Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52606 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

Hi! If this is still available I would like to receive a coupon for an EUR plastic card.

Thanks in advance W_M
Hello, please check your PM

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:28:54 PM

I have a question, but looks like support takes ages to reply and live support was unable to answer.
I paid by BTC card for some goods, but merchant was unable to deliver the goods and he issued a refund. I don't see the refund yet on my balance. It's been almost a week since they did the refund.

Refund can take up to 30 days
depends on the Visa network

I had a one time refund after 24 days

There is no such thing as BTC card, right, refunds may take up to 14 business days

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:30:20 PM

Hello.

I regularly send BTC from my another wallet to Spectrocoin. Usually there are no problems, but last 2 transaction did not appear on my BTC wallet despite they are confirmed in blockchain. I can't contact you using Live Chat (You are number 39 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 48 minutes) and I received no response to my ticket in helpdesk (#903762), so this becomes  suspicious. Please clarify the situation.
Hello, could you PM us your SpectroCoin email address and tx hash?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:55:07 PM

Thanks a lot @SpectroCoin_support.

Cheers W_M

Toorobit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:52:25 PM

I have a question, but looks like support takes ages to reply and live support was unable to answer.
I paid by BTC card for some goods, but merchant was unable to deliver the goods and he issued a refund. I don't see the refund yet on my balance. It's been almost a week since they did the refund.

Refund can take up to 30 days
depends on the Visa network

I had a one time refund after 24 days

There is no such thing as BTC card, right, refunds may take up to 14 business days

no BTC card,

standard level Visa issue in the EU zone.
Bazoo

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

Hello.

I regularly send BTC from my another wallet to Spectrocoin. Usually there are no problems, but last 2 transaction did not appear on my BTC wallet despite they are confirmed in blockchain. I can't contact you using Live Chat (You are number 39 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 48 minutes) and I received no response to my ticket in helpdesk (#903762), so this becomes  suspicious. Please clarify the situation.

Sent that data to skype, to helpdesk, and to PM here two days ago. Nothing changed. Live chat does not work. Seems the scale of the problem is greater than I thought.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

Hello.

Sent that data to skype, to helpdesk, and to PM here two days ago. Nothing changed. Live chat does not work. Seems the scale of the problem is greater than I thought.

We have your data and we will get back to you when we have new information regarding your transactions.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Kirkyboy

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:20:12 PM

No sign of deposit I made 8’days ago now sent info to live chat get fobbed of with we will pass it to IT department, transaction approved on blockchain so please tell me where my money is ?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

No sign of deposit I made 8’days ago now sent info to live chat get fobbed of with we will pass it to IT department, transaction approved on blockchain so please tell me where my money is ?

Can you please PM us your SpectroCoin email address and transaction details?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Bazoo

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:14:35 AM

Hello.

We have your data and we will get back to you when we have new information regarding your transactions.

I have not received any updates. Do you think 10 days of ignoring - it's acceptable for crypto currency services?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:06:06 PM

Hello.

I have not received any updates. Do you think 10 days of ignoring - it's acceptable for crypto currency services?

We have responded you. Your transactions is forwarded to the IT department.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Sterk

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:42:34 PM

Hi,

I have been using my spectro debit card for some time now - never any issues. Tonight I tried to withdraw funds from the ATM, the machine told me the transaction failed due to insufficient funds or because I reached my limit (standard error message, I assume I reached my withdrawal limit for the day). Walking home I received an email from 'MyChoiceCards' to confirm a withdrawal was completed.

The funds are also withdrawn from my balance, I can't reach MyChoice as they don't have a phone number and I need some help to confirm the funds aren't actually deducted from my balance and an error has been made. Anybody know what to do?

Thanks.
Kheru

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:30:49 AM

Is it still possible to receive a voucher for a plastic e/o virtual card?   Cry

Thnx 1K!

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

Hi,

I have been using my spectro debit card for some time now - never any issues. Tonight I tried to withdraw funds from the ATM, the machine told me the transaction failed due to insufficient funds or because I reached my limit (standard error message, I assume I reached my withdrawal limit for the day). Walking home I received an email from 'MyChoiceCards' to confirm a withdrawal was completed.

The funds are also withdrawn from my balance, I can't reach MyChoice as they don't have a phone number and I need some help to confirm the funds aren't actually deducted from my balance and an error has been made. Anybody know what to do?

Thanks.

Hi, please PM us your SpectroCoin email address.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:15:41 AM

Sending and receiving funds is now even easier and faster with SpectroCoin’s P2P fixed send capability! As cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile SpectroCoin introduced an option to send a P2P transaction internally between SpectroCoin users at a locked (fixed) exchange rate. More information you can find on our blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/12/peer-to-peer-transactions-with-a-locked-exchange-rate-for-spectrocoin-users/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
icoprimers

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:44:48 PM

Since announcement, we have significantly improved our services.
Firstly, we have expanded a number of cash withdrawal and deposit options to have one of the widest globally:
http://www.coindesk.com/spectrocoin-launches-bitcoin-cash-service-25-countries/

Secondly, we have launched a merchant solution to accept Bitcoin payments through API, e-commerce plugins and libraries:
https://spectrocoin.com/en/merchants.html

Thirdly, we have launched mobile wallets with full functionality for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.

Hey, I have support ticket 543844. I want to switch my EURO/ETH card to a EURO/NEM card how do I do this? Or can I order a new one?
pavdoc

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:31:25 AM

Hello.

I have the same situation. I sent XEM from Spectrocoin to another wallet and they disappear. I wrote to support by email (ticket 510928) and using contact form (Ticket #9DZEX) 7 days ago but I did not get any reply. I wrote PM here 2 days ago and I did not get any reply.
kludzins

Activity: 274
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:03:17 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

I had that problem in 2nd december and still waiting for my money...
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:33:58 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

A similar incident happened to my card a few months ago. I used the MyChoice card to withdraw cash but an error flashed on the screen and the card was returned to me. Within seconds I got an email alert from MyChoice about $990 deducted from my balance. I thought nothing about it first and assumed it would be reversed when they discover the error. This didn't happen so I contacted them on their support page:

https://mychoicecorporate.com/contact-us/#support

Within a day, someone from their fraud team emailed me and informed me that they do see the error but that it would take time for them to process the reversal. That's because they need to wait for Visa's reversal advice. To expedite the reversal, I went to the acquiring bank (the bank which owns and operates the ATM) and they did a trace of the transaction. They prepared a letter certifying that the transaction was not successful and no funds were disbursed. I then scanned this and sent it to MyChoice.

The funds were eventually reversed but it took a month. Yes, you read that right. A month.

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:49:48 PM

Since announcement, we have significantly improved our services.
Firstly, we have expanded a number of cash withdrawal and deposit options to have one of the widest globally:
http://www.coindesk.com/spectrocoin-launches-bitcoin-cash-service-25-countries/

Secondly, we have launched a merchant solution to accept Bitcoin payments through API, e-commerce plugins and libraries:
https://spectrocoin.com/en/merchants.html

Thirdly, we have launched mobile wallets with full functionality for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.

Hey, I have support ticket 543844. I want to switch my EURO/ETH card to a EURO/NEM card how do I do this? Or can I order a new one?

Please PM us your SpectroCoin email address.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: