Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitBD

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:52:27 AM

I feel very sad for this types of price decline activities. Btw I was invested a good portion from my portfolio and I expect It will bring me a good return in long run.

Please suggestions are wanted.
You answered your own question. HODL!

Thats it! I want to strengthen my weak hand and power up my confidence to BBR.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
TheUsualStuff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:15:32 AM

My suggestion, and I haven't entirely thought this through, is that maybe in this context an unknown pseudonym is better, because it removes the possibility that the purpose of the paper is to exploit the halo of the author. The content would then have to stand on its own merits.

Anyway, there is plenty of competitiveness around here and I'm sure that won't change, but it is sometimes nice to put that aside and just have a conversation for a little while.

QFT
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:15:49 AM

A great post from AnonyMint which has me left introspecting too. Posts like these are rare around these parts.

If your intention is to imply that BCX's opinion counts (as anything except possibly to the contrary), I am flabbergasted.

As if your opinion has been anything better?

You told everyone Bitcoin was going to the moon, told them buy & hold all the way down since at least $700, you started a thread which emphatically declared that $500 was the bottom, etc.. I disagreed with you every time, and I have been correct every single time. So if anything, users should be listening to me, not you.

I don't dislike you as a person. In fact, I have fond memories. Your ethics are exquisite. I am not patronizing. These are facts to the best of my knowledge having known you before when you were a private speculator before you anointed yourself His Majesty of Altcoins.

I am entirely against this new role you have anointed for yourself. If you are in support of bettering the world with crypto, and thus will support new technology quietly without trying to herd the community politically, I will be your ally. If you continue to create this political angst and surety (which the Bible clearly states is wrong), this only motivates me that much more to do anything in my programming ability to overcome what you have done in order to restore freedom of innovation in the altcoin space unfettered by the herding of the n00bs.

One sign that you are sincere about not harming the community, would be to stop proclaiming that you can read the future of technology. You don't even understand the technology.

The prior two paragraphs are not some idle threat. They are based on inside knowledge I have, which you are not aware of. I am trying to warn you to please not get caught again making proclamations that are going to very likely end up being incorrect.

What the guy said has not come true, so in my books whatever he says from then on, is just air.

That seems to be true. And all your public predictions were too. Even the XMR price is lower than when you told everyone to buy it.

Speaking of that, BBR's price may have seen the first air escaping from the pump. Expect more to follow.

Unfortunately I can not disagree about the long-term future of the BBR price (I have a very specific reason which I will not reveal). The short-term could see another potentially very significant bounce, depending on what jl777 does. Nevertheless, I don't see the point of you doing this? It is very disruptive to the community spirit. Why can't you let investors make their own decisions and so we don't get into these political herding camps and wars?

I still symphatisize for BBR. When the price goes to sustainable level, the only thing hindering me from buying it is the community (or the lack thereof).

That reads like feigned patronizing as a veil to ridicule its community and developers.

If XMR cannot make it despite the dream team,

Watch the best of XMR devs jump ship when they realize the paradigm can be defeated and there is nothing they can do about it.

Yes there are some very smart people who develop for XMR, but they are not the only smart people in the world. Also the smartest of them want to see success in crypto-currency more than they want to be locked into some groupthink, otherwise they aren't smart.

As much as XMR has going for it technically, you are causing a lot of political problems which are killing the spirit. I was thinking before that you could learn to be a lovable angel investor touching the community with morsels of investment to spur on the paradigm shifts we need. But it seems you think the way to organize success is top-down structures, voting, politics, herding, talking to yourself in an echo chamber, etc..

I mean as much as I appreciate your 2 BTC gift (although you never paid the 2.50 BTC bounty on time which is a sin in the Bible), I can't bring myself to agree with your paradigm of organization. Sorry I wish I could. If that means you will regret helping me, that is very unfortunate because I am the one who can change the world with crypto. You will hopefully soon see. Why me? Well not because I am smarter than smooth et al, but I am smart enough and I am very creative with ideas. But mostly because my hands are not tied by groupthink.

I give very small chances for BBR making it either. And if XMR does make it, BBR will wither away or become a community coin for privacy-conscious people that for a reason or another hate XMR (a little bit like LTC vs. BTC).

BBR's big bet for grandeur is the SuperNet. Unless they have something else up their sleeve, their future depends on the SuperNet outcome.

But what good does it do for you to predict what they have up their sleeve? Do you think you can predict what I have up my sleeve?

All this accomplishes is animosity.

P.S. the likely reason the BBR price crashed was Zoid's mistake of stating he wasn't receiving enough development income. How many times am I going to say you are crazy if you develop a coin and don't take a small premine to fund yourself and pay bounties. If you have something unique and you demonstrate you are the better developer on your code than any arseholes who try to fork your project, then your premine is not a negative, it is a positive.

What I get from this post is a battle of egos. Anonymint has been talking about creating a superior anon coin for years. We are still waiting. If he can come up with something real, then I'll be investing in it. However, so far its just been hot air on that part.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:26:10 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 10:01:02 AM by Este Nuno

My opinion on the bbr/supernet hullabaloo:

1) I find the ego immediately followed by false humility off putting. In case it's not clear what I'm referring to, that would be this quote from the Supernet ANN and http://www.jl777.org/supernet/ page:
It has been almost two days as I write this and BBR has gone from a death spiral with no volumes to being one of the more actively traded coins, its hashrate also quadrupled and the price is now building a base at 4x to 6x the price when I created the “jl777 effect”
immediately followed on both pages by this quote:
Now how can a simple C programmer like me have such an effect?
If you're referring to yourself in the third person while naming effects after yourself, you're probably not just a "simple" anything, imo.

2) If jl777 is just "a simple C programmer", then why is he undertaking one of the more complex and ambitious projects that requires extensive knowledge of various c++ codebases among other things?

3) I'm not sure where the confidence people have in jl777 to complete the project(s) comes from. As far as I can tell he hasn't delivered anything except for coins/tokens for sale on exchanges. Teleport is not functional, and I don't think any aspect of Supernet is functional. His repositories on github are very lightly forked/starred. Where is the technology he has developed that make people think he can/will pull this off?

4) I don't think I understand Supernet any better than I did before reading the previous several pages. It seems extremely complex, and I think any kind of complex system is  prone to have more points of failure.

(Apparently Einstein probably didn't actually ever say that, but whatevs, the point remains the same.)

I'm not even sure if BBR is still supposed to be a part of the supernetwork, tbh. Could someone clarify that? Also, why would you let a GUI designer pick an encryption algorithm, btw, re: the quote below?

So the GUI designer can choose which cipher to use, etc. Let us hope the GUI designers have a better chance than 10%

I think you're reading in to much too the "just a simple C programmer" thing. It's just his tag line. And him trying to explain the "jl777" effect sounds to me just someone just trying to put the words "network effects are important" differently. It seems some people really get rubbed the wrong way from some of the things he says. I'm guessing a lot of people begin with the assumption that he's pulling some sort of scam(as multiple people have stated on here yet no one has ever produced any evidence of that of course).

James has already done a ton of coding and testing, you can check his github and take a look if you're technically inclined. As far a completed projects I know he's already completed the MGW which has been well received in the NXT community and will end up being an essential part of superNET. So that completed project a long with the tens of thousands of lines of code in his github is saying something, lines of code are a meaningless metric of course, but it's certainly indicative of someone putting in a huge effort.

As far as not understanding, if you're talking about it understanding on a technical level then it's probably best just to wait for it to be finished coded and documented. If you still don't understand about what it's supposed to be on a conceptual level though then that means I've probably failed in explaining it up thread because I attempted to explain the idea simply enough to the best of my understanding.

And yes, BBR is officially part of the superNET. James and CZ will have to work together over the coming months I'm sure to make sure they get on the same page technically.
Hobocc

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:28:48 AM

dumpers is idiot. 
I will buy at 40k sat.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:07:33 AM

Bagholding till you die !

I don't hold any bags, sorry.

edit: is this the general reaction in the BBR community to superNET though? Do people not understand it? I'm a little surprised tbh.

If nobody understands it but james, maybe there is a problem with james?

Do you even understand it yourself? Because at no point you explained it. Your last post about supernet is just words and words that goes nowhere. So once again : there is no technology behind supernet. all this talk about technology and teleport (people are being nice to james when they say they dont understand it, they are just too polite to qualify it as a sham) are just here to hide its true purpose: supernet is just a mega fund that aggregates the value of any coin that it lists. There is no value for anyone using it since you pay a fee to james; and you miss most of the rise in value of the newly listed coins since it happens before the supernet listing. Basically, it is a paying pump and dump group where james is the only one with insider information.

At best, snake oil. At worse, scam.

My post wasn't an attempt to explain what superNET is intended to be from user's perspective. If people want me to explain what it is intended to be from a users perspective I can do that. I can't explain it from a technical perspective though and I've never claimed that I could. I have a general idea of some of the technologies that are going to be involved, some of which are already developed and working.

AnonyMint understood Teleport after James explained it to him.

SuperNET is not just a mega fund of any coin it lists and if you're thinking about it that way you're totally wrong. SuperNET as an investment is closer to an open source company that is attempting to generate revenue that's payed back in dividends to shareholders.

What fee are you referring to? There's currently only 1% of the fund allocated for operating expenses right now.

I've yet to see someone criticize superNET on a conceptual level after actually researching what it's about. Ever criticism I've come across on this forum has been based totally on peoples assumptions of what they think it is, not what it actually is.
Source?
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:52:51 AM

@Slapper: how can you be so harsh with rpietila when BBR had windjc who was here for pump and dumps purpose and left as soon as CZ put a stop to his schemes? how else do you explain the lack of price support and the big dump right before the announcement?

its really funny how the doxa on the bbr thread is "rpietila is the one hurting xmr" whereas he's been supporting from the beginning and shows no sign of giving up.

here you have windjc, resorting to shameful tactics. its beyond me how the man can still post in this thread and feel no shame

also, if BBR is that low, its nobody's fault but CZ. He could have set the whole thing straight from the get go. He didnt. He could still do it today. He doesnt. You guys seem not to understand that whales are looking to invest in a project which shows transparency and openness. all the shadiness around BBR is not really attracting. some of us take the risk and gamble, but in the end we're a minority

I'd love to know what you think I've done. As I mentioned, I havent sold a single BBR. If by pump you mean that I made a few posts about a fundraiser that was confirmed by CZ at the time as happening, then yes I am guilty of that. Then CZ changed his mind and posted that he did so.

Then bid walls were pulled and some people sold. I was not one of them. So if by pump and dump, you mean that I personally lost value without making a dime of profit after putting dozen of hours in preparation for a fundraiser and subsequent large marketing campaing, then sure I did that. Gladly.

I am proud to still post here, although my talents can't really be used to their full extent at the moment.

I hope CZ changes his mind in the future regarding raising funds, but I will support BBR in anyway I can until then. However, I am going to spend my time where it is more efficient and effective to do so, whether that is with BBR, SuperNet, Nxt or BTC, since those are the crypto currencies/crypto projects that I personally believe in the most.

But next time you come at me with insinuations, why don't you come stronger and back them up with real facts? That might give you more credibility.

Windjc, those buy walls that were pulled - were they your buy walls?

20 BTC of the 100+ BTC total wall was mine. Had the fundraiser gone forward I was considering another 20 BTC purchase of BBR (I already own 98,000 BBR for full disclosure). However, when CZ told me that he backed out of the agreement, I pulled my walls as I figured they would be dumped into. I do not know who had the other 80+ BTC walls or whatever and I do not know who sold. I do at least know one person who got lucky enough to buy at .00025. He was happy about that.

EDIT: Let me add, I am very disappointed that I can't help with a larger marketing and PR campaign at the moment. I am also sad that BBR can't afford to bring on more developers to help CZ (as he also wants from my conversations with him) right now.

I feel that had the fundraiser gone through, BBR's community would have probably grown 3-5x over the next few weeks. It really was a fantastic idea, one of the best I've seen since joining the crypto world.

Personally I feel that by itself, as a one man developer show on a shoe string budget, BBRs prospects are a long shot at best. Only because MASS EXPOSURE and UTILITY are the only things (besides hype) that give any alt coin a fighting chance in the future.

However, I believe Supernet could be that mass exposure and utility that tips the scales for BBR. I also believe the fundraiser, if CZ changes his mind, could bring $100,000s over the next 6-12 months and be a game changer too. But thats not going to happen today.

I do hope more people will get involved with 3rd party development with BBR. The more this coin is being used and developed for real world applications, the better its chance of survival.

If the fundraiser idea was so good, why didnt CZ go with it? If we read between the lines, he's saying your whole deal was shady and he didnt want to lose his integrity dealing with u. 

Why did you want in exchange of the fundraiser?

The whole thing makes absolutely no sense right now. Some pieces are missing to the story for it to makes sense.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:31:42 PM

And yes, BBR is officially part of the superNET. James and CZ will have to work together over the coming months I'm sure to make sure they get on the same page technically.

Thanks for response, Este Nuno. You are an exceedingly patient person, I must say. I hope everything comes up roses, but I guess we will just have to wait and see.
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:39:24 PM

he never said anything was shady about it. you admit you are reading between the lines. most likely the issue was they wanted cz to minimize bbr within the scope of the larger project and/or take too many liberties with cz's hard work. that is my "reading between the lines". i dont know much of windj but from what ive seen he is quite professional.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 01:50:28 PM

he never said anything was shady about it. you admit you are reading between the lines. most likely the issue was they wanted cz to minimize bbr within the scope of the larger project and/or take too many liberties with cz's hard work. that is my "reading between the lines". i dont know much of windj but from what ive seen he is quite professional.

There may be purely technical reasons to not implement, or simply just to not implement it in SuperNet, yet.
One that would cause me to pause is that if SuperNet allows all the features of one coin to be used by another, does it also allow all the bugs to be exploited?
What is the mechanism that prevents the weakest link from breaking the chain (or mobile phone network or whichever analogy works for you)?

CZ may simply believe that BBR is more secure than at least one other in the SuperNet and wants to wait until it is more mature/secure.  It need not be rushed.  I respect CZ for keeping the reasons private in this matter.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:52:27 PM

Announce: DarkNote XDN devs are officially working on DarkNote XDN <-> SuperNET integration, to improve both!
We are in active collaboration with @jl777 about that stuff.

So we're sure that BBR is still planned for supernet?
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 01:56:54 PM

Announce: DarkNote XDN devs are officially working on DarkNote XDN <-> SuperNET integration, to improve both!

Ignore this. jl777 specifically made a point of saying that he would make such announcements to prevent pumps from coins that weren't involved. Otherwise any coin could make that claim regardless of whether it was true.
So I'm rather suspicious, I'm afraid, and wouldn't base any trading decisions on it.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:06:05 PM

Ignore this. jl777 specifically made a point of saying that he would make such announcements to prevent pumps from coins that weren't involved. Otherwise any coin could make that claim regardless of whether it was true.
So I'm rather suspicious, I'm afraid, and wouldn't base any trading decisions on it.

I'm rather suspicious of DarkNote anyway, but I actually just bought some over the last few days mostly as a second hedge against Monero primarily because they weren't involved in SuperNet O_o

Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:50:17 PM

Bagholding till you die !

I don't hold any bags, sorry.

edit: is this the general reaction in the BBR community to superNET though? Do people not understand it? I'm a little surprised tbh.

If nobody understands it but james, maybe there is a problem with james?

Do you even understand it yourself? Because at no point you explained it. Your last post about supernet is just words and words that goes nowhere. So once again : there is no technology behind supernet. all this talk about technology and teleport (people are being nice to james when they say they dont understand it, they are just too polite to qualify it as a sham) are just here to hide its true purpose: supernet is just a mega fund that aggregates the value of any coin that it lists. There is no value for anyone using it since you pay a fee to james; and you miss most of the rise in value of the newly listed coins since it happens before the supernet listing. Basically, it is a paying pump and dump group where james is the only one with insider information.

At best, snake oil. At worse, scam.

My post wasn't an attempt to explain what superNET is intended to be from user's perspective. If people want me to explain what it is intended to be from a users perspective I can do that. I can't explain it from a technical perspective though and I've never claimed that I could. I have a general idea of some of the technologies that are going to be involved, some of which are already developed and working.

AnonyMint understood Teleport after James explained it to him.

SuperNET is not just a mega fund of any coin it lists and if you're thinking about it that way you're totally wrong. SuperNET as an investment is closer to an open source company that is attempting to generate revenue that's payed back in dividends to shareholders.

What fee are you referring to? There's currently only 1% of the fund allocated for operating expenses right now.

I've yet to see someone criticize superNET on a conceptual level after actually researching what it's about. Ever criticism I've come across on this forum has been based totally on peoples assumptions of what they think it is, not what it actually is.
Source?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789978.msg8986268#msg8986268

The part below the line.

I hope that no one took my comment as me trying to imply anything other than he eventually came to an understanding of what the technology is attempting to accomplish. He makes his neutrality clear in his post. But what I gathered from reading through that thread is that a couple of days before that comment he was posting that he wished to learn about teleport as a favour to jl777. And as he said there, he was able to offer two specific improvement suggestions for teleport which is a pretty good outcome and I'm sure James greatly appreciates him taking the time to figure it out with him.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:57:42 PM

There may be purely technical reasons to not implement, or simply just to not implement it in SuperNet, yet.
One that would cause me to pause is that if SuperNet allows all the features of one coin to be used by another, does it also allow all the bugs to be exploited?
What is the mechanism that prevents the weakest link from breaking the chain (or mobile phone network or whichever analogy works for you)?

CZ may simply believe that BBR is more secure than at least one other in the SuperNet and wants to wait until it is more mature/secure.  It need not be rushed.  I respect CZ for keeping the reasons private in this matter.

The fundraiser had nothing to do with BBR intergration with Supernet. BBR and Supernet are still a "go."
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:11:57 PM

CZ may simply believe that BBR is more secure than at least one other in the SuperNet and wants to wait until it is more mature/secure.  It need not be rushed.  I respect CZ for keeping the reasons private in this matter.

I don't think it will work in a way that any specific coin can be exploited to cause any sort of damage to other coins in the network. If something happened to one coin the only damage I would expect is maybe a sell off of that particular coin and the superNET asset itself. As normally happens when exploits are revealed.

I'm a big proponent of superNET doing everything it can to ensure security, including paying outside consultants to do code review and attempt different attacks in general. People like CZ and coinsolidation should be able assist in that regard too, which will be good. And James himself is constantly asking around for people to review his work. But it's not easy to find people interested in doing so for some reason though. Even now he publicly announced a 1000 BTCD($3-4k?) bounty for someone to deanonymize teleport. Not sure if anyone has even taken up the challenge yet despite what I would consider a very generous reward(especally this early in superNET's development).
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:18:51 PM

SuperNET is NOT a coin. do you understand this?

Apparently he doesn't (nor do I, although I do understand teleport, after a lot of effort to do so) and this appears to be a common thread with your projects. Think about that. Just a bit of constructive criticism here. If it sounds like an attack it isn't meant that way at all.

I am looking to hire someone to explain things in proper form. Alas, it is not one of my skills.

I couldn't agree more, that's the problem with this coin. It not being marketed properly, I don't think most people have a clue to what SuperNet is. I'm a little sketchy about it myself. I'd be curious to know how it relates to NXT, is SuperNet part of the NXT network? Oh I heard a lot of flattering things about you on "Beyond Bitcoin" podcast fascinating stuff. Its got me really excited. I'd also be interested in how SuperNet is similar to Open Bazaar, and they competing platforms? How are they alike etc.

You and CZ need to find somebody that can communicate what this is all about in laymen's terms. A show like "Beyond Bitcoin" is a really good way to go. The Q&A format. I'd love to here you interviewed on a show like that.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 07:24:29 PM

SuperNET is NOT a coin. do you understand this?

Apparently he doesn't (nor do I, although I do understand teleport, after a lot of effort to do so) and this appears to be a common thread with your projects. Think about that. Just a bit of constructive criticism here. If it sounds like an attack it isn't meant that way at all.

I am looking to hire someone to explain things in proper form. Alas, it is not one of my skills.

I couldn't agree more, that's the problem with this coin. It not being marketed properly, I don't think most people have a clue to what SuperNet is. I'm a little sketchy about it myself. I'd be curious to know how it relates to NXT, is SuperNet part of the NXT network? Oh I heard a lot of flattering things about you on "Beyond Bitcoin" podcast fascinating stuff. Its got me really excited. I'd also be interested in how SuperNet is similar to Open Bazaar, and they competing platforms? How are they alike etc.

You and CZ need to find somebody that can communicate what this is all about in laymen's terms. A show like "Beyond Bitcoin" is a really good way to go. The Q&A format. I'd love to here you interviewed on a show like that.

Take a look at https://bitscan.com/articles/welcome-to-the-supernet
Short article rather than a whitepaper/ICO doc.
Does this explain more, and if not, what do you still need?
tljenson

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:29:51 PM

It would make sense if you guys came up with the tech and the hard work. You didn't. You paid cryptographers (gmaxwell ?) to vet the whitepaper, which is your only contribution to date.

First off that's wrong. There is a lot of hard work we've done, some of that is still in progress (database and GUI), some of it is deployed. There are several of our own "whitepapers" in addition to the review of the cryptonote whitepaper (also please don't assume by my silence that I'm agreeing or disagreeing with your speculation about who did the review, because I'm not).

Nevertheless, it doesn't have to make sense to you and what I'm suggesting is that when reality doesn't agree with what makes sense, reconsider your assumptions or model.

IMO a lot of attention is wasted by BBR supporters going after XMR with name calling and sig snipes, when in fact helping XMR would also help BBR because BBR would be pulled up behind XMR (and still be positioned to overtake if XMR stumbles). Both coins can easily improve greatly in terms of underlying technology, and also easily increase 100x in value. I think everyone would be happy with that.

+1000, if people learn what XMR is it just a matter of time before they see the value of BBR
tljenson

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:39:20 PM

CZ is always surprising me, he is showing great integrity backing down from shady deals.

How do you know they are shady deals. Did CZ tell you that? Until you know the facts I wouldn't be making claims like that. If you don know the facts why don't you share them with the rest of us?
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: