Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:47:44 AM

Please share this so we can gain new users!!!

just sent 10 mill over.

i would hope the community steps in and increases this pot!
http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,535.0.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:35:26 AM

WOW east, this is not something we just jump into based on one person's whims. There would have to be a lot of discussion with the community and further discussion with James. He has said so much that there will only be allowed a narrow, yet strong core of cryptocurrenices he is going to allow to be a part of that supernet syndicate, yet to my knowledge has not told us what the qualifying parameters are and will be necessary by those interested coins that want to be a part of and use the "services", etc of the Supernetwork.

James loosely goes into a bit of his thinking/musing on it here:
http://www.jl777.org/supernet/

I stand corrected, James has added more details:
http://www.jl777.org/supernet-information-for-prospective-volunteers/

Official website:
http://thesupernet.org/

More of a formalized "White Paper"
http://www.weebly.com/uploads/3/8/5/6/38564127/supernet.pdf
(I've personally yet to read through this and as such maybe Shawn has further insight as just how our relationship can benefit from being amongst the accepted member coins in the Supernet....as well as how Karma could help the Supernet (they help us....we help them...type of relationship).

Be that as it may, I think when the time comes that we have further details of the Karma roadmap we all brainstorm on further and loosely agree to, well maybe at that time we can more responsibly compare the benefits of association of Karma with the Supernet VS our 100% OWN Karma roadmap independent of any other coin or network.

Although I TRULY would like to see "Karma go it alone" and be the powerhouse coin I think it can become all on it's own withOUT networking with other coins, devs and networks, that doesn't preclude myself personally from being open minded to associations that could be a win win relationship for Karma coin.

Let us further investigate what James is orchestrating as the conductor of this "SuperNet" as well as iron out further details on our own coin's roadmap......and then compare the two and discern if their are more irreconcilable differences in partaking in the Supernetwork or if in fact we have more in common and should deeply consider the association.

Good Karma to everyone investing, mining, promoting, etc Karma!!

Yeah Shawn, I'm starting to see more and more positive buzz on this around the forums.
Thanks for contacting James as well as clarifying things with him several weeks ago (ahead of the cover you were).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346

This is the next evolution in crypto.  Please consider this for Karma's future survival.  That's all the time I have to just drop this here or I would explain more.  This is what I proposed back here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg8304198#msg8304198 It's now called SuperNET.

Bests!

SL

mouseman can you please do whatever is needed regarding this option for Karma?

anyone else has taken the time to read more about this?

Looking for some more insight. please take some time and read this and help us understand it better

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:49:42 AM

Dear coder/dev

i am trying to get together people to help collaborate and have fun while brainstorming for karma and its services.

If you can afford 5 minutes then sign up ?

i am moving this to a reddit private sub /r/karmadev   

msg me if your interested or post here and i will pm you details!

http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,577.0.html
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:54:26 AM

If you cared about karma. It would have taken you 2 minutes to notice bad tweets.

https://twitter.com/angelobtc/status/506951756744372224

We cant keep fighting all these on our own. We need the community to start handling this bad accusations

Im sorry i dont have twitter, but i read some of his tweets now, and he seems like an ignorant fool. There is no reason why mintpal v2 wouldnt add us.. active community active development. All he wants is that some shit coins make it to mintpal v2 so he can pump and dump. He is a forprofit guy who only cares about raping coins. So in a way we should also be glad that he is saying bad words about karma, that way we wont become a pump and dump, not that that would even be possible with our infrastructure.
But it is important to fight this FUD ofcourse Wink

remember. while it is obvious that the person is a troll he could do PR damaging to us. Especially since mintpal will probably bring Fiat to ___coins option.

Thats right. We could have "Buy with karmacoin" one-click away options as soon as mintpal opens up their fiat services. 
Chargin

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:30:55 AM

Easteagle13, please edit this sentance if you have the possibility:
''This promotion is open to all Facebook users who either created their account on or before 6 August 2014 or has account is at least one month old.'' the second part of the sentance is weird English and it says 2 times the same. I would just put ''This promotion is open to all Facebook users with an account that was created on or before August 6th 2014.''  that would be sufficient.

please see this as a proposal in the nicest way, i respect every minute you put into creating this website Smiley

^_^ It's from Chagrin hahaha ok Ill edit it later

Actually my sentence was "This promotion is open to all Facebook users who either created their account on or before 6 September 2014 or has account [that] is at least one month old." There are a few misquotes in there from where you didn't copy/paste. Still an improvement on the original.  Grin

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:56:53 AM

If you cared about karma. It would have taken you 2 minutes to notice bad tweets.

We cant keep fighting all these on our own. We need the community to start handling this bad accusations

Im sorry i dont have twitter, but i read some of his tweets now, and he seems like an ignorant fool. There is no reason why mintpal v2 wouldnt add us.. active community active development. All he wants is that some shit coins make it to mintpal v2 so he can pump and dump. He is a forprofit guy who only cares about raping coins. So in a way we should also be glad that he is saying bad words about karma, that way we wont become a pump and dump, not that that would even be possible with our infrastructure.

remember. while it is obvious that the person is a troll he could do PR damaging to us. Especially since mintpal will probably bring Fiat to ___coins option.

Thats right. We could have "Buy with karmacoin" one-click away options as soon as mintpal opens up their fiat services.  

I think Karma will be removed from Mintpal v2 Bitcoin market unless Karma is trading at above 1 Satoshi before they make the final listing. Being delisted is a major blow, especially when it isn't requested. When prices go down concentration of holders generally goes up. I completely disagree with people saying price doesn't matter.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
clayop

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:55:50 AM

I think Karma will be removed from Mintpal v2 Bitcoin market unless Karma is trading at above 1 Satoshi before they make the final listing. Being delisted is a major blow, especially when it isn't requested. When prices go down concentration of holders generally goes up. I completely disagree with people saying price doesn't matter.

Agreed. Price really matters. Increasing price attracts people, encourages more activities, and then increases the value consequently.
Price is also reflection of the value. I think now the Karma value is higher than the price, but if the price remains at the bottom, it pull down the value.

So we should be hurry up. Cryptoworld is so fast and changing.
BitUSD from Bitshares X is already looking at micro payment, as we do. Doge is trying to revive, with Dogeparty. We will someday have KarmX, but when?
Bierworst

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:11:51 AM

If there is anything that can be announced, it should be anounced fast.. if we loose this market we might never get on it again. In anyway will every value increase only show very very weak in the price.
We need or 100 litoshi buy within the next 48 hours i believe. Because mintpal v2 can open up any momemt.

Sorry that im talking about price, but in these moments, we need to.
I already got 3 people to buy for 20€ so it was not that hard, you just got to tell the story right
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:53:01 AM

If there is anything that can be announced, it should be anounced fast.. if we loose this market we might never get on it again. In anyway will every value increase only show very very weak in the price.
We need or 100 litoshi buy within the next 48 hours i believe. Because mintpal v2 can open up any momemt.

I already got 3 people to buy for 20€ so it was not that hard, you just got to tell the story right

It is ok to talk about price, then do something productive to help it go up ^^

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Bierworst

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:07:01 AM

Read my last sentance..
But you understand im worried we might lose the market, because i dont know if the team is going to announce something, as it feels like you are also a bit worried.

I hope moolah just opens a karm/ltc market.. then there are no worries
easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:19:20 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 01:32:25 PM by easteagle13

OKAY KARMA PEOPLE.

This will be the first COMMUNITY ROLL CALL.

In view of what transpired these past few days, many Karma community members lost heart and courage and silently left us,while some even made it loud and clear that they are leaving.
So we need to pull ourselves together, US who are still here.

I would like to make a community ROLL CALL!!

Please reply within 72 hours of the following things:

a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top TOP richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

Let me start this:

a. I love KARMA, because for me this coin represent the good in people. While many digital currency exist nowadays, for me Karma stand out among them for having the mission of doing good and rewarding the good in other. Karma as a philosophy is the result of what you do. Thus I view Karma as an immutable law, that YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. Thus Karma, our coin reminds mo of many noble things, we all dream of having. And in here too, that I met so many unbelievably generous and kind people. I would love to keep them.

b. I would be number 6

c. I am good in empathy, the ability to feel and understand the person I am talking to. Therefore I choose to market in real life, because in real life i have 90% batting average with the things I chose to offer to anyone. I am very easy to approach and I tend to seek solutions rather than linger on the problem.

d. I want to stay and help Karma and it's community. YES.

With your reply, we would formulate a new organization that will act like a brotherhood. We would group those people with similar interests and capacity. Then among each group that will be created the group themselves will choose a speaker. In this way, when we talk to a new comer we will be in unison, there will be no confusion among ourselves. The speaker will be the groups coordinator and he can choose among his group, a person that will speak for the group in his incapacity or absence.

We will do this as soon as possible, so after 72 hours. Those who will not take the time to reply HERE will be deemed uninterested. And Karma will move on forward and upward.

GO KARMA!

(Meanwhile... our Karma donation for recruitment is now 66 009 999.80.
-Chargin-               25M
-Cryptowho/bitwho-10M
-Ryannguyen18 -    10M
-easteagle13 -       10M
-unknown -           10M & 10,000

I have not received a notice about the other coins. Kindly send me the TX ID if you sent these.
Thanks, donations will be used to pay devs and to pay recruitment rewards...fairglu who owns >>>>https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto will be paid with 0.3 BTC, So we offer some Karma to a community member, if you want to purchase 0.3BTC worth of Karma, please send a message. WE NEED MORE DONORS, if we sell karma to pay 0.3 BTC at 70litoshis we will need about 40,500,000, So imagine the need!) Thanks again for your generosity!!!

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:36:44 AM

OKAY KARMA PEOPLE.

This will be the first COMMUNITY ROLL CALL.

In view of what transpired these past few days, many Karma community members lost heart and courage and silently left us,while some even made it loud and clear that they are leaving.
So we need to pull ourselves together, US who are still here.

I would like to make a community ROLL CALL!!

Please reply within 72 hours of the following things:

a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top TOP richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

Let me start this:

a. I love KARMA, because for me this coin represent the good in people. While many digital currency exist nowadays, for me Karma stand out among them for having the mission of doing good and rewarding the good in other. Karma as a philosophy is the result of what you do. Thus I view Karma as an immutable law, that YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. Thus Karma, our coin reminds mo of many noble things, we all dream of having. And in here too, that I met so many unbelievably generous and kind people. I would love to keep them.

b. I would be number 6

c. I am good in empathy, the ability to feel and understand the person I am talking to. Therefore I choose to market in real life, because in real life i have 90% batting average with the things I chose to offer to anyone. I am very easy to approach and I tend to seek solutions rather than linger on the problem.

d. I want to stay and help Karma and it's community. YES.

With your reply, we would formulate a new organization that will act like a brotherhood. We would group those people with similar interests and capacity. Then among each group that will be created the group themselves will choose a speaker. In this way, when we talk to a new comer we will be in unison, there will be no confusion among ourselves. The speaker will be the groups coordinator and he can choose among his group, a person that will speak for the group in his incapacity or absence.

We will do this as soon as possible, so after 72 hours. Those who will not take the time to reply HERE will be deemed uninterested. And Karma will move on forward and upward.

GO KARMA!

I missed the last few days. What happened to cause the falling out?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
pac

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:42:39 AM

Read my last sentance..
But you understand im worried we might lose the market, because i dont know if the team is going to announce something, as it feels like you are also a bit worried.

This is by no means a guarantee, but on the second screenshot of those released by mintpal two days ago you can see (top left corner) a distinction between btc markets and ltc markets.
Bierworst

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:51:38 AM

Read my last sentance..

This is by no means a guarantee, but on the second screenshot of those released by mintpal two days ago you can see (top left corner) a distinction between btc markets and ltc markets.

I see...
It would be weird of mintpal v2 left out karma, because we have the highest LTC volume of all the LTC markets. Right now we have are the 15th market with the highest volume of all their markets.
Bierworst

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:59:48 AM

East i will fill this in for you in the afternoon Wink i hope others will follow to get a attached  community
easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:02:03 AM

East i will fill this in for you in the afternoon Wink i hope others will follow to get a attached  community

Thanks, the more the better !

easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:34:47 AM

To help in our promotion I made a group for karma developers (everyone who does something for Karma promotion)

And we also posted our ongoing PROMO there.

Please join the group and share, if you need to create a DUMMY FB account do so, just join and so that we can better facilitate inquiries about Karma.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/285323035009355/

DannyTom

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:11:13 PM

KARM being delisted from poloni if we don't start trading.

I have about 50K listed for BTQ and a few listed for BTC, just need buyers.  I'm willing to sell at a loss just to keep the coin listed if anyone is interested.

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829
easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:47:27 PM

KARM being delisted from poloni if we don't start trading.

I have about 50K listed for BTQ and a few listed for BTC, just need buyers.  I'm willing to sell at a loss just to keep the coin listed if anyone is interested.

Market link please

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:50:10 PM

Karma on polo? Nice!

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: