Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:56:51 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 03:32:28 AM by TheLittleDuke

Kosmost ressurected karma and he also killed karma...

I don't think that is a fair assessment.  Kosmost did what was right and just (and smart) -- IMHO -- though his intent was honorable I do not believe that the SEC was going to agree with him.

Move along, dump your coins, I've dumped mine and am closing down whatever karma-related stuff i run. It was fun but never real.

You're not the last I'm afraid.  Without a purpose and a highly visible, accountable leadership team this coin is going die a slow but steady death.  Hashpower will continue to drop (on the plus side the overall power on the X11 Givecoin chain http://2givecoin.info has picked up in the last couple of weeks) -- once the exchanges start dropping it, its all but a stampede until the music stops.

Luckily I only lost about 2 btc myself (which was A LOT for me). Cheeers people.

I'm sorry for your loss!  That sucks Sad

Where do you think that 2 BTC went?  It's very likely you know the individual given how small this community is.

This is what I mean by "horse trading"  -- you guys are just swapping coins with each other.  And the fact that even the whales don't seem keen on keeping the music going on the exchanges for what?  .2 BTC / week is very telling of their commitment to the coin...

Since few seem keen on doing the reverse-split -- what do you think would happen if someone just started up "KARMA2" ?  Or karmarewards.me ?  (like I just did)

Reset the whole thing and make the distro more equitable.

After all...you all keep saying how open and free everyone is to use the name and the codebase...

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:45:02 AM

Are you some one who wants to help or are you some one who can support the people who want to help?

I am both.  As well as potential investor with more than coins to prop up the (false) economy.  I have resources like permanent wallet build lab at a real office space near several universities.

I have vision for this coinbase that puts it in non-miners hands -- to distribute it to the masses -- based on its original intent and promises.  To make it a physical real-world tipping coin to socialize it out with waitstaff -- print pretty metal foil wallets that ALSO become collectors items.  Allow people to download the wallet or store them somewhere and then make the paper wallets ALSO worth something -- like a trading card.  Create a BOUNTY program for people to turn them in at vendors in the real world for exchange.

It's IDEAS like these that I can bring to a coinbase like Karma or Give.

But I'm not going to buy or beg or borrow to acquire the coins in its current form.

You have a GREAT name and an original mission that has become perverted and in-ward focused on miners and whales.  

Who do you think is going to win that battle?

The whales have essentially made slaves of the miners...

-dvd

What is stopping you now to become real investor and start implementing your vision into real services?
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:52:50 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 07:33:52 AM by p4r4m0un7

I don't think that is a fair assessment.  Kosmost did what was right and just (and smart) -- IMHO -- though his intent was honorable I do not believe that the SEC was going to agree with him.

Move along, dump your coins, I've dumped mine and am closing down whatever karma-related stuff i run. It was fun but never real.

You're not the last I'm afraid.  Without a purpose and a highly visible, accountable leadership team this coin is going die a slow but steady death.  Hashpower will continue to drop (on the plus side the overall power on the X11 Givecoin chain http://2givecoin.info has picked up in the last couple of weeks) -- once the exchanges start dropping it, its all but a stampede until the music stops.

Luckily I only lost about 2 btc myself (which was A LOT for me). Cheeers people.

I'm sorry for your loss!  That sucks Sad

Where do you think that 2 BTC went?  It's very likely you know the individual given how small this community is.

This is what I mean by "horse trading"  -- you guys are just swapping coins with each other.  And the fact that even the whales don't seem keen on keeping the music going on the exchanges for what?  .2 BTC / week is very telling of their commitment to the coin...

Since few seem keen on doing the reverse-split -- what do you think would happen if someone just started up "KARMA2" ?  Or karmarewards.me ?  (like I just did)

After all...you all keep saying how open and free everyone is to use the name and the codebase...

-dvd

We will start to be suspicious about your intentions about Karma. IMO this would be the worst thing somebody can do.

Me, personally, I am not sure why are you talking all the time about bringing structure and management. What do you expect and from who do you expect what by saying such things? How exactly, and be specific please, do you imagine to bring structure? And you will manage what? People, technology, services, etc? These are reasonable questions. I hope you will find time to answer them. Thank you.

P.S. Karma is not a charity coin. Keep this in mind.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:45:06 AM

Due to lack of connection I am not able to be active. And to be honest, I am not very excited about Karma ATM. Despite of my conn problems I have managed to chat with some Karmanians in my country and this is what we think:
Try to learn lessons from the recent bitcoin price drop. The investors are holding and recognizing crypto currencies as some sort of gold or token, but not as a tool to purchase goods. Did the acceptance of bitcoin in Newegg and Paypal increased the price? No. They are massively selling bitcoins to buy Alibaba stocks from IPO, cause it is more profitable to have stocks than bitcoins ATM. Why aren`t they using bitcoins to save money when buying goods from Newegg? Mmm? For a purchase of 550$ with bitcoins a 150$ can be saved. So, good luck with the Philippines affair. To us this proves that for now Karma should stick to it`s technical nature, as I have said many times (why no one is listening - I don`t know.). Just remember what I have said in March and Arpil about reverse split, X11 and PoS. X11 happened at August. PoS didn`t, but we don`t need it anymore. The supply of coins is really good now. The time for reverse split is gone with the X11 fork. We have missed the moment. Now is too late for this discussion. If somebody is concerned about the BTC market, he should remember what Mintpal have said about the removal - Coin has less than 0.2 BTC volume per week, for a period of 4 weeks. So if this community can not trade Karma for 0.2 BTC once in a month for a whole week, we definitely don`t deserve to be on the BTC market. So simple. ATM we are talking about 70$. Trade or die with our bags of Karma. I have always liked kosmost`s vision about all the things he wanted to achieve with Karma. Except chasing Philippines or whatever and selling lill. Lill was meant to be a fully integrated with Karma and become a whale search engine in crypto world, not to provide few bitcoins for 100-200 Karmanians. And this is still achievable. Our concerns are not about who will take core services, but for the total lack of vision. Our suggestion is to ask kosmost nicely, very nicely, if he is willing to share his vision about the developing of eyeQ, Hireplex, Wespond and of course Lill. And to provide estimation of money and time to achieve the goals. And to decide what will take to bring back on the table these projects. Again, today`s problem is not who will take the core services, but the lack of vision and achievable goals. If a vision and goals are presented and accepted well from the community, I am sure that more people will become active.

Good luck guys.  Smiley

people hold on to bitcoin because it is still on its early days. seriously. Bitcoin is still so new. Also price didnt fall due to alibaba IPO. There is a huge amount of whales who control bitcoin prices. The ebay news had some effect. Price went from 380 to 430. Which also prooves that Inside trading was in effect. all three bitcoin ,litecoin and doge rose before the ebay and Okcoin/bitstamp jointure. again. price of bitcoin now compare to last year is a big difference. So tons of people are holding on to it because technically they bout it on the rise. We saw tons of people using bitcoin to buy things when the price was $900-1000. 

its never late for reverse split. especially since we got like.. 5 services and 4 pools. thats all we got to worry to update  Wink

I said it. Kosmost is more then welcome to bring back his project. only this time he should be more clearer on his intention. I dont want any kind of payments. him bring his project would give karma more things to be used for. I dont want to gain any dividents or payments from his projects.

The real problem karma is suffering is the lack of people getting involved and big investors. if we had this two groups then we would be flying up in charts. building structures and having the financial support.   

If the community really cares about this coin as much as they type here all they got to do figure our which group they are and join to help!

Are you some one who wants to help or are you some one who can support the people who want to help?

As I have posted before, I doubt anyone will want to get involved with Karma, after the departure of 2 devs for 5 months. I am considering myself as a part of this group. This is possible only if clear results are achieved or the price is pumped significantly. This is the reality. Of course, maybe someone who want to take the trademark and abuse it, will pretend he will make the best for Karma and then disappear with the trademark in his pocket. This is my main concern. Big investors comes where the big profits are or at least huge potential for profits, not where the big intentions for charity are lying. Karma is an open source project, with independent community members/investors/miners with the best name and if somebody wants to and can contribute, she/he is welcomed to do so. About the reverse split - yes, why not. I don`t think this will do wrong. Maybe the time is not the best, but it is a change. And Karma need changes ATM. And you are all making big mistake since day 1 by not recognizing our miners as the biggest investor in Karma. But they are.
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:00:10 AM

I don't think that is a fair assessment.  Kosmost did what was right and just (and smart) -- IMHO -- though his intent was honorable I do not believe that the SEC was going to agree with him.

You're not the last I'm afraid.  Without a purpose and a highly visible, accountable leadership team this coin is going die a slow but steady death.  Hashpower will continue to drop (on the plus side the overall power on the X11 Givecoin chain http://2givecoin.info has picked up in the last couple of weeks) -- once the exchanges start dropping it, its all but a stampede until the music stops.

I'm sorry for your loss!  That sucks Sad

Where do you think that 2 BTC went?  It's very likely you know the individual given how small this community is.

This is what I mean by "horse trading"  -- you guys are just swapping coins with each other.  And the fact that even the whales don't seem keen on keeping the music going on the exchanges for what?  .2 BTC / week is very telling of their commitment to the coin...

Since few seem keen on doing the reverse-split -- what do you think would happen if someone just started up "KARMA2" ?  Or karmarewards.me ?  (like I just did)

-dvd
I personally think this is a great idea. The "current" team already stole the coin from a dev they claimed was not doing anything to push the coin forward (which is what is also happening now), so kosmost just went ahead and set up the extra websites, the LLC etc. He did not ask some team for permission. You should not have to either. In fact people should be happy that you want to take it forward but they are still attached to their prophet OR they dislike the sound of yet another prophet.

I htink I lost my money to whoever dumped that 1.5 billion or how much it was a couple of weeks ago (just before the Lill.com news and before the LLC was shut down). I still have the karma I just dont think it will recover..

Really sad, but I just got a loan for ~150 btc and i am going to go travel the world for a while. A long while. Maybe the coin can recover now that more people are creating infrastructure but I seriously doubt it.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:25:33 AM

I don't think that is a fair assessment.  Kosmost did what was right and just (and smart) -- IMHO -- though his intent was honorable I do not believe that the SEC was going to agree with him.

You're not the last I'm afraid.  Without a purpose and a highly visible, accountable leadership team this coin is going die a slow but steady death.  Hashpower will continue to drop (on the plus side the overall power on the X11 Givecoin chain http://2givecoin.info has picked up in the last couple of weeks) -- once the exchanges start dropping it, its all but a stampede until the music stops.

I'm sorry for your loss!  That sucks Sad

Where do you think that 2 BTC went?  It's very likely you know the individual given how small this community is.

This is what I mean by "horse trading"  -- you guys are just swapping coins with each other.  And the fact that even the whales don't seem keen on keeping the music going on the exchanges for what?  .2 BTC / week is very telling of their commitment to the coin...

Since few seem keen on doing the reverse-split -- what do you think would happen if someone just started up "KARMA2" ?  Or karmarewards.me ?  (like I just did)

-dvd
I personally think this is a great idea. The "current" team already stole the coin from a dev they claimed was not doing anything to push the coin forward (which is what is also happening now), so kosmost just went ahead and set up the extra websites, the LLC etc. He did not ask some team for permission. You should not have to either. In fact people should be happy that you want to take it forward but they are still attached to their prophet OR they dislike the sound of yet another prophet.

I htink I lost my money to whoever dumped that 1.5 billion or how much it was a couple of weeks ago (just before the Lill.com news and before the LLC was shut down). I still have the karma I just dont think it will recover..

Really sad, but I just got a loan for ~150 btc and i am going to go travel the world for a while. A long while. Maybe the coin can recover now that more people are creating infrastructure but I seriously doubt it.

Actually, I am not sure how can someone be on the loosing side with Karma. This is a coin with great fluctuations and so possibilities for making profits. I will always be on profit when trading Karma, cause I know how to and when to. What you are suggesting though will make all of this FUBAR for the rest of the 600-700 people that doesn`t come here and doesn`t read the thread, just because you made a wrong move and you want to revenge at all cost. But at the end who will suffer? The people that bought Karma and keep it for the long run. No one else. Do you think this is right? Keep calm. It will take time, but the things will become better.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:40:58 AM

you didn't lose any money if you didn't sell. If you sold at a loss then that was your choice to lose money.

as for creating Karma 2.0 etc with an entirely new blockchain, I agree there is nobody stopping anyone from doing this. there are coins called Bitcoin 2.0 and bitcoin scrypt nobody stopped them either.
were they successful? well that is for history to judge. if you create a better offering then the community will naturally follow you if you don't then the community will stay where it is.. that is the nature of a free market.

givecoin was already clone of Karma that failed, Karma ofcourse was a clone of litecoin which was a clone of bitcoin...  people are welcome to create more clones and succeed or fail based on their own efforts.

all I can say is that I wont be leaving this coin unless it is hijacked by someone with bad intentions.
so I will continue to develop for this coin.
people are free to come and go as they please.

enjoy your trip around the world.. there are much more interesting things to see than endless posts about the price of Karma and complaints about dumping lol

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:02:38 AM

you didn't lose any money if you didn't sell. If you sold at a loss then that was your choice to lose money.

as for creating Karma 2.0 etc with an entirely new blockchain, I agree there is nobody stopping anyone from doing this. there are coins called Bitcoin 2.0 and bitcoin scrypt nobody stopped them either.
were they successful? well that is for history to judge. if you create a better offering then the community will naturally follow you if you don't then the community will stay where it is.. that is the nature of a free market.

givecoin was already clone of Karma that failed, Karma ofcourse was a clone of litecoin which was a clone of bitcoin...  people are welcome to create more clones and succeed or fail based on their own efforts.

all I can say is that I wont be leaving this coin unless it is hijacked by someone with bad intentions.

enjoy your trip around the world.. there are much more interesting things to see than endless posts about the price of Karma and complaints about dumping lol

+1
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:25:00 AM

Enjoy your trip ACG, sounds like a great thing to do.
Thank you for your contributions to Karma.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:52:13 PM

According to the developers it was a clone of Darkcoin -- Givecoin was always X11 from day one :p

^^^ I totally agree with that sentiment -- you can only really trust peoples INTENT & COMPETENCE

Indeed -- Bon Voyage and safe travels!  So jealous!

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:18:15 PM

No way I'm going to develop anything for other coin.
Me and learminer did a computer game from scratch to promote Karma!!!

I'm onboard untill the end... even if I'm not here for some periods of times because of other stuff... I will allways try to help make Karma go forward!

I gave the complete game files and the html page to easteagle13, so that he can add it to the website that he is developing for Karma
When will it be online East?

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:41:34 PM

According to the developers it was a clone of Darkcoin -- Givecoin was always X11 from day one :p

^^^ I totally agree with that sentiment -- you can only really trust peoples INTENT & COMPETENCE

Thank you people. Smiley
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:52:02 PM

Thank you people. Smiley

Enjoy Wink

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:52:41 PM

Thank you people. Smiley

Goodluck and enjoy your travel ACG! We will be here when you visit.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:53:10 PM

No way I'm going to develop anything for other coin.
Me and learminer did a computer game from scratch to promote Karma!!!

I'm onboard untill the end... even if I'm not here for some periods of times because of other stuff... I will allways try to help make Karma go forward!

I gave the complete game files and the html page to easteagle13, so that he can add it to the website that he is developing for Karma
When will it be online East?

Have you seen my message to you?

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:20:02 PM

Thank you people. Smiley

Safe travels

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:06:33 PM

Complete silence for a day... that's not good... if devs feels exhausted or unable to continue, it'll be better to exchange to the hands  of those shown interest earlier(If they are still interested..)
perhan007

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:05:52 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 09:07:45 PM by perhan007

Dear Karma community,

Please let us provide you with an update regarding our plans:

-   We don’t have the intention to cooperate with the current dev team and get anything transferred anymore but to clone and improve the existing content, make sure that the coins lifeline cannot simply disappear and add value. The reasons are, that

o   the involvement of the current developers into the latest incidents related to karmashares and the pseudo-offer regarding lill.com remains completely unclear,

o   the departure of Kosmost smacks of fraud,

o   nobody seems to be willing to disclose their own identities which makes the whole thing suspicious,

o   nobody of the involved individuals seems to be willing to use any funds to finance future projects,

o   we consider the lack of any visible mid-term / long-term strategies not a good basis to establish trust.

(non-exhaustive list).

-   As the current situation is not the fault of Karma as a cryptocurrency and we consider the project to be worth supporting, we see no reason not to simply go our own way and cooperate with trustworthy people on a project-driven case-by-case basis. Ultimately, the community shall decide and we appreciate the dedication of any single member. We will keep you updated. Many thanks for your attention and the support.

Best regards

Perica
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:39:53 PM

We're suppouse to unite. Not divide.

Please stop bringing more drama to our coin. We are trying to recover and this is basically kicking all of us in our teeth.

There is nothing stoping you from helping out. Not sure what kind of "services" prevents your from doing this. :/
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:35:09 AM

We're suppouse to unite. Not divide.

Please stop bringing more drama to our coin. We are trying to recover and this is basically kicking all of us in our teeth.

There is nothing stoping you from helping out. Not sure what kind of "services" prevents your from doing this. :/

Did Satoshi complain about users spreading FUD about Bitcoin in 2009?

If you make a good product, there is no need for marketing.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: