Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:33:17 AM

Now Dogecoin exactly doomed..

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoody

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:42:28 AM

A kind of update on what happened to all our collective effort to get us on MintPal:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/30/missing-bitcoin-cash-not-missing-moolah-ceo
so dose this mean we shouldnt trade on mintpal any more... not that i have sold any dmd in the last 8 months Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:17:12 AM

Cryptonit,
When do you think DMD will reach a 100$ price tag according to your previsions ?

i see a chain of achieve able goals not a from far away utopic goal

to reach value we had in the past 0.005 and over 1 dollar each diamond
is achievable and not far away in my opinion its a early 2015

later 1 million coinmarketcap

but faster and more there is no limit
if we gather 1 million$ value cloudhashrate to backup DMD because we able get some companies interested and they invest

the 100$ each DMD u say can become faster real than anyone did estimate

there is a moment when successful startups can explode (in positive sence Wink ) in short time and grow to a be a big player in cryptobusiness

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:18:39 AM

this deserve a place on next thread page too
same as a link to the last review of DMD on
http://blog.btcgermany.eu/why-you-should-invest-in-diamonds-dmd/

Coinrollout Plan updates 2014.10.20 in Blue

VISUALIZATION OF DIAMOND ROLL-OUT PLAN
(TOTAL COINS AND POW/POS COINS PER MONTH)

RED LINE = new coins each month produced by POW (numbers on right side)
GREEN LINE = new coins produced each month by POS (numbers on right side)
TOTAL COINS (numbers on left side)
numbers on bottom of graphic are the months (the graphic represent a 30 year timeline)

i think for now market price is driven by insta-selling miners
daily *1500 diamonds have to be bought if people would sell instant

At the moment the buy pressure is way more than the sell pressure which result in a constant gain of value

but keep a closer eye on coin specs and check how coin roll-out will develop over next 30 years

beginning with total coins 450000 a 50% POS will be simultaneous active with the 1 DMD POW reward each block
and start the diamond rush (BLUE CIRCLE) on pic

if u analyze that u can see that this POW mining paradise only last a few months
(to be exact until 1 million total diamond are existing)
later most of coins are produced by POS  (GREEN ARROW) and to do so u need to have diamonds

everyone who sell 1 diamonds instant lose like at least 2 diamonds.....
because every diamond u mine now would at least double if u keep holding and pos it over time

or as a community member said buy 1000 DMD and see them grow 10 DMD each week by POS additional to the market value gains

the whole design of diamond is to be a wealth storage coin aimed to be a good investment

i  hope this visualization of coin specs long-term effect of  on coin roll-out
can help u realize how valuable diamonds will be once POW is reduced by 90%
and high POS will be main source of coin creation

that coins are required to create more coins (POS)
will be the reason for lower availability of coins on exchanges and increasing prices
remember only coins in ur wallet gather coin-age and can generate POS rewards

Additional http://multipool.bit.diamonds/ and DMD Cloudmining see details below create daily Buy pressure and backup the coin value growth and stability

The upcoming partnership with noblecoin marketplace and their great e-commerce possibility
the start of a DMD-Groestl Algo merged mining family
and community driven sideprojects like DiamondOS (USB-Bootable DMD Wallet)
or upcoming online wallet / Android  Wallet / etc etc

let the future look bright for DMD Diamond

Second half of month is referal bonus 2% of investment u did refer to us (and the investor get 1% bonus shares for tell us a referer wallet)
time to spread the news!

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/
cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way to invest into DMD?
In my opinion you should split your investment into the following:
By buying 50% DMD direct and 50% into DMD Cloudmining
This way you can maximize your profit and stabilize the coin.
cloud@bit.diamonds

Also by providing your referrer wallet address we can make sure both the investor and referrer both get bonus shares.

Got no referrer still want the bonus shares? Ask for a referrer here someone sure willing help ya get bonus shares.

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:56:00 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 04:23:22 PM by popshot

Cryptonit,
When do you think DMD will reach a 100$ price tag according to your previsions ?

i see a chain of achieve able goals not a from far away utopic goal

to reach value we had in the past 0.005 and over 1 dollar each diamond
is achievable and not far away in my opinion its a early 2015

later 1 million coinmarketcap

but faster and more there is no limit
if we gather 1 million$ value cloudhashrate to backup DMD because we able get some companies interested and they invest

the 100$ each DMD u say can become faster real than anyone did estimate

there is a moment when successful startups can explode (in positive sence Wink ) in short time and grow to a be a big player in cryptobusiness

I'm certain that we will see some fundamental shift in public perception of Diamond in the  first quarter of 2015. I have mentioned our road map in August, and some side services that are being developed by firm believers in Diamond (non-Diamond Foundation). As with any big and complex projects, things take time but should be ready in the coming months.
I believe that the best opportunity for investing in Cloud Mining is right now. Bitcoin's price is accessible to anyone, Diamond's price hasn't skyrocketed just yet so investing at the moment is the best bang for the buck.

100$ is realistic. If u see how quickly Bitcoin raised in value from a couple of $s to 100$ you know this is not pure fantasy. With breaks on coin issuance in place and very likely success of non client code related value added services it might happen sooner than everyone anticipates.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 07:13:39 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 01:59:00 AM by cryptonit

NiceHash @NiceHashMining
Under heavy DDOS attack for several hours. Working on it.

update seems to be fixed

digi123

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:51:39 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 09:18:49 AM by digi123

Hi Diamondcoin Devs, cryptonit, popshot, Diamondcoin.

Been with Diamondcoin for quite a while now and things look like there going well again. Thanks to the team for all the efforts.
I hope things keep growing with this coin.

Another coin I follow is Supercoin, and they are after a new developer the original and current developer wants to hand over the coin to another developer who has proven experience. And is willing to hand over the code.

I consider that the developers here for Diamondcoin are very capable people. You have proven to be innovative, and been able to cope with problems that have come up with diamondcoin.
I think this would be a great opportunity for yourselves to take over Supercoin I believe you would move it in a good direction.
I think Supercoin along with Diamondcoin are complimentary for you because of their diversity. Having different coins to fulfill different purposes.

As far as I have seen many were worried that Supercoin was not all that it claimed to be at first.
But over the course of time it has proven to be a very good and stable coin.
It has very fast transfer speed and is a unique anonymous coin.

Supercoins technology works very well as it is. It forms a good base to build on to be used for real world use.
I think that developing both coins would create great cross promotional and marketing possibilities, creating a wider marketing base that will help create much more interest in both Diamond and Supercoin.

What do you guys think?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 11:28:27 AM

Been with Diamondcoin for quite a while now and things look like there going well again. Thanks to the team for all the efforts.

Another coin I follow is Supercoin, and they are after a new developer the original and current developer wants to hand over the coin to another developer who has proven experience. And is willing to hand over the code.

I consider that the developers here for Diamondcoin are very capable people. You have proven to be innovative, and been able to cope with problems that have come up with diamondcoin.
I think this would be a great opportunity for yourselves to take over Supercoin I believe you would move it in a good direction.
I think Supercoin along with Diamondcoin are complimentary for you because of their diversity. Having different coins to fulfill different purposes.

As far as I have seen many were worried that Supercoin was not all that it claimed to be at first.

Supercoins technology works very well as it is. It forms a good base to build on to be used for real world use.
I think that developing both coins would create great cross promotional and marketing possibilities, creating a wider marketing base that will help create much more interest in both Diamond and Supercoin.

What do you guys think?

i see no way how daniel could find the time to maintain another code base
noblecoin will be transformed to our code base so maintenance is not much extra work
supercoin have a different codebase

and i dislike the name super mega giga coin....

but i dont make this decision alone

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:59:56 AM

What do you guys think?

I think that crypto market must be cleared of empty and useless coins. Enough to let dust in people's eyes and mindless clone forks. I believe that such coins as super, ultra, mega already doomed. Their developers have enriched themselves and are now looking for ways how to further take from unsuspecting users some more Bitcoins.
Die with dignity ultracoin.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 12:05:17 PM

I think that crypto market must be cleared of empty and useless coins. Enough to let dust in people's eyes and mindless clone forks. I believe that such coins as super, ultra, mega already doomed. Their developers have enriched themselves and are now looking for ways how to further take from unsuspecting users some more Bitcoins.

dont be so harsh with them

i wish every coin luck
but we cant take them all with us
u need to find a own captain to keep ur ship moving

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:44:49 PM

dont be so harsh with them

i wish every coin luck
but we cant take them all with us
u need to find a own captain to keep ur ship moving
Maybe I got a little excited.  But then let them try to unite with urocoin. There's same algorithm a scrypt  Cool

digi123

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:57:00 PM

Thanks cryptonit for your consideration. I know there is a great difference between the coins thats why I thought that this will be good for Diamondcoin Dev's. However people can only take on what they can and that is understandable. But also remember it is already working well and others may help in the Supercoin community. Consider also that the original supercoindev may help from time to time, you may have to chat to him about that though. I know he is attached to the coin, and will not pass it on lightly to just anyone. Although he may just open source it but thats up to him.

I understand your thoughts about the coins name. I also had that kind of thinking when I first heard of it, but when I understood what it could do I got over it and considered it a kind of a fun and usable name.

I consider the cross promotional and marketing possibilities enormous for both coins. It would be a shame to let it go to waste.

Who will take who with them is an interesting thought.
If all is, as I understand it with Supercoin, and have found it to be so at this time. With the right people behind Supercoin, as some with a business sense and economic understanding know already, that what this coin has to offer can easily be an enormous force in the crypto world.
When I do a transaction I want speed and Super gives it.
If people want anonymity super gives it, and does it very well.
There will also be a reasonable amount of distributed coins that will work well.

I see what I see thats why I like Diamond coin, but I also like Supercoin.

@ shveicar
I also would expect a purging of the crypto market, maybe no coins will survive. Afterall they are only code, usable well maybe, but for how long.
Are they a hard asset?
And what kind of legislation could be brought in?
As I like to say don't have any money it the crypto world that you aren't prepared to lose overnight and not be bothered with it.
Saying that I like the way cryptos work and what is being created is being done so right now. An interesting kind off history thing.

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:17:23 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 02:28:21 PM by shveicar

I also would expect a purging of the crypto market, maybe no coins will survive. Afterall they are only code, usable well maybe, but for how long.
Are they a hard asset?
As I like to say don't have any money it the crypto world that you aren't prepared to lose overnight and not be bothered with it.
Saying that I like the way cryptos work and what is being created is being done so right now. An interesting kind off history thing.

When the crypto market was empty, the new coins were interesting experimentation. But now, if you look at http://coinmarketcap.com this is time natural selection. The further fate of your coin will depend only on your finances. If you can find the stupid and greedy hamsters who invest in your coin, then supercoin a little stretch. No attempt association will not help. But I have already said about the forecast regarding supercoin ..

digi123

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:14:53 PM

Are they a hard asset?

When the crypto market was empty, the new coins were interesting experimentation. But now, if you look at http://coinmarketcap.com this is time natural selection. The further fate of your coin will depend only on your finances. If you can find the stupid and greedy hamsters who invest in your coin, then supercoin a little stretch. No attempt association will not help. But I have already said about the forecast regarding supercoin ..

I consider what I consider, and you do the same. Your not teaching me anything.
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:30:17 AM

Minting.
your weight is 1
networks weight is 1246557
expected time to earn reward is  8656 days
!!!!!!!!!!!

12:29:18

getmininginfo

12:29:18

{
"blocks" : 627666,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 115.04306325,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 8539931343,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakepower" : 3407,
"testnet" : false
}

why ?
where is the 1%?

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 11:13:29 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 11:48:48 AM by cryptonit

mined dmd 1 dmd pile size most likely need over 30days age

until they start to attempt  group stake and have a chance to mint

dmd pos explained here

http://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,46.msg376.html#msg376

minting is like mining a competition with high luck element involved  and older and bigger coin pile have higher chance to win

but u have no hurry sooner or later ur coins will mint

u lose nothing if they need longer until mint the reward will be higher

LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:31:50 PM

mined dmd 1 dmd pile size most likely need over 30days age

until they start to attempt  group stake and have a chance to mint

dmd pos explained here

http://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,46.msg376.html#msg376

minting is like mining a competition with high luck element involved  and older and bigger coin pile have higher chance to win

but u have no hurry sooner or later ur coins will mint

u lose nothing if they need longer until mint the reward will be higher
should i send all coins to one address with the biggest amount?

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 01:53:11 PM

I can see that the diamond rollout plan is scheduled for hundreds of months... Why not make it shorter ?

why make it shorter?

do u think a zero pow zero pos coin have any advantage?
if no one mine and no one mint what keep the network running and where is our hybrid security advantage?
does a long term plan strength faith of investors more than a 3 month coin rollout and no plan beyond that time frame?

yes our coin rollout plan goes over hundreds of months
but majority of coins is produced in the beginning

if ur concern is the buy pressure required to buy up the new created coins
then i have to say with success come demand and then the coins produced each day
will by far not be enough to satisfy the demand

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:58:57 PM

for the first 3 people who finish one of this tasks:

catch a whale!

whale size $10000 invested into DMD cloudmining
you (referrer) earn 200 DMD Cloudmining Bonus shares  and a 1000 DMD reward from my own personal pocket! (he earn 100 bonus shares)

whale size $5000$ invested into DMD cloudmining
you (referrer) earn 100 DMD Cloudmining Bonus shares and a 500 DMD from my own personal pocket! (he earn 50 bonus shares)

whale size $2000 invested into DMD cloudmining
you (referrer) earn 40 DMD Cloudmining Bonus shares and a 200 DMD from my own personal pocket! (he earn 20 bonus shares)

email cloud@bit.diamonds for more infos about investing into DMD Cloudmining
-------------------------------------
limited bounty until i stop it:

additional i offer 20 DMD for any good promotion material u design for DMD Cloudmining
as guideline for the style u should use our 2 existing promotion pics

and last bounty i offer is 2 DMD for posting a link towards a DMD Cloudmining promotion u posted in a forum
forums outside of cryptocoin business are prefered! tell ur bodybuilder club or the local chess community in ur city or the tupperware fanclub
a promotion posting should be comparable to the stuff i bombard u with here on each page
but u can and should adapt wording fit to the audience in the forum u post it

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:39:28 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 08:52:36 PM by shveicar

for the first 3 people who finish one of this tasks:

catch a whale!

whale size $10000 invested into DMD cloudmining
you (referrer) earn 200 DMD Cloudmining Bonus shares  and a 1000 DMD reward from my own personal pocket! (he earn 100 bonus shares)

whale size $5000$ invested into DMD cloudmining
you (referrer) earn 100 DMD Cloudmining Bonus shares and a 500 DMD from my own personal pocket! (he earn 50 bonus shares)

whale size $2000 invested into DMD cloudmining
you (referrer) earn 40 DMD Cloudmining Bonus shares and a 200 DMD from my own personal pocket! (he earn 20 bonus shares)

email cloud@bit.diamonds for more infos about investing into DMD Cloudmining

additional i offer 20 DMD for any good promotion material u design for DMD Cloudmining
as guideline for the style u should use our 2 existing promotion pics

and last bounty i offer is 2 DMD for posting a link towards a DMD Cloudmining promotion u posted in a forum
forums outside of cryptocoin business are prefered! tell ur bodybuilder club or the local chess community in ur city or the tupperware fanclub
a promotion posting should be comparable to the stuff i bombard u with here on each page
but u can and should adapt wording fit to the audience in the forum u post it
Once the price Bitcoins goes up again, the whales themselves begin to sail in the bay of the Diamond  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: