Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:16:20 PM

Easteagle13, in all the best respect for you. Im really asking myself the question, why would someone trust in coin that is trying to be saved a second time. Even if you make a KarmX, it is still connected to karma.

You are such a good guy, i hope you arent hurt too much by everything that happened.
Shit do i feel bad though

I know, Karma the coin is now beyond saving...I only proposed the above to save the community who invested.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b1bl3.com

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:17:30 PM

Easteagle13, in all the best respect for you. Im really asking myself the question, why would someone trust in coin that is trying to be saved a second time. Even if you make a KarmX, it is still connected to karma.

You are such a good guy, i hope you arent hurt too much by everything that happened.

Shit ... im waiting the 200 confirmations and i will take what i can ...

NO MORE TRUST !!!
bondi

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:18:56 PM

I know, Karma the coin is now beyond saving...I only proposed the above to save the community who invested.

I think we can still make it, provided we can move forward with the infrastructure. Remember our target market don't know yet karma exists and it's only a matter of proper implementation.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:22:35 PM

well the coin is not dead. only the price is crumbling. it so low it can go. once it hits 10 litoshi , $50 will pick up most of rest of the coins.

if people want to enjoy 6 more months lets figure out what to do first. I like the idea of creating new coin for 92 mills.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:23:53 PM

Another Karma community member comment on FB

Derek Phillips
" Yes.. My heart. I don't believe in any other coins.. Been following Karma since it's inception. Spent all of my money (even after being unemployed on Karma).. I guess life just shits on your dreams sometimes "

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:24:24 PM

well the coin is not dead. only the price is crumbling. it so low it can go. once it hits 10 litoshi , $50 will pick up most of rest of the coins.

if people want to enjoy 6 more months lets figure out what to do first. I like the idea of creating new coin for 92 mills.

920 M^^

karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:24:28 PM

I am with you. Not full on but will participate. Now we can really experiment, right who? Wink

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:25:15 PM

Another Karma community member comment on FB

Derek Phillips
" Yes.. My heart. I don't believe in any other coins.. Been following Karma since it's inception. Spent all of my money (even after being unemployed on Karma).. I guess life just shits on your dreams sometimes "

This is the point Kos..... I think you lost somehow the grip to real life.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:28:11 PM

HERE IS MY PROPOSED SOLUTION, but everyone holding KARMA should take part in this.

We all know that when this situation is finally known in crypto community, no one would ever bother to trust n buying KARMA.

We can understand how low can a coin dip, Karma is now trading at 40 litsoshis as of this moment. Tomorrow, who knows.

We have to donate funding to a BTC address. Everyone. Then use that to pay resident developers.

What will the developer do? They will create a new COIN, let us say KARMX X13 or GROESTL based in direct proportion to KARMA number of 92B, say 920 000 000 KARMX.

Set aside a portion for development and promotion. Then all the KARMA holders will exchange their coin to this new coin, 100 KARMA=1 KARMX

This way, our community can erase totally the two bad refutations that KARMA has now gained. While saving much of our investments.

The choice is KARMA=to almost grabage to KARMX=good start and support.

THESE ARE JUST MY IDEAS.

I would support this if it could result in a couple of things....

1. Reduced number of coins... somewhere around max 1b I thinks is more suitable]

2. Reduced number of confirmations required Exchanges

3. Clean, Clear Mission Statement / Direction / Goal / Forums (etc) for the new Karma

edit to add

feel free to dump those Karma on me at C-Cex
easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:28:17 PM

This is important:

OKAY KARMA PEOPLE.

This will be the first COMMUNITY ROLL CALL.

In view of what transpired these past few days, many Karma community members lost heart and courage and silently left us,while some even made it loud and clear that they are leaving.
So we need to pull ourselves together, US who are still here.

I would like to make a community ROLL CALL!!

Please reply within 72 hours of the following things:

a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top TOP richest KARMA holder. What number would you be?? (meaning from 100 richest ranged into 1-10)
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

Let me start this:

a. I love KARMA, because for me this coin represent the good in people. While many digital currency exist nowadays, for me Karma stand out among them for having the mission of doing good and rewarding the good in other. Karma as a philosophy is the result of what you do. Thus I view Karma as an immutable law, that YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. Thus Karma, our coin reminds mo of many noble things, we all dream of having. And in here too, that I met so many unbelievably generous and kind people. I would love to keep them.

b. I would be number 6

c. I am good in empathy, the ability to feel and understand the person I am talking to. Therefore I choose to market in real life, because in real life i have 90% batting average with the things I chose to offer to anyone. I am very easy to approach and I tend to seek solutions rather than linger on the problem.

d. I want to stay and help Karma and it's community. YES.

With your reply, we would formulate a new organization that will act like a brotherhood. We would group those people with similar interests and capacity. Then among each group that will be created the group themselves will choose a speaker. In this way, when we talk to a new comer we will be in unison, there will be no confusion among ourselves. The speaker will be the groups coordinator and he can choose among his group, a person that will speak for the group in his incapacity or absence.

We will do this as soon as possible, so after 72 hours. Those who will not take the time to reply HERE will be deemed uninterested. And Karma will move on forward and upward.

GO KARMA!

(Meanwhile... our Karma donation for recruitment is now 66 009 999.80.
-Chargin-               25M
-Cryptowho/bitwho-10M
-Ryannguyen18 -    10M
-easteagle13 -       10M
-unknown -           10M & 10,000

I have not received a notice about the other coins. Kindly send me the TX ID if you sent these.
Thanks, donations will be used to pay devs and to pay recruitment rewards...fairglu who owns >>>>https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto will be paid with 0.3 BTC, So we offer some Karma to a community member, if you want to purchase 0.3BTC worth of Karma, please send a message. WE NEED MORE DONORS, if we sell karma to pay 0.3 BTC at 70litoshis we will need about 40,500,000, So imagine the need!) Thanks again for your generosity!!!

easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:29:14 PM

HERE IS MY PROPOSED SOLUTION, but everyone holding KARMA should take part in this.

We all know that when this situation is finally known in crypto community, no one would ever bother to trust n buying KARMA.

We can understand how low can a coin dip, Karma is now trading at 40 litsoshis as of this moment. Tomorrow, who knows.

We have to donate funding to a BTC address. Everyone. Then use that to pay resident developers.

What will the developer do? They will create a new COIN, let us say KARMX X13 or GROESTL based in direct proportion to KARMA number of 92B, say 920 000 000 KARMX.

Set aside a portion for development and promotion. Then all the KARMA holders will exchange their coin to this new coin, 100 KARMA=1 KARMX

This way, our community can erase totally the two bad refutations that KARMA has now gained. While saving much of our investments.

The choice is KARMA=to almost grabage to KARMX=good start and support.

THESE ARE JUST MY IDEAS.

I would support this if it could result in a couple of things....

1. Reduced number of coins... somewhere around 10b I thinks is more suitable]

2. Reduced number of confirmations required Exchanges

3. Clean, Clear Mission Statement / Direction / Goal / Forums (etc) for the new Karma

not 10Billion only 920 Million (my proposal above)

Bierworst

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:30:16 PM

We cant do anything with Karma anymore. What i think would be in the best spirit is to create a new coin, but very very carefully because people hate new coins. It must not be distributed to 92bil, i think 920mil would work to avoid any satoshi problems in an early stage. People with karma can exchange their coins 100/1 (because there is only 1/100 of the initial coin supply. Still, we need to think of a way that people can just dump on the new coin, so the funds need to be given in steps. Our target market needs to bbe settled before the coin is created.
Bierworst

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:31:21 PM

Sorry you are all faster typers than me on my ipad...
I am fully in for a new project!!! Knowing we all feel buthurt this has to be a 100% crystle clear coin where everone knows whats going on
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:32:47 PM

"Et tu, Karma?"

This is so not what I hoped to read on returning from my vacation. Haven't had much time yet to check up on things, only skimmed over the thread briefly yesterday and things seemed to be a bit rough, but not terribly so.

This though ... is like The End. Feels like it at least. So. Sad. A good dream that lasted 6 months and ended up becoming a nightmare.

b1bl3.com

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:32:59 PM

920 M^^

Hei come on guys .... i'm sick of this !!!!

He just fucked up us and you have a plan ... come on... this will not finished in this way !!!

We will sue claiming damages for losses in these months !!!

So shut up with your diversions !!!
Bierworst

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

920 M^^

Hei come on guys .... i'm sick of this !!!!

He just fucked up us and you have a plan ... come on... this will not finished in this way !!!

We will sue claiming damages for losses in these months !!!

So shut up with your diversions !!!

We cant, because although he could have handled it better, he did refund all the coins. So he did not steal a thing, i only dont know if he could make the decission on himself to stop karmashares and to return all the funds without voting.
altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:36:19 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 11:57:54 PM by altcoingood

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkarmə]; Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed; it also refers to the principle of causality where intent and actions of an individual influence the future of that individual. Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering. Karma is closely associated with the idea of rebirth in some schools of Asian religions. In these schools, karma in the present affects one's future in the current life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives - or, one's saṃsāra
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:36:49 PM

"Et tu, Karma?"

This is so not what I hoped to read on returning from my vacation. Haven't had much time yet to check up on things, only skimmed over the thread briefly yesterday and things seemed to be a bit rough, but not terribly so.

This though ... is like The End. Feels like it at least. So. Sad. A good dream that lasted 6 months and ended up becoming a nightmare.

I was surprised today... I expected at least a warning by Kosmost about the possibility of closing Karmashares some days before something like this happened...
But OK...

What can we do now?
I guess that Karma can survive without Karmashares if we work to make it happen.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:37:30 PM

I confirm to have received back my my now worthless karmacoins from my LLC investment.

Thanks for burning my money. Well done.

no sign of a signature
Bierworst

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:40:21 PM

Is there anyone who can open a chat somewhere so we can talk better organized and only to people who want to think about a future coin can come and chat? I believe we need to recruit some people before taking a day off...
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: