Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:29:01 PM

+1. to both the quoted and thanks to PG as your efforts do bring things to light.
I thought this would be relevant as THIS is what we were originally supposed to get and bought into, lest we forget.

https://www.coinpursuit.com/crypto-currency/advanced-mining-technology-amt.119/

So that's where all the manuals are.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:40:53 PM

Some additional evidence in the matter.  

I'm pretty sure Joshua Zipkin meant "I'm a China man's licky."

What's telling is that Josh Zipkin knows his name is trash as far as starting anything anew on the internet whether it'd be Bitcoin-based or not. I guess that's what one deserves after attending Penn State to earn their venerable 7-year business degree all the while giving oneself daily Red Bull enemas to stay alert during the 10 X 30 = □ classes and the like.

Looks like I accidentally nailed this one: https://www.coinpursuit.com/crypto-currency/advanced-mining-technology-amt.119/

There is some forum speculation that Lipkin may also be operating out of Bulgaria.

The following from the upcoming show The Not-too-Extreme Makeovers.

Mike422

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:22:20 PM

Hi,

I'm mike. I don't use forums. I googled bitcoin miners and found this forum section. I read through this thread and I just wanted everyone to know that I just purchased 1 of AMT's BEAM2U miners.

There are two reasons why I'm posting this. I get an additional 5% off at time of purchase and I'll get another 5% back when it arrives and I upload a video here. That is my motivation for posting here. I spoke to a very nice rep over the phone. I left a message and she called me back with an hour yesterday.

Here is my take on the situation.  AMT is a company that seemed to screw up like every other company in the history of bitcoin mining. AMT has had a world of bullshit thrown at them or that's what I gather from all this, and then they shipped miners to people and then clients were not happy? Or they shipped late without power supplies?  And the CEO is Jewish or something? What does that matter?  Or well there is just to much to go through and I don't have the time.  If you look at every company on this market is seems like they all had problems and now, they are all shipping.

Maybe I wont ROI from this miner, or maybe I will, who knows. But its just fun and It fits into my rack at the office. I don't care about a company's past, I care about what a company can do for me now and that's it. No offense, what happened to you guys sucks. But if they have stock and they are selling cheap and delivering fast, that's all that matters.

https://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/beam2u-1-1th-miner/

Mike
Order #1874

I'll post the video when I get my miner. She said it should be here on Wednesday.
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:26:25 PM

LOL ok josh.

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:26:32 PM

Hi,

I'm mike. I don't use forums. I googled bitcoin miners and found this forum section. I read through this thread and I just wanted everyone to know that I just purchased 1 of AMT's BEAM2U miners.

There are two reasons why I'm posting this. I get an additional 5% off at time of purchase and I'll get another 5% back when it arrives and I upload a video here. That is my motivation for posting here. I spoke to a very nice rep over the phone. I left a message and she called me back with an hour yesterday.

Here is my take on the situation.  AMT is a company that seemed to screw up like every other company in the history of bitcoin mining. AMT has had a world of bullshit thrown at them or that's what I gather from all this, and then they shipped miners to people and then clients were not happy? Or they shipped late without power supplies?  And the CEO is Jewish or something? What does that matter?  Or well there is just to much to go through and I don't have the time.  If you look at every company on this market is seems like they all had problems and now, they are all shipping.

Maybe I wont ROI from this miner, or maybe I will, who knows. But its just fun and It fits into my rack at the office. I don't care about a company's past, I care about what a company can do for me now and that's it. No offense, what happened to you guys sucks. But if they have stock and they are selling cheap and delivering fast, that's all that matters.

Mike
Order #1874

I'll post the video when I get my miner. She said it should be here on Wednesday.

Congratulations for your superb imitation of an AMT sockpuppet account pretending to be a client.  

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:27:31 PM

Hi,

Mike
Order #1874

ROFLMAO

Have at it guys Smiley

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:29:56 PM

Hi,

Mike
Order #1874

rofl!!! someone called it!!! zipkin's sock puppet has arrived! hey zipkin... nice try. actually, its not even a good try. come on man you can do better than this.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:36:13 PM

Who goes to the bitcoin talk forums for vacation?

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:52:46 PM

Hi,

Mike
Order #1874

Seeing as he already named his hands Amanda and Amber, my guess is Mike is well Mike Dick. Geez so sad. And yea this is what he does. SEO hacking to try to boost his rep on google. That is his whole history. LMAO Joshua Zipkin you have proven to be a failure at everything. EVEN LYING!!! AMT is a fraudulent company as its CEO Joshua Zipkin.

Rest assured we won't rest until we get justice. If its not the class action it will be jail time once the feds come at you. And you know who I work for and the resources I have access to. So the connections are there so "Mike" I will remind the forum about this:

He is certainly not above creating aliases to hide his identity to deceive people further. Note the first line...well the whole chat is about that. And yea I called it vacation in sockpuppet, BCTland

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:59:14 PM

BEWARE!!!

Joshua Zipkin as "Amanda" or one of  his sock puppet identities is emailing people about the miners. BE careful what you respond with. He might be looking to use that in court against us. This information is being passed along here. Do not give any feedback on the miners unless it was broken. If it was then note that and go to town. In fact request a refund at that point. BY law he must grant it if the hardware is defective. FTC regulations state that.

Since he has this habit of using false identities, a known con-man tactic the community needs to be very vigilant against the companies selling on here. Here is a little snippet of proof in his own words. I have made my reasons for my hostility to him very clear. His constant dishonest tactics are being documented here for all to see.

Miramyn

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:06:04 PM

Anyone know the names of any other company he sells under?

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:34:15 PM

Anyone know the names of any other company he sells under?

It won't be hard to spot once it pops up. We have already seen a couple of them on here and exposed them only to see the posts magically get removed over the last few days since the leaks happened.

asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:47:03 PM

zipkin, it would seem the rest of the world is being made aware of what a lying, scummy douche bag you are. you actually spelled out to another customer the fact you intend on burning down an individuals house - with him in it no less? Yes, you are a real piece of work. i have known it for the better part of a year now. im happy the rest of world now gets to see what an asshole you are. Karma... it's a motherfucker.

I guess this post was removed from the thread since I can't find it.  The bold emphasis is mine.
Did he really say that in a Skype chat?  I would contact the authorities right away.  What a threat!
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:01:54 PM

Some more chats of Joshua Zipkin bragging about how he owns the Chinese market. Again an admission that he has money to pay back his clients as having that market would be very lucrative. Meaning there is money there. He was asking me to go into business with him. Not an option with his track record. As a businessman he is a HUGE liability and a risk to deal with in my opinion. 

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:16:51 PM

zipkin, it would seem the rest of the world is being made aware of what a lying, scummy douche bag you are. you actually spelled out to another customer the fact you intend on burning down an individuals house - with him in it no less? Yes, you are a real piece of work. i have known it for the better part of a year now. im happy the rest of world now gets to see what an asshole you are. Karma... it's a motherfucker.

I guess this post was removed from the thread since I can't find it.  The bold emphasis is mine.
Did he really say that in a Skype chat?  I would contact the authorities right away.  What a threat!

yes, he spelled out how he was going to burn PG's house down - BUT not until after things cooled down and he would not be under suspicion. He went so far as to say he would make sure PG was actually in the house. Josh Zipkin is a true scum bag.

Hey Zipkin, since you think I'm so fucking poor, by all means come sue me you prick. I have to be honest, you are the first Jewish piece of shit I have met. Most Jews I know are great people. You, on the other hand are a disgrace to Israel. I hope you burn for all the wrongs you have committed.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:27:41 PM

FYI Josh MIGHT email you trying to harrass you into stopping any negative posts....seems like someone just got a harassing email on the matter. He must not like the truth being reflected back on him.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:03:41 PM

Hi,

Mike
Order #1874

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Persistence_of_Memory

Assuming your account is true, would you be so kind as to point out to us Schmucks which hour accompanied AMT's friendly Jewish rep when she returned your call?

But its just fun and It fits into my rack at the office.

Also, sans divulging too much info, would you give me somewhat of an idea as to want entity would hire your ass for an office job? The reason I'm asking is because I have a niece who just graduated from Penn State looking for a job, and where you work seems to fit her to a tee with what she majored in. Here's a pic of what my niece looks like, albeit iTS not her.

That all said, I'm kinda having trouble believing that you, who doesn't have the time, took the time to read THIS entire thread - none other - then through your infinite wisdom opted to order from one of Bitcoin's biggest snakes.

Although I doubt others will use it, recently I coined a word for the likes of your kind - Nigger-JEW. May I suggest taking your vacation now before your precious ROIer arrives? You're going to need all the rest now to prepare for later when the Beastly Boy arrives.

~Bruno Kucinskas
opieum2

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:28:29 PM

Hi,

Mike
Order #1874

rofl!!! someone called it!!! zipkin's sock puppet has arrived! hey zipkin... nice try. actually, its not even a good try. come on man you can do better than this.

I doubt he can.

opieum2

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:32:58 AM

If you feel you have been scammed by AMT, comment in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759543.0 It is a scam thread in the scam section that is being watched by the Chinese equivalent of BCT. Relate your experiences with things like wait, money owed, etc. Keep it factual, we want to make sure they get all the info they need to make informed decisions. It's important they see how LouMay (Josh) rolls (no pun intended)

Miramyn

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:24:10 AM

If you feel you have been scammed by AMT, comment in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759543.0 It is a scam thread in the scam section that is being watched by the Chinese equivalent of BCT. Relate your experiences with things like wait, money owed, etc. Keep it factual, we want to make sure they get all the info they need to make informed decisions. It's important they see how LouMay (Josh) rolls (no pun intended)

FUNNY AS HELL
Can't get that image out of my mind

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: