Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:45:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52609 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

Is your staff overloaded at the moment? I noticed the time for verification went up from 48h (6d) to 80h (10d), still waiting.

Hi, yes, we are, but we are actively looking for people to join us to meet the growing customer demand.

Why you dont use Jumlo for verification.Skrill,Nteller,EcoPayz,Bittrex etc ,all of them are using Jumlo
Jumlo is very precise with verification

Thank you for the suggestion.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
hero101

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

Hi
I sent ETH to my ETH wallet week ago and still not credited to my ETH wallet ?
Twice I contacted the customer service without any response. Huh
Petr
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

Hi
Petr

Hi, please PM us your  SpectroCoin email address and transaction details.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Draman

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

Please I want to know if withdraw to bank (sepa) is always   working in spectrocoin, I tried to withdraw to my bank but it is not possible
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

In the future, when the prepaid cards are active again, does the order of the cards has some cost?
If it has, can we pay with spectrocoin for it?

Hi, we will announce more details such as prices and fees soon. Currently, we are working on the new cards‘ technical integration into the SpectroCoin infrastructure as well as all of the logistic issues.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Please I want to know if withdraw to bank (sepa) is always   working in spectrocoin, I tried to withdraw to my bank but it is not possible

Hi, what kind of error are you getting?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

Every week SpectroCoin gets 25,000 – 35,000 new users which creates a high volume of verification requests. We have prepared a blog post to explain SpectroCoin’s verification process in hopes to help you verify your account easier and faster: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/01/verification-process-explained/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Draman

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

When I put the amount that I want to send, it put 0 in the amount received, usually it decrease the amount with 1€, but now nothing happened and the amount received still null, its looks like disabled text area
hero101

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Hi
Petr

Hi, please PM us your  SpectroCoin email address and transaction details.

Now, all OK. THANKS.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

When I put the amount that I want to send, it put 0 in the amount received, usually it decrease the amount with 1€, but now nothing happened and the amount received still null, its looks like disabled text area

Please check your PM.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

SpectroCoin has reached 700,000 users! We wanted to say thank you to all of our wonderful clients from the bottom of our hearts. We are excited to see how our community grows in the upcoming years.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

Can you add to your site currency exchange ratio
Fiat/crypto crypto/fiat fiat/fiat crypto/crypto
It will be transparent that way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

Can you add to your site currency exchange ratio
Fiat/crypto crypto/fiat fiat/fiat crypto/crypto
It will be transparent that way

Thank you for your suggestion!

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
planctoncu

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

Hello,
Do you give a dedicated IBAN to your verified users for using withdraw and depositing money?

If you do, do you allow deposit/withdraw from exchanges like Bitstamp, Kraken, Bitfinex?

Thanks
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

Hello,
Do you give a dedicated IBAN to your verified users for using withdraw and depositing money?

If you do, do you allow deposit/withdraw from exchanges like Bitstamp, Kraken, Bitfinex?

Thanks

Hello,

Yes, you can claim IBANs at SpectroCoin, which can be used from any country in the EEA (European Economic Area): https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/11/claim-an-international-bank-account-number-at-spectrocoin/

Please note, however, that the first step in order to claim an IBAN is to verify your account: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/01/verification-process-explained/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
bambara

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

Beware Scammer Vytautas Karalevičius

this guy involved with lot of scam

Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.0

you can see his profile
Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=317543
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:08:53 AM

SpectroCoin has been running a business for over 4 years, with more than 700,000 clients and following AML, European and Lithuanian directives.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SandyF

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

Hi! A week ago on the 25th of January I've made two purchases of bitcoins at Spectrocoin.com, but than I noticed in one order a minor mistake in my email. At the end of domain I typed double 'm' - xxxxx@xxxxx.comm. After that I urgently contacted with support using livechat and explained everything. Also I've published a ticket #893020, filled out all the needed forms, attached confirmation of payment and was informed, that fixing of my issue can take a week!!! Honestly, I was shocked to see such terms, but I waited patiently. Today the week passed, but still nothing changed and I didn't receive my bitcoins. Support agents every day during a week just telling me that responsible personnel was informed about my issue and your team is doing their best to fix it as soon as it is possible. But it looks like your team doing nothing about my problem, just taking their time and operating with my money. Nobody can tell certain terms when my problem should be resolved. There is no possibility to get contact details to the ''responsible personnel''. Please tell me how long should I wait. I've lost already more than 20% of value of my order. Please help me to get my bitcoins.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

Hi! A week ago on the 25th of January I've made two purchases of bitcoins at Spectrocoin.com, but than I noticed in one order a minor mistake in my email. At the end of domain I typed double 'm' - xxxxx@xxxxx.comm. After that I urgently contacted with support using livechat and explained everything. Also I've published a ticket #893020, filled out all the needed forms, attached confirmation of payment and was informed, that fixing of my issue can take a week!!! Honestly, I was shocked to see such terms, but I waited patiently. Today the week passed, but still nothing changed and I didn't receive my bitcoins. Support agents every day during a week just telling me that responsible personnel was informed about my issue and your team is doing their best to fix it as soon as it is possible. But it looks like your team doing nothing about my problem, just taking their time and operating with my money. Nobody can tell certain terms when my problem should be resolved. There is no possibility to get contact details to the ''responsible personnel''. Please tell me how long should I wait. I've lost already more than 20% of value of my order. Please help me to get my bitcoins.

Hello,
Please check your email.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SandyF

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

Hello,
Please check your email.

I received on my email another one request to wait a few days, the same as those your customer support writes me constantly. Is it really so difficult for such an outstanding currency exchange service with 4 years of experience and with 700,000 customers to fix one letter in an email during a week? You do not cope with your business, and I sustain losses, because I have not had access to my funds for a week already.
This is not a good service. At least not one that deserves 700,000 customers. Set your business in order! It is very hard to contact with your customer support, sometimes it takes an hour and a half to wait in the queue. It happens that I just started to communicate with an employee of customer support, and the connection disappears, the chat is closes and it is necessary to become anew in the queue. I didn't receive any message in my ticket during a week. During the first two days after posting the ticket I was receiving to the e-mail erroneous notices that my account was deposited, but there were no any transactions. Customer support then just explained me, that it was mistakes - 2 days in a row.
I think this is a disrespectful attitude to the client. 7 days in a row I am forced to beg you to give me access to my money. It should not be like that. After such a situation, there is no desire to continue to cooperate with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: