Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sverigetrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:56:29 PM

I am just curious to know when the PR firm will effectively start working for us ? Thanks for any info !

well its Friday without a pr, so next week then ?

Yep, looking forward to see them put some fire in the global market !
StuartGT

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:03:00 PM

I have never seen a spirit of development and innovation like there is in the BlackCoin community. The amount of work going towards supporting this coin every day leaves me with no doubt in my mind that we will rise to the top. BlackCoin is far bigger than any one individual. BlackCoin is an entire community that will never stop until we are number one.

We are all members of the BlackCoin team. We are all BlackCoin developers. We are all BlackCoin promoters.

We are all BlackCoin leaders.

In just the last few days...

RJSchex continued to work on the MIT BlackCoin project and media to promote Blackcoin's energy and cost-maintenance advantages, while being a leader on r/blackcoin.

JamesR1 produced an infographic to promote the advantages of BlackCoin.

EcoChav wrote a Chinese introduction article, built a Chinese version of the BlackCoin logo and produced the recent 'What is Blackcoin?' video featuring the Ad Twins.

BjornSolstad built a website to pull in key search terms from Google and direct users appropriately.

Buy-Black continued to update his technical analysis on the BlackCoin chart.

Dognip, after organizing and contributing heavily to the PR firm project, worked with them directly to help promote BlackCoin.

DrTentacle got us started on the creation of a BlackCoin Wikipedia article.

TheDogeOfWallSt and StGNU worked tirelessly to launch version 2 of the BlackCoinPool, a massive technical upgrade.

Rat4 continued to work to improve the BlackCoin PoS system, committing over 3,000 lines of code to BlackCoin on Github.

McKie convinced TeenAIDS, a very well known and respected Non-Profit Organization, to accept donations via BlackCoin while contributing his writing skills to various other projects.

Icepatfork built a BlackCoin price ticker for Mac OSX.

Wurlitzer is building well-designed BlackCoin postcards.

Fayoling built the @blklottery BlackCoin lottery twitter bot.

Soepkip traveled over 4,600 miles to work directly with the PR firm promoting BlackCoin.

Maarx helped organize countless projects for myself and other developers, while working on custom software to convert in-game achievements to BlackCoin for the upcoming Red vs. Blue Meets Black Team Fortress 2 tournament.

DrasticRaven is organizing to create and sell metal BlackCoin USB storage cards, while also working towards creating 3d physical BlackCoins.

TotalMelancholy and Slinger1015 made wallpapers for the community and posted them to the subreddit.

GrittNAuld worked to push BlackCoin in the Asian markets by submitting new promotional media to news outlets.

Edu91 continued to work on the BlackCheque paper wallet.

Countless community members helped these projects simply by commenting with ideas and support!
Many individuals in our community helped promote BlackCoin on Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms.

* I'm sure this list would be far bigger if I had more time to scour the web. If I missed you, rest assured, you are appreciated!

Do you really believe that with the strength of our dedicated community, value will not come?

BlackCoin has the chops to compete with the big boys in the crypto. That much is clear. It is up to us to keep pushing as hard as we can! Bitcoin and Litecoin holders made the biggest gains in crypto history not because they sat on their investments, but because they actively supported and promoted their coin!

How can you help?

If you have the skills to work on a project to support BlackCoin, the path is clear.

If not: You can join http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin and show your support for the many projects posted there with comments and ideas. You can tweet and retweet important and promotional messages about BlackCoin on Twitter. You can post all over the internet about the advantages of BlackCoin. You can try to convince merchants to accept BlackCoin. (Especially with CoinKite coming up!) You can support the BlackCoin community in tough times by helping to keep focus on what's important. There are many, many other ways you can help.

Get creative, I believe in you.

Any small thing you can do helps add value to BlackCoin.

Germsite suggested 'Be a Leader' as a slogan for BlackCoin on BlackCoinTalk. I like it.
Vinculin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:04:02 PM

For those who care about the price of blackcoin from day-to-day. Take a breath and look at the price charts of bitcoin in the past

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timothylee/2013/04/11/an-illustrated-history-of-bitcoin-crashes/

Obviously we are experiencing a similar trend. I have no reason to not believe in blackcoin. We have a dedicated developer, an awesome community, various ongoing and meaningful projects, and most importantly.... don't remember blackcoin is the first full pos coin... (Yep that's simple. Bitcoin is the first crypto and it owns the largest market)

There is only one small difference between those two.

If bitcoin takes a hit , blackcoin will suffer also , like peercoin or dogecoin.
Bitcoin has not this problem and never experienced it.

A crash in bitcoin (and i mean crash) back to 10-20 will send all the altcoins in hibernation no matter what they will try.

Yes thanks for pointing this out.
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:20:56 PM

Whats happening with the BC USB card orders?

As far as i know, they will be shipped and several have already received the card

I got mine yesterday in a tyvek envelope from USPS

i really like it =)

should have bought ten more.
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:24:49 PM

For those who care about the price of blackcoin from day-to-day. Take a breath and look at the price charts of bitcoin in the past

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timothylee/2013/04/11/an-illustrated-history-of-bitcoin-crashes/

Obviously we are experiencing a similar trend. I have no reason to not believe in blackcoin. We have a dedicated developer, an awesome community, various ongoing and meaningful projects, and most importantly.... don't remember blackcoin is the first full pos coin... (Yep that's simple. Bitcoin is the first crypto and it owns the largest market)

There is only one small difference between those two.

If bitcoin takes a hit , blackcoin will suffer also , like peercoin or dogecoin.
Bitcoin has not this problem and never experienced it.

A crash in bitcoin (and i mean crash) back to 10-20 will send all the altcoins in hibernation no matter what they will try.

Yes thanks for pointing this out.

It would be really interesting to see what happens to the alt coin market if BTC crashes and recovers quickly afterwards like in some of the graphs in the OP. The whole money would probably leave the alt coin market in a panic sell on the drop. After the BTC recovery the money will most likely also flow back into the alt coin market, but the distribution over the alt coins might be completely different to pre BTC crash time.

So in the end a BTC crash (+ quick recovery) could even be "healthy" for some serious alt coins like BC if they benefit from this redistribution.
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:39:41 PM

I have never seen a spirit of development and innovation like there is in the BlackCoin community. The amount of work going towards supporting this coin every day leaves me with no doubt in my mind that we will rise to the top. BlackCoin is far bigger than any one individual. BlackCoin is an entire community that will never stop until we are number one.

We are all members of the BlackCoin team. We are all BlackCoin developers. We are all BlackCoin promoters.

We are all BlackCoin leaders.

In just the last few days...

RJSchex continued to work on the MIT BlackCoin project and media to promote Blackcoin's energy and cost-maintenance advantages, while being a leader on r/blackcoin.

JamesR1 produced an infographic to promote the advantages of BlackCoin.

EcoChav wrote a Chinese introduction article, built a Chinese version of the BlackCoin logo and produced the recent 'What is Blackcoin?' video featuring the Ad Twins.

BjornSolstad built a website to pull in key search terms from Google and direct users appropriately.

Buy-Black continued to update his technical analysis on the BlackCoin chart.

Dognip, after organizing and contributing heavily to the PR firm project, worked with them directly to help promote BlackCoin.

DrTentacle got us started on the creation of a BlackCoin Wikipedia article.

TheDogeOfWallSt and StGNU worked tirelessly to launch version 2 of the BlackCoinPool, a massive technical upgrade.

Rat4 continued to work to improve the BlackCoin PoS system, committing over 3,000 lines of code to BlackCoin on Github.

McKie convinced TeenAIDS, a very well known and respected Non-Profit Organization, to accept donations via BlackCoin while contributing his writing skills to various other projects.

Icepatfork built a BlackCoin price ticker for Mac OSX.

Wurlitzer is building well-designed BlackCoin postcards.

Fayoling built the @blklottery BlackCoin lottery twitter bot.

Soepkip traveled over 4,600 miles to work directly with the PR firm promoting BlackCoin.

Maarx helped organize countless projects for myself and other developers, while working on custom software to convert in-game achievements to BlackCoin for the upcoming Red vs. Blue Meets Black Team Fortress 2 tournament.

DrasticRaven is organizing to create and sell metal BlackCoin USB storage cards, while also working towards creating 3d physical BlackCoins.

TotalMelancholy and Slinger1015 made wallpapers for the community and posted them to the subreddit.

GrittNAuld worked to push BlackCoin in the Asian markets by submitting new promotional media to news outlets.

Edu91 continued to work on the BlackCheque paper wallet.

Countless community members helped these projects simply by commenting with ideas and support!
Many individuals in our community helped promote BlackCoin on Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms.

* I'm sure this list would be far bigger if I had more time to scour the web. If I missed you, rest assured, you are appreciated!

Do you really believe that with the strength of our dedicated community, value will not come?

BlackCoin has the chops to compete with the big boys in the crypto. That much is clear. It is up to us to keep pushing as hard as we can! Bitcoin and Litecoin holders made the biggest gains in crypto history not because they sat on their investments, but because they actively supported and promoted their coin!

How can you help?

If you have the skills to work on a project to support BlackCoin, the path is clear.

If not: You can join http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin and show your support for the many projects posted there with comments and ideas. You can tweet and retweet important and promotional messages about BlackCoin on Twitter. You can post all over the internet about the advantages of BlackCoin. You can try to convince merchants to accept BlackCoin. (Especially with CoinKite coming up!) You can support the BlackCoin community in tough times by helping to keep focus on what's important. There are many, many other ways you can help.

Get creative, I believe in you.

Any small thing you can do helps add value to BlackCoin.

Germsite suggested 'Be a Leader' as a slogan for BlackCoin on BlackCoinTalk. I like it.

Fantastic community we have indeed !
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:40:39 PM

I recently acquired some BC by staking in my wallet, now it says I will earn again in 5 days. I thought interest was compounded daily, should you not receive daily interest or do I need a larger amount of BC first ?
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:42:32 PM

just forget about IE and everyday trolls grow up.
+1 for a full community talking shit about 1 guy saying he ain't nothing you guys sure do get your panties in a twist over him.
What a extremely childish community this has become, ridiculous.

He has a topic that carries the name Blackcoin that he solely uses for promotion of Libertycoin and everything he doesn't like he deletes.
He cannot and will not use the name of Blackcoin for such a topic, if anyone is childish it is him.

Is it childish to adress such corruption?? We want a centralized UNCENSORED topic for BC, not one controlled by someone who gives rat shit about the coin.

Then how about you go here?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600577.0

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:45:12 PM

I'm just curious to know why do youguys  think this coin is so special to invest in...??
Maybe one day was special,but not now,with a hundred better coins out there ,like darkcoin,NXT..

It seems that the road map now is the "slow death"..les volume,less transactions every day ..etc etc etc

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:46:52 PM

I'm just curious to know why do youguys  think this coin is so special to invest in...??
Maybe one day was special,but not now,with a hundred better coins out there ,like darkcoin,NXT..

It seems that the road map now is the "slow death"..les volume,less transactions every day ..etc etc etc

watch out you're going to get slapped. Nearly got killed when I said this a few days ago..
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:55:13 PM

I recently acquired some BC by staking in my wallet, now it says I will earn again in 5 days. I thought interest was compounded daily, should you not receive daily interest or do I need a larger amount of BC first ?

It is, but its also based on stake weight. more coins = faster stake.  

The more times it stakes the faster you get it next time but smaller payouts. Overall you might make more if you leave your wallet open all the time.

Its also based on how many other wallets are staking. the more coins staking the slower you will get it. You will get the SAME overall payout regardless of how long it stakes.

yu119995

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:06:01 PM

+1 for a full community talking shit about 1 guy saying he ain't nothing you guys sure do get your panties in a twist over him.

I guess you haven't been to his toddler shitfest of a thread have you?  That thread will make this thread look like an exchange between Gandhi, Einstein and a room full of PhD candidates.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

do you really have to quote a font size 1 million scam coin spam by one if the assclown minions?

This.

I have him ignored.. but not you gpools.  Please don't quote that crap.
BLKBOX

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:23:02 PM

So i was thinking about what i can do for BlackCoin... and i noticed a lack of "Offline" promo goods and merchandise.
So after quite some work and investment we launched www.blkbox.co.nf today. Smiley

At the moment the only thing we are selling is the BLKmail Postcard - but there will be more !soon. Smiley

www.blkbox.co.nf  BlackCoin to the Wooooooooorld Tongue

(Still working on the layout and usability of the site.)

Let me know what you think...

gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:23:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3Lv-I_aeY

This is a great introduction to BlackCoin video. The project was produced by EcoChav and community-driven by http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin.

We need to spread this around! This is an amazing promotional tool for anyone new to BlackCoin!

DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:24:14 PM

I guess you haven't been to his toddler shitfest of a thread have you?  That thread will make this thread look like an exchange between Gandhi, Einstein and a room full of PhD candidates.
I have actually, I'd say it's about the same, you got IE side's just trolling around acting like a bunch of spoiled kids, and you got this side so worked up and stressed out they can't do anything but express their hatred for a guy, who if you have to believe the people here, should have been long forgotten about. And I haven't even mentioned the army of trolls that tend to read half a post and then start making assumptions of who's side you are on, while at the end of the day I only care about this coin and it's community as a WHOLE, not about one guy with BC cards, and not about the guy wearing shorts either.
But I'm beginning to understand the term NEUTRAL has never been used/known by these people, all bandwagon hoppers.
Ah well what's the use, might as well tell this stuff to a wall, chances are it understands it better.
Anyone here who I could hire to read trough this load of BS in order to pick out the few things that are actually worth a read?  Cheesy
None of this post is meant to offend anyone, though there's no doubt in my mind somebody will find a way to do so. /sigh
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:25:54 PM

Ok I call a truce, enough with the attacks and bitterness. BC has suffered enough in the past 2 weeks. No more FUD from me or talking sh.t about the devs, I give you my word. Later today I will change the topic of my thread and focus on the BC cards. Whether you like me or not people love the cards and they do help BC image. I will continue to improve the software on the cards, and once I am done with the new site I will promote the card more. This will help BC price increase since I am not making any new cards until I am done fulfilling all of the orders. This give BC another 2-3 weeks advantage. This is me giving a peace offering, and trying to put an end to the drama
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:28:15 PM

Ok I call a truce, enough with the attacks and bitterness. BC has suffered enough in the past 2 weeks. No more FUD from me or talking sh.t about the devs, I give you my word. Later today I will change the topic of my thread and focus on the BC cards. Whether you like me or not people love the cards and they do help BC image. I will continue to improve the software on the cards, and once I am done with the new site I will promote the card more. This will help BC price increase since I am not making any new cards until I am done fulfilling all of the orders. This give BC another 2-3 weeks advantage. This is me giving a peace offering, and trying to put an end to the drama

Great stuff. Please, everyone just stop with the rancor.
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:37:21 PM

I am thrilled to hear this =). Let's all pave the way to success.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:44:44 PM

finally!

ask your humble servant Troiste to do the same
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: