Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
helloword2013

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:46:13 PM

Uro is my next target. In 5 days ill be dropping the coin from 0.0022XXXXXX to about 0.00001XXXXX

May i ask what threats you talk of?

Pretty clear threat. It's cute. I personally would appreciate if someone dumped the price down, if you're going to do it; go ahead and do it right now.

But given the coins price is not currently 0.0022, and BTC is divisble to 8 decimal places and you list 10, you must clearly be a professional troll.

I suggest you move on Smiley
why do you want dumped the price down??? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IncakionIsNewBTC

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:51:10 PM

Uro is my next target. In 5 days ill be dropping the coin from 0.0022XXXXXX to about 0.00001XXXXX

May i ask what threats you talk of?

Pretty clear threat. It's cute. I personally would appreciate if someone dumped the price down, if you're going to do it; go ahead and do it right now.

But given the coins price is not currently 0.0022, and BTC is divisble to 8 decimal places and you list 10, you must clearly be a professional troll.

I suggest you move on Smiley

Smiley
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:28:21 PM

well its a big task to achieve, especially educating the not so literate farmers in India- M sure their children can better understand it.

Would be great if those farmers could mine the URO Smiley

It all sounds very complicated, I hope the devs know what they are doing and how they can achieve it.

So once a farmer buys Urea with his URO from a retailer or wholesaler- then those pay URO to buy it from manufacturers.

Now in Fiat world- farmer pays amount x to retailer- retailer pays x-y(his profits) to wholesaler- wholesaler pays x-y-z(his profits to the manufacturers. And thats how they all make money and run their businesses.

So how does it work with URO- 1 URO = 1 MT urea. How would the process work, where would they make their profits. and what happens to all the URO which end up with the manufacturers- they sell it back to farmers or exchanges ( sounds complicated)

May be my thought process is totally wrong. But the concept is intersting and I am doing my part to the URO revolution by buying up as much as i can.

And when it all starts- i would happily donate some URO to some needy farmers in India Smiley

Cheers

The key to understanding Uro in the context of agriculture is that Uro IS Urea, just "delivered in the future" (Uro coins are divisible Urea futures contracts without tedious paperwork - with the blockchain being the means to eliminate this paperwork).

Now let Uro == "Urea delivered in the future" == "Urea Certificates (UC)" (simplified adaptation of Uro paper wallets for farmers/people who don't want or need to know about futures or Uro as a cryptocurrency).

UCs provide farmers confidence in the sustainability of their operations by hedging away the risk that they may not be able to afford fertilizer next season if the fertilizer prices go up too much - In the longer term - farmers will learn to buy their UCs when the price is low (they cannot do this without Uro because Urea has a short shelf life and the lack of storage space) - this behaviour will force the price higher - hence forming a free market supply/demand stabilisation of Urea prices - which in term reduces the magnitude of fluctuations in the Urea price for the entire economy - even those not adopting Uro.

Wholesalers make their margin by simply selling UCs at a price higher then they paid for Uro. This is no different to before - when they brought the Urea at a lower distributors price and sold it at a higher wholesale price.

In the case where the farmer goes on an exchange and buys Uro themselves directly on the open currency exchanges (unlikely due to various difficulties - learning curve, internet, access to computers, electronic bank account access, etc) - they will have effectively saved the above margin that would have been earned by the wholesaler. But since very few farmers will end up doing this the loss in revenue to wholesalers will be minimal.

Finally wholesalers have access to Urea at lower prices when they sign yearly supply contracts with international trading companies (very common) - and this can still be achieved with Uro just as before. Uro and Urea can be both be supplied in larger quantities below the current market price to wholesalers - and they continue making their margins for providing a valuable service - inventory, accounting and customer support.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:17:39 PM

well its a big task to achieve, especially educating the not so literate farmers in India- M sure their children can better understand it.

It all sounds very complicated, I hope the devs know what they are doing and how they can achieve it.

So once a farmer buys Urea with his URO from a retailer or wholesaler- then those pay URO to buy it from manufacturers.

Now in Fiat world- farmer pays amount x to retailer- retailer pays x-y(his profits) to wholesaler- wholesaler pays x-y-z(his profits to the manufacturers. And thats how they all make money and run their businesses.

So how does it work with URO- 1 URO = 1 MT urea. How would the process work, where would they make their profits. and what happens to all the URO which end up with the manufacturers- they sell it back to farmers or exchanges ( sounds complicated)

May be my thought process is totally wrong. But the concept is intersting and I am doing my part to the URO revolution by buying up as much as i can.

And when it all starts- i would happily donate some URO to some needy farmers in India Smiley

Cheers

The key to understanding Uro in the context of agriculture is that Uro IS Urea, just "delivered in the future" (Uro coins are divisible Urea futures contracts without tedious paperwork - with the blockchain being the means to eliminate this paperwork).

Now let Uro == "Urea delivered in the future" == "Urea Certificates (UC)" (simplified adaptation of Uro paper wallets for farmers/people who don't want or need to know about futures or Uro as a cryptocurrency).

UCs provide farmers confidence in the sustainability of their operations by hedging away the risk that they may not be able to afford fertilizer next season if the fertilizer prices go up too much - In the longer term - farmers will learn to buy their UCs when the price is low (they cannot do this without Uro because Urea has a short shelf life and the lack of storage space) - this behaviour will force the price higher - hence forming a free market supply/demand stabilisation of Urea prices - which in term reduces the magnitude of fluctuations in the Urea price for the entire economy - even those not adopting Uro.

Wholesalers make their margin by simply selling UCs at a price higher then they paid for Uro. This is no different to before - when they brought the Urea at a lower distributors price and sold it at a higher wholesale price.

In the case where the farmer goes on an exchange and buys Uro themselves directly on the open currency exchanges (unlikely due to various difficulties - learning curve, internet, access to computers, electronic bank account access, etc) - they will have effectively saved the above margin that would have been earned by the wholesaler. But since very few farmers will end up doing this the loss in revenue to wholesalers will be minimal.

Finally wholesalers have access to Urea at lower prices when they sign yearly supply contracts with international trading companies (very common) - and this can still be achieved with Uro just as before. Uro and Urea can be both be supplied in larger quantities below the current market price to wholesalers - and they continue making their margins for providing a valuable service - inventory, accounting and customer support.

Very simply and brilliantly explained- i guess with this simple explanation many will understand the real workflow of the whole URO economy and it answers most of the concerns and fuds of many here. If possible i say put this explanation on the front page for everyone to understand in simple terms.

Thanks and best of luck

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:19:56 PM

Cheers

Very simply and brilliantly explained- i guess with this simple explanation many will understand the real workflow of the whole URO economy and it answers most of the concerns and fuds of many here. If possible i say put this explanation on the front page for everyone to understand in simple terms.

Thanks and best of luck

This is just a general explanation of how a futures market works. What's brilliant about it?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:16:49 PM

Well not many will instantly know that uro is a futures market and not many know how futures market work Smiley)

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 11:39:52 PM

Cheers

Thanks and best of luck

This is just a general explanation of how a futures market works. What's brilliant about it?

Futures markets may not be new to us, but they are probably new to the farmers. Further, how would a typical member of the general public access the current futures market? You have to find a broker, fill out forms, workout the fees and charges, etc. This is too much hassle and too much of a learning curve. Uro makes it much simple and therefore much more likely to be actually used by the farming community.

To succeed in something - you normally have to build on top of existing ideas. Completely fresh "alien" ideas are typically only attempted as experiments which help set a precedent for later attempts. We don't want Uro to just be an experiment - we want to actually apply existing technology and methods to achieve meaningful results. So yes - there are nothing new about futures, or PoW blockchains, but the combination of the two in an agricultural context is new, and very much worth exploring - for both the real life benefits to the agricultural community and as a testament to that adaptability of blockchain technology.

For those that are sceptical of the ability of the farming community to learn and leverage the "Urea certificates" system, take a look at this: http://www.digitalgreen.org/. Digital Green is a project that deserves enormous respect: They have managed to successfully teach farming communities how to capture, edit and post video tutorials about farming/parenting and there are about 200 video topics now on the site - some of which have 30 videos per topic. We can both spread the word to farmers about the new way to obtain fertiliser through the Digital Green video distribution service and learn from the techniques that have made this project a success.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
majeis

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:43:13 PM

Cheers

Thanks and best of luck

Futures markets may not be new to us, but they are probably new to the farmers. Further, how would a typical member of the general public access the current futures market? You have to find a broker, fill out forms, workout the fees and charges, etc. This is too much hassle and too much of a learning curve. Uro makes it much simple and therefore much more likely to be actually used by the farming community.

To succeed in something - you normally have to build on top of existing ideas. Completely fresh "alien" ideas are typically only attempted as experiments which help set a precedent for later attempts. We don't want Uro to just be an experiment - we want to actually apply existing technology and methods to achieve meaningful results. So yes - there are nothing new about futures, or PoW blockchains, but the combination of the two in an agricultural context is new, and very much worth exploring - for both the real life benefits to the agricultural community and as a testament to that adaptability of blockchain technology.

For those that are sceptical of the ability of the farming community to learn and leverage the "Urea certificates" system, take a look at this: http://www.digitalgreen.org/. Digital Green is a project that deserves enormous respect: They have managed to successfully teach farming communities how to capture, edit and post video tutorials about farming/parenting and there are about 200 video topics now on the site - some of which have 30 videos per topic. We can both spread the word to farmers about the new way to obtain fertiliser through the Digital Green video distribution service and learn from the techniques that have made this project a success.

Now that you're actually responding again. Explain your relationship with loljosh.

Well not many will instantly know that uro is a futures market and not many know how futures market work Smiley)

It's because they're trying to advertise this as some kind of new innovation (which it isn't.) The reality of it is that it needs to be backed by major amounts of currency and large corporate interests to ever be feasible, and the "dev" doesn't answer any legitimate questions that aren't for the purpose of pumping his project.

As it stands right now, there's no difference between this and other projects that hoped to peg a specific value to a cryptocurrency (they all failed, by the way.)

Here's more of what you'll see in this thread and others like it: businesses writing their contracts in broken English, businesses without webpages, businesses without contact information, sites with mismatching dates, faceless people without PR skills or credibility not answering any real questions that aren't set-up questions for a follow-up with grandiose exposition, sock-puppets bumping the thread to the next page without answering anything not posted by them, etc, etc.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 11:46:15 PM

Thanks and best of luck

The blog at urofoundation.wordpress.com is routinely updated with useful highlights from the discussions here. We will make the existence of this blog more prominent on the front page.

dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:18:46 AM

Cheers

Thanks and best of luck

Now that you're actually responding again. Explain your relationship with loljosh.

It's because they're trying to advertise this as some kind of new innovation (which it isn't.) The reality of it is that it needs to be backed by major amounts of currency and large corporate interests to ever be feasible, and the "dev" doesn't answer any legitimate questions that aren't for the purpose of pumping his project.

As it stands right now, there's no difference between this and other projects that hoped to peg a specific value to a cryptocurrency (they all failed, by the way.)

Here's more of what you'll see in this thread and others like it: businesses writing their contracts in broken English, businesses without webpages, businesses without contact information, sites with mismatching dates, faceless people without PR skills or credibility not answering any real questions that aren't set-up questions for a follow-up with grandiose exposition, sock-puppets bumping the thread to the next page without answering anything not posted by them, etc, etc.

Hello Majeis, you raise some good points,

Your frustration over this loljosh is obvious.

How do you connect the two?

I believe this is a new idea, as far as presenting it as new technology Bohan plainly states that the blockchain is a simple solution
to expensive transactions when someone orders Urea. Pegging Uro to Urea is an untested idea, irrefutably a new attempt.

He has admitted it's needs major $$ to back the project, he has also stated the current NIER members comprise over 100 employees combined. Green Earth Systems, who seem to be the driving force here has a a global presence. If you have a specific question in regards to the size or capability ask him, he has been more than willing to answer in essay sized answers sometimes. Yes the burden of proof is on Bohan and the Uro foundation. Can you think of a reasonable question for him that would be irrefutable proof of capitol & corporate engagement that does not pose a security threat to their corporate interests, in what must be an incredibly competitive market. You post as though he is not here talking at us instead of challenging him directly.

His PR skills are excellent, you actually admit it yourself as you believe he has played the P.R canned answers role so far with "grandiose exposition." I disagree almost any question I've asked (as have several others) have been answered in what I perceive to be from a professional in the field he represents.

He has named himself and clarified Dr. Vinny Pillay's affiliations, again ask him for a specific list of those involved, he has stated they will be  interviews with each of the 4 board members, so we'll see.

This thread so far has been different, he even thanks people for correcting him. I believe we have the opportunity here to set the standard for burden of proof. Others will attempt  similar if this takes off. If this is a successful experiment then scammers will shift focus from anon, x13 coins and try to quickly capitalize on what they think is the next big trend.

Can you come up with a list of things that would satisfy burden of proof?

As potential investors I think we need consensus, a standard needs to be met for going forward.

Personally I would like to see:

1. Those involved, profiles interviews etc. Something that shows the level of commitment they are willing to achieve.
2. The capacity to financially float this until full adoption.
3. Images, videos of Physical facilities.
4. Costs for anyone who wants to order urea, shipping, handling any hidden costs in ordering etc.
5. Reports daily on what they are doing on their end to achieve their goal.
6. The webpage needs to have profiles of all 4 members, names faces etc.

I'm sure i'll think of more but that's a start. Anyone reading this I invite you to add questions, clarify, copy edit my shitty grammar, etc.

I've seen these threads devolve into trolly messes. I'm am really really tired of scams, I believe that they are sincere, maybe naive in the scope and size? If we can all stay focused on this massive undertaking we may just get close.

majeis

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:43:28 AM

<paragraphs of unrelated text chiming in on the defense>

He's listed in the trust profile for true-asset's account from the same day of the creation of this project's announcement thread.

Got anymore spin?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 05:09:21 AM

He's listed in the trust profile for true-asset's account from the same day of the creation of this project's announcement thread.

Got anymore spin?

I have used purchased services from loljosh. Anyone can see this from my public forum profile, as you have mentioned.

majeis

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:19:09 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 05:58:05 AM by majeis

Got anymore spin?

I have used purchased services from loljosh. Anyone can see this from my public forum profile, as you have mentioned.

There we go. And it only took ten days of you dodging the question with sockpuppets faking a discussion about how a futures market works without telling everyone that this is the concept you're basing this off of.

I'm cool now. Good luck with your scam.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 05:21:55 AM

As potential investors I think we need consensus, a standard needs to be met for going forward.

1. Those involved, profiles interviews etc. Something that shows the level of commitment they are willing to achieve.
4. Costs for anyone who wants to order urea, shipping, handling any hidden costs in ordering etc.

I'm sure i'll think of more but that's a start. Anyone reading this I invite you to add questions, clarify, copy edit my shitty grammar, etc.

I've seen these threads devolve into trolly messes. I'm am really really tired of scams, I believe that they are sincere, maybe naive in the scope and size? If we can all stay focused on this massive undertaking we may just get close.

More details will be provided next week after the the GES AGM period to address points 1, 2, and 6.

Regarding point 4 - The sales will be on FOB basis - this means the buyer will have responsibility after the product is delivered to the origin port. This is the only fair solution - because otherwise, the buyer can claim that they were overcharged for shipping. The shipping costs are also different for each destination. Any buyer seeking to purchase an entire cargo ship of Urea fertilizer needs to, and should have the necessary knowledge to organize this shipping - because otherwise - what would this buyer do once the Urea lands at the destination port?

Point 5 will be considered and implemented if appropriate.

dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:45:05 AM

More details will be provided next week after the the GES AGM period to address points 1, 2, and 6.

Regarding point 4 - The sales will be on FOB basis - this means the buyer will have responsibility after the product is delivered to the origin port. This is the only fair solution - because otherwise, the buyer can claim that they were overcharged for shipping. The shipping costs are also different for each destination. Any buyer seeking to purchase an entire cargo ship of Urea fertilizer needs to, and should have the necessary knowledge to organize this shipping - because otherwise - what would this buyer do once the Urea lands at the destination port?

Point 5 will be considered and implemented if appropriate.

Any possibility of web casting the portion on Uro at the AGM?

Keep up the good work! Your dedication is impressive:)
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:04:50 AM

You mentioned digital-green, in comparison, look at the quality of content on website and the transparency/accountability of the board:

http://www.digitalgreen.org/about/board/

fud could easily calmed by simply providing address and contact details for foundation members i.e. 4 companies involved.  I doubt they will be flooded with enquirers from the crypto world as long as the details can be verified on the web. The Uro website is very good in every other aspect, except this.

From the perspective of the farmer/wholesaler, the main barrier to adoption will be trust that the supply contract will be honored, this hinges on both the legality of the protocol (and it enforce-ability), and the reputation and accountability of the supplier. Since not many of us are lawyers, and farmers can't afford lawyers, the success of this project is wholly dependent on the latter.

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:19:19 AM

I got into crypto 6 or 7 years ago, i was on the board for Litecoin and mazacoin, Each week i start a new bitcointalk account to remain anonymous. all ive been doing since i started is pumping and dumping coins. Uro is my next target. In 5 days ill be dropping the coin from 0.0022XXXXXX to about 0.00001XXXXX.. When it reaches this level ill then start my pumps, I Will not wait for anyone, you're either in or out. Dump your coins now and wait for the dump on wednesday. Buy back in just before the numbers stated and receive pure profit. or keep your coins and bag hold until my pump. your coins, your choice. get out while the price is still high.

Lol what's next, a fluttercoin pump maybe?

Never really dove into fluttercoin, it looks pretty shit, only good thing is the multipool. anyway it was easy enough to pump to 580 and sell, thanks for the tip. might keep going if you wanna jump on. but im out and have stopped pumping.

Ummm... bitcoin is 5 years old. Litecoin is a little under 3 years old.  Roll Eyes How cute  Cheesy

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:21:27 AM

ok URO community

we can offer faucet, explorer, paper wallet or scratch game

if you want any of these please setup a fund and contact us

http://coinok.pw

1 BTC = 1 BTC
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:07:22 AM

Got anymore spin?

lol.
majeis, what is your relationship with loljosh ?
and how many sockpuppets do you have in relationship with loljosh ?

of course we would only expect total truth from someone so interested in clarity.

are you BCCDev ?
and who else in this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=593562.0

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:00:51 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 07:04:58 AM by nathalie20

Dev what happens to the coin? People just sell nobody buys

I added a link to the FB UROCOIN paid advertising

Today I will buy more ads promoting UroCoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: