can you guys arrange that?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:17:29 PM

When I send over BTC, what rate do I get for BTC/USD? I noticed on your website you list the current market rate, but what rate will you actually buy my BTC for?

Because with another service Cryptopay that I am using now, the spot rate was $660 BTC/USD but when I sent my BTC I only got $618 BTC/USD, very high rate.

zefter

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:04:08 AM

Re: About Why you use SpectroCoin Card?

I have 2 Qustion:

1- I have an account in Us stocks trader, could I withdraw my profit to SpectroCoin Card?

2-I have bank account in HSBC, this bank offer transfer from Visa debit card to other instantaneously, Could SpectroCoin Card accept this method? ,  this service called ''VISA DIRECT", this link may help :

http://www.sabb.com/en/payments-and-transfers/international-transfers/

Thanks.
Gohs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:23:48 PM

I like the fact that you can buy bitcoins with amazon giftcards on Spectrocoin, I was wondering how to cash my giftcard  Roll Eyes

VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 08:26:40 AM

When I send over BTC, what rate do I get for BTC/USD? I noticed on your website you list the current market rate, but what rate will you actually buy my BTC for?

Because with another service Cryptopay that I am using now, the spot rate was $660 BTC/USD but when I sent my BTC I only got $618 BTC/USD, very high rate.

You can check the actual buying/selling/sending rates when logged in to your account:
- buying BTC https://spectrocoin.com/en/buy/btc.html
- selling BTC https://spectrocoin.com/en/sell/btc.html
- sending BTC https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin/send.html

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 10:48:00 AM

IN here banks doesn't issue visa or mastercard accepted worldwide, we have visa debit cards however they are only accepted in Nepal and India so i can't pay via it even i had money in my banks. Remitance like western union could be only option for me, can you guys arrange that?

Unfortunately, we do not work with Western Union. We offer other payment methods for Asian countries and continuously expanding not only the range of services but also the countries. However, some of the installation is still in process, but we will definitely inform you when there are new options available. For now, I would suggest to use bank wire transfer.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
arsk

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:57:07 PM

hi, do you accept bank transfers from the uk (in gbp)?

thx.
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 11:05:20 PM

hi, do you accept bank transfers from the uk (in gbp)?

thx.

Yes, we do. Over international bank wire.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 02:00:00 PM

I would like to know if there is a way to transfer the virtual card balance back to my BTC account on your site. I loaded my card with some dollars and after the transaction is over the surplus are just lying it the card. This option should be implemented.

VytautasK

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 02:21:48 PM

I would like to know if there is a way to transfer the virtual card balance back to my BTC account on your site. I loaded my card with some dollars and after the transaction is over the surplus are just lying it the card. This option should be implemented.
This feature will be live in upcoming weeks, we are hardly working on it.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
swanleak

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:19:52 AM

Hello sir VytautasK i have already have Virtual card with euro currency and have loaded balance on it, the problem is , when i buy domain promo for godaddy 1.14 euro, the transaction is failed ,please use another payment system. the text said like that.

so your virtual card it doesn't work to buy domain name in godaddy, and now i have balance on it but useless

Undecided   

so can you help me??
fb2016

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:54:05 AM

Greetings,

Could you please explain why the BTC rates shown in your front page are always different (lower) than the ones actually offered when one enters the "Buy bitcoins" option after logging in? I have noticed actual rates are always around 2-3% higher. Also, why are both the front page rates and the actual rates always higher than the ones shown in http://bittybot.co/uk? As far as I can observe, the rates are always BittyBot < SpectroCoin front page < SpectroCoin actual rate.

Kind regards,
FB
drhany215

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:19:25 PM

Hello
I need virtual credit card and I from Egypt that not in the list

My card blocked and no one from customers support know the cause. But last one I spoke to told me that is not supporting 3d secure option.  And I used it several times in your website
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 09:57:04 AM

Hello
I need virtual credit card and I from Egypt that not in the list

My card blocked and no one from customers support know the cause. But last one I spoke to told me that is not supporting 3d secure option.  And I used it several times in your website
I have sent you a voucher for a free card.

3D security should not be a case, please contact support on the website.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: