Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPO of MaidSafe:  Entering the Future of the Decentralized Internet  (Read 579343 times)
davidpbrown

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 09:33:49 PM

I hope this whole thing implodes and everybody gets fucked by MaidSafe.

I'm surprised you're so sour at Maidsafe when that error seemed to be the genius that was templar77. His thoughts don't suggest anything about Maidsafe as a project.

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 09:36:38 PM

From what I saw with the MSC investment and the MTGOX BTC, something is happening behind the screen, I am pretty sure. Look how many people are talking about it before IPO. Where are the money come from with lacking of marketing.

Can anyone tell me how to get the investment back? Tell them I send it from exchange, and ask for refund?

It's fishy.  This thing had almost no marketing or any presence on the net, then they have this IPO which makes millions in hours.  It never made sense until you outted them laundering stolen bitcoins.

It's a good thing Bitcoin has a public ledger.

Hell, you would be hard-pressed to find anything on the internet pertaining to Sunlot Holding Limited prior to them announcing trying to purchase Mt Gox for 1 BTC. If this is the new paradigm, I'm teaming up with a midget Jewish paedo- to form 8472 What Nut LLC Enterprise Ltd. with the intent to purchase Sunlot Holding Limited for 1 Latinum42 bar freshly mined from a 7,000 rig pharm- on Sweden Prime.

Apologies for being vague, but it you don't have a fuckin' clue as to what I'm eluding to, keep investing your precious in pie-in-the-sky ventures, for eventually one may be topped with real whipped cream.
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:40:16 PM

I bought 100 BTC of these bad boys so they better deliver the goods  Cool

My first instinct was these are a guaranteed money maker based on the feature set. Then I read about the economics and money supply and I wasn't as sure. Ultimately I've invested just cos the promised features are outstanding. This is the logical successor to the celebrated but outdated Blockchain.

I'm 99% certain this is legit. There's professors in universities that have read the papers, the NHS in england has apparently used this technology.

Only thing I am not sure about is whether it was priced correctly. Time will tell.

And I was wondering why BLACKCOIN is on a freefall the last 3 Days !!!  Tongue

Yeah I'm getting sick of that too also, cheap to buy... Fuck MaidSafe, to all investors: Get into BlackCoin, best coin out there at the moment, its going to sky rocket soon (Developers are planning a surprise in May, price now is ULTRA CHEAP 15 cents)
davidpbrown

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 09:40:34 PM

MaidSafe at least has proven capability for making people act like arses. We should start selling "I'm with stupid tee-shirts" Grin

I don't know why those who are not interested are wasting their time here.

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
koop4u

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:41:22 PM

Most people prob invested because they thought they can sell for 2-3x higher right after the ipo closes.

+1

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
NXT Lite Coin - Egalitarian Distribution - Node.Js framework! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498662.0

davegee

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:49:30 PM

I cannot believe the amount of hot headed idiots on this thread. Before throwing about silly accusations, why don't people do some DD / research on Maidsafe? I'm sure they will find this is not a scam, or is it because they missed out on the IPO? Whatever reasons, RESEARCH IT! What these guys are doing is VERY REAL and will change the way we use the internet in the future. This technology (like the bitcoin protocol) will open a completely new and diverse technology sector altogether. Entrepreneurs, new app development you name it - thanks to the hard work of Maidsafe and other blockchain technologies. And no I don't work for Maidsafe (I wish I did). - Guys and girls, read their Google groups, study the technical stuff if you have time. I completely trust them.

My two sats..

I hope this whole thing implodes and everybody gets fucked by MaidSafe.  I do not enjoy waking up to emails tying myself to shitcoins, especially in the same sentence as MtGox, and will forever wish for misfortune upon anybody that touches this piece of shit.  All because some retard doesn't understand that taint analysis doesn't work when the source of coins are a pool responsible for producing ~25% of all coins mined in the last year.

I don't think it will implode, i think you're been a little bit harsh, but were all entitled to our opinion. The best thing to happen is to see how it all plays out in the next week or so.
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:55:22 PM

Hi,

I never used Mastercoins, only Bitcoins.

So I bought Maidsafecoins. Can I put them on MasterXchange directly, or do I have to make a wallet?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:56:51 PM

My first instinct was these are a guaranteed money maker based on the feature set. Then I read about the economics and money supply and I wasn't as sure. Ultimately I've invested just cos the promised features are outstanding. This is the logical successor to the celebrated but outdated Blockchain.

I'm 99% certain this is legit. There's professors in universities that have read the papers, the NHS in england has apparently used this technology.

Only thing I am not sure about is whether it was priced correctly. Time will tell.

Congratulations, you just lost 50 BTC
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:59:19 PM

How have you figured that out?

If you are going with current market value then its not true.

if he sold it all into the wall, he would lose far more than 50%

troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:04:19 PM

There will be nothing like MasterCoin again, I remember when it was the exodus address time, I placed there 1 BTC, it was worth $100 at the time...

MasterCoin was only officially release 2 months later, they manipulated the price in such way that in the IPO this $100 were worth.... $20,000 BAM, biggest profit ever in % that I had in my life.

Sold $10,000 immidiatly, the rest I left there... Now they are worth nothing. Anyway from $100 to $10K effective profit in 2 months was a hell of an investment... bought a complete new furniture to my house with a hell of a 50" TV Cheesy
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:06:13 PM

Angry

Ah well. It was worth a punt.  Grin
aqlzf123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:08:02 PM

Very good idea, hoping to get .

CallmeAbe

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:12:15 PM

Hero Member = Trollz
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:26:13 PM

Angry

Ah well. It was worth a punt.  Grin

I think you've miscalculated the cost per unit. I'm in a slight profit right now according to the buys and sells. Don't forget we got a 40% bonus.

Those people who are getting their sell orders filled at 0.000066 are making 30% profit.

People who dump into the top buy will make like 2% profit or something.

Mental calculations but you get my point.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 10:27:16 PM

There will be nothing like MasterCoin again, I remember when it was the exodus address time, I placed there 1 BTC, it was worth $100 at the time...

MasterCoin was only officially release 2 months later, they manipulated the price in such way that in the IPO this $100 were worth.... $20,000 BAM, biggest profit ever in % that I had in my life.

Sold $10,000 immidiatly, the rest I left there... Now they are worth nothing. Anyway from $100 to $10K effective profit in 2 months was a hell of an investment... bought a complete new furniture to my house with a hell of a 50" TV Cheesy

You know what would be so fuckin' funny? What if...I know it's a stretch...but, what if the dude behind MasterCoin got his hands on Mt Gox?

For those who don't think it's funny, then go re-watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYo_IYIiSwk, for you're probably in bed with them.
Prominence

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:32:37 PM

troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:33:09 PM

Gox BTCs are being laundered like there's no tomorrow with this MaidSafeCoin, they bought MaidSafe coins with them now they are selling them on the MasterCoin Exchange and there will be no more trace of them. The coins will be out to new fresh BTC addresses where nobody will ever be able to trace them again.

Thats how you make money:

1. Steal coins
2. Create some shit coin with exodus address
3. Send BTC to the exodus address
4. Sell the shit coins for new fresh BTC
5. Untraceble fresh new BTC ready to sell for dollars

TO ALL: Expect a major dump in BTC soon, if this is true, they will want to sell the BTC FAST, means they will dump
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:41:01 PM

Gox BTCs are being laundered like there's no tomorrow with this MaidSafeCoin, they bought MaidSafe coins with them now they are selling them on the MasterCoin Exchange and there will be no more trace of them. The coins will be out to new fresh BTC addresses where nobody will ever be able to trace them again.

1. Steal coins

TO ALL: Expect a major dump in BTC soon, if this is true, they will want to sell the BTC FAST, means they will dump

they laundered what 7000 btc. out of 650000 coins.

MY GOD FUCKING GENIUS!!! now they only need to do that same exact thing another 800 times, find a concept that has been being created for 8 years, a coin that has been going regularly to international bitcoin conferences for the last 3 months at least and then all those coins are laundered 
troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:43:12 PM

1. Steal coins

they laundered what 7000 btc. out of 650000 coins.

MY GOD FUCKING GENIUS!!! now they only need to do that same exact thing another 800 times, find a concept that has been being created for 8 years, a coin that has been going regularly to international bitcoin conferences for the last 3 months at least and then all those coins are laundered 

And you think that the whole stock is being held by the same person?
Prominence

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:44:24 PM

The thing about GoxBTC isn't true. That was a bitstamp address.

After reading some more about this coin, it actually seems like a good idea. No wonder people invested this much. It's like investing in the Internet 2.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: