Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583023 times)
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:49:27 AM

Sorry, but this is one of the biggest loads of crap on this forum.

Yes, it is makes sense. But it's still untrue.

Selling Lill independently would be stealing. I have not done that and I will not do that from any offer than has been made in the past, nor from the same investor now or anytime in future.

I tire of these accusations. Honestly, they're  quite insulting and do not inspire me to continue doing things for Karma that I do not have to do.

The lack of community support is deafening, so I will just show myself out.

Don't do that.  

This community is strong and Karma can be saved.

Take a week off and formulate a new plan of action.

Those here who can code or offer bounties - list what and how much you can do.

I suggest immediately doing a code update radically dropping the inflation as much as possible and max cap [if it's not too late] to help slow down the freefall.  

Then determine what features most people want added to Karma.  Right now anon is still the hottest and also maybe add a Karma Game which also seems to be a very popular new feature investors look for.

One can do so much with a name like Karma.

So think about that and use the creativity you've already shown to have and come back with a better plan of attack than even the first time.  That, plus these other features, can push Karma to new all-time highs in no time.

Good luck!

Do you not see the irony of your post?

In the post previous to it you say "...biggest and most complex alt-coin scam thus far ..."

Please join bierworst and others in the I'm-insulting-kosmost-but-offering-to-help-why-doesn't-he-listen-to-me club.

Karma's community will be found by the people who need Karma not those who don't take it seriously.

Take care.. if you want a response please post to the forums. I won't have time to check here, as I'm quite busy right now.

Perhaps it's even more ironic that 1) I am the only team member from the original new team who has never abandoned the coin up til now, after being publicly insulted by quite a number of the community; 2) there is no scam; 3) there was never a pump and dump with karma; and 4) I have not insulted anyone, when most of the "karma" community (and team) has.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:50:53 AM

...................................... And BTW, kosmost didn't scam anyone.

He did not deceive anyone, but he made a bad pass ... community, investors and the team that I trusted him!
I suffer, but also glad that we can start fresh without traitors! kosmost is a man who knows what dignity, duty, honor .... get out pants down and let thousands of people in the mud without comment and opinion I call in one word - betrayal. This is not good karma for it!
It would be better if they retain the name of the coin KARMA! I am sure that this coin will not die because the community is strong.

Some facts.. then I will get back to my real life....

1) I still have my coins

2) I have not stolen any of your coins

3) Karma is not dead. It is over 300%  above the price when Karmashares was announced.

4) I have no plans or intention to sell Lill at this time. All offers have either expired or been rejected. I will not accept any offers from the same investor (or an associate of the investor) for Lill, as that would not be ethical.

5) To announce that I am looking for someone to take over Karmashares would open up another can of worms, lead to a decline in price, and lead other people to say, "... it could have been done better!".

6) To announce to the team first that it will be done will lead to posts talking about "...insider trading"

7) If you don't like how something has been handled now is your chance to show us how it should be done. Join the team and put your money where your mouth is

Cool These conversations are highly unproductive. Yes, I hope Karma moves on from such drivel.

9) I am still waiting for responses to my posts regarding the future of Karma (i.e., what will YOU do specifically, right now to help Karma in its new direction?). Some claim that I have not properly responded to their points when my own posts are ignored. (However, I have responded to all point except the craziest of conjectures.. which I will leave in the pile of dung that I found them in)

10) The more I am insulted and threatened publicly and privately the less I want to be involved with the current Karma community. I am/was doing this voluntarily. Without support, there's not much I can/want to do.

Hard statement for those who supported you from the Devteam

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Chargin

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:55:13 AM

a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top TOP richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.
[/b]
a. It helps spread good will among people. If you do something nice for somebody, they are more likely to do something nice for somebody else and therefore Karma is passed along.
b. 9.
c. I do not simply agree with people, I think about things myself. I can discuss things logically, convincingly and impartially...although I can't do them all at once to everyone at the same time. I'm right far more often than I'm wrong on things I've actually put reasonable amount of thought into.
d. Yes.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:56:00 AM

He did not deceive anyone, but he made a bad pass ... community, investors and the team that I trusted him!
I suffer, but also glad that we can start fresh without traitors! kosmost is a man who knows what dignity, duty, honor .... get out pants down and let thousands of people in the mud without comment and opinion I call in one word - betrayal. This is not good karma for it!
It would be better if they retain the name of the coin KARMA! I am sure that this coin will not die because the community is strong.

1) I still have my coins

3) Karma is not dead. It is over 300%  above the price when Karmashares was announced.

4) I have no plans or intention to sell Lill at this time. All offers have either expired or been rejected. I will not accept any offers from the same investor (or an associate of the investor) for Lill, as that would not be ethical.

5) To announce that I am looking for someone to take over Karmashares would open up another can of worms, lead to a decline in price, and lead other people to say, "... it could have been done better!".

6) To announce to the team first that it will be done will lead to posts talking about "...insider trading"

7) If you don't like how something has been handled now is your chance to show us how it should be done. Join the team and put your money where your mouth is

Cool These conversations are highly unproductive. Yes, I hope Karma moves on from such drivel.

9) I am still waiting for responses to my posts regarding the future of Karma (i.e., what will YOU do specifically, right now to help Karma in its new direction?). Some claim that I have not properly responded to their points when my own posts are ignored. (However, I have responded to all point except the craziest of conjectures.. which I will leave in the pile of dung that I found them in)

10) The more I am insulted and threatened publicly and privately the less I want to be involved with the current Karma community. I am/was doing this voluntarily. Without support, there's not much I can/want to do.

Kosmost. So here's the deal, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

My understanding is that Karma was all about the businesses that support it. By closing the businesses, you killed the profit stream (also known as "the value").

So the question is... if you didn't do this to screw people over, what is the plan to increase its value now? What did you have in mind? I thought the entire idea was hedged on the businesses that no longer exist?

And I agree -- making statements as to what you *did* is wrong. I don't know for a fact one way or another. But you are withholding so much information all the community can do is assume the worst. You're in a position of power. If the President, today, said "I'm stepping down as President of the United States," tell me you wouldn't think there was a reason for it. "People were mean to me" wouldn't cut it. It's part of being a leader. There would obviously be more to it. Just like in your position. All you're doing is saying people are being mean to you so you no longer want to run a business. This is ludicrous and is exactly the reason why nobody trusts what you've been saying the past few hours.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:04:02 AM

Do you not see the irony of your post?

In the post previous to it you say "...biggest and most complex alt-coin scam thus far ..."

You left out the parts where I said "POTENTIALLY" and:  "I'm willing to give the dev the benefit of the doubt".

Not sure if you're just frazzled by all these unfortunate events or if you're purposely taking my words out of context so you can portray yourself as a victim as an easy way out of this predicament.

I hope it's just a misunderstanding and that you actually plan to see this thing through.  A lot of people here are behind you so I hope that will be your choice.  I'm not a coder and I'm totally broke right now, otherwise I would help out.  I bought Karma at 80 and at 200 so I'm a big bagholder but I'm not freaking out cause I think Karma is such a good name, an excellent brand and idea that it can go in many directions from here; it just needs a good plan and a loyal community to stick with the dev.

Good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:05:48 AM

While Kosmost’s actions are disreputable, perhaps misguided at the very best, they are not deplorable. I completely understand why he returned the Karma from Karmashares LLC. Kosmost’s actions remind me of altcoingood taking down the block explorer after getting into an argument with a couple of people. For now Kosmost hasn’t devolved into such a display of indignation. Please remember, things could be worse.

Once the funds were returned it was clear to me that it wasn’t Kosmost’s intention to scam people or otherwise cause them harm. However his actions have caused significant loss to many people, both Karma holders and Karmashare LLC members at the very least due to the damaged reputation of Karma as a cryptocurrency. However Kosmost has done by far the most work for both Karma and Karmashares LLC, with the most notable thing done for Karma itself being organising and coordinating the transition to x11 as well as the related security changes.

Kosmost has not apologised for his actions nor advised how or if he intends to make amends. Although Kosmost has already provided a more than reasonable amount of funds for Karma and Karmashares LLC to date (disregarding recent actions) I think it would be reasonable for him to provide a healthy amount of funding for the future development of Karma especially given his implied means to do so.

I suppose since Kosmost has now clarified he doesn't want to be the Karma project leader we are now at who is willing to take over the leadership position?

I suggest the new leader whoever it may be:
1.   Not make a Karma team or coding team etc; and
2.   Make everything public including but not limited to algorithm changes, side chains, future plans, etc.

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:07:39 AM

1) I still have my coins

3) Karma is not dead. It is over 300%  above the price when Karmashares was announced.

What you describe as some points not relevant to what I wrote!

All believed in you! All expected great things to happen with this coin, because you and the team I work with were the best, most dedicated and most innovative. Thousands of people have invested everything they have, the last of his money ...... because you had confidence and I saw something in this coin, which was not in the others. Your expectations were high ...... many people, including myself are not programmers and have other jobs, but we have always helped to think of good ideas that were not even discussed by you! The truth is that you have the knowledge, ability and capacity to deal with this coin and expectations of the community ..... were able to fool many people with your capability, and indeed rely solely and exclusively on donations from the community and what people will do! tell you what you did for a new coin in the next 2-3 months ... NOTHING!
There were proposals for a new design portfolio had ideas for free distribution of KARMA for new members of society ..... all good ideas that could attract many new Investors and increase the popularity of the coin ..... NOTHING !!!
And finally .... just leave the ship ... Captain !!!
Left many people in the mud and you leave .... What did you call that Huh I call it BETRAYAL! Why not fight with us, why do not you continue to trust us, as we believe you ..... Why do you call the best people from your team terrorists Huh??
Does not make you honor and really is best for the coin and the public to abandon ship ......... ...... very disappointed!

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:09:57 AM

I suggest the new leader whoever it may be:
1.   Not make a Karma team or coding team etc; and
2.   Make everything public including but not limited to algorithm changes, side chains, future plans, etc.

I second this request.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:10:26 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 07:27:47 AM by altcoingood

Kosmost’s actions remind me of altcoingood taking down the block explorer
I did not take down the explorer and you know this because you PM'ed me, so you have been 100% in the loop.

I removed my blockexplorer from karmacoin.me, it's still on karma.explorer.altcoin.dk.

Please keep to the facts.

What Kosmost did is unprecedented.
b1bl3.com

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:32:35 AM

Sorry for all who read my previous post. Was not very mature. I dont know what to say..... Kosmost, you said that you would work on this with one or two members even if all exchanges close down. I counted on that!

KarmaKaguy

I will continue working on Karma, as a community member like most of us here.

However, I cannot continue to take responsibility for something when I am receiving personal threats. So, I am shutting it down.

Does anyone else want to take responsibility for the LLC? No. (I already asked)

It's unfortunate, yes. But there is no alternative.

I've not had time to check posts since the above message, but I have made another post, "New Karma team needed"

http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2fvv2f/new_karma_team_needed/

for those who think they could have done it better, now is your time to step up!

You cant wash your hands and that all .... come on guys... how much time do you agree it ?
Im happy that i sold my coins at 40 litoshi and i will not loose much more ...
Some of you will be happy to sold at 1 litoshi soon belive me ...
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:34:03 AM

I would like to commend the loyal good hearted Karma community members that have shown resilience in spite of what happened.

The community have spoken.

WE are now moving forward with what remains of our sanity and strenght.

But as we have seen, words no matter how noble can be dropped like a hot potato on the face of hardships.

So please, follow the example of those who replied to the 4 points I requested before like Chargin and some others have done, we need to know how to best organize the community and put the loads on everyone's shoulder. So we want to know what load you can best lift.

b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top, TOP 100 richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

We are all a bit darker today, more suspicious, sadder, and all the more unsure of the road ahead.

Yet we have to accept the fact that Karma is just a part of our reality, a reality where evil exist. We cannot weed them out, we are forced to deal with them on our daily lives and we meet evil's face again yesterday.

If the community is serious in the part they are willing to take. A working fund will have to be put in place from everyone. I think we need them 50% BTC and 50% KARMA.
Without that, without donating and giving into that fund DON'T BELIEVE that we can do anything forward. We had 8.6BILLION before, but the guy who can have put that into good use, when it was available, chose not to do it BECAUSE IT WILL AFFECT THE PRICE NEGATIVELY!. After many months, the software/s that could have established Karma's economy is still wanting. While fairglu a capable dev showed us that it only takes 0.3BTC to give us API, RICHLIST and BLOCK EXPLORER capability. IMAGINE what more bitcoins fund can do? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto

Yet I have to remind you that even this 0.3BTC have not been raised yet. And fairglu, still unpaid. I have posted the official BTC address to collect that and no one SENT anything. We have karma donations, but to pay fairglu using Karma sale will need 94MILLION+ at the current market trading price, so that route is not practical.

FOR BTC donations: 12RVXoccgLy8o4GyeUULRmYhaaEL2emvQD FOR KARMA donations: KJTXThjDznwqqJiv33kPqxrxGa52CWJ4Bm

Community, this is my proposal. I will POST the top 20 addresses from our rich list. Then we will request that those who own those addresses send at least 10% of their holding as a working capital for the new activities that KARMA community will initiate. The fund that without which, everything we may come up with, will only turn into a lot of HOT AIR and hot temper later.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
b1bl3.com

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:47:35 AM

I would like to commend the loyal good hearted Karma community members that have shown resilience in spite of what happened.

But as we have seen, words no matter how noble can be dropped like a hot potato on the face of hardships.

So please, follow the example of those who replied to the 4 points I requested before like Chargin and some others have done, we need to know how to best organize the community and put the loads on everyone's shoulder. So we want to know what load you can best lift.

b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top, TOP 100 richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??

We are all a bit darker today, more suspicious, sadder, and all the more unsure of the road ahead.

Yet we have to accept the fact that Karma is just a part of our reality, a reality where evil exist. We cannot weed them out, we are forced to deal with them on our daily lives and we meet evil's face again yesterday.

If the community is serious in the part they are willing to take. A working fund will have to be put in place from everyone. I think we need them 50% BTC and 50% KARMA.
Without that, without donating and giving into that fund DON'T BELIEVE that we can do anything forward. We had 8.6BILLION before, but the guy who can have put that into good use, when it was available, chose not to do it BECAUSE IT WILL AFFECT THE PRICE NEGATIVELY!. After many months, the software/s that could have established Karma's economy is still wanting. While fairglu a capable dev showed us that it only takes 0.3BTC to give us API, RICHLIST and BLOCK EXPLORER capability. IMAGINE what more bitcoins fund can do? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto

Yet I have to remind you that even this 0.3BTC have not been raised yet. And fairglu, still unpaid. I have posted the official BTC address to collect that and no one SENT anything. We have karma donations, but to pay fairglu using Karma sale will need 94MILLION+ at the current market trading price, so that route is not practical.

FOR BTC donations: 12RVXoccgLy8o4GyeUULRmYhaaEL2emvQD FOR KARMA donations: KJTXThjDznwqqJiv33kPqxrxGa52CWJ4Bm

Community, this is my proposal. I will POST the top 20 addresses from our rich list. Then we will request that those who own those addresses send at least 10% of their holding as a working capital for the new activities that KARMA community will initiate. The fund that without which, everything we may come up with, will only turn into a lot of HOT AIR and hot temper later.

Hey !!! Can you see what your boss wrote ?

New karma team needed !!!

You are not invited to post anymore man !! You are from the ex team now ... old ... you are a shit now ... dont you see it ?

Hey kosmost make a thread " New leader needed !!! " get out ... look in mirror and think about you are a shit  Smiley)

b1bl3.com

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:50:18 AM

You are not invited to post anymore man !! You are from the ex team now ... old ... you are a shit now ... dont you see it ?

Hey kosmost make a thread " New leader needed !!! " get out ... look in mirror and think about you are a shit  Smiley)

What about your new name kosmost ? SHITOSMOST ?
bqxpd

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:51:14 AM

Selling Lill independently would be stealing. I have not done that and I will not do that from any offer than has been made in the past, nor from the same investor now or anytime in future.

Understood. And yet, I notice that the main page of lill.com is already down, and a simple Google site search reveals what appears to be a fully constructed site for an unrelated business at subdomain mail.lill.com.

1enUo5AVqwx4LradGPimKJAvV5gzK1Z3g
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:04:00 AM

EX-TEAM NOW, shit now?? Thanks for your kind words. But that's old news.

"Therefore, all workgroups will be dissolved. Members must now work together to come up with a structure that works." from this post http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,548.msg3009.html#msg3009[/b]]http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,548.msg3009.html#msg3009

The boss you are talking about has acted draconian since then. Now show me any undue benefit I'm getting in making the effort to save the community to deserve your treatment?

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:12:36 AM

The boss you are talking about has acted draconian since then. Now show me any undue benefit I'm getting in making the effort to save the community to deserve your treatment?

From what I've seen, your goal is to resurrect the coin. I find that noble and much appreciated. With that said, ignore the trolls. Don't go down Kosmost's path and keep feeding into them. Simply accept the fact that people will always bitch. Acceptance is a requirement for leadership and success. Kosmost said he couldn't handle the real world. You can.

b1bl3.com

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:16:56 AM

EX-TEAM NOW, shit now?? Thanks for your kind words. But that's old news.

"Therefore, all workgroups will be dissolved. Members must now work together to come up with a structure that works." from this post http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,548.msg3009.html#msg3009[/b]]http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,548.msg3009.html#msg3009

This is new thread made by SHITOSMOST  :

It seems that SHITOSMOST make a new plan to fuck some new believers again,Are you in him new team ?
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:21:20 AM

From what I've seen, your goal is to resurrect the coin. I find that noble and much appreciated. With that said, ignore the trolls. Don't go down Kosmost's path and keep feeding into them. Simply accept the fact that people will always bitch. Acceptance is a requirement for leadership and success. Kosmost said he couldn't handle the real world. You can.

Thanks. I have no plan to save Karma, it is registered with the former deserter. I only want to save the community from investment loss and hopefully make a new coin that is more successful than this one.

And trolls that does not show any amount of interest to understand will be put into IGNORE list.

bondi

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:22:43 AM

Thanks. I have no plan to save Karma, it is registered with the former deserter. I only want to save the community from investment loss and hopefully make a new coin that is more successful than this one.

And trolls that does not show any amount of interest to understand will be put into IGNORE list.

We can get Karma back at cost of registering, If we believe kosmost word for it....
b1bl3.com

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:33:26 AM

We can get Karma back at cost of registering, If we believe kosmost word for it....

You are another SHITOSMOST ASS KISSER

Guys stop with what SHITOSMOST made and did and shit ...
What he did  ? He fucked up all investors,he made the rules,he erased it ... and so on ... he lied all ... what he did ?

SHITOSMOST is him name ... i personally will check a way ,i will find a lawyer with other investors to handle this ,to stop this SHITOSMOST to lie other again and again ...

I loosed money m i understand that you think that you have a lot of coins and now you think maybe ,,,, maybe i will get money back Smiley))
I tell you NO !!! KARMA WILL NOT GO UP ANYMORE PEOPLE !!! BE HAPPY TO GET SOME BACK NOW WHEN IS NOT SO LATE ...
In some days will be like DIME coin or other ...
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: