Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
bondi

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:35:24 AM

The boss you are talking about has acted draconian since then. Now show me any undue benefit I'm getting in making the effort to save the community to deserve your treatment?

From what I've seen, your goal is to resurrect the coin. I find that noble and much appreciated. With that said, ignore the trolls. Don't go down Kosmost's path and keep feeding into them. Simply accept the fact that people will always bitch. Acceptance is a requirement for leadership and success. Kosmost said he couldn't handle the real world. You can.

Thanks. I have no plan to save Karma, it is registered with the former deserter. I only want to save the community from investment loss and hopefully make a new coin that is more successful than this one.

And trolls that does not show any amount of interest to understand will be put into IGNORE list.

We can get Karma back at cost of registering, If we believe kosmost word for it....

You are another SHITOSMOST ASS KISSER

Guys stop with what SHITOSMOST made and did and shit ...
What he did  ? He fucked up all investors,he made the rules,he erased it ... and so on ... he lied all ... what he did ?

SHITOSMOST is him name ... i personally will check a way ,i will find a lawyer with other investors to handle this ,to stop this SHITOSMOST to lie other again and again ...

I loosed money m i understand that you think that you have a lot of coins and now you think maybe ,,,, maybe i will get money back Smiley))
I tell you NO !!! KARMA WILL NOT GO UP ANYMORE PEOPLE !!! BE HAPPY TO GET SOME BACK NOW WHEN IS NOT SO LATE ...
In some days will be like DIME coin or other ...

Bye.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bignev

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:37:56 AM

Jesus Kosmost get over yourself. Are you 8?

It might not be the biggest scam of all time but it's one of the biggest forum flounces I've ever seen. If you can't take criticism and negativity you really should remove yourself from the crypto world entirely.

I really feel sorry for the community as this has happened in the crypto world YET AGAIN.

I'll be looking for another coin now for my members and that's a shame as I thought Karma had a real shot.

Good luck everyone. There are a lot of good people here and I wish you all the very best.
Bierworst

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:39:30 AM

Thank you for saying i insulted you kosmost, for a person who says he is that wise you are pretty dumb.
I have never insulted you and i have only talked good to others why everything would not have been a scam. You talking to me like this as a leader of a group, 'bierworst and others', shows no respect and lack of sense.
You lost your sense of reality long time ago and i hope so so badly no one will follow you again after blindy shot this coin in the head because your buisiness as you would have wanted it did not go as you wanted it to go.
Sure, any threats are not right but i said that to you already. But you have the ability to read something, write something else and then let people believe that was indeed what they said.
-you have not scammed us
-you did not run away with the money
-you did have great projects ahead
-you are the worst leader someone wants in the cryptowold.

People followed you blindly and you could not think about the fact that people didnt want to help because the price was down? Some people where frustrated lill was not sold or that there was no clear whitepaper. But you kosmost, sorry, you could not care less because you do not care that people lose a few thousands of dollars over your bad handled transfer.
This is the last time i will ever reply to you because you acted like an asshole afterall.
That last one was an acusation yes, so please put it in a nice frame and hang it above your head or shove it up your ass.

Cheers
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:41:32 AM

Karma will revive, don't you worrie. But it will take time. Try to protect your investment by not being bad to each other. It is really close to mind. And don't pay any attention to trolling guys, cause they will never stop. I think the problem till now is that community was expecting kosmost to make them reach and kosmost was expecting that community will be as productive as he expected. But the things don't work that way. May this be a lesson to everyone in crypto, that first results must come and then commitment will be made. Meanwhile, no big promises and expectations, cause this is what have killed Karma.
bondi

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:42:40 AM

It might not be the biggest scam of all time but it's one of the biggest forum flounces I've ever seen. If you can't take criticism and negativity you really should remove yourself from the crypto world entirely.

I really feel sorry for the community as this has happened in the crypto world YET AGAIN.

I'll be looking for another coin now for my members and that's a shame as I thought Karma had a real shot.

Good luck everyone. There are a lot of good people here and I wish you all the very best.

Why leave? If we have a people here who are offering to move forward with the coin why can't you help also?
bignev

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:48:26 AM

Why leave? If we have a people here who are offering to move forward with the coin why can't you help also?

With my particular giveaway time is against me I'm afraid. If the coin changes to a new coin my members would be stumped before they even get the hang of things. I need a stable coin because they're all new to this.

I'll keep in touch with this project though. The community here seem like a really good bunch.

When things settle down I'd be happy to help with PR, article writing and promotion if you guys need it. These are my strengths. Can't help with technical stuff I'm afraid.
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:57:47 AM

Karma will revive, don't you worrie. But it will take time. Try to protect your investment by not being bad to each other. It is really close to mind. And don't pay any attention to trolling guys, cause they will never stop. I think the problem till now is that community was expecting kosmost to make them reach and kosmost was expecting that community will be as productive as he expected. But the things don't work that way. May this be a lesson to everyone in crypto, that first results must come and then commitment will be made. Meanwhile, no big promises and expectations, cause this is what have killed Karma.

Welcome back my friend, it's nice to see you post here again. Though it is caused by a sad reason.

Because everyone is understandably more unsure after all these fiascoes. Many now actively posting can only be looking for a good exit point. We don't blame anyone for that, it is their money anyway, so they have to try and save it.

This is also the reason why the future drive of this community should be based upon EQUAL accountability and risk of loss.

Everyone should send a share amount of their Karma holdings, my suggestion is at least 10%. NO SINGLE PERSON SHOULD HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE THEM. So the best method can be some kind of ESCROW service. 10% of the existing coin is about 6Billion. This will be used for what should have been the function of the LLC funding before.

Then the community should be grouped according to their capabilities, interests and talents. Those groups will choose a group coordinator and speaker, which will be a signatory for any and all release of funding for any cause for the development of the community coin, KARMA or what will succeed it.

Every initiative will be allowed as long as it does not misrepresent anyone and the community as a whole. We will move away from the way of thinking that was pushed before like: THAT IS NOT OUR MAIN MARKET-LET US NOT WASTE TIME TALKING ABOUT PRICE AND INSTEAD THINK ABOUT HOW TO ADD VALUE, way of leading the community, that in the end left everyone stagnant and waiting for the decision maker/fund key-holder's plans that never happened.

OR else we should stop trying now if the community cannot muster to lose 10% of their coins for the saving of their own investments.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
GreatestAlly

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:00:07 AM

I'm just glad I got out at 55. Kosmost let us all down. Yet another coin where the dev sinks the ship.

I've consolidated in PND now. At least they have a dev team.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:03:15 AM

Welcome back my friend, it's nice to see you post here again. Though it is caused by a sad reason.

Because everyone is understandably more unsure after all these fiascoes. Many now actively posting can only be looking for a good exit point. We don't blame anyone for that, it is their money anyway, so they have to try and save it.

This is also the reason why the future drive of this community should be based upon EQUAL accountability and risk of loss.

Everyone should send a share amount of their Karma holdings, my suggestion is at least 10%. NO SINGLE PERSON SHOULD HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE THEM. So the best method can be some kind of ESCROW service. 10% of the existing coin is about 6Billion. This will be used for what should have been the function of the LLC funding before.

Then the community should be grouped according to their capabilities, interests and talents. Those groups will choose a group coordinator and speaker, which will be a signatory for any and all release of funding for any cause for the development of the community coin, KARMA or what will succeed it.

Every initiative will be allowed as long as it does not misrepresent anyone and the community as a whole. We will move away from the way of thinking that was pushed before like: THAT IS NOT OUR MAIN MARKET-LET US NOT WASTE TIME TALKING ABOUT PRICE AND INSTEAD THINK ABOUT HOW TO ADD VALUE, way of leading the community, that in the end left everyone stagnant and waiting for the decision maker/fund key-holder's plans that never happened.

OR else we should stop trying now if the community cannot muster to lose 10% of their coins for the saving of their own investments.

I like this idea. I do not agree with what some are talking about by making a new coin; that doesn't solve anything for the existing holders unless there's a way to convert to the new one through a coin burning mechanism.

I agree that the community should work together to fund ventures. And if this were to happen, it would easily be the most valuable altcoin out there. But it requires the community to work together.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Bierworst

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:07:02 AM

What i still do not understand, is kosmost still on the task and do you people want him to be a part of the team? Thats all
bignev

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:08:34 AM

What i still do not understand, is kosmost still on the task and do you people want him to be a part of the team? Thats all

That's the question. No point making plans for the future if we don't know who has control of the coin and the online real estate.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:12:34 AM

TO WEED OUT THOSE WHO HAVE ILL INTENTIONS IN TRYING TO GET INSIDE OUR COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP I PROPOSE THE SYSTEM BELOW.

Our community should now be a brotherhood.

The people chosen to be group coordinators and speakers should have been in good standing within the community for the last 1 month.

Those speakers/coordinators will then choose their assistants that will speak in his stead in his absence and incapacity. This is needed so that we can ensure the community activity will go on smoothly despite the sudden absence of a key person.

These persons will then nominate more group leaders according to their capacity.

No one should be admitted into the leading groups without being nominated by the well known member first. And every application will be denied if someone from the established leading group refuse. It means a person will only lead the community if approved by all the leading coordinators. (This will avoid being infiltrated by posers and nickname changers)

Newbies are welcome to the community. But they should not be allowed to hold a delicate position.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
GreatestAlly

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:15:18 AM

Wow... so you want to keep this scam going. Tie up as many coins as you can while you exit. Nice strategy.
bignev

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:29:27 AM

Wow... so you want to keep this scam going. Tie up as many coins as you can while you exit. Nice strategy.

Unfair that to be honest. You've dumped, that's fair enough but don't try and smear a dedicated member of the community with no evidence.
GreatestAlly

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:31:34 AM

Unfair that to be honest. You've dumped, that's fair enough but don't try and smear a dedicated member of the community with no evidence.

Evidence and common sense aren't mutually exclusive. I want to protect others from yet another affront to their wallets.
bondi

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:34:26 AM

Do you want to put the money we need to move forward?
Thank you...
DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:52:57 AM

People! Hold your KARMA and do not sell on the cheap!
Let's give some time to come to the surface to take air. Now is the time to prove that we are a team and work together well. Let a crew to show the Captain that we are not mice and will leave the last ship.
Let's all run GPU's and to raise network hashrate. At present, it is less than 1 GH/s, which is a sign of our weakness.
Let's not be traitors to resurrect again KARMA!

easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:53:10 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 10:09:28 AM by easteagle13

TO WEED OUT THOSE WHO HAVE ILL INTENTIONS IN TRYING TO GET INSIDE OUR COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP I PROPOSE THE SYSTEM BELOW.

The people chosen to be group coordinators and speakers should have been in good standing within the community for the last 1 month.

Those speakers/coordinators will then choose their assistants that will speak in his stead in his absence and incapacity. This is needed so that we can ensure the community activity will go on smoothly despite the sudden absence of a key person.

These persons will then nominate more group leaders according to their capacity.

No one should be admitted into the leading groups without being nominated by the well known member first. And every application will be denied if someone from the established leading group refuse. It means a person will only lead the community if approved by all the leading coordinators. (This will avoid being infiltrated by posers and nickname changers)

Newbies are welcome to the community. But they should not be allowed to hold a delicate position.

Here are the people I would trust to be speakers for different community groups in no particular order.

cryptowho
ryannguyen18
p4r4m0unt
ptman
socoban
Alphi
pdogg
jasondoge
4_real
Chargin
learminer
karmakaguy
javijavier
roached
warfwarf
paraC
delaforetnoire
Bierworst

This is not a nomination ( edit: and sorry if I have not listed you this is not meant to be exhaustive), i would just like to point out the nicks that we are sure to be with us from long time ago.

Speakers/group leaders positions should be filled by >willingness+capacity> invitation by a trusted member>  approval by the community

Once, speakers are in place they will be the one to invite other people to hold different functions. This will lessen the time needed to act on matters that need decision on.

Bierworst

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:00:36 AM

Here are the people I would trust to be speakers for different community groups in no particular order.

cryptowho
ryannguyen18
p4r4m0unt
ptman
socoban
Alphi
pdogg
jasondoge
4_real
Chargin
learminer
karmakaguy
javijavier
roached
warfwarf
paraC
delaforetnoire

This is not a nomination, i would just like to point out the nicks that we are sure to be with us from long time ago.

Speakers/group leaders positions should be filled by >willingness+capacity> invitation by a trusted member>  approval by the community

Once, speakers are in place they will be the one to invite other people to hold different functions. This will lessen the time needed to act on matters that need decision on.

I have been here since march, but yeah, disregard that.
I will not be working in any team if kosmost is a member of the team, he has devalued me personally.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:08:19 AM

Hi,

Yes, 0.3 BTC is the contribution I currently ask for old/large blockchain after recent bitcoin price drop.

No, that is not my address. From your thread I guess it was an address out forward to receive them, but that is not mine.

All explorers come with the following API: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/api.dws
Extra APIs are added regularly, but there is not set roadmap.
I do not offer services for the other points.

This is the dev that made the explorer with the richlist.

I will now send 0.0075 BTC as my share for that payment he is asking...

Now please see the content of this address : 12RVXoccgLy8o4GyeUULRmYhaaEL2emvQD - BTC Donation address for Karma Devs Payment

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: