Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:50:30 PM

Right, small update.

How about:
Say a yearly membership fee is $25. This will give everyone who is a member 1 vote. Extra votes can be bought for $25 per year. That way, larger holders, who are equally a holder as a small holder is, do have a chance to increase their voting power, but by doing so, they increase the foundation's financial supporting power on projects.

WOW, Just WOW.
Seems you guys are really in it for the money after all.

All i see in this so far is Money this, more money that, money=power.

Maybe prove yourselves first before asking for money.

E.G We are still waiting for the $30K invoice from the PR company that was said would be given to show transparency

And since when has foundation had ANYTHING to do with Wall.St - are you now 'officially' bactracking backing it ?
Maybe you should have helped to fund that before throwing $15K to a PR firsm that has so far done nada and maybe say they will require even more money  Kiss

Soepkips face.  Kiss

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:56:27 PM

WOW, Just WOW.

E.G We are still waiting for the $30K invoice from the PR company that was said would be given to show transparency

And since when has foundation had ANYTHING to do with Wall.St - are you now 'officially' bactracking backing it ?
Maybe you should have helped to fund that before throwing $15K to a PR firsm that has so far done nada and maybe say they will require even more money  Kiss

Astro, besides building the main website, the blk foundation website, building the BC Multipool, funding the PR push, doing blackcast and getting trolled for it for no salary... what has Soep and Maarx done for us? Are you really asking this?

There comes a point when peoples complaints just make no sense in the face of overwhelming facts for of the contrary.

Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:56:42 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 10:07:38 PM by Astroxjr

Right, small update.

How about:
Say a yearly membership fee is $25. This will give everyone who is a member 1 vote. Extra votes can be bought for $25 per year. That way, larger holders, who are equally a holder as a small holder is, do have a chance to increase their voting power, but by doing so, they increase the foundation's financial supporting power on projects.

WOW, Just WOW.

1) No. All money from Memberships will be used by the Foundation to fund projects.
Well that's encouraging to hear

2) Yes. Money this, Money that. You know, stuff needs money to happen.
issue is you already have had a shit load of money donated and yet to show anything for it.

3) We (as a Foundation) have always supported the idea of WS. We simply stated it was not official BlackCoin nor that we used Foundation funds for it. And no, we have nothing to do with the WS event, that is IE's thing.
Issue you have is here is your use and determination of the two words 'offical BackCoin'. OFC its BlackCoin, it might not be by your 'official Foundation' (or is it just BlackCoin Foundation now?). Ah its all semantics anyway, but only shows how its desire to claim sole authority, (not necessarily a bad thing, but hard to apply). Just don't try to claim Copy-write on the logo, name etc Wink

4) The transparency for the PR Firm will be provided by dognip somewhere in the upcoming week.
Why is it taking so long though - all info is in the open. You surely would not wire funds without a contract and pro-forma invoice ??

5) We cannot prove ourselves without money. Oh and by the way, see our history page.
What a telling comment  Roll Eyes
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:59:04 PM

WOW, Just WOW.

Astro, besides building the main website, the blk foundation website, building the BC Multipool, funding the PR push, doing blackcast and getting trolled for it for no salary... what has Soep and Maarx done for us? Are you really asking this?

There comes a point when peoples complaints just make no sense in the face of overwhelming facts for of the contrary.

Well your obviously trying to redirect the specifics. Re-read and then answer the points not redirect(FUD).
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:00:11 PM

http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BHYyjTPhawQK3bKceJEioPPL7YZ1HXqrkr

big adress!!! grats

these boys are full of greed,shame on you

a foundation with 1500bc...btw i did donate this

The level of stupidity in this thread is just increasing post by post  Roll Eyes
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:07:24 PM

Right, small update.

How about:

Anything you choose, people are going to complain about. Especially in this community, which seems to attract argumentative people. If you want my opinion, scrap the whole voting thing entirely. It's going to cause more arguments than it's worth and it will never please everyone.

Let people vote by whether they donate to projects.
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:09:24 PM

Right, small update.

How about:

Anything you choose, people are going to complain about. Especially in this community, which seems to attract argumentative people. If you want my opinion, scrap the whole voting thing entirely. It's going to cause more arguments than it's worth and it will never please everyone.

I Agree. ppl are like project  they are donate project A,
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:14:11 PM

Right, small update.

How about:

I Agree. ppl are like project  they are donate project A,

Great points. However, I do believe it was also to do with choice of the projects ?
I can see the issue of having 5 projects on the go with all of them only 1/2 funded, when it would have been better to concentrate on say a couple at a time.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:15:02 PM

If anyone is interested about knowing about the shipping process of the BlackCoin card, please view here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599351.msg6637305#msg6637305

Very nice work Iconic, I'm really amazed with your work and dedication.

Shame that some people out here don't give you the value you deserve.
troiste

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:18:46 PM

Right, small update.

How about:

WOW, Just WOW.

Smiley the firm is going to make some ad campaigns in Cambodian newspapers  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbQjBIMlNZU Cheesy

$30K for those very expensive and with much target newspapers... Cheesy
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:19:10 PM

If anyone is interested about knowing about the shipping process of the BlackCoin card, please view here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599351.msg6637305#msg6637305

WB, Cinnin not work out for you?  Tongue
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:19:46 PM

Coindesk have considered us worthy of inclusion for the second week running:
http://www.coindesk.com/all-things-alt-quarks-shaq-cess-blackcoins-pr-pivot-and-dogecoins-victory-lap/
troiste

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:20:21 PM

WB, Cinnin not work out for you?  Tongue

Didn't get into Cinni.. I knew it was going to be dumped.

I buy maybe @ 5 cents, or maybe not.
XbladeX
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:31:30 PM

Right, small update.

How about:
Give option to donate direct project.
With 2 opttions
-option like full refund
-alternative spend if main project won't win founds are moved to most popular...

Don't get me wrong i would rather make direct donate than buy extra votes per year.
Direct donating will be necessary if we want keep moving forward fast.

I appreciate all your works guys - most for free.GJ

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:38:49 PM

Right, small update.

How about:

WOW, Just WOW.

Smiley the firm is going to make some ad campaigns in Cambodian newspapers  Roll Eyes

Stop FUD.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:41:51 PM

Smiley the firm is going to make some ad campaigns in Cambodian newspapers  Roll Eyes

As you see Gitt is from Cambodia so he was able to make promotion in own country,
try make it yourself where you are living instead flame here...

All try help as far as they can...And you are driving here with Hitler promo shit...
Not all of us lives in US - UK - Germany... G7 countries

secretCoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:47:06 PM

Find businesses accepting Blackcoin !

http://www.blackcoinmap.com/
troiste

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:47:13 PM

Smiley the firm is going to make some ad campaigns in Cambodian newspapers  Roll Eyes

As you see Gitt is from Cambodia so he was able to make promotion in own country,
try make it yourself where you are living instead flame here...

All try help as far as they can...And you are driving here with Hitler promo shit...
Not all of us lives in US - UK - Germany... G7 countries

Are you with some kind of pain? Take some pain killers
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:53:47 PM

Are you with some kind of pain? Take some pain killers
I was referring to Cambodia newspaper news few days ago...
PR firm is from US...

And you are rising to be biggest BC troll now...(eg. troling BC in Cinni thread now that)
I don't know what for your are doing this...but is your choice.

PS: I am so bored of that "hitler" videos i don't even bother to watch them.

paradice

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:57:19 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 01:05:57 AM by paradice

i have started a new dice game for blackcoin

u can test it under http://black.paradice.cc/

bounty for the first players!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: