Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:55:33 AM

Pool for URO:

https://uro.suprnova.cc

1 % fee
Payouts every 60 sec
Suprnova Quality, big X11 experience.

Mine now !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Changeispermanent

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:50:45 AM

WTF difficulty at 1820  Shocked Shocked
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:23:50 PM

Very high net hashrate, has been like that for sometime, unaccounted for by pools, extremely unlikely to be accounted for by solo miners, suspect dev has massive farm.
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:34:14 PM

Where do you look up the hash rate of a particular coin ?  Cheesy
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:47:51 PM

The pools usually show the network hashrate and the pool hashrate.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:14:49 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 05:14:51 PM by crackfoo

Where do you look up the hash rate of a particular coin ?  Cheesy

in your console type getmininginfo:

$ urod getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 20464,
    "currentblocksize" : 1192,
    "currentblocktx" : 1,
    "difficulty" : 2069.31160450,
    "errors" : "",
   "networkhashps" : 8367636592,
   "pooledtx" : 1,
    "testnet" : false
}

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
super.xpool.ca
www.hasher.ca

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:44:10 PM

Re. the Max Keiser interview.

Bohan should do the interview, not the guy from GES.  Bohan knows what he is talking about, the other has spent the last decade as a private investigator, trying to catch cheating husbands and wives refers to himself as "the Guru", come across as a bit of a vanity fest in interviews and so is probably not the best man for the job.

And come on dev. put the contact details up for the four member companies if you want to be taken seriously, otherwise how are the emails for orders described in the ratification supposed to be sent.  Aside from that, it sounds like you have interesting plans on the development side.

Aren't you jumping the gun a little?

What Keiser interview?
kyle589

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:06:03 PM

Bohan should do the interview, not the guy from GES.  Bohan knows what he is talking about, the other has spent the last decade as a private investigator, trying to catch cheating husbands and wives refers to himself as "the Guru", come across as a bit of a vanity fest in interviews and so is probably not the best man for the job.

And come on dev. put the contact details up for the four member companies if you want to be taken seriously, otherwise how are the emails for orders described in the ratification supposed to be sent.  Aside from that, it sounds like you have interesting plans on the development side.

What Keiser interview?
There were tweets sent out by the UroFoundation twitter asking for an interview with Keiser for the boss over at GES. To be honest I'd be more interested in hearing what the boss has to say. The technical stuff we can get here I'm more interested in the Why from the boss of one of these companies. Hell if both could be on there that would be nice too.
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:32:34 PM

cant believe people are actually taking this seriously, i mean just think about it.. its bs

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:41:02 PM

cant believe people are actually taking this seriously, i mean just think about it.. its bs

This is coming from someone hyping a coin and a scammy dev promising a "Choctaw Stargate" for anonymity.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:44:17 PM

You keep telling yourself that.
AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:14:21 PM

What Keiser interview?
There were tweets sent out by the UroFoundation twitter asking for an interview with Keiser for the boss over at GES. To be honest I'd be more interested in hearing what the boss has to say. The technical stuff we can get here I'm more interested in the Why from the boss of one of these companies. Hell if both could be on there that would be nice too.

It will be interesting to find out from the Boss, if he will get more of GES companies involved, as GES appears to have fingers in quite a lot of pies in Australia, Hong Kong, India, South Africa, Egypt, Fiji, PNG..........I think this will be the game plan for GES. Big company BIG Vision, we need some wheals Cool

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:58:37 PM

So with all the pictures coming out with real people and real big companies behind this BIG URO idea- finally people are a realising that URO will fly off and is not a Scam like many others. I am miner and just recently lost with 4 scam coins that launched but this one is promising- i got plenty and you ain't getting any this cheap Smiley)

Well done dev for all the hard work and this brilliant concept. Once its up m sure this will get BIG media attention - at least from the crypto world and the commodity sector.

Look at the price on bittrex- it jumped 300% just in a matter of hours as there is hardly any liquidity and with more attention and interest URO can fly up 1500-4000% easy Smiley

Good luck - m loading more UROs - and will donate some to some poor farmers in India as I am from India as well Smiley

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
mycryptocoin

Activity: 380

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

• No registration required: Mine anonymously.
  • 1% mining fee

How to mine Uro with us

Step 1: Generate your Uro wallet address
Step 2: Point your miner to stratum+tcp://pool.mycryptoco.in:50100
Step 3: Username = Your wallet address (e.g. Ua5apYpmAQQFQ1rPpPsYrJAApJgVcPBnfB), Password doesn't matter (e.g. x)
Step 4: As soon as the Uru Client allows us to send mined coins (~2,5 hours) you'll get your Uru immediately. (the same as unconfirmed with MPOS pools)

WOW! Currently mining with > 4GHs!!!

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:10:05 PM

I'd be interested in knowing how the US or any world government would allow the manipulation and control of a commodity which can easily be made into explosives?

From wikipedia which the OP links to:

"Urea can be used to make urea nitrate, a high explosive that is used industrially and as part of some improvised explosive devices. It is a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosives."

Any more than a small quantity of urea requires special licenses to buy.  This is either a deliberate scam or a house of cards built on total ignorance and stupidity.
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:21:26 PM

I'd be interested in knowing how the US or any world government would allow the manipulation and control of a commodity which can easily be made into explosives?

"Urea can be used to make urea nitrate, a high explosive that is used industrially and as part of some improvised explosive devices. It is a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosives."

Any more than a small quantity of urea requires special licenses to buy.  This is either a deliberate scam or a house of cards built on total ignorance and stupidity.

Hmm- good point you picked up

So how does Buying Urea with URO instead of dollars change that!!!! Everything stays the same and millions of tons of urea is produced and required for its numerous uses. There wont be any anonymous transactions with URO trust me. According to the Uro Protocol, its FOB - so you would have to arrange shipping from port of origin. Am sure you cant arrange shipping anonymously Smiley

Ah- and this for sure is not your another pump and dump coin.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:30:23 PM

Any more than a small quantity of urea requires special licenses to buy.  This is either a deliberate scam or a house of cards built on total ignorance and stupidity.

Hmm- good point you picked up

So how does Buying Urea with URO instead of dollars change that!!!! Everything stays the same and millions of tons of urea is produced and required for its numerous uses. There wont be any anonymous transactions with URO trust me. According to the Uro Protocol, its FOB - so you would have to arrange shipping from port of origin. Am sure you cant arrange shipping anonymously Smiley

The "URO protocol" - where is that from?  The thing is it may be legit but with something like this I would need a lot of proof.  Not just a website and a forum thread.  Just think how paranoid governments are these days.  If anything like this was really happening they would be all over it.  Not just that but there are huge chemical multinationals that have very big military and government contracts.  Would they just let this sort of thing happen.  That aside from a strictly business sense no large player would allow this to happen in their market, in essence the creation of a cartel, trading a commodity in a closed system like this.  Anyway I'm not here to argue.  Just thought I would voice my concern because I thought it might be a problem.  It's up to people to decide for themselves but one of the issues in cryptocurrency is that people don't ask enough questions before investing.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:42:59 PM

how is it different.. cartels dont own the USD being used to purchase Urea.  normal transaction, obtain currency then order Urea.  what does it mater if its a cryptocurrency or clams.  If they agree to take it, the price will fix itself to a normal value.
This is what we're all hoping for, and why the price will most likely rise until the 9th when either it will be fixed around .4-.6btc per depending on urea prices and bitcoin prices. or it wont work out and there will be no value.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:49:36 PM

how is it different.. cartels dont own the USD being used to purchase Urea.  normal transaction, obtain currency then order Urea.  what does it mater if its a cryptocurrency or clams.  If they agree to take it, the price will fix itself to a normal value.

Well I'm not trying to convince you.  I'm just saying ask questions.  If it makes no difference what is the purpose of the currency and what exactly do you think it means for a currency to be backed by a commodity? 

Also I've had another look and the "URO protocol" document looks like a fake to me.  Just doesn't look like an official document.  It looks like something someone would produce if they wanted to make something official looking to fool people who don't know better.  Just look at it. 

Anyway I've tweeted the foundation to see if they can provide any further evidence. Let's see what they say.  Hopefully it is all above board.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:52:33 PM

fair enough, hopefully they have some good responses to match the recent price rise... Cheesy

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: