Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52615 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

@Spectrocoin_support, why I can't make SEPA withdrawal? After I fill all required things (Country, withdraw account, type, amount, account number, receiver name and surname and additional info) amount to receive is 0 EURO.

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

@Spectrocoin_support, why I can't make SEPA withdrawal? After I fill all required things (Country, withdraw account, type, amount, account number, receiver name and surname and additional info) amount to receive is 0 EURO.

Hello,
Please contact our support so that they can check your account status for you. Please press on the message icon on the bottom-right corner and you will be prompted a chat to contact our support.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

Hello,
Please contact our support so that they can check your account status for you. Please press on the message icon on the bottom-right corner and you will be prompted a chat to contact our support.

Thank, live chat support helped to solve problem. In past I made many withdrawals, but now I was asked to verify my identity. I was amazed that you verified my documents on same days when I uploaded, despite that's weekend now.

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Hello,

Thank, live chat support helped to solve problem. In past I made many withdrawals, but now I was asked to verify my identity. I was amazed that you verified my documents on same days when I uploaded, despite that's weekend now.

Thank you for contacting our Support. We are working on improving all aspects of services and your satisfaction matters to us!

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Mauradon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

According to my communication record with Gustav. He told me there isnt any outher way to refund the money... He never told me there is a option too find anouther way if i dont get the proof he wanted to see...

It took 1 week to deliever Gustavo what he wanted too see... Since then im Waiting 3 Weeks now... Thats 4 weeks where my Money is lost in Your Exchange... I think i was patience enough... you had enough time to resolve it... I score this as a scam soon...Even the outher side where my Orginal Wallet is been hosted told me thats been allready too long to solve this kind of case.

And even if the Value of the Money is compared to outher transaction a small one... this shouldnt be reason to lower the Priority...

And according to the Blockchain Explorer:

http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NBFRCTQAEC6ITWADQ753QZVKBQ76BXDKVMG7JMO3

You dont recieve thousand of XEM Transaction wich would explain the delay on resolving the ticket.

The case will be resolved soon. At the moment, please have some patience and we will update you on the case. We understand the frustration and we are working on the case. Once resolved, you will receive an email.
As Gustavo said, there is only that way to refund it, he is in charge of those cases and knows how to deal with them. If there would be other options, we would contact you regarding them.

6 Days later and still nothing changed in my case. My Money ist lost since 5 weeks in this exchange...Lost aleady a decent amount of money because i dont have access to the Coins. BEWARE Of Spectrocoin. They give you only empty promisses and your case wont get resolverd.  For me its a SCAM.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

There is an open scam accusation on the scam section which I hope you will resolve reasonably and without delay:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3209852.0

People put their trust in your exchange. It's just fair to reciprocate that trust. Letting your customers wait this long is very inconsiderate. You might think it's just $100 but for some here it's all they have.

Please resolve this guy's problem and if his claims are correct, it would be nice if you could finally credit his account with bitcoins. Waiting 4 months is just too much.

Mauradon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

There is an open scam accusation on the scam section which I hope you will resolve reasonably and without delay:

You might think it's just $100 but for some here it's all they have.

I totaly agree to it, i lost a bit more then 400 xem on this exchange... and it hurt to loose it.... If you do a quick google search about spectrocoin reviews, you find more plp who lost money there and waiting since weeks for a paypack... we are not alone.

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

You might think it's just $100 but for some here it's all they have.

I totaly agree to it, i lost a bit more then 400 xem on this exchange... and it hurt to loose it.... If you do a quick google search about spectrocoin reviews, you find more plp who lost money there and waiting since weeks for a paypack... we are not alone.

Hello,

If you are facing issues with your account, please contact our Support team through the 24/7 Live Chat available on our website.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

Hi, I would like to know if there are any news about the debit card. I received mine in january, one or two days before the block.
Have I to delete the card from the account? will it be automatically replaced? I was fully verified.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

Hi, I would like to know if there are any news about the debit card. I received mine in january, one or two days before the block.
Have I to delete the card from the account? will it be automatically replaced? I was fully verified.

Hello,

Once the cards are available, you will receive a voucher to order a new one.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
liamlangan

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

Spectrocoin lie to their customers.

I signed up and got my account verified so I could deposit via Skrill. However it wouldn't work and I was told on chat it was a new error and to try again in a few days. I tried again a few weeks later and had the same error. I was told on chat that Spectrocoin computers automatically assign who can deposit via Skrill and who can't and they can't do anything about it, this is despite my account being fully verified.

I then check on here and see people have had problems depositing Skrill with them for months, and it's not a new problem at all as they stated.

I think their Skrill deposit option is not available and never has been, but they just lie and advertise it as available to try and get new customers signed up.

Very shady, especially since they still keep posting on here that Skrill is available as a deposit option.

Has anyone here successfully deposited with them using Skrill? I highly doubt it.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

Spectrocoin lie to their customers.

I signed up and got my account verified so I could deposit via Skrill. However it wouldn't work and I was told on chat it was a new error and to try again in a few days. I tried again a few weeks later and had the same error. I was told on chat that Spectrocoin computers automatically assign who can deposit via Skrill and who can't and they can't do anything about it, this is despite my account being fully verified.

I then check on here and see people have had problems depositing Skrill with them for months, and it's not a new problem at all as they stated.

I think their Skrill deposit option is not available and never has been, but they just lie and advertise it as available to try and get new customers signed up.

Very shady, especially since they still keep posting on here that Skrill is available as a deposit option.

Has anyone here successfully deposited with them using Skrill? I highly doubt it.

SKRILL deposits work 100% and you will get answers from many people that they have deposited successfully for a long time and they can still deposit.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Deposit limits are assigned by the system individually after further account review, thus some methods might not be available. We would advise you to try using a different deposit method. Thank you for your consideration!

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:04:06 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:37:06 PM by SpectroCoin_support

Want a SpectroCoin hoodie?
Participate in our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram caption contests now to get a chance of winning one (one winner on each channel).
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Don't miss out and join now. Good luck to all!

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:32:58 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 02:06:26 PM by SpectroCoin_support

We have now more than 850,000 users from all around the world at http://SpectroCoin.com!

Thank you for the support you have given us!

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

Accepting bitcoin has numerous benefits for your business.

Wider choice of payment options
Competitive advantage
Protect you from fraud

Check how to accept BTC payments with Zen Cart in this blog post:
https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/04/how-to-accept-bitcoin-payments-in-your-business-with-zen-cart/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Mauradon

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:48:04 AM

My Ticket is still not solved  after more then 4 Months Angry Not that good if you grow and you cant solve your customers tickets... Contacting your Support Chat never helped in that case... allways the same empty promisses... that they will talk with the deparment and rise the priority, but then nohting happens....

Its more then 400 nems that just gone...

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

My Ticket is still not solved  after more then 4 Months Angry Not that good if you grow and you cant solve your customers tickets... Contacting your Support Chat never helped in that case... allways the same empty promisses... that they will talk with the deparment and rise the priority, but then nohting happens....

Hello,

Could you please provide us with the ticket number of your case or message us your email address so that we could examine the case.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

We are thrilled to introduce an updated iOS SpectroCoin app for users around the world to access their funds easily.

With a more user-friendly interface and wider deposit options, you can now manage your finance with one hand. For more information about it, please read our blog post:
https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/04/upgraded-bitcoin-wallet-app-for-ios/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Mauradon

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Hello,

Could you please provide us with the ticket number of your case or message us your email address so that we could examine the case.

Well i posted the Ticket Number allready earlier here in this threath the number is... XFFIE...
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

Hello,

Well i posted the Ticket Number allready earlier here in this threath the number is... XFFIE...

We'll check its status and get back to you

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: