Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52613 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

If I have bitcoin in spectrocoin wallet,what will happen to them after hard fork?Will I get equal amount of BU?

We are against hardfork, however, we are planing to support both chains if BU hardfork happens as two separate cryptocurrencies as we have an infrastructure for it.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:13:51 AM

EDIT: Spectrocoin said they will look into my situation, so I will update here once they resolve it
I hope they are able to resolve it

Dent_DC

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Be nice

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:45:55 PM

If I have bitcoin in spectrocoin wallet,what will happen to them after hard fork?Will I get equal amount of BU?

We are against hardfork, however, we are planing to support both chains if BU hardfork happens as two separate cryptocurrencies as we have an infrastructure for it.

I would like to know if I will get a corresponding amount of Bitcoin Unlimited for each BTC I have in my Spectrocoin account in case the hard fork happens?

..:: Just another day in paradise... ::..
BTC bc1q4cc3rzknwu2hsclxk4rn6jv4ez9wrnd2elssn8
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:33:05 AM

I'm an ICO investor to this coin, trusted them in spite of many things that raise a suspicion.

I haven't been able to connect to the network with their wallet for 2 months, so can't transfer my funds to anywhere. I asked for help in their slack a couple of times but was ignored. Last time (today) I was told that I should "quit crying" and that I have no right to disturb developers with my problems.

Also this is my first message so you may be suspicious of me, but I'm not FUD'ding. You can go to their slack and search for my nickname, and I can share any proof you may ask. I'm just disappointed by their attitude. There is obviously something wrong with their wallet/network but they shun from communication. Because of this problem I wasn't able to sell a portion of my balance when this pumped, and seriously doubt if it will even go to that price level again.

Hello, can you please tell us which Slack address you have written to?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

I would like to know if I will get a corresponding amount of Bitcoin Unlimited for each BTC I have in my Spectrocoin account in case the hard fork happens?

Yes, you will get a corresponding amount.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Klosper

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:41:13 PM

I've registered on SpectroCoin.com with the intention to buy bitcoins with my Visa debit card. During the verification process I've uploaded a proof of address photo (water bill) and a clear photo of my EU passport which was rejected. I've contacted them and asked why aren't they allow me to pass the verification process.

They've said that my uploads were made from a different country than the one where my current address is. After explaining that I, as an EU citizen, travel sometimes to my native country but I live and work in a different one and both of them are part of the European Union, I thought all my problems are solved.

They've required a selfie with my document. I did a selfie holding the passport next to my face and uploaded on their website. It was rejected again. Next they wanted me to do a selfie with my SpectroCoin account. I've decided to stop playing this stupid game. If my official documents and me holding them was not enough, then bad luck. I'm not putting my face next to a computer screen feeling like an idiot because of their lack of professionalism.

I regret now for providing all my personal info and photo to them and after a little bit of research I've noticed that a lot of people are having hard times with these guys.

Even here on this topic I can see clearly how SpectroCoin is choosing very carefully on which comment to reply and on which one to just "let it slide under the rug" when people are having serious issues with their accounts and money on SpectroCoin website.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 05:06:12 AM

I'm an ICO investor to this coin, trusted them in spite of many things that raise a suspicion.

I haven't been able to connect to the network with their wallet for 2 months, so can't transfer my funds to anywhere. I asked for help in their slack a couple of times but was ignored. Last time (today) I was told that I should "quit crying" and that I have no right to disturb developers with my problems.

Also this is my first message so you may be suspicious of me, but I'm not FUD'ding. You can go to their slack and search for my nickname, and I can share any proof you may ask. I'm just disappointed by their attitude. There is obviously something wrong with their wallet/network but they shun from communication. Because of this problem I wasn't able to sell a portion of my balance when this pumped, and seriously doubt if it will even go to that price level again.

Hello, can you please tell us which Slack address you have written to?

spectreproject.slack.com, support channel

This is not our Slack address and we also do not use Slack for public communication. You must be mixing us up with "Spectreproject" company.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 06:24:10 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 06:42:48 AM by SpectroCoin_support

I've registered on SpectroCoin.com with the intention to buy bitcoins with my Visa debit card. During the verification process I've uploaded a proof of address photo (water bill) and a clear photo of my EU passport which was rejected. I've contacted them and asked why aren't they allow me to pass the verification process.

They've said that my uploads were made from a different country than the one where my current address is. After explaining that I, as an EU citizen, travel sometimes to my native country but I live and work in a different one and both of them are part of the European Union, I thought all my problems are solved.

They've required a selfie with my document. I did a selfie holding the passport next to my face and uploaded on their website. It was rejected again. Next they wanted me to do a selfie with my SpectroCoin account. I've decided to stop playing this stupid game. If my official documents and me holding them was not enough, then bad luck. I'm not putting my face next to a computer screen feeling like an idiot because of their lack of professionalism.

I regret now for providing all my personal info and photo to them and after a little bit of research I've noticed that a lot of people are having hard times with these guys.

Even here on this topic I can see clearly how SpectroCoin is choosing very carefully on which comment to reply and on which one to just "let it slide under the rug" when people are having serious issues with their accounts and money on SpectroCoin website.

Can you send us a PM with your email address that you have registered to SpectroCoin with?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:47:22 AM

This month SpectroCoin has introduced Skrill as a new payment alternative, which allows users to deposit money for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency purchases, as well as, offers pay-out option back to Skrill account.

Minimum deposit amount allowed with Skrill is 1 euro, while maximum deposit amount is 1000 euros. Skrill deposit fee is 5%.

Regarding withdrawals to Skrill, minimum amount allowed to withdraw is 3 euros, while maximum amount is 5000 euros. Skrill withdrawal fee is only 2.5%.

Deposits and withdrawals to Skrill are instant and therefore Skrill offers a fast way to purchase or sell bitcoins.

You can learn more in our step-by-step blog and YouTube tutorials

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:17:06 AM

I had a problem with my account email which got frozen, so i could not withdraw from my spectrocoin account
but spectrocoin looked into my transactions it proved that I had full access over the wallets, and gave me access back to my coins again

Thanks a lot!!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:24:03 PM

Hi i opened an account and deposited BTC on it to but the vcc but i see no option to but it !! every time i press get it now the page just reload with nothing happen
christine4709

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:31:14 AM

Hello i spectrocoin supporter, i signed up an account on your site and tried to creat a Virtual debit card but i don't see it applies for Viet Nam. So how could i come over this? Please help thanks! and by the way, can i fund my card by paypal?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 05:11:12 AM

Hi i opened an account and deposited BTC on it to but the vcc but i see no option to but it !! every time i press get it now the page just reload with nothing happen

Hello, which country are you from?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 05:36:33 AM

Hello i spectrocoin supporter, i signed up an account on your site and tried to creat a Virtual debit card but i don't see it applies for Viet Nam. So how could i come over this? Please help thanks! and by the way, can i fund my card by paypal?

Hello, unfortunately we do not offer SpectroCoin cards to Vietnam at the moment. But yes you can fund our card with PayPal if you verify the card first.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
christine4709

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:33:07 AM

may i know what kind of documents do you guys need for the verification?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 07:08:34 AM

may i know what kind of documents do you guys need for the verification?

For profile verification we need a copy of your international passport/ID card.

For card verification we require a copy of your international passport/ID card, plus a  proof of address (utility bill, bank statement etc.)

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 07:24:42 AM

We have introduced a possibility to deposit Altcoins to SpectroCoin.com account.

This means that from now on you can load your SpectroCoin wallet and Bitcoin debit card with over 40 types of cryptocurrencies, including Monero, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash and Augur to name a few. Additionally, you can use Altcoins to top up your mobile phone, buy gift vouchers or withdraw them with a number of withdrawal methods available at SpectroCoin.

You can find a full list of Altcoins and read more about how you can deposit them to your wallet here.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 09:26:00 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 06:50:07 AM by SpectroCoin_support

Invite new people or businesses to use SpectroCoin.com services and earn 10% or more from all the fees paid by your referrals. If the Affiliate program is not enough for you, you can join Partnership program and earn more commission by bringing merchants and business clients to SpectroCoin.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:15:25 AM

We are giving away free SpectroCoin VISA virtual debit cards for those who write an eligible reason how they are going to use it.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
forlorn_hope

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

I need one to pay for my dedicated game server, please. My receipts are in BTC but need to pay for the server in EUR. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: