Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332068 times)
Trezi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:18:01 PM

This is bs everyone is trying to sell before the next POW phase. Please reduce the next POW phase to 10 million coins. 2x pump in the money supply is too much, this is going to cause to much volatility.

I made a poll for people to vote and discuss this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634339.0

where are you seeing all this dumping ??!?

Last week we were at 800 sats .. the price spiked overnight to 3500 briefly, then dropped back down to 1500 over the 2 days after.... it has now been steadily climbing and is approaching 2k each again? biggest swing has been 500 sats as people sell high and buy low trying to increase their coins..

you keep posting that everyone is dumping and it is simply not true ...

We might get a big dump on POW phase .. yes this i give you

just my thoughts

Q

There is one thing that all SC holders could do against the feared dumping. Remember that the last stage is mixed POW/POS. And a POS block is a 'lost' POW block.
So people: Get the coins into your wallet, let them mature and start staking when the POW phase starts! This should reduce POW blocks significantly.
Silkcoin (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:37:47 PM

This is bs everyone is trying to sell before the next POW phase. Please reduce the next POW phase to 10 million coins. 2x pump in the money supply is too much, this is going to cause to much volatility.

I made a poll for people to vote and discuss this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634339.0

Last week we were at 800 sats .. the price spiked overnight to 3500 briefly, then dropped back down to 1500 over the 2 days after.... it has now been steadily climbing and is approaching 2k each again? biggest swing has been 500 sats as people sell high and buy low trying to increase their coins..

just my thoughts

Q

There is one thing that all SC holders could do against the feared dumping. Remember that the last stage is mixed POW/POS. And a POS block is a 'lost' POW block.
So people: Get the coins into your wallet, let them mature and start staking when the POW phase starts! This should reduce POW blocks significantly.

Half of the blocks will be POS regardless of how much people are staking (same thing about POW, even if there's only one miner we'll still get ~1440 block per day). So ~30 million coins will be generated instead of 50 million.

About the hard-fork, we are currently discussing this matter with the whole team, inside and outside. Our first decision was to let everything stay as it is but we're now considering a fork to reduce the reward of the last POW phase. In any case the phase will happen, the question is how much the block will reward Wink. Final decision will be taken very soon since the POW phase is coming fast.
Trezi

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:49:01 PM

just my thoughts

Q

Half of the blocks will be POS regardless of how much people are staking (same thing about POW, even if there's only one miner we'll still get ~1440 block per day). So ~30 million coins will be generated instead of 50 million.

About the hard-fork, we are currently discussing this matter with the whole team, inside and outside. Our first decision was to let everything stay as it is but we're now considering a fork to reduce the reward of the last POW phase. In any case the phase will happen, the question is how much the block will reward Wink. Final decision will be taken very soon since the POW phase is coming fast.

TY for clearing that up.

Reducing the block reward would be nice to prevent a huge price drop. 24h Volume on bittrex is now about 730k and about 700k on polo which is combined about 1.430 mill. If we have a 7 days POW phase with 30 mill this would be per day roughly more than 4 mill that go into the market and because of the multipools a serious amount of that will be dumped... so I can understand that people are worrying about a price drop.
feikang520

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:56:02 PM

If anyone is still wondering about the coinzen site this tweeted 20hrs ago

so keep voting , take screen shots i am sure they are working on the prob..

Q
I've spoken to the Coinzen.org admins, they are working on getting the forum back up by tonight. If they fail to do so the giveaway will be moved to a fall-back forum and continue from there.
Can do a good job in specific to want what time?
madjules007

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:25:13 PM

just my thoughts

Q

Omg... you guys are an absolutely amazing team that actually listen to the community. I am 100% behind this and i am sure the majority of silkcoiners are too.

Right on. But only once everything is a 100% sure that a hard-fork won't give any troubles along the way Smiley

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:16:17 PM

Introducing Operation Shock & Awe

What is Operation Shock & Awe?

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

How will Operation Shock & Awe work?

Operation Shock & Awe is a 2-part initiative.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

Who are the current participants on Part 1?

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 15 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0 to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin
3. Retweet all #silkcoin tweets from All Crypto All Day
4. Tweet what you like most about Silkcoin with the handle #silkcoin

*This is the first of many announcements to come.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

The CryptoSandwich MintPal voting campaign has moved over to BitcoinGarden.  Keep Voting for SC : http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0

GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:18:33 PM

Keep up the great work, devs and community.   Smiley
Quantum12

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:59:10 PM

Closing in on the next 3 positions GO GO

PLS VOTE for US!!!

BitcoinMinerSupply

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:01:10 PM

Hello,

Ricky here from BitcoinMinerSupply.com , I sell bitcoin mining equipment, post the latest news in crypto, and do ALOT of Twitter GIVEAWAYS, I would love to be part of hosting a GIVEAWAY to help promote your coin Smiley.

You can check my current GIVEAWAYS here -http://mining.mn-ml.co/BitcoinMinerSupply/giveaway/

Ask around if you would like to find out my street creed Smiley, no BS here, just promoting crypto to its fullest.  thanks!

@BTCMinerSupply
BitcoinMinerSupply.com

BTC
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:19:41 PM

I just bought another 267,867 Silk on Poloniex @ 1600 sat each... Thanks generous Seller Smiley

Judge Crypto
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:30:04 PM

Judge
you do good work.
give a lot of your time for that currency. well
I can not see you much because of the time difference countries.
Why not install a bot on IRC?

thank you for that clarification  Wink

Thank you for the support Smiley I really appreciate it.  For me the fun is personally giving the Silk away.  Even if I could have a bot...it wouldnt feel the same...

I may do some more "faucet" work...i may just advertise on the trollbox of cryptsy and polo.  cant do it here.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:31:58 PM

I just bought another 267,867 Silk on Poloniex @ 1600 sat each... Thanks generous Seller Smiley

Judge Crypto
Looks like the trend has followed to Bittrex, 4.8 BTC buy order at 1600 Sat
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:37:51 PM

Judge Crypto
Looks like the trend has followed to Bittrex, 4.8 BTC buy order at 1600 Sat

Damn copy cat buyers Smiley 
marti

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:18:10 PM

Judge
you do good work.

Thank you for the support Smiley I really appreciate it.  For me the fun is personally giving the Silk away.  Even if I could have a bot...it wouldnt feel the same...

I may do some more "faucet" work...i may just advertise on the trollbox of cryptsy and polo.  cant do it here.
hey judgecrypto,

chat faucet was not only a faucet, but very fun and addictiv Smiley

let us now if you plan something else

keep up the good work Cheesy

www.CoinsSource.com | Your Alternative-Currency Information Source
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 07:54:23 PM

Everyone when you have a chance, take a look at our new introductory video into SilkCoin

Introducing Operation Shock & Awe

What is Operation Shock & Awe?

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

How will Operation Shock & Awe work?

Operation Shock & Awe is a 2-part initiative.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

Who are the current participants on Part 1?

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 15 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0 to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin
3. Retweet all #silkcoin tweets from All Crypto All Day
4. Tweet what you like most about Silkcoin with the handle #silkcoin

*This is the first of many announcements to come.

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:22:43 PM

Judge
you do good work.

hey judgecrypto,

For those of you that miss the Faucet (and more) use this forum link as the discussion point... If there is enough interest and activity on the thread I will hold more events! Smiley

http://mysilkcoin.com/index.php?/topic/16-the-judge-crypto-faucet/
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:42:08 PM

Judge
you do good work.

hey judgecrypto,

For those of you that miss the Faucet (and more) use this forum link as the discussion point... If there is enough interest and activity on the thread I will hold more events! Smiley

http://mysilkcoin.com/index.php?/topic/16-the-judge-crypto-faucet/

When I am in the chatroom operating my faucet I will post on http://mysilkcoin.com/index.php?/topic/16-the-judge-crypto-faucet/

Like now Smiley
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:44:18 PM

The video looks amazing, good job guys!
bluepixie

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:50:52 AM

what do you guys think silk will settle at? im thinking .0001

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:53:50 AM

How long does it take for the wallet to sync?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: