Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 02:27:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPO of MaidSafe:  Entering the Future of the Decentralized Internet  (Read 530440 times)
LifeisGreat88088

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:58:04 AM

Hi dev,

I am a buyer of crowd sale using btc. what shoul I do if I want sell some maids now?

Thanks.

I'm not the dev but you could send your coins via Omniwallet to Poloniex.

If you want to sell them then you can do that there.

How could I get the coins from the crowd sale btc address ?

thanks

I'm not sure I understand the question.

Are you asking how to send the Maidsafe coins from your BTC wallet that you purchased from the crowdsale?

You should have them if that is the case...please clarify...

Yes, how to send the Maidsafe coins from  BTC online wallet that purchased from the crowdsale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pigheadbig

Activity: 616

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:04:00 AM

hope the rise of  maid will help the msc,
too bad for msc develop.

This is trolling behavior.

What are you guys doing?
it is not trolling, just wonder why the msc is so slow compared to maid.
maid is good.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

ruletheworld

Activity: 894

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 05:50:55 PM

Hi dev,

I am a buyer of crowd sale using btc. what shoul I do if I want sell some maids now?

Thanks.

I'm not the dev but you could send your coins via Omniwallet to Poloniex.

If you want to sell them then you can do that there.

How could I get the coins from the crowd sale btc address ?

thanks

I'm not sure I understand the question.

Are you asking how to send the Maidsafe coins from your BTC wallet that you purchased from the crowdsale?

You should have them if that is the case...please clarify...

Yes, how to send the Maidsafe coins from  BTC online wallet that purchased from the crowdsale?
You'll need to import the private keys of the Bitcoin wallet that you used to make the donation into a Mastercoin wallet like Omniwallet. Then you can send to an exchange like Poloniex.

██                 ██                 ██
      ████               ████               ████
     ██████             ██████             ██████
    ████████           ████████           ████████
   ██████████         ██████████         ██████████
  ████████████       ████████████       ████████████
 ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
████████████████   ████████████████   ████████████████
 ██████████████  █  ██████████████  █  ██████████████
  ████████████  ███  ████████████  ███  ████████████
   ██████████  █████  ██████████  █████  ██████████
    ████████  ███████  ████████  ███████  ████████
     ██████  █████████  ██████  █████████  ██████
      ████  ███████████  ████  ███████████  ████
       ██  █████████████  ██  █████████████  ██

▄███████████████  ████                 ▄████████████▄     ████          ████  ████████████████████
█████████████████  ████                ████████████████    ████          ████  ████████████████████
████               ████               ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  █████         ████          ████
████               ████               ████▄        ▄████    █████▄▄      ████          ████
█████████████████  █████████████████   ████████████████      ████████████████          ████
 ▀███████████████   ▀███████████████    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀█████████████          ████

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:15:21 PM

Looks like people are starting to take notice, price has almost doubled. I can only imagine where it will be once we get to the next stage of testing the system. Exciting stuff!
ruletheworld

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:02:35 PM

Looks like people are starting to take notice, price has almost doubled. I can only imagine where it will be once we get to the next stage of testing the system. Exciting stuff!
I wouldn't read too much into such a short pump. There are plenty of reasons why crptos shoot up in price and then fall back to close to their previous levels. If the price went up for no reason in the last 2 days, it can drop back for no reason in the next 2 days. But yes, definitely exciting stuff overall.

▄███████████████  ████                 ▄████████████▄     ████          ████  ████████████████████
█████████████████  ████                ████████████████    ████          ████  ████████████████████
████               ████               ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  █████         ████          ████
████               ████               ████▄        ▄████    █████▄▄      ████          ████
█████████████████  █████████████████   ████████████████      ████████████████          ████
 ▀███████████████   ▀███████████████    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀█████████████          ████

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
MemoryShock

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:33:10 PM

I wouldn't read too much into such a short pump. There are plenty of reasons why crptos shoot up in price and then fall back to close to their previous levels. If the price went up for no reason in the last 2 days, it can drop back for no reason in the next 2 days. But yes, definitely exciting stuff overall.

I also wouldn't recommend selling and waiting for it to fall in order to buy back in at a cheaper price.  The thought occurred to me but I think it might be too much of a risk. 

That said, I have no idea how to interpret the recent price increase.  It's kind of fun to wake up and see it though...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ruletheworld

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 09:08:11 PM

I also wouldn't recommend selling and waiting for it to fall in order to buy back in at a cheaper price.  The thought occurred to me but I think it might be too much of a risk. 

That said, I have no idea how to interpret the recent price increase.  It's kind of fun to wake up and see it though...
True. The price is hard to predict either way. My point is, just because the price rose the last two days, doesn't mean it will keep rising when you release the next feature. It might. It might not. We've seen this movie play out before for a lot of different coins.

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:56:22 PM

My interpretation is that people are starting to see progress being made and now we know the whole operation is pretty serious. Maybe people were hesitant to invest earlier due to many uncertainties, but now it is looking more and more likely that the maidsafe project will be a big deal and not just empty promises.

True. The price is hard to predict either way. My point is, just because the price rose the last two days, doesn't mean it will keep rising when you release the next feature. It might. It might not. We've seen this movie play out before for a lot of different coins.
MemoryShock

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:01:40 PM

Absolutely...I didn't intend to take away from your post; merely addendum it...-thumbsup-

We have seen this movie play out for sure but I think that this is mildly unique in that Testnet 2 is a bit behind schedule (I am not complaining about that; I think the Maid team should take as long as they need since this is a real world use project that will hold value in its use beyond the speculative nature of Safecoin) so we're not seeing a "Buy on Rumor, Sell on Delivery" scenario which is kind of different.

I would like to think that there will continue to be steady price increase until and even a bit beyond actual release.  If not, no sweat.  I'm an IPO buyer and have been holding since ten minutes after the opening of the crowd sale...it's just fun to see heightened interest and discussion on the topic here and the maid forum...

Edit - traderman - I think that might be one of the more rational and logical interpretations of the recent market activity...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MrBig

Activity: 369

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:48:53 AM

I think there is a reason for this rise. It's been creeping up slowly for over the last 2 months. I've been watching the price closely and it appears that a large investor(s) is trying to accumulate a large amount of maidsafe without making the price rise too much.
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:43:22 AM

Is anyone else concerned that MaidSafe doesn't use a blockchain or any kind of a ledger?  Bitcoin's ledger is obviously central to its existence and I wonder if MaidSafe can be as secure without one.
MrBig

Activity: 369

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:26:33 PM

Is anyone else concerned that MaidSafe doesn't use a blockchain or any kind of a ledger?  Bitcoin's ledger is obviously central to its existence and I wonder if MaidSafe can be as secure without one.

From my understanding, the network will keep track of the previous and current owner instead of all the transaction history.
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:32:25 PM

But there's no way to audit the number of coins in existence.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 9001 == OP

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:59:06 AM

Think there were wallets to do that although I forget since its been a while
The main challenge is trying to use the mastercoin client to move coins around
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:32:02 AM

must use omniwallet

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 9001 == OP

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:24:32 PM

must use omniwallet

Decided to give it a shot myself and am using it now price going up in maidsafe and all.
Was about to use Mastercore but a lot of people said omni was easier when I read around

Based on my personal experience of it

It's not bad just takes time to load up QT/Core put in private key in omni select mastercoin or maidsafe
Watch transaction get processed in QT/Core to deposit address and then wait for X confirmations on the network plus all the checking.
Still going through it here but it looks like it will be a few hours yet till it finishes all the confirmations of moving them around.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:46:13 PM

MaidSafe on the Keiser Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9MHr0zkIyk
Royse777

Activity: 586

★ Only one,but a lion ★

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:36:32 AM

MaidSafe on the Keiser Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9MHr0zkIyk
A very promising project. Thank you so much for the video.

«He who works all day,there is no time to make money.» John Rockefeller
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1302

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 05:16:00 PM

this is a good link also

http://maidsafe.net/roadmap

WINGS - get paid to forecast ICO valuations http://experimental.wings.ai - over $5 million in new token and Ether pay outs already
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:27:48 PM

What´s the difference between Maidsafe and safecoin?

And where is the community? There is a Slack group or not?
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.