Poll
Question: Poll closed
Yes, please I absolutely need it!
Yes, but it's not a priority
Not sure, I'd prefer other features
No, I don't need it
-
-

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minera v0.9.1] Your next mining dashboard - Antminer/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer  (Read 850279 times)
michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:35:19 PM

Upgraded to 0.5

Did it from previous version via cd /var/www/minera  && sudo git fetch --all && sudo git reset --hard origin/master && sudo ./upgrade_minera.sh

As a result:

No way to choose altcoins at Top BAR Settings. As a result only spinning items on hashboard. Nothing else

How to return back to 0.4 ?

http://s17.postimg.org/tubn1uq9b/image.jpg

mmm that's weird but try this from a terminal window:

Code:
redis-cli del altcoins_update
redis-cli del altcoins_data
redis-cli del dashboard_coin_rates
redis-cli del cryptsy_data
redis-cli del cryptsy_update

then wait a couple of minutes the cron job does its task and retry the settings page

EDIT: sorry I had forgotten some values, now it should be ok

did it but nothing changed

To by quite frankly that ToP bar Settings was not also on my 0.4. But this did not effect dashboard.

Any way, is any option to return to 0.4?

You can do this to rollback to 0.4.1, but that's not the solution:

Code:
git checkout 08e1e00e10201d44b7f4d8bcf2f24ad2d5784ff3

With the previous commands now you should have altcoins to be selected (you can repeat it just to be sure).

fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

you must be on the Minera directory:

Code:
cd /var/www/minera

but pls pm me if you are still in trouble

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toptekk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:03:35 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 11:19:19 PM by toptekk

more info beyond the PM if it helps any .

those are the exact setting i used for cgdmaxlzeus i did not add anything to any of the command lines etc i used what minera gave me for setting in the  manual setup as i said in the PM i did try the guided set up same results as the post says . i was mostly asking is it OK to run like that with the  numbers off in Minera , sense the site is getting the expected hashrats and then some that i use , nice job with minera 5 its the best yet . and Yes BFG 5.1 seems to have some of the same issue with all  kinds of diff setting but seems to be holding it's own on the mining sites .  i can give a long list of BFG setting I  have tried, as for dmaxlzeus, I have never really used it to any extent to know what the list of setting for it are . i used what minera gave me as default setting they worked all but the numbers while hashing if that's fine till you can get a good handle on it i can live with it .but syncing it up will be nice . ) but not needed .

both cgdmaxlzeus and BFGMINER are very stable in MInera 5 over any other version of Minera to date .

Thank you friend, but it's really hard for me guess the hashrate issue without having the hardware under my eyes. Let me see if I can buy some Zeus miners for few changes... Donations are always welcome to do this Wink

I'm  setup to donate but there coming i still have to donate some for BFG I told luke a while back i would and i will in time , but with  minera i have been off and on i just don't make a big deal of it Smiley . nor will I .

I found a Zeusminer Thunder X6 for few bitcoin and I'm going to buy it, probably since next week I will be able to work on it Smiley Stay tuned!

cool man with  my setting now it running well with BFG 5.1.0 inside minera and holding with my Tx6 and Hurricane x 3 at 40 to 41 MH hard errors well below the 10 % on both miners and i also use two PI sense you have network miners now, no sense in sharing the controller sense they seem to work better on there own controller .

TX6 is set at and  holding good with BFG 5.1

-S all --set zus:chips=128 --set zus:clock=254 --set zus:ignore_golden_nonce=1 --retries=1

Same for H x3

Hx3 is set at

-S all --set zus:chips=64 --set zus:clock=345 --set zus:ignore_golden_nonce=1 --retries=1

bear in mind I'm OC at a safe OC  or seems to be.

I used guided set up  in this case being lazy . Roll Eyes Shocked

it took me a few hours to find the prefect setting that are stable and below the hard ware  error limit.
Jhawkfan101

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:06:06 AM

Hello

Update looks great but I havent been able to get it to work yet. I am running 2 asicminer tubes, they were/currently are running fine on 4.1. I tried updating to 5.0 and just using cgminer and bfgminer but neither of those worked. I then compiled cgminer using this

Code:
cd /tmp
git clone https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer
cd cgminer
./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-blockerupter
make
sudo make install
cp cgminer /var/www/minera/minera-bin/

But that did not work either. It says no devices found, is there something I am not doing or doing wrong?
nbruce

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:18:38 AM

Upgraded to 0.5

Did it from previous version via cd /var/www/minera  && sudo git fetch --all && sudo git reset --hard origin/master && sudo ./upgrade_minera.sh

As a result:

No way to choose altcoins at Top BAR Settings. As a result only spinning items on hashboard. Nothing else

http://s17.postimg.org/63c9jqq23/image.jpg

I have exactly the same issues. Never completes updating alt values in top bar, and everything on the dashboard is just spinners.
However, the miners are ok. This appears to be a display issue only. According to nicehash I'm hashing away happily.

So what's the fix ?

[edit] NM, I did your fix from above and it appears fine now. Thanks

Code:
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 08:21:39 AM

Upgraded to 0.5

As a result:

I have exactly the same issues. Never completes updating alt values in top bar, and everything on the dashboard is just spinners.
However, the miners are ok. This appears to be a display issue only. According to nicehash I'm hashing away happily.

So what's the fix ?

You should do this:

Code:

Then after a couple of minutes you should have the altcoin selection box available, select at least one and save settings.

nbruce

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:33:46 AM

Ok, so the main dashboard appears functional now. The Altcoins feed is not working though. I selected doge from the selection box and saved it. The Altcoin prices box now says "there was an error getting the cryptsy data". Also, every time I click on the Altcoin prices box, the dashboard refresh timer resets.

Not critical but a bug. Cryptsy hadn't worked for ages on 0.4.1 anyway, so not too bothered.
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 08:41:03 AM

Ok, so the main dashboard appears functional now. The Altcoins feed is not working though. I selected doge from the selection box and saved it. The Altcoin prices box now says "there was an error getting the cryptsy data". Also, every time I click on the Altcoin prices box, the dashboard refresh timer resets.

Not critical but a bug. Cryptsy hadn't worked for ages on 0.4.1 anyway, so not too bothered.

Now you have selected one altcoin try to do this:

Code:

After a couple of minutes it could work the topbar too, this is because this kind of data isn't refreshed each time you refresh the page or the stats, it is refreshed every hour (if I remember well) and you could end with this issues.
Hope it works.

nbruce

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:12:04 AM

Now you have selected one altcoin try to do this:

Code:

After a couple of minutes it could work the topbar too, this is because this kind of data isn't refreshed each time you refresh the page or the stats, it is refreshed every hour (if I remember well) and you could end with this issues.
Hope it works.

OK, tried that. Not working still. Also, when I select an altcoin or two from the list and save, it doesn't appear to save. There are no entries in "currently selected" for the altcoins. Error in the feed remains on the top bar.
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:58:06 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 11:09:30 AM by Dexter770221

I have problems with changing hostname. After restart minera returns to "minera". Also after setting new hostname I get errors "cannot resolve xxxx hostname". Tested on rPi1 and rPi2. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: just noticed right now. Yesterday I changed password, today it returned to standard "minera" pass.
EDIT2: Connected thru SSH and password is new, connected thru web browser and password is standard...

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 12:16:54 PM

After upgrade on 2 devices I get dead web interface issue Seems stuck
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 12:18:53 PM

After upgrade on 2 devices I get dead web interface issue Seems stuck

Go to settings, save once. Check you have altcoins selected.

michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 12:20:04 PM

I have problems with changing hostname. After restart minera returns to "minera". Also after setting new hostname I get errors "cannot resolve xxxx hostname". Tested on rPi1 and rPi2. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: just noticed right now. Yesterday I changed password, today it returned to standard "minera" pass.
EDIT2: Connected thru SSH and password is new, connected thru web browser and password is standard...

There are two password to change (system user, web) in the settings. Did you change both?

EDIT: For the hostname on reboot, you are right, there is a bug I'm going to open an issue.

Dexter770221
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:35:11 PM

There are two password to change (system user, web) in the settings. Did you change both?

Only one, but it worked for web and for user. Today it works only for user. Strange.

Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 12:40:02 PM

Only one, but it worked for web and for user. Today it works only for user. Strange.

No it's impossible it worked for both. You have to change the system user password and the web password they are completely separated and completely different. If you change only one, you change that one.

Jhawkfan101

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:36:52 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 09:52:21 PM by Jhawkfan101

Hello

Update looks great but I havent been able to get it to work yet. I am running 2 asicminer tubes, they were/currently are running fine on 4.1. I tried updating to 5.0 and just using cgminer and bfgminer but neither of those worked. I then compiled cgminer using this

Code:
cd /tmp
cd cgminer
./autogen.sh
make
sudo make install

But that did not work either. It says no devices found, is there something I am not doing or doing wrong?

Ok, so I am still not getting it to read my tubes, everything else is working but it wont find the tubes....what am I doing wrong?
http://s27.postimg.org/jaq76ichb/mienra.jpg
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:03:29 AM

Hello

Code:
cd /tmp
cd cgminer
./autogen.sh
make
sudo make install

Ok, so I am still not getting it to read my tubes, everything else is working but it wont find the tubes....what am I doing wrong?

You should try to run the miner command manually from the terminal and/or look at log

toptekk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:43:43 PM

Hello

Code:
cd /tmp
cd cgminer
./autogen.sh
make
sudo make install

which blockerupter is it and what are your setting ? . i don't see them posted any place .   you may need  to play with them , i found that just using the ones on per load list may not work or there may be a space in there that does not belong etc between the two minera version or the upgrade miss placed some thing in the line. and look at the logs CGMINER is running by your pictures.
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:58:51 AM

I ended up formatting my SD card and doing a clean install works fine now. Of the 3 Miners I had 2 Glitched out during the upgrade 1 worked fine
Dexter770221
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:22:04 AM

Anyone tried to compile cgminer with minera?
I have problems with configure. It throws an error :
configure:4110: error: C compiler cannot create executables

config.log:
Code:
configure:4039: checking whether the C compiler works
configure:4061: gcc -O2 -Wall -march=armv7l   conftest.c  >&5
cc1: error: bad value (armv7l) for -march switch
configure:4065: $? = 1
configure:4103: result: no
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h */
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "cgminer"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "cgminer"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "4.9.0"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "cgminer 4.9.0"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "kernel@kolivas.org"
| #define PACKAGE_URL ""
| #define PACKAGE "cgminer"
| #define VERSION "4.9.0"
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
|
| int
| main ()
| {
|
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:4108: error: in `/home/pi/share/cgminer-4.9.0':
I've tried on rPi2 with rasspbian and on rPi1 with minera, both throws same error. -march=native also ends same way. Adding "sudo" not helping. Folder is chmoded to 0777. Any ideas appreciated.

michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 09:27:10 AM

Anyone tried to compile cgminer with minera?
I have problems with configure. It throws an error :

config.log:
Code:
configure:4039: checking whether the C compiler works
configure:4061: gcc -O2 -Wall -march=armv7l   conftest.c  >&5
cc1: error: bad value (armv7l) for -march switch
configure:4065: $? = 1
configure:4103: result: no
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h */
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "cgminer"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "cgminer"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "4.9.0"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "cgminer 4.9.0"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "kernel@kolivas.org"
| #define PACKAGE_URL ""
| #define PACKAGE "cgminer"
| #define VERSION "4.9.0"
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
|
| int
| main ()
| {
|
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:4108: error: in `/home/pi/share/cgminer-4.9.0':
I've tried on rPi2 with rasspbian and on rPi1 with minera, both throws same error. -march=native also ends same way. Adding "sudo" not helping. Folder is chmoded to 0777. Any ideas appreciated.

1) what's the configure command
2) take a look at config.log

you should use this:

Code:
CFLAGS="-o2 -Wall -march=native" ./configure

or better

Code:
./configure

Also check you have installed needed dev libs:

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential autoconf automake libtool pkg-config libcurl3-dev libudev-dev

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: