Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:33:05 AM

It seems the "joke" of the week is addressing me as "Christopher"... my personal information has been publicly available since the early 2000s. I was never trying to hide, the name of my company is listed right on the BlackCoin Card website. A simple Google search will turn up my name. But if typing my birth name gives you and others some sort of weird pleasure then enjoy it...

Close enough.

It's not your birth name that is the joke of the week. It's you, yourself in general; everything you do and say, the tantrums you throw, accusations you post, the mental instability you demonstrate and whatnot. So you are indeed perceived as a joke by an ever-growing number, definitely for longer than just a week now, and more and more so by each passing day, yeah.

You and others should really learn about the art of "distraction", because you are severely outwitted. It is funny when people think someone else is the joke when ultimately the joke is on them. For over 2 weeks all the focus has been on cat fights and slinging mud...and the sad part is you and others are still doing it as the price slowly drops. I love simple minded people like you...you make it very easy Smiley

basically admitting that calling out the foundation for price manipulation was a distraction while he dumps his roughly 500 BTC worth of BC. Hypocrite man, fucking hypocrite

I just goes to show people want to find any reason to "attack". Reread what I wrote...now where did I write I was distracting people to dump? What I did write was people need to stop being distracted by personal attacks and focus on the real "con". Nowhere did I say I was the "con"...but I am the distraction for someone else.

Another 5 -10 pages of nonsense, and not one post about fixing the issue at hand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:35:46 AM

I could tell the dumps were going to happen long before they did. Soon after BC was launched there were already wallets with 1m+ coins. I always figured the multipool was a front so that it would raise the price (so the people with the coins could make an exit at the peak, dragging the price back down, and then back up again daily with the pool so they could sell more).

Doesn't really make sense.

1) The bigger wallets held pretty damn strong through the 9k > 95k > 20k run. Overall, large holders have had every chance but haven't unloaded like they do in most alts.

2) The pool buys algorithmically all day long on dips. If the pool bought the price up for these theoretical dumps you're talking about, the profitability for miners would be shit. The multipool HAS to be competitive or better in profitability with the big boys to be successful. And it has been both profitable and successful. The hash rate at the peak of V1 was in the ballpark of the big BTC multi's. The multipool devs have plenty of incentive to run a legit pool for their standard 2%... their earnings potential is massive here. I applaud them for working so hard for it. V2 is a great piece of development.

My fault, you're right. I was for some reason under the impression that the big dumps that were happening multiple times a day (at peak value periods) were dumps. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
AFaQ

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:37:52 AM

I hear ya, stop engaging IE, but the belief that he has the power to crash the market is a very dangerous thing indeed (especially since he's threatened to do so), so people need to judge for themselves if it's fact or bravado.

Sorry for stirring the pot, but this is one point that hasn't been addressed and is a very real thing to many people in the community, this belief that IE is a whale. I'm of the opinion that it's a line of BS and he's just a market manipulator. So I wanted to share why I feel that way.

Ahhh...now I see your motive. I couldn't figure out your angle until now. You want people to believe I only hold a few BC so they will not get "nervous" and dump. So while you are pretending to be concerned about the community, you are really concerned about yourself..I clearly posted NUMEROUS times I am cashing out slowly not to harm the market. So to make sure no one gets frantic, you post all this FUD about me so people would not dump...wow.
What I dont understand is why are you selling all your black coin after you made this black coin card with auto updating software and what just bailing on the coin? You seem like a real douche bro and I honestly wish you bad luck in future business ventures if you are so flaky that you dip out on commitments that fast instead of focusing on mutiple ideas to make situations better. Are you really THAT simple minded that you bail out on an investment after crying about a sexist idea that wouldnt be normally practiced in any normal investment relationship? I'm sorry but I'd rather have someone educated that actually cares about BlackCoin out of the streets than some hired girl that just wants money... Maybe find girls that are willing to do it for a BC bounty that actually know about crypto? I am working on developing a BC to USD exchange myself that works strictly with Black Coin with online wallets similar to Coinbase or Coin.mx accepting credit cards and making it really simple to adapt that any person can use it BC has a big future, were talking to alot of big names and we will get noticed big time soon WITH or WITHOUT your help bro and being a person whos putting time into this, I dont see how you could have agood conscience about bouncing from a community after selling them all your cute flash drives...bad juju bro youll see

SPACE
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:41:46 AM

My fault, you're right. I was for some reason under the impression that the big dumps that were happening multiple times a day (at peak value periods) were dumps. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I'm no day trader, but I was under the impression that they strive to dump at peak value periods. Markets, huh? What a thing. Smiley
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:41:58 AM

It seems the "joke" of the week is addressing me as "Christopher"... my personal information has been publicly available since the early 2000s. I was never trying to hide, the name of my company is listed right on the BlackCoin Card website. A simple Google search will turn up my name. But if typing my birth name gives you and others some sort of weird pleasure then enjoy it...

Close enough.

It's not your birth name that is the joke of the week. It's you, yourself in general; everything you do and say, the tantrums you throw, accusations you post, the mental instability you demonstrate and whatnot. So you are indeed perceived as a joke by an ever-growing number, definitely for longer than just a week now, and more and more so by each passing day, yeah.

You and others should really learn about the art of "distraction", because you are severely outwitted. It is funny when people think someone else is the joke when ultimately the joke is on them. For over 2 weeks all the focus has been on cat fights and slinging mud...and the sad part is you and others are still doing it as the price slowly drops. I love simple minded people like you...you make it very easy Smiley

basically admitting that calling out the foundation for price manipulation was a distraction while he dumps his roughly 500 BTC worth of BC. Hypocrite man, fucking hypocrite

I just goes to show people want to find any reason to "attack". Reread what I wrote...now where did I write I was distracting people to dump? What I did write was people need to stop being distracted by personal attacks and focus on the real "con". Nowhere did I say I was the "con"...but I am the distraction for someone else.

Another 5 -10 pages of nonsense, and not one post about fixing the issue at hand.

so the posts where you tell people to exit and the ones where you say youre dumping all of your BC are nice and constructive, huh? You havent done anyting constructive for BC since like the beginning of april but you wont leave the rest of us alone. You antagonize every last member of the forums to the point that more and more people have you on ignore. When that starts happening you have to start putting 2 and 2 together and realize its probably you. Not one post from you about trying to "fix the issue at hand" either. You just start bickering with anyone who says youre wrong.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:49:24 AM

Close enough.

so the posts where you tell people to exit and the ones where you say youre dumping all of your BC are nice and constructive, huh? You havent done anyting constructive for BC since like the beginning of april but you wont leave the rest of us alone. You antagonize every last member of the forums to the point that more and more people have you on ignore. When that starts happening you have to start putting 2 and 2 together and realize its probably you. Not one post from you about trying to "fix the issue at hand" either. You just start bickering with anyone who says youre wrong.
+1 iconic is a joke...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:58:52 AM

Once again...you are reading what I wrote out of context. Go back to my previous posts and you will see for yourself. I said I picked up additional BC. I think it was 2k 4k...etc..etc. I was picking up BC at each level we stopped 1500sat, 5000 sat, 10,000 sat. And the BC I was buying at those levels were sometimes on a daily basis for a week. I also posted that somewhere. However, most of my BC was acquired around 500 sat. Commonsense should tell you I had more than 4000 BC when I sold a ton of Mint and traded it in for BC. Even selling the cards yielded more than 4000 BC.
Yea wach timestamps from post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg5696311#msg5696311
And you had 9m mint you dumped 50% of them @17 so you got ~0,5BTC
price bc at https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC 10-14 march was = 1500-2000 So you got ~25k BC then
@500-1000 all were buying including me to maybe if you were lucky you bought ~40k BC...
...on press release you got 25k BC

Adding all you got less than ~100k BC for SURE not 2m as you are claiming to create panic THAT you have so big impact - for propaganda purpose...
You invested in mint buying 9m Mint ~1BTC(Tons? - yea) you are not that kind of big whale investor so stop trying convince us that you own 2m BC - that is funny...

BTW:At price 500-1000 volume was almost ~1-5 BTC DAY includes dailytrading seling-buying...for 5 days so it will be 1m-2m all BC traded then.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:02:23 AM

Blackcoinpool seems to have been mining Logicoin for most of today and yesterday but I don't think they have taken into account that Logicoin halved a few hours ago. So if they are still working on the old block reward than daily profit is only going to be half of what is expected.
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:05:03 AM

Once again...you are reading what I wrote out of context. Go back to my previous posts and you will see for yourself. I said I picked up additional BC. I think it was 2k 4k...etc..etc. I was picking up BC at each level we stopped 1500sat, 5000 sat, 10,000 sat. And the BC I was buying at those levels were sometimes on a daily basis for a week. I also posted that somewhere. However, most of my BC was acquired around 500 sat. Commonsense should tell you I had more than 4000 BC when I sold a ton of Mint and traded it in for BC. Even selling the cards yielded more than 4000 BC.
price bc at https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC 10-14 march was = 1500-2000 So you got ~25k BC then
@500-1000 all were buying including me to maybe if you were lucky you bought ~40k BC...

Adding all you got less than ~100k BC for SURE not 2m as you are claiming to create panic THAT you have so big impact - for propaganda purpose...
You invested in mint buying 9m Mint ~1BTC(Tons? - yea) you are not that kind of big whale investor so stop trying convince us that you own 2m BC - that is funny...

BTW:At price 500-1000 volume was almost ~1-5 BTC DAY includes dailytrading seling-buying...for 5 days so it will be 1m-2m all BC traded then.
congratulations visible  IE FUD.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:16:58 AM

congratulations visible  IE FUD.
only one way to prove ;P bc wallet trans id and pics. :PPPPPPPPP

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:10:14 AM

Can we all just agree on ignoring the troll.

He has opened own thread and he has promised not to write here. But as he doesn't get the needed attention in own thread, he must come here to pick fights to get attention.

Trolls live on attention, so please lets all agree on clicking that ignore button for the troll.

Now lets get back to business as usual. Just watched the blackcast and I have to agree with many others, it was very messy and clearly not any rehearsals done.
In my opinion we should focus more on the factual content and less on making noise/being cool.

We also want to give that KNC miner away to the miners, so we should be thinking of ways to get the message out.
madoka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:27:22 AM

and when pay mutipool??  Undecided
troiste

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:53:35 AM

HAHAHA $15,000 For the PR firm they said LOL

Soepkip took the money and bought a flight to Miami, now he is renting Lamborghinis with YOUR MONEY.

hahaha

Roll Eyes
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:16:00 AM

Soepkip took the money and bought a flight to Miami, now he is renting Lamborghinis with YOUR MONEY.

hahaha

Roll Eyes
"The BlackCoin PR campaign will run for 90 days, and will cost $32,500. I’m very excited to see what Max Borges Agency can come up with to take BlackCoin to the next level. Especially the analytic statistics will be interesting to see."

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/7/blackcoins-pr-campaign-starting-soon-agency-name-revealed

So i prefer w8 till Soepkip will clear things out...
In spite of all BLACK Laborgini is good promo for BC...
http://vanityexotics.com/listing/lamborghini-gallardo-8  BLACK LAMBO for 500$ Cheesy for promotion BC
IE can hire pretty girls for ~5000$ but Soepkip can't rent car for ~500$ ? LOL...

"Did you watch more than 30 seconds? Pretty sure the Lambo was from the luxury car rental service in Miami they were talking about THAT WILL BE ACCEPTING BLACKCOIN. I seriously doubt it was rented...lol. Great news, new merchants are always good, especially high-profile merchants.

And one of the community foundation leaders flying to meet the PR agency in Miami is hardly a waste of coin. I want a foundation leader directly in that agency's office if we put down 30k to hire them."

Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:19:00 AM

I am aware that there are a few silverbugs in the BC community so thought you might like to know there is currently a promotional give away of free silver tokens (representing a slice of a silver that is backed 100% by a reserve) taking place.

Anon136 is probably the most trusted escrow on this board so you will be comforted to know that he is the one setting up a decentralised Silver Bullion Exchange and giving away the silver  Grin

Do you want me to post the link? I thought I would ask, rather than be accused of spamming the board  Grin You are free to tell me to GTFO too  Cheesy
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:21:31 AM

-- snip --
"The BlackCoin PR campaign will run for 90 days, and will cost $32,500. I’m very excited to see what Max Borges Agency can come up with to take BlackCoin to the next level. Especially the analytic statistics will be interesting to see."

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/7/blackcoins-pr-campaign-starting-soon-agency-name-revealed

http://vanityexotics.com/listing/lamborghini-gallardo-8  BLACK LAMBO for 500$ Cheesy for promotion BC
IE can hire pretty girls for ~5000$ but Soepkip can't rent car for ~500$ ? LOL...

You don't need to answer an obvious Troll.

NEM/XEM!!!
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:28:32 AM

- lie repeated 100x becomes truth.

troiste

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:35:17 AM

hahaha

http://vanityexotics.com/listing/lamborghini-gallardo-8  BLACK LAMBO for 500$ Cheesy for promotion BC

I'm the troll? Soepkip trolled you Live from  Miami, in your face.

And you keep dancing like nothing happened.

This coin is lost
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:37:32 AM

-- snip --

http://vanityexotics.com/listing/lamborghini-gallardo-8  BLACK LAMBO for 500$ Cheesy for promotion BC

Also the timing of the trolls is planned. As you can see every "shitstorm" always coincides with something positive, like now the blackcast. So I hope you all put on the Black trollshield (ignore) for later today when the PR company deal is confirmed
ma_da_o

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:44:36 AM

这个成黑币新的官方帖子了吗?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: