Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:18:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609538 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:58:31 PM

Smiley the firm is going to make some ad campaigns in Cambodian newspapers  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbQjBIMlNZU Cheesy

$30K for those very expensive and with much target newspapers... Cheesy

As you see Gitt is from Cambodia so he was able to make promotion in own country,
try make it yourself where you are living instead flame here...

All try help as far as they can...And you are driving here with Hitler promo shit...
Not all of us lives in US - UK - Germany... G7 countries

Are you with some kind of pain? Take some pain killers
I don't know what you have any idea to  BC, while Gitt has done a lot for the community,you not ashamed.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:12:15 PM

If anyone is interested about knowing about the shipping process of the BlackCoin card, please view here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599351.msg6637305#msg6637305

Very nice work Iconic, I'm really amazed with your work and dedication.

Shame that some people out here don't give you the value you deserve.

+1

Thank you... if only one person values my contributions...that is all that matters.

troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:24:31 PM

Are you with some kind of pain? Take some pain killers
I was referring to Cambodia newspaper news few days ago...
PR firm is from US...

And you are rising to be biggest BC troll now...(eg. troling BC in Cinni thread now that)
I don't know what for your are doing this...but is your choice.

PS: I am so bored of that "hitler" videos i don't even bother to watch them.

It was a joke, deal with it.

Why are you so sensible? Are you on your period?
troiste

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:24:46 PM

I don't know what you have any idea to  BC, while Gitt has done a lot for the community,you not ashamed.

Same to you
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:26:33 AM

My recommendations for foundation operation (based on some non-profits I've been involved in previously):

Make membership dues something that's largely symbolic, but not insignificant.  Something along the lines of 100BC or so would probably be fair and would be an annual fee.  These dues are added to the 'general fund' of the foundation and cover things like hosting for the foundation servers, publication expenses for internal documents, etc.  Each membership gets a single vote - so voting power is not representative of individual wealth, but controlled to prevent 'gaming votes' by having voting occur at a single time during a meeting - possibly having a password protected section of the foundation server with a streaming chat and poll system would be a good solution.  Proxy voting should be allowed (for members who are unavailable for the set meeting time) but be sent in via signed email by address associated with membership and a short window allowed for receipt of proxy votes - like 24-48 hours.

The current board is considered provisionally elected during the first six months of operation, after which a vote of confidence is taken from the general membership.  Any board positions failing this vote of confidence (generally a simple majority of the voting body) has their position put up for general election.  General election of board positions are open to all members, but requires a 'candidacy donation' which is much more significant - say 10K BC.  This is simply to assure that the person is invested in the future of BlackCoin, and not simply wanting someone else removed... and obviously if the person doesn't have themselves or is not able to collect donations totaling that amount, they probably aren't that active in the community in the first place.  Once a brief candidacy declaration period expires... a vote of the general membership is held with the current board member running against the new candidates - whoever wins this election is the new board member until removed/replaced at the next election.

The board decides which projects recommended to them are to be put forth to the general membership for approval for funding.  The board is only able to make a nominal 'initial funding' of any project without full support of the membership - and this should be consistent.  For example 5 projects are recommended to the board for consideration, 2 are considered outside the scope of the foundation and 'rejected' (a better wording might be 'recommended for private support') and 3 are considered worthwhile ventures for the foundation to support.  The board lists the summary (prospectus) for each project and presents them to the general voting body.  Those receiving majority support from the voting body are considered 'active' - those that are not are removed until the next voting period where they may be resubmitted with revisions in order to attempt again to garner majority support.

Once the projects are approved and 'active' they are given listed with their prospectus, budget, and other transparency requirements - and funded nominally by the foundation.  This is important, and the amount should be nominal and customary for all projects (i.e. everything is only funded 'officially' by the same amount, say 5K BC or so).  This funding should be less than 1% of the annual budget of the foundation and should be revised at least 1-2 times per year - or however often the foundation is audited and reported to the community at large.  At this time general donations can be distributed (transparently of course) to each of the projects as needed, but the bulk of their funding (at least 50%) should always come from direct donations to the respective BC addresses assigned to the different projects.

The Foundations main purpose, in relation to these projects, should be much more focused in solicitation of funding for each project individually as opposed to soliciting general funding for the foundation to do with as they see fit.  This allows non-members to also have a great deal of say in which projects succeed and which ones are dropped... it just prevents them from determining which projects are considered in the first place - which is reasonable.  Naturally, anyone regardless of whether or not they even have any BC can suggest something to the foundation... but they can't push it to a vote or get funding for it initially.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I do think it's important for both transparency and longevity of the foundation itself.  Additionally, one of the first things the foundation should be doing (and I think you are) is working on a set of published policies and procedures which should be approved/ratified during the first meeting of the general membership assembly before a significant number of new projects are undertaken.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:27:06 AM

http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BHYyjTPhawQK3bKceJEioPPL7YZ1HXqrkr

big adress!!! grats

these boys are full of greed,shame on you

a foundation with 1500bc...btw i did donate this

The level of stupidity in this thread is just increasing post by post  Roll Eyes

Perhaps it would be better for you to become involved with a different coin.  You seem to like to shit on ideas instead of trying to support the coin and the efforts being presented here.

ScytheX

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:42:06 AM

Some Cool Stuff people may have missed!

PR Firm Revealed:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24ym20/pr_firm_name_here_you_go/

Blackcheque
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.msg6598573#msg6598573

Red VS Blue Turns Black

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.msg6611004#msg6611004

Blackcast #2
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.msg6612597#msg6612597

Blackcoin Metal Alloy USB Cards:
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,2252.msg2956.html#new

News Articles

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/7/blackcoins-pr-campaign-starting-soon-agency-name-revealed

digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:44:29 AM

Thought I should add as an aside... although voting should be open to only the general membership... the actual voting itself should be done via the blockchain (yea/nay addresses and votes of 1BC/member perhaps) so that there can be a full audit by anyone interested when the minutes of the meeting are published on the site for transparency purposes.  That way the community can verify that the vote was impartial and accurately tabulated. Wink
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:47:58 AM

the actual voting itself should be done via the blockchain (yea/nay addresses and votes of 1BC/member perhaps) so that there can be a full audit by anyone interested when the minutes of the meeting are published on the site for transparency purposes.  That way the community can verify that the vote was impartial and accurately tabulated. Wink

Cool idea Smiley
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:52:30 AM

the actual voting itself should be done via the blockchain (yea/nay addresses and votes of 1BC/member perhaps) so that there can be a full audit by anyone interested when the minutes of the meeting are published on the site for transparency purposes.  That way the community can verify that the vote was impartial and accurately tabulated. Wink

Cool idea Smiley

Yeah lets really do it the PoS way: Every block that was generated from a registered address within the last week counts as vote for the projects in the current week.

Support the network to gain the right to decide!
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:22:21 AM

PS: I am so bored of that "hitler" videos i don't even bother to watch them.
+1

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:28:33 AM

1) No. All money from Memberships will be used by the Foundation to fund projects.
2) Yes. Money this, Money that. You know, stuff needs money to happen.
3) We (as a Foundation) have always supported the idea of WS. We simply stated it was not official BlackCoin nor that we used Foundation funds for it. And no, we have nothing to do with the WS event, that is IE's thing.
4) The transparency for the PR Firm will be provided by dognip somewhere in the upcoming week.
5) We cannot prove ourselves without money. Oh and by the way, see our history page.

You should maybe contribute to it then...
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:48:00 AM

If anyone is interested about knowing about the shipping process of the BlackCoin card, please view here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599351.msg6637305#msg6637305

+1
Thank you... if only one person values my contributions...that is all that matters.

for all it's worth, i second that ! so 1+1 it is for now ;-)

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:55:31 AM

+1

for all it's worth, i second that ! so 1+1 it is for now ;-)

don't worry there's also about +1000 just hidden and silent Wink
KingSchultz

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:57:40 AM

Also, BlackCoin is on CoinDesk again today: http://www.coindesk.com/all-things-alt-quarks-shaq-cess-blackcoins-pr-pivot-and-dogecoins-victory-lap/

More positive tone overall than the CoinDesk article BlackCoin was in last week.
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:33:06 AM

Threads been rather ... quiet. Im assuming we all migrated to Reddit/BLKTalk

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:44:11 AM

RouletteRun

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:20:15 AM

Probably just a Friday night (U.S.) and the market is pretty quiet with no excitement.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:03:01 AM

Probably just a Friday night (U.S.) and the market is pretty quiet with no excitement.

It might be rather quiet till Monday and the confirmation from the pr team that blackcoin is now a client. till then all I see is accumulation at the 28k level for the last 7 days.

secretCoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:33:37 AM

Find businesses accepting Blackcoin !

http://www.blackcoinmap.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: