Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackHaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:47:24 PM

Ok I call a truce, enough with the attacks and bitterness. BC has suffered enough in the past 2 weeks. No more FUD from me or talking sh.t about the devs, I give you my word. Later today I will change the topic of my thread and focus on the BC cards. Whether you like me or not people love the cards and they do help BC image. I will continue to improve the software on the cards, and once I am done with the new site I will promote the card more. This will help BC price increase since I am not making any new cards until I am done fulfilling all of the orders. This give BC another 2-3 weeks advantage. This is me giving a peace offering, and trying to put an end to the drama

I hope you will live up to you words, if you don't there will be consequences, trust me.
Don't ever use a Blackcoin topic for your Libertycoin entourage, and if you don't have the decency to let people speak without censoring normal messages, people will know and that little credibility that is left will be crushed under your own ego.

PS. Can we see the source code of the wallet?
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:48:07 PM

Ok I call a truce, enough with the attacks and bitterness. BC has suffered enough in the past 2 weeks. No more FUD from me or talking sh.t about the devs, I give you my word. Later today I will change the topic of my thread and focus on the BC cards. Whether you like me or not people love the cards and they do help BC image. I will continue to improve the software on the cards, and once I am done with the new site I will promote the card more. This will help BC price increase since I am not making any new cards until I am done fulfilling all of the orders. This give BC another 2-3 weeks advantage. This is me giving a peace offering, and trying to put an end to the drama
finally!

ask your humble servant Troiste to do the same

He is not my servant and I do not control the actions of someone else, just my own. And as promised I changed the topic of my thread. There isn't much news going on right now so I hope you guys start taking pics of the BC cards and show them off. Other coins are talking about adding cards but no one else have them yet. And lets be honest the BC cards look great, and people just love them.
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:50:36 PM

I hope you will live up to you words, if you don't there will be consequences, trust me.
Don't ever use a Blackcoin topic for your Libertycoin entourage, and if you don't have the decency to let people speak without censoring normal messages, people will know and that little credibility that is left will be crushed under your own ego.

As a personal note, I probably wouldn't put the source code up if I were IE just on the sheer fact that if this truce is real and we can move forward, this is something others will want to copy but instead run into development time that he's already done and put the time into.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:54:31 PM

IE is not my favorite person in the world and I am think a lot of what he says is off, but he is right in my opinion by not sharing the blackcoin card source code.
IdealisticAnarchist

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:55:15 PM

Thanks IE!  I appreciate the shift to better vibes!
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:01:56 PM

Sounds like a winning plan!  Now we can all move forward on all fronts, and leave the drama in the distance and hopefully advance the general cause of crypto currency... which ever one it is. Smiley
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:04:15 PM

Thank you... I had enough of the negativity. It is not healthy.

In anyone is interested I have 20 cards from the second batch left: http://www.blackcoincard.com

The second batch will start shipping in about a week. I will be finished shipping from the first batch either tomorrow or Tuesday the latest. Anyone trying to copy this idea will have a hard time fulfilling orders, it is not easy.
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:08:33 PM

In anyone is interested I have 20 cards from the second batch left: http://www.blackcoincard.com

The second batch will start shipping in about a week. I will be finished shipping from the first batch either tomorrow or Tuesday the latest. Anyone trying to copy this idea will have a hard time fulfilling orders, it is not easy.

Even though my card has yet to arrive I believe the fulling of orders is taking a long time because of the high quality of packaging that is going into the cards, I will judge this for myself when ever it does come though.
BlackHaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:09:21 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 04:23:07 PM by BlackHaze

These kind of comments are just not necessary. I am here making an honest effort to squash this drama.

I appreciate that, but it had to be said because in your topic I didn't even get the chance to say it and these things are fact.
That being said if you follow through on your words you won't hear me again ;-)  

You did however lose a customer here, if you look in my post history I just missed the limited edition but now all trust is gone and although I really like the cards I just don't know if I can trust you ever again.

I do, however wish you succes with your cards, any physical item that brings attention to crypto currencies as a whole is good in my book, hope they are going big Smiley  
Now celebrate the sun and weekend!  Grin
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:10:34 PM

I have actually, I'd say it's about the same, you got IE side's just trolling around acting like a bunch of spoiled kids, and you got this side so worked up and stressed out they can't do anything but express their hatred for a guy, who if you have to believe the people here, should have been long forgotten about. And I haven't even mentioned the army of trolls that tend to read half a post and then start making assumptions of who's side you are on, while at the end of the day I only care about this coin and it's community as a WHOLE, not about one guy with BC cards, and not about the guy wearing shorts either.
But I'm beginning to understand the term NEUTRAL has never been used/known by these people, all bandwagon hoppers.
Ah well what's the use, might as well tell this stuff to a wall, chances are it understands it better.
Anyone here who I could hire to read trough this load of BS in order to pick out the few things that are actually worth a read?  Cheesy
None of this post is meant to offend anyone, though there's no doubt in my mind somebody will find a way to do so. /sigh

Some of that seems to be the case with almost every thread in the Altcoin ANN section, although I will be the first to admit that we let the BC threads go farther than many (myself included in that 'we' naturally).  Although it would be nice to see neutral, and there was some really early on, when you have people with strong opinions, who are also emotionally connected to the coin itself... it's pretty unlikely.

Although I always found the IRC channels to be at least a little more sedate.  Much harder for things to die off in a linear format - as people will see something posted to/about them a day later... and things that died off get started up again before long.

Hopefully, we can just worry about new developments and not about 'politics' from now on... but I seriously doubt that will be the case.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:11:23 PM

Awesome!  Lets move things forward and focus on Blackcoin!
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:25:40 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 04:41:47 PM by keshuker

I am all for working together, and I want to hear the logic behind the reasoning as so far we have been attacked as hard as you possibly can by you every day without logic or any sense in it. No matter if someone has tried to talk sense or reason.
So now when you have decided to leave Blackcoin, moved to other coin and started to push the usb stick for other coins, it is the time to let go of all trolling you say?

I am all for it and won't troll your coins/cards as i haven't done so far either, but the timing for this change of mind seems quite convenient in regards of your future profits.

Good luck to you and your new challenges, as i also hope even better luck for this community

Edit:

Also I think it would be better for your CEX cards to start a new thread, as that old one won't give much confidence in buying from you tbh. This is not meant as an attack, just advice.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:38:02 PM

some screens proving the blatant price manipulation, thanks to dzimbeck on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25ma9l/blackcoin_price_definitely_being_manipulated/

Thank YOU for reposting. I am so happy that the community coordinates like this!
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:39:31 PM

Hope we can get back to business now Smiley One of the reasons i bought into BC early april was because IE and many others others gave a picture of good confidence for the coin and the community seemed to be strong. i think confidence has been lacking lately, but i'm glad if we can all keep moving forward together and build back the kind of confidence this coin deserves.

InvestorPerson

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:43:09 PM

Hope we can get back to business now Smiley One of the reasons i bought into BC early april was because IE and many others others gave a picture of good confidence for the coin and the community seemed to be strong. i think confidence has been lacking lately, but i'm glad if we can all keep moving forward together and build back the kind of confidence this coin deserves.

the confidence has been beaten to death, good luck reviving it

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:50:57 PM

says one of the accounts that have only been registered to spread FUD.
did you miss that your master called you and the other minions off?

to everyone who feels this guy could be right:  go and have a look at the subreddit /r/BlackCoin, totally different due to the absence of trolls.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:03:55 PM

Hopefully you will realize that crypto is bigger than one person and that trying to draw attention away from something that is bigger than yourself is highly detrimental to others involved. Think of all the people involved and stop drawing attention to yourself. Also, you argue with others way too much. It makes us look like total jackasses. You do not have to defend yourself to every post that has your name in it. Just relax and give others a chance to talk and promote. I do actually post a lot too but at least when I do post its not to defend my position argue and certainly not to lie or ask for any sort of donations. If anything I offered up to pay people back when I heard you werent doing Wall Street thing (I was appalled and personally seeing a paper loss of 250K+ dollars of profits I have stopped caring about money so certainly didnt mind helping those that got tricked). Not sure if you have ever had anyone lie to you or steal from you and liars certainly come in different shapes and sizes and skill levels but I think if that happens to you enough you would refrain from doing it to others(not sure what allegations are true honestly this IE stuff is something I am highly uninterested in but I felt I would speak my peace of mind). With that said crypto is filled with liars and pump+dump because people worship money. Ironically Bitcoin was created to prevent this EXACT type of thing. I guess you can change the world and maybe even take down the dollar but you cant change the hearts of men. If there is one positive thing I can say about money is that it reveals whats in a persons heart. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, but lend somebody 20 dollars and you will know instantly weather or not they are your friend.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:10:13 PM

to everyone who feels this guy could be right:  go and have a look at the subreddit /r/BlackCoin, totally different due to the absence of trolls.

yeah the confidence is totally reflecting the price

The price is being purposefully tanked. A thread was created with proof of this somebody clearly fears BC or is desperately trying to cause a crash (immediate sells after buys down into order book for the past 2 weeks, throttled price, sell walls 20% lower than the price several times in a row etc)
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:13:50 PM

The price is being purposefully tanked. A thread was created with proof of this somebody clearly fears BC or is desperately trying to cause a crash (immediate sells after buys down into order book for the past 2 weeks, throttled price, sell walls 20% lower than the price several times in a row etc)

The question is... what do we do about this? Anything that can be done... or do we just sit helplessly until they get tired of doing it?

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:15:15 PM

to everyone who feels this guy could be right:  go and have a look at the subreddit /r/BlackCoin, totally different due to the absence of trolls.

of course you can believe that as you, most of you i guess have faith in this coin, or just face the harsh fact that it's bleeding to death

wouldn't be the first coin to die and won't be the last one. anybody want to deny that?

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: