Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52602 times)
lankyman

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:34:59 PM

This service appears to be a scam to me, i have tried to call the office number and all i get is a beeping sound.
I am also chatting to Adele and she can not explain to me the steps involved in exchanging BTC to ZAR and then how you transfer that in to a local bank in South Africa.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 03:37:36 PM

This service appears to be a scam to me, i have tried to call the office number and all i get is a beeping sound.
I am also chatting to Adele and she can not explain to me the steps involved in exchanging BTC to ZAR and then how you transfer that in to a local bank in South Africa.

Hello, apologies for the inconvenience regarding the phone, however, there is no option to transfer ZAR via international wire. You can purchase our Bitcoin debit card, load it with EUR, GBP, USD depending on the card and cash it out in ZAR in your home country.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
lankyman

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:00:55 PM

Hello, apologies for the inconvenience regarding the phone, however, there is no option to transfer ZAR via international wire. You can purchase our Bitcoin debit card, load it with EUR, GBP, USD depending on the card and cash it out in ZAR in your home country.

Hello, the fact remains that i am not educaated as to how the process works exactly, i chose to speak to a live support agent and not read the website.
I also tried to call to make it easier, but i was not able to get through, no ring tone at all and no answering service.
The office says +44 UK so i dont understand.

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 08:57:11 AM

Hello, the fact remains that i am not educaated as to how the process works exactly, i chose to speak to a live support agent and not read the website.
I also tried to call to make it easier, but i was not able to get through, no ring tone at all and no answering service.
The office says +44 UK so i dont understand.

The phone support only works during our office operation hours, while in the meantime when our office is closed you can still contact our live support.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
dannyjunior

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 09:04:12 AM

i think you have to make the merchant service work...this service seems not working with WHMCs. may be it need to be up date
LAETI

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:00:01 AM

can we ship to bahamas please? and i will like to know if i can withdraw with these card? my paypal account alow me to send money to card.

johnUser and some criminals in the french board tried to ruin my reputation for a $40 job , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041176.0
maxli42

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:52:14 PM

Do I need to upload any personal documents in order to use your card?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

i think you have to make the merchant service work...this service seems not working with WHMCs. may be it need to be up date

Can you tell us what kind of problems you are experiencing?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

can we ship to bahamas please? and i will like to know if i can withdraw with these card? my paypal account alow me to send money to card.

Yes, we ship to Bahamas, and you can withdraw with this card to PayPal or ATM.  If you want to send money from PayPal account to the card please make sure the card is verified.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 01:45:29 PM

Do I need to upload any personal documents in order to use your card?

You do not need to verify your account, nor card in order to use it, hence you do not need to upload your personal documents. However, if you want higher card limits you can verify your card. Please find more information about limits here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

Invite new people or businesses to use SpectroCoin.com services and earn 10% or more from all the fees paid by your referrals.If the Affiliate program is not enough for you, you can join Partnership program and earn more commission by bringing merchants and business clients to SpectroCoin.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
stefano76

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:08:59 AM

When trying to sell bitcoins on spectrocoin, one cannot type more than two digits after decimal point in the sell amount field. So the smallest amount of BTC you are able to sell is not less than 0.01

Why? Is that an intentional trick trying to force people to spend more than needed, because your selling conditions tell clearly, there is no maximum or minimum amount to sell.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:55:40 AM

When trying to sell bitcoins on spectrocoin, one cannot type more than two digits after decimal point in the sell amount field. So the smallest amount of BTC you are able to sell is not less than 0.01

Why? Is that an intentional trick trying to force people to spend more than needed, because your selling conditions tell clearly, there is no maximum or minimum amount to sell.

Apologies, it is a temporary issue that we are working on.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

Invite new people or businesses to use SpectroCoin.com services and earn 10% or more from all the fees paid by your referrals.If the Affiliate program is not enough for you, you can join Partnership program and earn more commission by bringing merchants and business clients to SpectroCoin.

Where can I get my referral link?Can I track my referrals in my dashboard?I like the services provided by spectrocoin and interested to recommend it to my friends
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:59:54 AM

Where can I get my referral link?Can I track my referrals in my dashboard?I like the services provided by spectrocoin and interested to recommend it to my friends
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

You can get your referral link here:https://spectrocoin.com/en/referers.html It is the one on the right. If you have referrals you will see a table of referrals you have brought and your commission on the same page.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 05:30:45 AM

We are still giving away free virtual debit cards in the following thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037139.0

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
forrexx2

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:42:41 AM

hi, can I link your vcc to paypal?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 05:50:30 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 12:52:30 PM by SpectroCoin_support

Hello, yes you can. However if you want to withdraw funds from PayPal to your card, please make sure the card is verified.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
forrexx2

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

Hello, yes you can. However if you want to withdraw funds from PayPal to your card, please make sure the card is verified.

Is verification needed for paypal purchases and linking as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: