Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:54:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:48:09 PM

From this point forward AMT will not be discussing any company issues, giving any company updates, or providing any support on this forum. AMT recognizes some forum members have tried to and will continue to try to speak on behalf of AMT and we urge customers to simply not listen. We will be launching a support forum via our website which can be found at http://advancedminers.com/forums  

Our goal is to deliver miners to existing customers and get to the point where we issue full refunds to our clients despite receiving a miner or not. Any opinionated comments from any past clients or non-clientele, allegations, conspiracy theories, rumors, "investigative reports" are most likely fabricated exploits designed to defer new clients from purchasing from AMT. As there are several from this forum ,please realize these individuals do not and never have spoken on our behalf.

We simply don't find this forum to be a valuable tool for helping and supporting our current customer base and due to all the antisemitic, prejudice and racist allegations that are constantly made about our company and our staff, it is no longer a pleasant environment to be apart of. Our true clients that need support understand what we're talking about and we're happy to support them via our thread which we will populate with helpful tutorials and information everyday going forward. Other clients that need immediate technical support can contact sales@advancedminers.com and you'll receive a reply within 24 hours.

We can only hope that our true clients and supporters will see passed the layers of crap to come going forward.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Your clients HAVE seen past the crap and hence the reason for these threads.

So how about posting the source code for the software as requested by the author and required by the license you agreed to.

Or is that just more prejudice against you?

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:52:13 PM

I'm just a bit confused here. Who are their true clients? It doesn't appear to be those who sent them thousands of dollars for hardware starting last year who they essentially neglected and lied to repeatedly.

I'm not sure I've seen a supporter on this forum that isn't an obvious 3 post sock puppet.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:08:16 PM

From this point forward AMT will not be discussing any company issues, giving any company updates, or providing any support on this forum. AMT recognizes some forum members have tried to and will continue to try to speak on behalf of AMT and we urge customers to simply not listen. We will be launching a support forum via our website which can be found at http://advancedminers.com/forums  

Our goal is to deliver miners to existing customers and get to the point where we issue full refunds to our clients despite receiving a miner or not. Any opinionated comments from any past clients or non-clientele, allegations, conspiracy theories, rumors, "investigative reports" are most likely fabricated exploits designed to defer new clients from purchasing from AMT. As there are several from this forum ,please realize these individuals do not and never have spoken on our behalf.

We simply don't find this forum to be a valuable tool for helping and supporting our current customer base and due to all the antisemitic, prejudice and racist allegations that are constantly made about our company and our staff, it is no longer a pleasant environment to be apart of. Our true clients that need support understand what we're talking about and we're happy to support them via our thread which we will populate with helpful tutorials and information everyday going forward. Other clients that need immediate technical support can contact sales@advancedminers.com and you'll receive a reply within 24 hours.

We can only hope that our true clients and supporters will see passed the layers of crap to come going forward.

Dosey Doe & Away We Go!

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:06:57 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 10:40:01 PM by opieum2

From this point forward AMT will not be discussing any company issues, giving any company updates, or providing any support on this forum. AMT recognizes some forum members have tried to and will continue to try to speak on behalf of AMT and we urge customers to simply not listen.  Because you publicly passed the support buck to yours truly. So yea you pretty much gave us and me specifically that right and in your little backtrack con pulled back and deleted your posts once you got called out on it.

We will be launching a support forum via our website which can be found at http://advancedminers.com/forums Looks like you took a page from the BFL playbook. They do a fantastic job of censoring their dissent there. And continue to rip people off to this day. I imagine you will be doing the same.

Let's break this down shall we? You have never had any intention of refunding anyone. You made that clear with your various refusals to do so to anyone who asked. That is simply a fact. These are not fabricated events and for saying that now the full truth will come out. Streisand effect in full effect. This will continue until you refund your "past clientelle" for ripping them off.

Our true clients that need support understand what we're talking about and we're happy to support them via our thread which we will populate with helpful tutorials and information everyday going forward.
Considering you have not done that for a vast majority of clients now, this is highly doubtful..oh and your true clients never got support either. Many of them still havent...a TRUE client is someone that paid you money for something and you deliver...many paid, did not get...and when they got, got crap that you have not supported...in fact you passed that buck to me in a public and well documented manner that you opted to delete, but not before it was reposted by various people besides myself.

Your "true" clients were all the people in this forum who bought from you. That consititutes a true client...but you defrauded them and lied to them hence....and you have also exposed your vindictive nature which the news reports have already mentioned. You made various claims about support in the past.....since your consistent at being negligent I will let others judge that matter.

But since your SEO efforts to try to keep this forum out of the google searches has failed (if anything its at the top) I think its important to note also you continually are trying to work around giving those refunds. For one its proving to be more costly for avoiding that than it is to actually paying people back. If you did that (refund the difference) these issues would go away and you would actually regain your reputation. But since you have made the clear choice to avoid refunding past AND true and verified clients. Well good luck. I think the community sees you for what you are. And BCT does not need you. You need BCT. That much has ALWAYS been clear. Good luck staying in business. You and anyone who you partner with will feel the community boycotting you. You may have the false confidence to think otherwise. But you won't succeed in conning us. Even if we don't get our money back, you will maintain the stain of being an individual with a tarnished reputation over this whole mess. Either way we will keep on keeping on here as this is where most people come to find out about vendors in most cases.  

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:16:38 PM

And the scammer has locked his official thread after deleting even MORE posts.

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
raveneffect2333

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:24:59 PM

24 hour reply time....Yeah my emails from july with no reply are still waiting lol.

opieum2

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:25:20 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=305991.0

When googleing AMT Miners this thread shows up as the 3rd ranked post. Lets just continue the discussion there. It keeps people knowing the truth about AMT and Joshua Zipkin.

opieum2

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:25:42 PM

24 hour reply time....Yeah my emails from july with no reply are still waiting lol.

He meant 24 months most likely.

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4144
Merit: 1637

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:33:45 PM

@ckolivas
Ironically you also have a legit gripe considering they have not released the source code for cgminer which they are using. I posted up a full copy of the image, but that by itself is not source code obviously.

Seeing as you have done some great work for the mining community and the linux community at large, this sort of thing should get more of a high profile look in the FOSS world in general to show the bad players in this area. And in the US it should not be hard to challenge GPL violators in a legal sense. Especially small ones. It sets precedents that even the largest companies have to abide by.

I'd recommend contacting Bradley Kuhn http://ebb.org/bkuhn/contact/ about the GPL violations. If he can't help, I'm sure he could refer you to someone who could.
Thanks I will investigate. For the record AMT have confirmed they have the source code and sent me  tarball which I have not yet investigated, but they also say they will post a git tree with their source, so it appears my gripe there is over.

Since the moderated "official" AMT thread is now locked, that now makes this thread the only AMT miner support thread so I suggest you partition your discussions so that people with genuine support discussion continue on this thread and gripes into the "fucks us over" thread or one of the many scam accusation threads.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:37:54 PM

When googleing AMT Miners this thread shows up as the 3rd ranked post. Lets just continue the discussion there. It keeps people knowing the truth about AMT and Joshua Zipkin.

Why settle for 3rd, when 2nd is better?: http://amtminers.wordpress.com/  Grin Grin Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:03:17 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 11:04:37 PM by ckolivas

Why settle for 3rd, when 2nd is better?: http://amtminers.wordpress.com/  Grin Grin Grin

Well, ain't this motherfuckin' interesting! Something I didn't expect, but should have. Looks like Joshua Zipkin's back in Bulgaria home alone.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:37:59 AM

why is the moderated thread locked?

nevermind. i just saw zipkin locked it. good for him - the lying piece of shit.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:44:44 AM

Ultimate censorship. I guess he got tired of deleting our posts....starting his own forum.....like he said last year he would do as well. In other words likley more lies. Seeing as Josh is in Bulgaria right now hiding out, well guess he can afford to travel all over the world with the money we gave him. Clearly he has the means. I mean China, Bulgaria, Vegas....and those hotels in Vegas aint cheap either.

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:12:28 AM

Ultimate censorship. I guess he got tired of deleting our posts....starting his own forum.....like he said last year he would do as well. In other words likley more lies. Seeing as Josh is in Bulgaria right now hiding out, well guess he can afford to travel all over the world with the money we gave him. Clearly he has the means. I mean China, Bulgaria, Vegas....and those hotels in Vegas aint cheap either.

im going to vegas for this. i want to SEE zipkin.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:16:49 AM

I would so seriously want to be there. The timing just sucks. I will be there for the NYC one when it comes up.

opieum2

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:04:01 AM

FYI there are other plans to make sure Joshua Zipkin does not apply his revisionist history in deleting posts. It will be saved forever.   Grin All this is going to bite you in the ass, Joshua Zipkin CEO of AMT and possibly also segree-bitwinkor.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:04:06 AM

Yay! Bye Bye AMT trolls.

Good fucking riddance.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:48:01 AM

Well we've now got them to stop spewing their bullshit here. Any other forums we should be looking at them for?

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:24:11 AM

Well we've now got them to stop spewing their bullshit here. Any other forums we should be looking at them for?

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Am-A-Loser/1648

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 2,173 People
opieum2

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:35:51 PM

I got one of those too early on when I came out against him. It was basically a veiled threat. No mention of a refund, but it's a sock puppety way (using "Amanda" as an alias), seeing as Joshua is not man enough to do this with his own name for the so-called sake of legal...not realizing that even with his so-called "employees" they are still representing him and his company. So he is still legally liable in other civil matters besides the class action. EVERYTHING said by AMT can and will be used against them and in particular it's CEO in a court of law. There is plenty of precedent on the matter sufficient case law on it.

And it will also come out that Joshua Zipkin has been hiding behind sock puppet accounts acting on his own. There is plenty of data to back this up and timelines to piece.

The barely veiled threats of retaliation are just another indicator to show the levels he will go to deceive people. He can't even sock puppet correctly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: