Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:48:53 AM

Right so apparently that's 22.68 million people we have to watch out for because someone posted something on the Internet.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:15:20 AM

Australian scammers have the biggest balls. They don't need anonymity to scam you, idiots.

I love how this is written with the comma then, idiots. It immediately reminded me of Zoolander.

Im a Model. Idiot.

mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:31:18 AM

100Gh network. Multipools?

BTC
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:36:44 AM

NewWorldCoiner Today at 07:54:24 AM
So you want answers do you? Of course, if you have no questions other than who is the man in the red shirt, you may well be viewed as a FUD spreading troll, so now is your chance to prove that's not the case.

Answer the question. Nilesh Chandran Nair left in picture. Bohan Huang in red shirt in picture.

saberu Today at 07:38:14 AM
How do you know if this is a scamcoin or not?
How do you know that it is not??

NoTToN  Today at 07:36:48 AM
creating a new account here in forums and make some clown movements, very funny XD

anyway dickful

[qoute]The address in Hong Kong has no basis, just a shopping centre. Have checked with friend in HK, never heard of Greenearth Systems. [/qoute]

here is the answer for your very slow mind.
http://www.gescommodity.com/pages-L2/geshkong.html
bitbd83 Today at 07:05:31 AM
Can u tell me who r u? I am sure, I identify u correctly from others thread, different id.
U r a baseless FUDstar.

Just laughable. Is this the kind of language and person who is associated with the Uro Coin??? Never read such paranoid comments. Not on any other forum. The webpages on GES are just copied and pasted from other sources. There’s nothing on the page that proves a presence in Hong Kong. Think those in Kong Kong are best to verify that the office doesn’t exist.
No one on this form we are professionals having a professional discussion. Perhaps person who hs offered to interview you can also teach you the Australian way of life how to surf and be a fair dinkum person.

My questions who is the Director of Greenearth Systems?
Nilesh C Nair= Nilesh Chandran Nair
Where are the directors of the companies on this forum?
Ecurrencey not legal in Asutralia, India or Pakistan how can it be traded?
Bohan Huang not a director of GES nor the other people who are on the website for Greenearth Systems.

scambust: Good work for telling it like it is, don’t want these trolls on the net taking money from poor farmers.
If someone reports them to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC). The whole coin network will be gone tomorrow.

Changeispermanent:

So many people wanting to make some free money by begging money from community. This looks so cheap.

If you really have good of community at heart go on your own costs and verify.

saberu
Edit: I can see the company is based out of Australia. As an Australian myself I can tell you we have a lot of con artists. This looks like one big con to me. If this `company` are so powerful then lets see some proof of a company with at least > $10 million market cap coming out with a press release/ statement supporting this coin.

I live near Hong Kong, I will go and visit the Hong Kong office to verify it if the community pay my travel costs. 0.2 BTC should be enough.

All the above seems like accurate assessments. Be interested in more information about the companies. Can Nilesh Chandran Nair provide us with some information, rather than some people who seem to be working for him and are abusive to those of here in this community. If that's the Australian way of doing business then they are giving Australian's a bad name. To those who are supporting this coin provide us with more than websites which have information that's been copied and pasted from elsewhere.
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 09:37:59 AM

Scambust: Welcome to the Uro ANN forum thread. Please answer a few questions for us:

1. Are you racist towards Australians? If so, you should educate yourself better, because racism is actually illegal in every nation on Earth.

2. Assuming you are not racist towards Australians: your posted links about some random scams (that are not even in the cryptocurrency industry) are irrelevant. This forum is for the discussion of cryptocurrencies. Please venture elsewhere if you wish to discusses other forms of business.

3. The "Red flags everywhere", according to your referenced post, point to the existence of companies and people with histories dating back 5 years and 10+ years - which are good signs. They are also point to the existence of many people around the world, also good signs. They also point to the fact that international companies are involved in a diverse range of businesses, again a good sign. Finally, there is an accusation about an individual named Stephen Lo being part of the project, who upon further investigation shows no link to any part of the project (this particular mention is an example of defamation, which is illegal in most countries: what country do you live in Scambust?).

4. Your irrelevant information regarding Australians seem rather out of place when the companies that have signed on to accepting Uro as merchants for Urea purchase are in China, South Africa and India. The reasons for you to comment on (let alone attack) Australians seem out of place and strange. Please explain your logic behind this decision.

5. The ACCC deals with two main types of issues, naming anti-competitive practices and consumers not receiving goods that the have been purchased (or goods that have been delivered after purchase but are not as described). Unfortunately, as I have not sold you anything, and I have never stopped you from competing in this market, the ACCC would not be interested in your accusations. Perhaps you have confused Uro with an IPO launched cryptocurrency that did try to sell you something?

Scambust: please apologise to the community for your misinformation and contribute to the thread in a more productive manner. We look forward to your cooperation.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 09:47:59 AM

Green Earth Systems Limited is a Hong Kong company so all FUD about GES Australia is irrelevant by definition.

The domain name of Green Earth Systems Limited is gescommodity.com. Currently this redirects to the greenearthsystems.com.au site because that is how the group of companies has organized itself deal with English PR.

Green Earth Systems Limited is the company that ratified the Uro Protocol. Examine the Instrument of Ratification and check the company seal for yourself.

"Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd" is an Australian company that is not involved with the Uro Protocol ratification. However GES Australia does handle some of the English PR and documentation services for the GES group due to the convenience of having an abundance of English literate staff in Australia.

Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd (Australia) has an active company registration according the the Australian government: http://www.abn.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=17132561132. In light of this I would like whoever claimed GES Australia is insolvent to publicly apologise on the forum for their false defamation.

The Instrument of Ratification for Green Earth Systems clearly shows a company seal for "Green Earth Systems Limited" in Hong Kong. If you make a request with the Hong Kong Companies Registry you can get a registered sample of this company seal to check for yourself.

Company Contact Details:

Green Earth Systems Limited
Registration Number: 1682761
Address: Suites 01-03, 16th Floor, Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central Hong Kong
E-mail: hk@greenearthsystems.com.au

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Truthful

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:53:15 AM

Scambust: Welcome to the Uro ANN forum thread. Please answer a few questions for us:

1. Are you racist towards Australians? If so, you should educate yourself better, because racism is actually illegal in every nation on Earth.

2. Assuming you are not racist towards Australians: your posted links about some random scams (that are not even in the cryptocurrency industry) are irrelevant. This forum is for the discussion of cryptocurrencies. Please venture elsewhere if you wish to discusses other forms of business.

3. The "Red flags everywhere", according to your referenced post, point to the existence of companies and people with histories dating back 5 years and 10+ years - which are good signs. They are also point to the existence of many people around the world, also good signs. They also point to the fact that international companies are involved in a diverse range of businesses, again a good sign. Finally, there is an accusation about an individual named Stephen Lo being part of the project, who upon further investigation shows no link to any part of the project (this particular mention is an example of defamation, which is illegal in most countries: what country do you live in Scambust?).

4. Your irrelevant information regarding Australians seem rather out of place when the companies that have signed on to accepting Uro as merchants for Urea purchase are in China, South Africa and India. The reasons for you to comment on (let alone attack) Australians seem out of place and strange. Please explain your logic behind this decision.

5. The ACCC deals with two main types of issues, naming anti-competitive practices and consumers not receiving goods that the have been purchased (or goods that have been delivered after purchase but are not as described). Unfortunately, as I have not sold you anything, and I have never stopped you from competing in this market, the ACCC would not be interested in your accusations. Perhaps you have confused Uro with an IPO launched cryptocurrency that did try to sell you something?

Scambust: please apologise to the community for your misinformation and contribute to the thread in a more productive manner. We look forward to your cooperation.

This is just laughable. This man doesn't need to apologise for the fact that there are many Australians who rip others off, it just so happens that this company and people claim to be from Australia. If it was another country then the same comment would be likely to be made. The members of the NIER don't even look like Australians and live in Australia. They seem to have had the pleasure of enjoying the good lifestyle offered by Australia and now are trying to cause trouble there by abusing the goodness of the people there and abroad. They must know that Australia is the most multi-cultural nation in the world. Australia is not a breeding ground for companies or people to try an rip people off with what looks like an illegal currency. The Australian Government doesn't endorse this currency.

The ACCC does deal with scams and so do the Police in Australia.

http://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-protection/protecting-yourself-from-scams

http://www.afp.gov.au/policing/cybercrime/internet-fraud-and-scams.aspx

So please give the forum information.
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:05:37 AM

This is just laughable. This man doesn't need to apologise for the fact that there are many Australians who rip others off, it just so happens that this company and people claim to be from Australia. If it was another country then the same comment would be likely to be made. The members of the NIER don't even look like Australians and live in Australia. They seem to have had the pleasure of enjoying the good lifestyle offered by Australia and now are trying to cause trouble there by abusing the goodness of the people there and abroad. They must know that Australia is the most multi-cultural nation in the world. Australia is not a breeding ground for companies or people to try an rip people off with what looks like an illegal currency. The Australian Government doesn't endorse this currency.

http://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-protection/protecting-yourself-from-scams

WHO FUCKS???

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:18:12 AM

well this is getting intense...
Yalla

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:20:38 AM

With the allegations the persona hiding behind the moniker of " Truthful" is putting forth,
Would "Truthful" kindly inform the community of their true identity as a full person name?

looking forward to reading that.
buneko

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:21:59 AM

My account is new, but no pointing fingers here, because that doesn't make my arguments invalid.

1) Is correct to apologize when you're incorrect, as there are many others Australians that don't rip people off. You're just being an ass and going all "ad hominem"
2) The dev, have said that the signataries of the URO protocol (which is the legal document, meaning, what really matters) ARE NOT from Australia, whatever other person might say, is irrelevant unless definite proof is provided.
3) No one cares where the NIERs members are from. Do you see someone asking your ethnicity when you claim something? No. Also, we already went trough that, they are not from Australia, nor the DEV never mentioned that they were from there. Again, another "ad hominem" fallacy
4) Whoa, calm down mate! I didn't know that you were the official representative of the Australian Government.
5) There are several types of scams, and different organizations handle different types of scams (or do you think the IRS would handle with local con-artists? Please.)

Basically, you haven't made a single question to true-asset, you haven't showed a single proof of your claims and you're just saying fallacies over and over.

You're the cancer.
Truthful

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:26:32 AM

WHO FUCKS???
This disgusting language and behaviour is not needed on this forum or with this community if you are legitimate then this would not be happening. No competent organisation or business idea or persons associated with it would respond in this way.

Can you give the community answers??? My questions have not been answered, even though I was asked to ask them. It may not be questions you deem relevant but some people liek to know who is behind a product, important to know that they are competent, no matter how good a product my seem.
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 10:33:05 AM

Sorry Truthful: I missed your question, could you please stated them clearly below in simple 1, 2, 3 so that I can answer them properly one by one? Thank you.

true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 10:36:16 AM

Many people missed the Uro Protocol Ratification process back in the beginning of June. This information has always been available on the ANN open post. However, many people do not want to read that for some reason (personally, I believe everyone that wants to know about a currency should at the minimum read the entire ANN opening post because that is where the vital information is).

Below is a copy and paste of the section that contains the signed documents:

Milestone 1 - Achieved on 09/06/2014

The Uro Foundation has forged an agreement amongst several international Urea trading partners to back each unit of Uro with 1 metric tonne of Urea in order to certify the Uro cryptocurrency network as an officially operational exchange for Urea. The enforcement of this agreement is in the form of the Uro Protocol, which was ratified by all 4 Urea trading company board members of the Uro Foundation on 09/06/2014. The Uro Protocol and the accompanying instruments of ratification can be found on the official Uro Foundation website. A zip archive of the original lossless versions of instruments of ratification have been embedded into the Bitcoin blockchain via Proof of Evidence and can be downloaded here.

hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:54:16 AM

Here's conspiracy theory, Truthful with new account is a troll or fudster working for the bankers who stand to lose 100,000 USD per shipload of urea.  They need to stop this URO protocol from pushing through because big amount of USD will be lost for the bankers.
MindGrenade

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:55:48 AM

Am I reading this right? Truthful, scambust and co are honestly saying this is more likely to be a scam because Australians aren't to be trusted because of convicts in the 1700's? Is that seriously what this has degraded to?

Posting links to ACCC stories about other totally unrelated scams is just a whole new level of pathetic. The ACCC is just a government body, that's like posting articles about the equivalent US government body saying that those in the US aren't to be trusted because scams happen there.

I think that condemning this project without due evidence is foolhardy; as is blindly drinking the KoolAid and thinking it's completely legitimate without doing the research and checking the facts. It's vital to go over something as potentially groundbreaking as this with a fine-toothed comb, but at this point you have just degraded to the level of being professional trolls. I will gladly listen to objective concerns and reply with my thoughts, but these attacks have stooped to a new low.

If you are trying to "save people" or start a reputation for such things, you have just failed, and embarrassed yourselves greatly.
aidanok

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:09:20 AM

Am I reading this right? Truthful, scambust and co are honestly saying this is more likely to be a scam because Australians aren't to be trusted because of convicts in the 1700's? Is that seriously what this has degraded to?

Posting links to ACCC stories about other totally unrelated scams is just a whole new level of pathetic. The ACCC is just a government body, that's like posting articles about the equivalent US government body saying that those in the US aren't to be trusted because scams happen there.

I think that condemning this project without due evidence is foolhardy; as is blindly drinking the KoolAid and thinking it's completely legitimate without doing the research and checking the facts. It's vital to go over something as potentially groundbreaking as this with a fine-toothed comb, but at this point you have just degraded to the level of being professional trolls. I will gladly listen to objective concerns and reply with my thoughts, but these attacks have stooped to a new low.

If you are trying to "save people" or start a reputation for such things, you have just failed, and embarrassed yourselves greatly.

+ 1 for truth. and scambust, make sure you have a read over http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias and maybe re-asses why you are spending so much time in crypto since you don't seem to be enjoying it.

I've looked at this coin a lot and listened to the Dev on IRC. It's clear he's a very intelligent guy, very technically strong, and understands exactly how blockchain tech can provide a solution to a very real problem in this industry.

One thing we are lacking info about is the supplier companies. Their track record, and how they view this project.  This is speculation on my part but it's not hard to imagine they might be not huge players in Urea trading, but they sem to be real companies that are invovled in trading Urea. They are probably looking at this project as a way for them to potentially become a lot bigger than they are and give them a competitive advantage.

Another thing that would be nice to know is how GES and the other companies expect this to play out after July 9th.

Lurkgame666

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 11:09:54 AM

Lol nice try Truthful and friends. It was a valiant attempt but looks like no cheap URO for you guys.  Cheesy
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:20:56 AM

danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:21:47 AM

...back to business.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: