Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:01:35 AM

Only 2% of premine is for dev fund. And that = 40mil. 1% is for bounties = 20mil. Total 60mil. I already mentioned the accounts were currently combined. 20mil is used for bounties over the next YEARS. No one here reads  Huh

A fix for block-lock, sendmany bug, merged-mining, and rescan/corruption issues has been put together for pool partners to test.

Why have the 59 mil coins been moved?

to bittrex of course.

Get out of here with your clonecoin dev FUD.

Ok so we were testing stuff AS PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW. And I moved my wallet as we needed to setup a staging environment locally; forgot this would change addresses. You all need to calm down. I've put the "old wallet" back up. Notice how there is no SEND on it via the block explorer. Speechless.

ALL THE FUNDS ARE RIGHT HERE PEOPLE.

Also many in this thread lack mathematical skills. Please do your own math before trusting their numbers.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
MantisCoinDev

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:05:30 AM

hey DANOSPHERE, why do you keep deleting my posts about the buy support being taken out and gone? its the truth? why are you trying to hide it bud?

freefall from here down to 200sats with about 1.3btc supporting it.

if your all about transparency, you will confirm the 250btc buy walls @ presale price have been eaten

EDIT: so with the 59m premine and the 250BTC of sys brought buy buy support, and the 122btc brought by moolah, between the syscoin devs and moolah currently own about 1.5billion out of 3billion of the syscoins. bahahahahah shit.
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:09:55 AM

I think you guys are doing a pretty good job Dano.
Agreed. Great work dev team Wink

One question to everyone.. If you don't like the coin, just stop posting here and move on with your lives. Have you got something better to do? MantisCoinDev? Why are you here saying negative things.. Truly, why? Are you trying to help others? Are you gloating? I would love to know WHY.

Check out the mantis coin thread and you'll get the bigger picture. Tells you a lot about the MantisCoinDev...
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:11:18 AM

hi dano. have you got 1500btc. or not yet?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:13:32 AM

btw guys. whats the news other than this fud. why the dump?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trythisnow

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:15:40 AM

Also to those who don't know math... premine is based on total coin supply to be minted. Not total supply at any given minute.  Roll Eyes

That might be the case but why not do a richlist up which will show that you own 16% of the current supply/largest holder of syscoin? Or rather why not hold the same coin to released slowly as done by the Crypti devs?
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:17:26 AM

This is merely biggest disaster in crypto!

I've been following this coin for weeks (months, actually) and had faith in devs from the beginning.
But it seems that those people might be great coders with vision, however they totally don't understant how crypto markets work.

This is  D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!

Why? Because hundreds of ICO investors are feeling fucked right now. Of course crypto is about risk but all successful IPO/ICO coins were using presale money to sustain the price. This way they were gaining HUGE ARMY OF LOYAL INVESTORS WHO WERE PROMOTING THE COIN FOR THEM. That is the basic of price management. Maybe some (most?) coins do not admit to supporting their own price but this is how it works in the first stage.

And here? Instead of hundreds of loyal investors to promote their coin, Syscoin developers gained hundreds of whiners and FUDDers. And this won't end in a week or two - this will continue for many months. I have to admit I didn't expect that.

Few months ago someone was posting here that he will wait and buy when we are in the 200 satoshi price range. People were laughing at him but it seems that he had a point after all. This is going down. I am holding my ICO but I already accepted that I might lose on that one.

Devs, I am not here to troll. I am here to help and keeping my mouth quite won't help. All cool innovations on blockchain are great, but first things first - it seems that you have bred not hundreds of loyal fans, but hundreds of desperate haters. And they will bring this coin down, no matter what you do. Exit buy wall is a must now. You will lose some of those presale BTC and you need to accept this. The longer you wait with announcing the wall and the longer you wait with building it after you get the ICO money, the more you will lose.

Sorry, but if you won't take care of army of haters issue RIGHT KNOW, someone will just take your ideas and execute them in better, smarter way.

So many people told you here that exit wall at 518 satoshi is only thing that could save this coin and yet you are doing nothing about it. You don't need actual BTC to do this, you just could promise that it will happen when you get your money and announce it.

Someone wrote here that "you could sell at 1000 satoshi". Insane! Most people were unable to do anything at that point with their coins. Also, we - the ICO buyers - were supposed to hold and help the coin grow this way. But since devs seem to - excuse my French - piss at us, this is no longer going to happen. People are just hoping to quit this coin and move somewhere where devs actually care about their investment.

Please, please, please - do not avoid this issue. Announce the buy wall immediately and build it as soon as you get your BTC. No excuses on that one! The buy wall should stand there and you could take BTC for development from it gradually.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:20:33 AM

hi dano. have you got 1500btc. or not yet?

No.

EndOfBubble

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:21:18 AM

I've been following this coin for weeks (months, actually) and had faith in devs from the beginning.
But it seems that those people might be great coders with vision, however they totally don't understant how crypto markets work.

Why? Because hundreds of ICO investors are feeling fucked right now. Of course crypto is about risk but all successful IPO/ICO coins were using presale money to sustain the price. This way they were gaining HUGE ARMY OF LOYAL INVESTORS WHO WERE PROMOTING THE COIN FOR THEM. That is the basic of price management. Maybe some (most?) coins do not admit to supporting their own price but this is how it works in the first stage.

And here? Instead of hundreds of loyal investors to promote their coin, Syscoin developers gained hundreds of whiners and FUDDers. And this won't end in a week or two - this will continue for many months. I have to admit I didn't expect that.

Few months ago someone was posting here that he will wait and buy when we are in the 200 satoshi price range. People were laughing at him but it seems that he had a point after all. This is going down. I am holding my ICO but I already accepted that I might lose on that one.

Devs, I am not here to troll. I am here to help and keeping my mouth quite won't help. All cool innovations on blockchain are great, but first things first - it seems that you have bred not hundreds of loyal fans, but hundreds of desperate haters. And they will bring this coin down, no matter what you do. Exit buy wall is a must now. You will lose some of those presale BTC and you need to accept this. The longer you wait with announcing the wall and the longer you wait with building it after you get the ICO money, the more you will lose.

Sorry, but if you won't take care of army of haters issue RIGHT KNOW, someone will just take your ideas and execute them in better, smarter way.

So many people told you here that exit wall at 518 satoshi is only thing that could save this coin and yet you are doing nothing about it. You don't need actual BTC to do this, you just could promise that it will happen when you get your money and announce it.

Someone wrote here that "you could sell at 1000 satoshi". Insane! Most people were unable to do anything at that point with their coins. Also, we - the ICO buyers - were supposed to hold and help the coin grow this way. But since devs seem to - excuse my French - piss at us, this is no longer going to happen. People are just hoping to quit this coin and move somewhere where devs actually care about their investment.

Please, please, please - do not avoid this issue. Announce the buy wall immediately and build it as soon as you get your BTC. No excuses on that one! The buy wall should stand there and you could take BTC for development from it gradually.

Devs should print it and frame it!!!!!!!!!
I am taking screenshot of this now, since I am afraid that devs might delete this post.

Do not delete it! Act smart!!!!!

Or your coin is dead.
Speakeron

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:21:46 AM

13300btc x $581 (current price of bitcoin) = $6,650,000. so hold up, if the devs hold 2% this mean the current market cap is 6.6mill. serious before you decide to spam me back. do the math yourself.

I did the math:

13300 x 581 = 7,727,300 (not 6,650,000)

BTW, would you like to buy some bitcoins at the super-discounted price of $580?
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:22:57 AM

I am taking screenshot of this now, since I am afraid that devs might delete this post.

Or your coin is dead.

I agree. This ico created army of haters. They won't just go away. You need to announce exit wall NOW and build it ASAP.
MantisCoinDev

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:23:05 AM

can i sum up a few proven facts

• dev 250btc buy support is eaten
  • devs owns 16.3% of current coin supply
  • ontop of the 16.3% premine, devs buy wall(250btc) brought up another 15% of sys (49m)
  • devs currently hold 31.3% of current coin supply. (not saying they will dump - just stating facts)
  • devs refuse to be transparent and post a simple rich list.
  • devs like deleting posts like this, as they are scared.
  • i have never had anythig to do with mantiscoin, this username was a joke betwen friends.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:25:53 AM

Or your coin is dead.

I agree. This ico created army of haters. They won't just go away. You need to announce exit wall NOW and build it ASAP.

Well, I was saying this before it was popular. Does it make me a hipster? Cheesy

zhile11911

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:28:14 AM

maybe its a fault from beginning . dev owned 1500 BTC, but they want 2% SYS coin .

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:31:30 AM

THIS.

We need statement ASAP.
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:33:08 AM

maybe its a fault from beginning . dev owned 1500 BTC, but they want 2% SYS coin .
It's better when devs has only 1500 BTC, 2% is extra motivation to make a successful coin.
Concentrend

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:35:40 AM

What was the price for the early phase presale?
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:36:52 AM

What was the price for the early phase presale?

460-540sat something like that

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:37:00 AM

THIS.

We need statement ASAP.

The coin reached 380 few hours ago.

380!

This is ALARMING!
Give us exit walls or this coin is OVER and you go down in history as most unprofessionals devs ever and Syscoin will become synonymous to failure in crypto world.

If the devs really aren't planning to save their own coin I really hope that Moolah will do the one smart thing and cancel the ICO.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:37:41 AM

For the love of..
We have not yet got any BTC..

Honestly guys, if you are just doing FUD we are not going to reply. and that is all that 99% of the posts are about..
Yes, we understand the frustration of the REAL investors, but we are working hard, very very hard to fix the issues..

The reason we have sys is because we believe in this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: