Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:03:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:59:25 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 08:47:58 PM by cryptonit

cryptsy fixed dmd multipool btc deposit address
dmd payouts will be generated in the next hours

update:

DMD multipool send close to
2000 DMD today to his loyal miners

thx for ur support

more miners welcome
be part of that successtory
http://multipool.bit.diamonds/

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
stoody

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:45:21 PM

cryptsy fixed dmd multipool btc deposit address
dmd payouts will be generated in the next hours

update:

DMD multipool send close to
2000 DMD today to his loyal miners

thx for ur support

more miners welcome
be part of that successtory
http://multipool.bit.diamonds/
yay Smiley got my dmd from the mulitipool thanks team
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:53:11 AM

Got my DMD from the Official Multipool Smiley 

Cheers, now lets get some major hashrate there, and get it hooked up with useCryptos (might want to split 50/50 exchanges with Cryptsy and useCryptos and set up automatic fallback to one if the other is having issues.)

I've got the useCryptos API now so am continuing work on my own MP bypassing 3rd party mining pool altogether, keep it all in one  Grin

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:53:46 PM

What does a new investor see when he is interested in DMD?

99.99% of new investors won't see DMD, because it has almost zero volume on its main exchange and zero on the only other one.  *If* a new investor somehow managed to find DMD, they would see nothing to make them interested and enough red flags to make them run away as fast as possible.

He sees a lately not very active community.

Why would there be an active community?  DMD has zero innovation to offer, so what is there to discuss?  Besides wishful thinking and lulzy/scammy "DMD Diamond Cloudmining Investment Product" there is nothing happening.  It's dead.

He sees a prize which went down by 30% within the last week.

The price will only go down until it reaches zero.  This coin is the opposite of the Hope Diamond!

And he sees a multipool which depends on only one exchange and is not able to payout because this exchange has ongoing issues.

Well the multipool is finally paying out, so there is that.  Nevermind that it's paying out a piddling 0.5 BTC worth of DMD...

Would YOU invest in such a coin?

DMD offers

-zero source commits in two months
-zero innovation
-self-moderated thread
-proof of work ruined with proof of stake
-network hash rate low enough to easily attack
-almost zero community
-almost zero volume
-only two exchanges
-price collapsing towards zero since May
-failed pump attempts
-almost zero interest in relaunch
-"DMD Diamond Cloudmining Investment Product"
-no media attention since May
-no hope since May

I would absolutely NOT invest in such a coin.

If you are holding a bag of DMD, sell while you can still get more than a Satoshi for them.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:37:07 PM

What does a new investor see when he is interested in DMD?

99.99% of new investors won't see DMD, because it has almost zero volume on its main exchange and zero on the only other one.  *If* a new investor somehow managed to find DMD, they would see nothing to make them interested and enough red flags to make them run away as fast as possible.

He sees a lately not very active community.

Why would there be an active community?  DMD has zero innovation to offer, so what is there to discuss?  Besides wishful thinking and lulzy/scammy "DMD Diamond Cloudmining Investment Product" there is nothing happening.  It's dead.

He sees a prize which went down by 30% within the last week.

The price will only go down until it reaches zero.  This coin is the opposite of the Hope Diamond!

And he sees a multipool which depends on only one exchange and is not able to payout because this exchange has ongoing issues.

Well the multipool is finally paying out, so there is that.  Nevermind that it's paying out a piddling 0.5 BTC worth of DMD...

Would YOU invest in such a coin?

DMD offers

-zero source commits in two months
-zero innovation
-self-moderated thread
-proof of work ruined with proof of stake
-network hash rate low enough to easily attack
-almost zero community
-almost zero volume
-only two exchanges
-price collapsing towards zero since May
-failed pump attempts
-almost zero interest in relaunch
-"DMD Diamond Cloudmining Investment Product"
-no media attention since May
-no hope since May

I would absolutely NOT invest in such a coin.

If you are holding a bag of DMD, sell while you can still get more than a Satoshi for them.
Immediately obvious that your knowledge of innovations in the field are 0. Diamond today, the only coin available algorithms Groestl mode Pow + Pos. Generation of coins is well thought-out, the reward is only one coin and will decrease. If you have nothing Activities, go to criticize those who really deserves. Look at the list of new coins with a capitalization of half a million or more, and who are under a year old. Almost all of these products from the puppeteers for silly hamsters who know nothing about crypto currency and buy coins because about it told them  the neighbor  Cheesy

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:16:44 PM

Quote from: iCEBREAKER

Diamond 1.0 originally launched with scrypt, only after that failed was Groestl shoehorned in as a desperate way to try and get publicity by using a trendy new POW.

I set the bar higher for innovation than you do.  Groestl is somewhat innovative as a new POW, but Myriad already offers it.

There is nothing innovative in taking two already existing ideas, Groestl and PoS, and just slapping them together into a kludge.

That's just reshuffling other peoples' work, not making anything original.  Combination and permutation is not innovation.

Since the relaunch four months ago, the price and trade volume of Diamond have been in a free fall trending down towards zero, so the market is clearly saying Diamond is worthless and hopeless:

You are in vain wasting your energy trying to convince people here in despair, buy Doge or PPC, or you can more appropriate Russian scam coin NVC puppeteers from  with the Exchange Btc-e

For you, it will be a worthy choice Smiley

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:55:40 PM

If I were to diversify into PoS, I would get some Peercoin.  But even Doge and NVC are much more successful and innovative than Diamond.  Sunny King and Balthazar are amazing coders with good ideas and still very committed to their coins, unlike Diamond's long-gone former developers.

Doge, PPC, and NVC are all in active development.  Why has Diamond been stagnant, with no new code for over two months?

Doge, PPC, and NVC all still use their original design.  Why did Diamond fail with scrypt, and have to hard fork to Groestl?

If Diamond isn't worthless, why have the price and volume been imploding for the last four months?

Face it, Diamond is going nowhere and is hopeless.  That's not just my opinion, that the global consensus as reflected in the market.  It's a Failed Shitcoin:

Judging by your aggressiveness to a diamond, you may be one of those who have already tried several times to attack him, as you can see, this attack was unsuccessful. That experiment - NVC and PPC these coins slow heavy and do not have restrictions on the number of coins, ie there may be 2 billion. Although if you are a little versed in crypto currency, you probably know about it. That treat dogs (Doge) maybe it will be a favorite coin of the Koreans, they are very fond of the dog stew. This is a great example of how stupid joke from a few puppeteers developed into someone's nightmare. I wonder how will come out at a loss tens of greedy speculators who were taken to a dogs the sex?  Grin
read as doggie grins http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/dogecoin-users-outraged-trademark/2014/06/23

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:10:59 PM

Doge, PPC, and NVC are all in active development.  Why has Diamond been stagnant, with no new code for over two months?

Doge, PPC, and NVC all still use their original design.  Why did Diamond fail with scrypt, and have to hard fork to Groestl?

If Diamond isn't worthless, why have the price and volume been imploding for the last four months?

Face it, Diamond is going nowhere and is hopeless.  That's not just my opinion, that the global consensus as reflected in the market.  It's a Failed Shitcoin:

Judging by your aggressiveness to a diamond, you may be one of those who have already tried several times to attack him, as you can see, this attack was unsuccessful. That experiment - NVC and PPC these coins slow heavy and do not have restrictions on the number of coins, ie there may be 2 billion. Although if you are a little versed in crypto currency, you probably know about it. That treat dogs (Doge) maybe it will be a favorite coin of the Koreans, they are very fond of the dog stew. This is a great example of how stupid joke from a few puppeteers developed into someone's nightmare. I wonder how will come out at a loss tens of greedy speculators who were taken to a dogs the sex?  Grin
read as doggie grins http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/dogecoin-users-outraged-trademark/2014/06/23

I just compared Diamond to the three coins you mentioned, Doge, NVC, and PPC.  And I posted its price chart.

It's not my fault Diamond comes up short in comparison to them, in every way possible.

I would never buy a Shitcoin like DMD.  It's the market being "aggressive" towards Diamond, not me (a mere observer).

I only heard about Diamond today, thanks to polaskiguy.

Why do you blame me for what the market has been telling everyone for months?  Do you think I control Cryptsy?   Roll Eyes

Why do you think Diamond has a chance of ever making any progress?  Is it because you are holding too many of them?   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:19:23 PM

try get ur hand on more cheap DMD hard  @iCEBREAKER

i feel honored u so much interested in us  Grin

that u spend lot time for ur postings and analysis
seems to show that we are attractive enought for u to spend ur time or?

but lot points u posted are just wrong

but u know that

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:24:31 PM

I just compared Diamond to the three coins you mentioned, Doge, NVC, and PPC.  And I posted its price chart.

It's not my fault Diamond comes up short in comparison to them, in every way possible.

I would never buy a Shitcoin like DMD.  It's the market being "aggressive" towards Diamond, not me (a mere observer).

Why do you blame me for what the market has been telling everyone for months?  Do you think I control Cryptsy?   Roll Eyes

Why do you think Diamond has a chance of ever making any progress?  Is it because you are holding too many of them?   Grin
Diamond will have only 4.3 million coins. This is not toilet paper that is printed to infinity. After changing the algorithm, formed a strong team, they are now working on large projects in the near future things will change. Crypto currency market is not only one of the puppeteers. here there are serious people. I am the owner of a small amount of coins, but I'm not a member of the team. Just do not understand how people in the street who have come here and learn the details to begin to sing their mournful songs. Why are you in general to invest in alternative coin. buy a bitcoin and sit with him, wait for the course in the $ 10,000 per coin, as many hope. Just by the time people start to understand the crypto currency and move to a more thoughtful alternative.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:25:34 PM

Well, this sums it up, doesn't it. Your whole 'assessment' has been taken out of your ass. I was going to address each point separately but after reading that sentence decided it's not really worth my time and effort.
I reserved the right to moderate this thread for FUD geniuses, but I think your'e just misguided.  You think you know better, but I think you know nothing.

Why do you think Diamond has a chance of ever making any progress?  Is it because you are holding too many of them?   Grin

... no comment.. Thanks for your brilliant insight and recommendations, now get some life.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:26:18 PM

try get ur hand on more cheap DMD hard  @iCEBREAKER

i feel honored u so much interested in us  Grin

that u spend lot time for ur postings and analysis seems to show that we are attractive enought for u to spend ur time or?

lot points u posted are just wrong

but u know that

There are nothing but cheap DMD.  For the past four months, the price has been crashing.

Perhaps you can answer the questions I asked schviecar:

Why has Diamond been stagnant, with no new code for over two months?

Why did Diamond fail with scrypt, and have to hard fork to Groestl?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:29:06 PM

There are nothing but cheap DMD.  For the past four months, the price has been crashing.

Read the thread from the start so you will know.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:44:27 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 09:01:43 PM by cryptonit

i call that perfect join in moment (buy low sell high not the opposite way around....)
so much factors affected the price that we are now heavy undervalued
close to a all time low
great opportunity to stock up with some diamonds
wont be that easy soon

wrong 2.0.3.1 is way younger than 2 months
and 2.0.3.2 is running on testwallets on real network since lot days too
we heavy working and any follower here see that
how disdainful of u to step in spend a few hours and think u can judge us

groestl fork and new impressive coin specs where announced long before scrypt chain did suffer from a attack and stuck

OK, it turns out that Diamond is a Double Pump & Dump.
 First P&D was scrypt, then the tryed to milk another P&D out of Groestl but failed,
as the market had the scam figured out by then and they lost the trust of their bagholders.
what a bad scam coin is that? no premine no ipo no left alone dying coin after done with it
dam we suck as scam coin creators for real  Cool

if i think longer about u it make perfect sence
we where target of at least 3 attack waves against the diamond network
we survived all and improved security each time
we are now a old coin with up to date secure code
and we select features we add careful
security first

now when u run out of technical tools u try with bad propaganda

what are ur goals?
for which coin which organisation u work?

why u fear us so much? Roll Eyes

because we are unimportant dead coin?.......

thx for prove ur own words a lie

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:55:36 PM

OK, it turns out that Diamond is a Double Pump & Dump.  First P&D was scrypt, then the tryed to milk another P&D out of Groestl but failed, as the market had the scam figured out by then and they lost the trust of their bagholders.
You can see http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency how much coins algorithm Groestl?  the power of their network and hash rating can you become fewer questions.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 09:43:38 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 10:10:03 PM by cryptonit

http://bit.diamonds/
The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year.

we know u hate POS and u love POW coins but only that ones where u invested and which are linked in ur sig
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767481.msg8647514#msg8647514
nothing wrong with that

so what u are doing here?
convince us that POS is bad?

i see ur post count
i see u have the time and u are dedicated
perfect base for a troll

if ya think this thread can be ur new home u are wrong
any non constructive post from u will be removed
once u used up the limit of tolerance from popshot

The Internet Troll:

The alpha and the omega, the godfather, the OG, and sometimes OP too.
This breed defines the quintessential nature of the entire troll species.
Those who comment that Obama is racist on Washington Post articles
or who reveal that Asiana Flight 214 was piloted by "Sum Ting Wong" belong to this (ig)noble breed.

The only thing you can do about Internet Trolls is ignore them.
Before you defend Beethoven from PunkR0ck3r666's rude Youtube comment,
take a deep breath and calm down. Most posts are just trying to grind your gears.
Next time you find yourself furiously typing away at the keyboard, explaining what Jesus actually said
(or didn't say for that matter), just stop. Do something worthwhile like spending time with your family, friends or dog
(if you have a cat, you deserve to be trolled). It's time we all learned the Internet can never be used to address social issues or to institute change.

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:45:07 PM

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program
50% return per year.  - It's  just 10 coins per week with 1000 coins in your purse and it is not an infinite rule. the one who now becomes the investor will earn extra income, but about the pyramid can tell chatting btc-e NVC is very convenient for your description. The absence of a limit on the number of coins 100k + premine

chris_dmd

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:48:59 PM

You know what's funny, people can say anything they want in these forums and present them as fact.

...In the long run it really doesn't matter what people say, the market is gunna do what the market is gunna do.

I can't understand why people wanna spend there time attacking other coins, wouldn't that time be better spent worrying about your own coins? Or is that what you ^ are doing? Your attacking Diamond because people are dumping your coin to buy Diamond because they like diamond better.

Don't be jealous, there is plenty to go around. lol

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:58:23 PM

Diamond has already gone through three different physical attacks, and proved that he is one of the hardest materials. Dispute for him as a polished, the brighter it will shine.
 Wink

utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:00:07 PM

I buy DMD because I understand the long term plan.  The price being low is great for me Smiley  It's my choice to mine whatever coin I wish to dump for BTC so I can buy DMD ... do not fear the FUD which is exactly what it is.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: